• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Crypto thread

    «First Previous 456 ... 146147148 Next Last»
    I_Need_A_Detox
    bucknuts
    JamieR44
    FadeOnly
    TRAIN69
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29143
    Posts: 3681
    «First Previous 456 ... 146147148 Next Last»
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 9:45 AM ET #76

    Going to start moving in on some ELF 
    Reply
    Going to start moving in on some ELF 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 9:47 AM ET #77

    I have the NEO wallet neon on my computer but I haven’t set it up yet. Maybe I should to get a puppy coin. 
    Reply
    I have the NEO wallet neon on my computer but I haven’t set it up yet. Maybe I should to get a puppy coin. 
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 9:52 AM ET #78

    Still think we could see 2x+ from here in xrp..theyve hinted for weeks about dropping some" household names"...is AMAZON coming??More fomo if coinbase happens soon near $4 IMHO.
    Im holding neo,snm,xrp,sub,dbc and kucoins..I have a few lotto plays in but no more than $100 in any of those so Id need an ember type move to get excited.



    Reply
    Still think we could see 2x+ from here in xrp..theyve hinted for weeks about dropping some" household names"...is AMAZON coming??More fomo if coinbase happens soon near $4 IMHO.
    Im holding neo,snm,xrp,sub,dbc and kucoins..I have a few lotto plays in but no more than $100 in any of those so Id need an ember type move to get excited.



     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 9:55 AM ET #79

    If anybody wants to sign up at kucoin help a brother out!!https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1cc6b
    Reply
    If anybody wants to sign up at kucoin help a brother out!!https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1cc6b
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 9:57 AM ET #80

    Take a look at the website and team behind ELF. It’s around #80 on Coin Market Cap’s website at around $0.97. 

    I think it will go to $5-$10 in January. 
    Reply
    Take a look at the website and team behind ELF. It’s around #80 on Coin Market Cap’s website at around $0.97. 

    I think it will go to $5-$10 in January. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET #81

    Ripple battling it out with Ethereum for the #2 spot 
    Reply
    Ripple battling it out with Ethereum for the #2 spot 
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 10:01 AM ET #82

    Youll have to do some research Detox and see if you will get the coin if you held in exchange..I know binance pays on forks and gas so Im sure you will recieve it.Thought I read they took snapshot of holders or wallets on Dec 25th?? Dont quote me on that.Im hoping I get it as well not sure where my neo actually was or when they took snapshot though so I will look into it after the first.
    Seeing as how one of the eth cats sold for 100k Id like to get a dog LMAO
    Reply
    Youll have to do some research Detox and see if you will get the coin if you held in exchange..I know binance pays on forks and gas so Im sure you will recieve it.Thought I read they took snapshot of holders or wallets on Dec 25th?? Dont quote me on that.Im hoping I get it as well not sure where my neo actually was or when they took snapshot though so I will look into it after the first.
    Seeing as how one of the eth cats sold for 100k Id like to get a dog LMAO
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 10:08 AM ET #83

    I would def use neon wallet with ledger..I have my sub in a MEW wallet with leder and xrp  in the ripple wallet too..neo is free to move on and off exchange so I dont mind putting it away when Im done playing with it!
    Ive only been leaving my swing money on exchange and honestly I dont even want to keep doing that.

    Reply
    I would def use neon wallet with ledger..I have my sub in a MEW wallet with leder and xrp  in the ripple wallet too..neo is free to move on and off exchange so I dont mind putting it away when Im done playing with it!
    Ive only been leaving my swing money on exchange and honestly I dont even want to keep doing that.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 2:29 PM ET #84

    Ripple at $2 on Coin Market Cap 
    Reply
    Ripple at $2 on Coin Market Cap 
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 2:47 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Ripple at $2 on Coin Market Cap

    Congrats to you, if you're holding it over there...@Kraken, $1.84...Still like the pop...Not gonna get greedy here.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Ripple at $2 on Coin Market Cap

    Congrats to you, if you're holding it over there...@Kraken, $1.84...Still like the pop...Not gonna get greedy here.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 8:03 PM ET #86

    Ripple at $2.25 on Binance, $2.47 on Coin Market Cap 
    Reply
    Ripple at $2.25 on Binance, $2.47 on Coin Market Cap 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 8:34 PM ET #87

    If it gets to $3.00 I’m selling and maybe buy again after it dips 
    Reply
    If it gets to $3.00 I’m selling and maybe buy again after it dips 
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2017 - 2:35 AM ET #88

    Detox I cant believe you aint swinging that neo bro..Ive dumped everytime its failed at 68 the past several days,heck I got out tonight on the break of 70 and bought back in at 62 not long after.I bet she fights 68 again with another chance to sell.Ive more than doubled my swing position this week if you count the gains in alts where I dumped profits.
    Bitcoin domimance now under 40% according to coinmarketcap.com it was up in the 60s just in Nov,hopefully this continues to drop and we dont see these wild swings in alts when BTC dips and rips.
    Reply
    Detox I cant believe you aint swinging that neo bro..Ive dumped everytime its failed at 68 the past several days,heck I got out tonight on the break of 70 and bought back in at 62 not long after.I bet she fights 68 again with another chance to sell.Ive more than doubled my swing position this week if you count the gains in alts where I dumped profits.
    Bitcoin domimance now under 40% according to coinmarketcap.com it was up in the 60s just in Nov,hopefully this continues to drop and we dont see these wild swings in alts when BTC dips and rips.
     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2017 - 4:01 PM ET #89

    My current portfolio looks like this:

    Stellar Lumens - XLM (33%)
    Ripple - XRP (30%)
    EthLend - LEND (9%)
    Tron - TRX (8%)
    Time New Bank - TNB (7%)
    Status - SNT (7%)
    Binance Coin - BNB (6%)

    I'm up about 18% overall on my total investment, and that's almost entirely from Ripple (XRP).  I got in at $0.75 and don't plan on selling anytime soon.

