• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Crypto thread

    «First Previous 345 ... 146147148 Next Last»
    bucknuts
    I_Need_A_Detox
    JamieR44
    FadeOnly
    gambleholic63
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29143
    Posts: 3681
    «First Previous 345 ... 146147148 Next Last»
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2017 - 11:40 AM ET #51

    MCB stock??Bank for coinbase..
    Reply
    MCB stock??Bank for coinbase..
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2017 - 12:28 PM ET #52

    Jamie, I put money into Coinbase and then transfer Ethereum to Binance. Once the Ethereum is at Binance you can use the Ethereum to purchase many different things on their Exchange. 
    Reply
    Jamie, I put money into Coinbase and then transfer Ethereum to Binance. Once the Ethereum is at Binance you can use the Ethereum to purchase many different things on their Exchange. 
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2017 - 12:59 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Jamie, I put money into Coinbase and then transfer Ethereum to Binance. Once the Ethereum is at Binance you can use the Ethereum to purchase many different things on their Exchange.

    Gotcha on the exchange piece...currently getting second tier verified @Kraken (unless you tell me Binance is better play)...but how does SALT factor into Binance? If at all?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Jamie, I put money into Coinbase and then transfer Ethereum to Binance. Once the Ethereum is at Binance you can use the Ethereum to purchase many different things on their Exchange.

    Gotcha on the exchange piece...currently getting second tier verified @Kraken (unless you tell me Binance is better play)...but how does SALT factor into Binance? If at all?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2017 - 5:24 PM ET #54

    Binance is where I buy salt 
    Reply
    Binance is where I buy salt 
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2017 - 5:37 PM ET #55

    Ahhh hah! Thanks, Detox...will check it out.

    Reply

    Ahhh hah! Thanks, Detox...will check it out.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2017 - 9:21 AM ET #56

    Xrp with a q and a session today at 12:45 pt..big names to be dropped and possibly ano ther announcement...via xrp twitter feed..
    Get your running shoes on fellas lol
    Stayed up all night swing trading on binance,letting it all sit in the xrp position I got last night at .92..Im off till Jan gonna be trading Asian sessions since Im a night shifter,gonna nap and try to be up for news,hope its good!
    Reply
    Xrp with a q and a session today at 12:45 pt..big names to be dropped and possibly ano ther announcement...via xrp twitter feed..
    Get your running shoes on fellas lol
    Stayed up all night swing trading on binance,letting it all sit in the xrp position I got last night at .92..Im off till Jan gonna be trading Asian sessions since Im a night shifter,gonna nap and try to be up for news,hope its good!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2017 - 10:25 AM ET #57

    Wow xrp running..Im up 30% + my free shares of sub I picked up swinging
    Damn boys this is more exciting than old forex,Im gonna try to rest,have the wife on alert to call if xrp breaks 1.50 
    Seasons GREEDings!!
    Reply
    Wow xrp running..Im up 30% + my free shares of sub I picked up swinging
    Damn boys this is more exciting than old forex,Im gonna try to rest,have the wife on alert to call if xrp breaks 1.50 
    Seasons GREEDings!!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2017 - 5:34 AM ET #58

    Substratum is a winner boys..hoping to see launch of alpha and another run.High of 1.33 today on binance,I have buys at .30,.48 and .52

    Merry Christmas everybody hope Santa brings you something nice!!
    Reply
    Substratum is a winner boys..hoping to see launch of alpha and another run.High of 1.33 today on binance,I have buys at .30,.48 and .52

    Merry Christmas everybody hope Santa brings you something nice!!
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2017 - 8:13 PM ET #59

    Nice to see Ripple at $1.27 

    Reply
    Nice to see Ripple at $1.27 

     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2017 - 10:25 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Binance is where I buy salt 

    Read up on LEND and ELIX.  Similar platforms but better, in my opinion.  LEND is available on Binance but if you want ELIX you have to go to Kucoin.  

    And speaking of Kucoin, they offer their own token called KCS.  It actually pays you back dividends in the form of tokens.  Binance also offers their own coin but I think I might have missed the boat on that one.  I was eyeing it when it was about $4.00, now it's closer to $10.00.  Some predict it could go as high as $50.  They'll be a quarterly coin burn this January.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Binance is where I buy salt 

    Read up on LEND and ELIX.  Similar platforms but better, in my opinion.  LEND is available on Binance but if you want ELIX you have to go to Kucoin.  

    And speaking of Kucoin, they offer their own token called KCS.  It actually pays you back dividends in the form of tokens.  Binance also offers their own coin but I think I might have missed the boat on that one.  I was eyeing it when it was about $4.00, now it's closer to $10.00.  Some predict it could go as high as $50.  They'll be a quarterly coin burn this January.

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2017 - 10:28 PM ET #61

    Ari Paul of Block Capitol purchased 50,000 call options on Bitcoin to hit $50,000 in 2018. I would say that a gamble like this is basically like playing Roulette in Vegas. If he hits, he gets 30/1 or more on his calls. I think a roulette wheel has 36 numbers plus two green slots.

