• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Crypto thread

    «First Previous 567 ... 146147148 Next Last»
    bucknuts
    gambleholic63
    S_A_I_N_T_S
    I_Need_A_Detox
    wallstreetcappers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29143
    Posts: 3681
    «First Previous 567 ... 146147148 Next Last»
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 1:20 PM ET #101

    Populuous is freakn killing it..sadly I sold the swing I was in from 31 at 40 as that had been the top..now $66 lol
    Sub moving
    Neo bangn
    Xrp on fire
    This is too easy!!
    Reply
    Populuous is freakn killing it..sadly I sold the swing I was in from 31 at 40 as that had been the top..now $66 lol
    Sub moving
    Neo bangn
    Xrp on fire
    This is too easy!!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 1:25 PM ET #102

    Sorry 56..fat finger lol
    Reply
    Sorry 56..fat finger lol
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 2:54 PM ET #103

    Congrats to all of you guys making money on the crypto currencies. While it's not for me, I think you guys are doing it the right way by buying the actual coins. Avoid the new companies popping up with ticker symbols that are popping up all over the place but trading legally. CNBC ran a story yesterday about a handful of SEC investigations that are ongoing in regard to insider trading and pump and dump schemes. Owning the coins is the way to go....when you get rich, get out.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Congrats to all of you guys making money on the crypto currencies. While it's not for me, I think you guys are doing it the right way by buying the actual coins. Avoid the new companies popping up with ticker symbols that are popping up all over the place but trading legally. CNBC ran a story yesterday about a handful of SEC investigations that are ongoing in regard to insider trading and pump and dump schemes. Owning the coins is the way to go....when you get rich, get out.

     
    S_A_I_N_T_S
    S_A_I_N_T_S
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 3087
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 3:23 PM ET #104

    great thread fellas. It's nice to see a thread with some intelligent crypto discussion. 
    Reply
    great thread fellas. It's nice to see a thread with some intelligent crypto discussion. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 6:56 PM ET #105

    Market is crazy... thinking a correction is coming but don’t want to miss out on the boom. 

    Thinking about hiding in something stable like Dash. 

    Reply
    Market is crazy... thinking a correction is coming but don’t want to miss out on the boom. 

    Thinking about hiding in something stable like Dash. 

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2018 - 12:09 AM ET #106

    Its gonna be a bit IMO..BTC gonna run back towards 20k now and everything will follow,even the garbage coins lol

    Are there people losing money right now?
    And how would one go about doimg that lmao??
    Reply
    Its gonna be a bit IMO..BTC gonna run back towards 20k now and everything will follow,even the garbage coins lol

    Are there people losing money right now?
    And how would one go about doimg that lmao??
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2018 - 12:22 PM ET #107

    Well this goes to show I was completely wrong about what the founders of Ripple were saying regarding the float and intention for XRP. They kept saying over and over that the goal was to provide a stable option for large financial institutions and they had a massive treasury of "coin" to stop speculation and make it stable. Nothing stable about the run from 80 cents to 3 bucks, and this goes counter to what they want...it will be interesting how it continues.

    Reply

    Well this goes to show I was completely wrong about what the founders of Ripple were saying regarding the float and intention for XRP. They kept saying over and over that the goal was to provide a stable option for large financial institutions and they had a massive treasury of "coin" to stop speculation and make it stable. Nothing stable about the run from 80 cents to 3 bucks, and this goes counter to what they want...it will be interesting how it continues.

     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2018 - 6:31 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Fade bro why did you sell your KCS??
    I bought some at around 2.67 and Im hust gonna hold.
    If you are in this market just accumulate and hold yall..
    Neo was .20 last Jan now $90
    Eth was $8 now $800
    Bitcoing $900 now 13k
    Xrp was .0002 now $2.30
    Im using my swing money to add to my positions stacking substratum like crazy,when it goes to $10 in a few months Im done working.

    Getting out of KuCoin was definitely my biggest crypto blunder to date.  Should've just left it sit on their exchange and forgot about it for a while.  

    This is the second or third time I've seen you mention Substratum.  For some reason I can't seem to pull the trigger on that one.  

    My newest purchase is POE.  Something about blogs and musicians and hippies and artists...  Not entirely clear but they have an upcoming deal with WordPress among others.  I bought around $0.10 and it's currently $0.19
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Fade bro why did you sell your KCS??
    I bought some at around 2.67 and Im hust gonna hold.
    If you are in this market just accumulate and hold yall..
    Neo was .20 last Jan now $90
    Eth was $8 now $800
    Bitcoing $900 now 13k
    Xrp was .0002 now $2.30
    Im using my swing money to add to my positions stacking substratum like crazy,when it goes to $10 in a few months Im done working.