    I'm also not planning on day trading.  These are mostly 6 month holds, minimum.  I may be adding to some of them depending on price, especially XLM and LEND.

    Now if I can manage to not check prices every 10 minutes then I'll be all set.

    Reply
    My current portfolio looks like this:

    Stellar Lumens - XLM (33%)
    Ripple - XRP (30%)
    EthLend - LEND (9%)
    Tron - TRX (8%)
    Time New Bank - TNB (7%)
    Status - SNT (7%)
    Binance Coin - BNB (6%)

    I'm up about 18% overall on my total investment, and that's almost entirely from Ripple (XRP).  I got in at $0.75 and don't plan on selling anytime soon.

    I'm also not planning on day trading.  These are mostly 6 month holds, minimum.  I may be adding to some of them depending on price, especially XLM and LEND.

    Now if I can manage to not check prices every 10 minutes then I'll be all set.

     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2017 - 3:35 PM ET #90

    Also, as far as KuCoin goes...  I bought in on KCS and ELIX and then sold at break even prices.  I'm sure the exchange is fine and reputable but I had multiple problems and I didn't want to deal with it anymore.  I'm probably leaving money on the table but saving myself the headache is worth something as well.  I still think both of those coins are a great opportunity but being relatively new to the crypto world, less is more for me right now.  

    I'm in this for the long term gains and in the process of storing coins on the Ledger Nano S.  If you're not planning trading, get the Ledger, lock that shlt up, and count your money later on.
    Reply
    Also, as far as KuCoin goes...  I bought in on KCS and ELIX and then sold at break even prices.  I'm sure the exchange is fine and reputable but I had multiple problems and I didn't want to deal with it anymore.  I'm probably leaving money on the table but saving myself the headache is worth something as well.  I still think both of those coins are a great opportunity but being relatively new to the crypto world, less is more for me right now.  

    I'm in this for the long term gains and in the process of storing coins on the Ledger Nano S.  If you're not planning trading, get the Ledger, lock that shlt up, and count your money later on.
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2018 - 1:53 AM ET #91

    Let me know how you like that wallet 
    Reply
    Let me know how you like that wallet 
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2018 - 2:56 PM ET #92

    Ledger nano is awesome IMO..makes getting in and out of wallets quicker and its safer.If you have a bunch of cash in this market its def worth the $75.
    Excited for 2018,neo is gonna blow up this year.Deepbrain chain has nearly doubled for me already and Kucoin not doing bad either.

    Reply
    Ledger nano is awesome IMO..makes getting in and out of wallets quicker and its safer.If you have a bunch of cash in this market its def worth the $75.
    Excited for 2018,neo is gonna blow up this year.Deepbrain chain has nearly doubled for me already and Kucoin not doing bad either.

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55668
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 1:52 AM ET #93

    Is coinbase going to add XRP? If so, when?

    Reply

    Is coinbase going to add XRP? If so, when?

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55668
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 1:52 AM ET #94

    Is coinbase going to add XRP? If so, when?

    Reply

    Is coinbase going to add XRP? If so, when?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 9:49 AM ET #95

    Who knows? Coinbase has a lot of eyes on them after that Bitcoin Cash stunt so I think they’ll be clean with their next additions (no leaks). 
    Reply
    Who knows? Coinbase has a lot of eyes on them after that Bitcoin Cash stunt so I think they’ll be clean with their next additions (no leaks). 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 9:51 AM ET #96

    Overall market cap up to 655 billion this morning... that’s a good start to the new year. 
    Reply
    Overall market cap up to 655 billion this morning... that’s a good start to the new year. 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55668
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 9:52 AM ET #97

    Somebody knows detox ....... ;)

    Reply

    Somebody knows detox ....... ;)

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 10:54 PM ET #98

    Fade bro why did you sell your KCS??
    I bought some at around 2.67 and Im hust gonna hold.
    If you are in this market just accumulate and hold yall..
    Neo was .20 last Jan now $90
    Eth was $8 now $800
    Bitcoing $900 now 13k
    Xrp was .0002 now $2.30
    Im using my swing money to add to my positions stacking substratum like crazy,when it goes to $10 in a few months Im done working.
    Reply
    Fade bro why did you sell your KCS??
    I bought some at around 2.67 and Im hust gonna hold.
    If you are in this market just accumulate and hold yall..
    Neo was .20 last Jan now $90
    Eth was $8 now $800
    Bitcoing $900 now 13k
    Xrp was .0002 now $2.30
    Im using my swing money to add to my positions stacking substratum like crazy,when it goes to $10 in a few months Im done working.
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 10:59 PM ET #99

    Subscribe to altcoin buzz on youtube and whatever coin he pumps just bu a little bit of it.
    Ive watched him pump coins and the returns are insane..I finally tailed him on one this past week with PBL he pumped it at .58 cents and now Im up over 100%.Didnt risk much but its a couple hundred free sub I eill pick up once I sell.
    Reply
    Subscribe to altcoin buzz on youtube and whatever coin he pumps just bu a little bit of it.
    Ive watched him pump coins and the returns are insane..I finally tailed him on one this past week with PBL he pumped it at .58 cents and now Im up over 100%.Didnt risk much but its a couple hundred free sub I eill pick up once I sell.
     
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 12:56 AM ET #100

    MCB stock up 10% today...I think this has some nice gains next ER.
    Reply
    MCB stock up 10% today...I think this has some nice gains next ER.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 456 ... 146147148 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,365
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • PART DEUX 300
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,465
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,745
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.