     

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Ari Paul of Block Capitol purchased 50,000 call options on Bitcoin to hit $50,000 in 2018. I would say that a gamble like this is basically like playing Roulette in Vegas. If he hits, he gets 30/1 or more on his calls. I think a roulette wheel has 36 numbers plus two green slots.

     

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 12:34 AM ET #62

    Binance Coin will go to the moon if Binance starts accepting fiat. I have seen the CEO of Binance engage in some talk on twitter of them accepting fiat some time in 2018. 
    Reply
    Binance Coin will go to the moon if Binance starts accepting fiat. I have seen the CEO of Binance engage in some talk on twitter of them accepting fiat some time in 2018. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 12:36 AM ET #63

    Nice to see the overall market cap between 600 billion and 620 billion today. That’s the most important number in crypto. It will get to 1 trillion by the end of February. 
    Reply
    Nice to see the overall market cap between 600 billion and 620 billion today. That’s the most important number in crypto. It will get to 1 trillion by the end of February. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 12:40 AM ET #64

    John McAfee stuck by his prediction of 1 bitcoin being worth $1 million by the end of 2020 in a tweet today. 


    Reply
    John McAfee stuck by his prediction of 1 bitcoin being worth $1 million by the end of 2020 in a tweet today. 


     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 12:51 AM ET #65

    This is what I’m on right now. I’m going to try to stay with them (it’s hard). 

    NEO
    Ripple
    Monero 
    Cardano
    Fun Fair 
    Bitcoin
    Salt
    Ethereum 
    Lisk 

    I got into crypto in the beginning of December. I have put close to $5k in and I have around $12k at the moment. Figuring out how to get the money in is a pain in the beginning. 

    Binance Coin was one of the first things I bought and it was $2 and some change. That’s one of the many mistakes I’ve made. There is a big learning curve and a ton of good/bad advice and information to sift through. 

    So far so good. 

    Reply
    This is what I’m on right now. I’m going to try to stay with them (it’s hard). 

    NEO
    Ripple
    Monero 
    Cardano
    Fun Fair 
    Bitcoin
    Salt
    Ethereum 
    Lisk 

    I got into crypto in the beginning of December. I have put close to $5k in and I have around $12k at the moment. Figuring out how to get the money in is a pain in the beginning. 

    Binance Coin was one of the first things I bought and it was $2 and some change. That’s one of the many mistakes I’ve made. There is a big learning curve and a ton of good/bad advice and information to sift through. 

    So far so good. 

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 2:47 AM ET #66

    Tons of ways to put money in if you dont mind paying a bit of a premium..libertyx allows up to a grand per day,bitcoin atms 2999 per day,peer to peer buying etc..
    Easier to add bigger chunks going this route.
    Binance coin on fire last few days,kicking myself for not buying on that dip was down to the 3s again now over 11 smh..

    Are you swinging in and out of positions detox?Ive been using trading view for the charts on these,its fantastic!I flipped some sub yesterday and got it back plus 20% more in less than 12 hrs.I want to flip some xrp but I couldnt transfer it to binance out of my wallet for some reason,sent nano an email waiting for response from them.

    Take a few mins to look up something called hashgraph you guys..

    Reply
    Tons of ways to put money in if you dont mind paying a bit of a premium..libertyx allows up to a grand per day,bitcoin atms 2999 per day,peer to peer buying etc..
    Easier to add bigger chunks going this route.
    Binance coin on fire last few days,kicking myself for not buying on that dip was down to the 3s again now over 11 smh..

    Are you swinging in and out of positions detox?Ive been using trading view for the charts on these,its fantastic!I flipped some sub yesterday and got it back plus 20% more in less than 12 hrs.I want to flip some xrp but I couldnt transfer it to binance out of my wallet for some reason,sent nano an email waiting for response from them.

    Take a few mins to look up something called hashgraph you guys..

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 2:54 AM ET #67

    Since youre in Neo Detox have you looked into loopring??If that exchange on neo is gonna fly lrc will be in the mix..just spitballn here
    Reply
    Since youre in Neo Detox have you looked into loopring??If that exchange on neo is gonna fly lrc will be in the mix..just spitballn here
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 7:47 PM ET #68

    I think these coins adhere to TA better than anything Ive ever traded..even just putting some simple lines on a chart makes for easy trades.
    Neo was an easy sell last night when it couldnt push over 70..couldve sold 68 or 69 (waiting for close of 2 or 4hr candle) and rebought this afrternoon at 61-62.
    Reply
    I think these coins adhere to TA better than anything Ive ever traded..even just putting some simple lines on a chart makes for easy trades.
    Neo was an easy sell last night when it couldnt push over 70..couldve sold 68 or 69 (waiting for close of 2 or 4hr candle) and rebought this afrternoon at 61-62.
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 8:40 PM ET #69

    https://imageshack.com/i/pog2c0Hfj   



    Not sure how that turned out will try to click on link once I post this,strarted a few days ago with 69 Neo now up to 77..first time I swung I used neo/btc this trade only got me 3 extra Neo but I was greedy and watched profit shrink.Second time I sold Neo I then dumped my BTC for USDT cause BTC was all over the place and didnt want to lose buying power while I waited for Neo to drop,this trade got me an extra 5 Neo.I tried to get Neo back in the 61s but the price jumped so quick I just took low 62s and went back to bed lol.