    Getting out of KuCoin was definitely my biggest crypto blunder to date.  Should've just left it sit on their exchange and forgot about it for a while.  

    This is the second or third time I've seen you mention Substratum.  For some reason I can't seem to pull the trigger on that one.  

    My newest purchase is POE.  Something about blogs and musicians and hippies and artists...  Not entirely clear but they have an upcoming deal with WordPress among others.  I bought around $0.10 and it's currently $0.19
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2018 - 6:38 PM ET #109

    I can't imagine anybody losing money in this market.  The only way you could pull that off is by getting greedy with day trading.

    This is covers.com after all and we all know that there is no such thing as free money.. But right now the tap is all the way open and I don't see it getting shut off anytime soon.
    Reply
    I can't imagine anybody losing money in this market.  The only way you could pull that off is by getting greedy with day trading.

    This is covers.com after all and we all know that there is no such thing as free money.. But right now the tap is all the way open and I don't see it getting shut off anytime soon.
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2018 - 10:48 PM ET #110

    Fade, your coins all did nice. 

    I think everyone’s coins do good. 

    You know what the worst one is? Iota. What a dog that son of a gun is. 

    Status and TNB mooned yesterday. 

    It’s crazy that I’ve only been at this a month. It feels like ten years. 

    I sold TRON last week. 

    Reply
    Fade, your coins all did nice. 

    I think everyone’s coins do good. 

    You know what the worst one is? Iota. What a dog that son of a gun is. 

    Status and TNB mooned yesterday. 

    It’s crazy that I’ve only been at this a month. It feels like ten years. 

    I sold TRON last week. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2018 - 10:51 PM ET #111

    A friend of mine sent me this... 

    https://dadi.cloud/en/?r=saxx17vbfm

    Looking for a way to get in on the crowdsale 

    Anyone ever do that? 


    Reply
    A friend of mine sent me this... 

    https://dadi.cloud/en/?r=saxx17vbfm

    Looking for a way to get in on the crowdsale 

    Anyone ever do that? 


     
    DJM5226
    DJM5226
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1254
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2018 - 11:35 AM ET #112

    Been following this thread since it started. Jumping in when my funds clear. I have my eyes on a few with the help of you all. Dipping in with a 2k deposit. Thoughts on the below 3 coins? Advice on dividing up my deposit would be greatly appreciated (not which ones, but best practices on splitting up % on each) 


    Substratum (SUB) currently at 1.90

    LoMoStar (LMC) currently at .319

    Tron (TRX) currently at .2105


    Thanks for this thread. 

    -Also I put on 1400 with bank account and trying to add another 700 on coinbase but it says I can't deposit because of debit limits although I haven't put in $1 yet via debit. Is this because of the heavy traffic currently there? If anyone knows great, but nbd. Just trying to get some action now before the deposit clears. 

    Reply

    Been following this thread since it started. Jumping in when my funds clear. I have my eyes on a few with the help of you all. Dipping in with a 2k deposit. Thoughts on the below 3 coins? Advice on dividing up my deposit would be greatly appreciated (not which ones, but best practices on splitting up % on each) 


    Substratum (SUB) currently at 1.90

    LoMoStar (LMC) currently at .319

    Tron (TRX) currently at .2105


    Thanks for this thread. 

    -Also I put on 1400 with bank account and trying to add another 700 on coinbase but it says I can't deposit because of debit limits although I haven't put in $1 yet via debit. Is this because of the heavy traffic currently there? If anyone knows great, but nbd. Just trying to get some action now before the deposit clears. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2018 - 7:31 PM ET #113

    My advice would be that TRON is volatile, wait for it to dip before buying it. The other 2 I don’t know anything about. 
    Reply
    My advice would be that TRON is volatile, wait for it to dip before buying it. The other 2 I don’t know anything about. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 7:33 AM ET #114

    How about that ELF 

    Reply
    How about that ELF 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 10:42 AM ET #115

    I’m big on Icon (ICX) right now. I think it will make a run towards the top ten eventually. 

    Here’s what I’m holding right now. 

    Status 
    Elf 
    Power Ledger 
    Icon 
    Binance Coin
    Salt 
    Lisk
    Walton Coin 
    NEO 
    Monero 
    Reply
    I’m big on Icon (ICX) right now. I think it will make a run towards the top ten eventually. 

    Here’s what I’m holding right now. 

    Status 
    Elf 
    Power Ledger 
    Icon 
    Binance Coin
    Salt 
    Lisk
    Walton Coin 
    NEO 
    Monero 
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 11:26 AM ET #116

    Salt is $11.50 -12.50 everytime I look at it..


    How bout that SUBSTRATUM fellas??Approaching 10x gains!!Its going to $10 and maybe much more if successful guys..coin burn once it hits bittrex!!If you havent looked into Sub plz do so,beta is supposed to be this month,I been sayn check it out since .30 cents.
    Kucoin almost 11..in at 2.67...
    This is nutty

    Wall are you in this market??
    Reply
    Salt is $11.50 -12.50 everytime I look at it..


    How bout that SUBSTRATUM fellas??Approaching 10x gains!!Its going to $10 and maybe much more if successful guys..coin burn once it hits bittrex!!If you havent looked into Sub plz do so,beta is supposed to be this month,I been sayn check it out since .30 cents.
    Kucoin almost 11..in at 2.67...
    This is nutty

    Wall are you in this market??
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 11:30 AM ET #117

    Dbc .26 too..Detox you buyin Neo offspring or no?
    Thekey is next and will be huge,already bring used in 31 cities!!

    Reply
    Dbc .26 too..Detox you buyin Neo offspring or no?
    Thekey is next and will be huge,already bring used in 31 cities!!

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 12:14 PM ET #118

    Lol it has killed me to hold Salt. 

    I like Substratum, just waiting for a dip. Same thing with KuCoin. Binance isn’t taking new customers because their site can’t handle the volume, that should give KuCoin another bump. 

    I love my NEO and Lisk. They were my first big purchases.. I think I got Lisk for $8 and NEO low $30’s. 

    I have taken some profits and started moving it into Bitcoin. It’s amazing how the snowball effect starts to happen and your crypto worth just gets bigger and bigger and bigger. 
    Reply
    Lol it has killed me to hold Salt. 

    I like Substratum, just waiting for a dip. Same thing with KuCoin. Binance isn’t taking new customers because their site can’t handle the volume, that should give KuCoin another bump. 

    I love my NEO and Lisk. They were my first big purchases.. I think I got Lisk for $8 and NEO low $30’s. 

    I have taken some profits and started moving it into Bitcoin. It’s amazing how the snowball effect starts to happen and your crypto worth just gets bigger and bigger and bigger. 
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 1:00 PM ET #119

    DJM I personally love Substratum..guys on working on someyhing that can change the views of many folks around the world.Imagine all those countries with state run media!!Hell just look at the $$ in web hosting!!
    Feels good to be supporting a hometown group(for me anyway)and their tackling a real world issue!
    SUBSTRATUM FTW!!
    Reply
    DJM I personally love Substratum..guys on working on someyhing that can change the views of many folks around the world.Imagine all those countries with state run media!!Hell just look at the $$ in web hosting!!
    Feels good to be supporting a hometown group(for me anyway)and their tackling a real world issue!
    SUBSTRATUM FTW!!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 1:09 PM ET #120

    Sorry for typos..theyre not their,I type too fast Im just so excited.
    Im a construction worker,worked hard since I was 18..Ive had some good luck investing but Ive never made money like this..Ive been swinging 4k on binance the last several weeks and adding to positions and tucking them away in ledger nano..
    Today one I logged in my 4k swing is up to 7600..got half of it in sub (which Im just gonna move to MEW)and half in snm under .40.
    Congrats to all in this thread,we all making money and its a beautiful thing!!
    Lets keep it rolling boys and girls,2018 gonna be a monster year for crypto,we are in early stages of this still and we are gonna own this year!!
    GL to all!!
    Reply
    Sorry for typos..theyre not their,I type too fast Im just so excited.
    Im a construction worker,worked hard since I was 18..Ive had some good luck investing but Ive never made money like this..Ive been swinging 4k on binance the last several weeks and adding to positions and tucking them away in ledger nano..
    Today one I logged in my 4k swing is up to 7600..got half of it in sub (which Im just gonna move to MEW)and half in snm under .40.
    Congrats to all in this thread,we all making money and its a beautiful thing!!
    Lets keep it rolling boys and girls,2018 gonna be a monster year for crypto,we are in early stages of this still and we are gonna own this year!!
    GL to all!!
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 1:16 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Sorry for typos..theyre not their,I type too fast Im just so excited.Im a construction worker,worked hard since I was 18..Ive had some good luck investing but Ive never made money like this..Ive been swinging 4k on binance the last several weeks and adding to positions and tucking them away in ledger nano..Today one I logged in my 4k swing is up to 7600..got half of it in sub (which Im just gonna move to MEW)and half in snm under .40.Congrats to all in this thread,we all making money and its a beautiful thing!!Lets keep it rolling boys and girls,2018 gonna be a monster year for crypto,we are in early stages of this still and we are gonna own this year!!GL to all!!

    Awesome work, Buck! I'd love to be there while you explain cyrpto to your construction mates, especially some of the older timers. Their eyes must roll back in their head.

    Time for me to go in on Ledger. Nano S the way to go?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Sorry for typos..theyre not their,I type too fast Im just so excited.Im a construction worker,worked hard since I was 18..Ive had some good luck investing but Ive never made money like this..Ive been swinging 4k on binance the last several weeks and adding to positions and tucking them away in ledger nano..Today one I logged in my 4k swing is up to 7600..got half of it in sub (which Im just gonna move to MEW)and half in snm under .40.Congrats to all in this thread,we all making money and its a beautiful thing!!Lets keep it rolling boys and girls,2018 gonna be a monster year for crypto,we are in early stages of this still and we are gonna own this year!!GL to all!!

    Awesome work, Buck! I'd love to be there while you explain cyrpto to your construction mates, especially some of the older timers. Their eyes must roll back in their head.

    Time for me to go in on Ledger. Nano S the way to go?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 7:50 PM ET #122

    Overall market cap is skyrocketing! Currently sitting at $820b
    Reply
    Overall market cap is skyrocketing! Currently sitting at $820b
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2018 - 9:47 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Salt is $11.50 -12.50 everytime I look at it..How bout that SUBSTRATUM fellas??Approaching 10x gains!!Its going to $10 and maybe much more if successful guys..coin burn once it hits bittrex!!If you havent looked into Sub plz do so,beta is supposed to be this month,I been sayn check it out since .30 cents.Kucoin almost 11..in at 2.67...This is nuttyWall are you in this market??

     

    No but I have been snooping into the mining side this week, just looking around at what is possible and how...I dont feel ultra safe with the security issues trading these things.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Salt is $11.50 -12.50 everytime I look at it..How bout that SUBSTRATUM fellas??Approaching 10x gains!!Its going to $10 and maybe much more if successful guys..coin burn once it hits bittrex!!If you havent looked into Sub plz do so,beta is supposed to be this month,I been sayn check it out since .30 cents.Kucoin almost 11..in at 2.67...This is nuttyWall are you in this market??

     

    No but I have been snooping into the mining side this week, just looking around at what is possible and how...I dont feel ultra safe with the security issues trading these things.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2018 - 3:57 PM ET #124

    Wall just buy a few thousand cardano(Ada) and download their wallet and store it.If they are all everybody is saying a year from now Ada could be Neos price or maybe eventually Ethereum!If Eth can go from $9 to $900 in 12 months who knows what superior tech can do?!

    This is a crazy market kucoin now over $19
    Deepbrain chain now .33 cents
    It seems being able to hodl pays off huge no matter where you put your money..
    I finally talked my parent into this and while they cant do much on the web or even with a computer at all for that matter,my mom blows up my phone on a daily basis as she reads about all these coins via coinmarketcap.com lol.
    My parents are in Sub,Ada,strat..

    Jaime yes grab that nano or spend a bit more and grab the blue,heard good things about it as well.Ive got everybody I know in sub,coworkers,parents,both brothers,cousins..glad its doing what I thought so Im not hated by everybody!!


    Reply
    Wall just buy a few thousand cardano(Ada) and download their wallet and store it.If they are all everybody is saying a year from now Ada could be Neos price or maybe eventually Ethereum!If Eth can go from $9 to $900 in 12 months who knows what superior tech can do?!

    This is a crazy market kucoin now over $19
    Deepbrain chain now .33 cents
    It seems being able to hodl pays off huge no matter where you put your money..
    I finally talked my parent into this and while they cant do much on the web or even with a computer at all for that matter,my mom blows up my phone on a daily basis as she reads about all these coins via coinmarketcap.com lol.
    My parents are in Sub,Ada,strat..

    Jaime yes grab that nano or spend a bit more and grab the blue,heard good things about it as well.Ive got everybody I know in sub,coworkers,parents,both brothers,cousins..glad its doing what I thought so Im not hated by everybody!!


     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2018 - 5:14 PM ET #125

    buck,

    At 10 that ADA has the same market cap as bitcoin??? It has such a huge float and market cap at 26 BILLION already! I dont see massive upside relative to the market cap.

    So what else is there that isnt phony garbage but has some relative upside? 

    Reply

    buck,

    At 10 that ADA has the same market cap as bitcoin??? It has such a huge float and market cap at 26 BILLION already! I dont see massive upside relative to the market cap.

    So what else is there that isnt phony garbage but has some relative upside? 

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 567 ... 146147148 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,365
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • PART DEUX 300
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,465
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,745
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.