    I will be eyeing this again next few days for a trade,would love to dump some xrp for a swing but that chart is just silly looking at this point.
    Reply
    https://imageshack.com/i/pog2c0Hfj   



    Not sure how that turned out will try to click on link once I post this,strarted a few days ago with 69 Neo now up to 77..first time I swung I used neo/btc this trade only got me 3 extra Neo but I was greedy and watched profit shrink.Second time I sold Neo I then dumped my BTC for USDT cause BTC was all over the place and didnt want to lose buying power while I waited for Neo to drop,this trade got me an extra 5 Neo.I tried to get Neo back in the 61s but the price jumped so quick I just took low 62s and went back to bed lol.

    I will be eyeing this again next few days for a trade,would love to dump some xrp for a swing but that chart is just silly looking at this point.
     
    JamieR44
    JamieR44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2017 - 9:49 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    https://imageshack.com/i/pog2c0Hfj   Not sure how that turned out will try to click on link once I post this,strarted a few days ago with 69 Neo now up to 77..first time I swung I used neo/btc this trade only got me 3 extra Neo but I was greedy and watched profit shrink.Second time I sold Neo I then dumped my BTC for USDT cause BTC was all over the place and didnt want to lose buying power while I waited for Neo to drop,this trade got me an extra 5 Neo.I tried to get Neo back in the 61s but the price jumped so quick I just took low 62s and went back to bed lol.I will be eyeing this again next few days for a trade,would love to dump some xrp for a swing but that chart is just silly looking at this point.

    In on a small play of XRP...may have missed the momentum, but think it's a hold. More positive news out of Asia.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    https://imageshack.com/i/pog2c0Hfj   Not sure how that turned out will try to click on link once I post this,strarted a few days ago with 69 Neo now up to 77..first time I swung I used neo/btc this trade only got me 3 extra Neo but I was greedy and watched profit shrink.Second time I sold Neo I then dumped my BTC for USDT cause BTC was all over the place and didnt want to lose buying power while I waited for Neo to drop,this trade got me an extra 5 Neo.I tried to get Neo back in the 61s but the price jumped so quick I just took low 62s and went back to bed lol.I will be eyeing this again next few days for a trade,would love to dump some xrp for a swing but that chart is just silly looking at this point.

    In on a small play of XRP...may have missed the momentum, but think it's a hold. More positive news out of Asia.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2017 - 12:29 AM ET #71

    Salt doing great and it’s holding strong during the dips. It’s starting to get a lot of publicity. I think think coin has the potential to go the moon. 

    Reply
    Salt doing great and it’s holding strong during the dips. It’s starting to get a lot of publicity. I think think coin has the potential to go the moon. 

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2017 - 1:49 PM ET #72

    Not very many of these have staying power when bitcoin takes a hefty dump even as btc keeps losing market share..btc now down to 43.1% and if not for all the coins being traded against btc would be much lower IMO..
    Kucoin now listing neos deepbrain token I will be sending some neo over to grab some here at some point today if signup isnt a total pain in the butt.

    Do you swing in and out of positions Detox or just hold?
    Did anybody look at hashgraph?They already working with credit unions,looking like they will be a major threat to blockchain in the near future.

    Reply
    Not very many of these have staying power when bitcoin takes a hefty dump even as btc keeps losing market share..btc now down to 43.1% and if not for all the coins being traded against btc would be much lower IMO..
    Kucoin now listing neos deepbrain token I will be sending some neo over to grab some here at some point today if signup isnt a total pain in the butt.

    Do you swing in and out of positions Detox or just hold?
    Did anybody look at hashgraph?They already working with credit unions,looking like they will be a major threat to blockchain in the near future.

     
    FadeOnly
    FadeOnly
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 16675
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2017 - 4:33 PM ET #73

    KuCoin seems to be OK if you can get it to work properly.  No verification other than the standard authenticator.  It's a very new exchange and still full of bugs.  Hard to log in, balances don't show up correctly, etc.  I've been trying to buy DBC all day but can't even log in today.  They're overloaded just like every other exchange is.  If you get in, I recommend picking up some KCS as well.  Kucoin can challenge Binance if they figure out how to get their site working.

    As for Hashgraph, I did a quick skim of their website.  Wake me up when there's a way I can invest.
    Reply
    KuCoin seems to be OK if you can get it to work properly.  No verification other than the standard authenticator.  It's a very new exchange and still full of bugs.  Hard to log in, balances don't show up correctly, etc.  I've been trying to buy DBC all day but can't even log in today.  They're overloaded just like every other exchange is.  If you get in, I recommend picking up some KCS as well.  Kucoin can challenge Binance if they figure out how to get their site working.

    As for Hashgraph, I did a quick skim of their website.  Wake me up when there's a way I can invest.
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2017 - 5:59 PM ET #74

    I’m just holding now. Swinging in and out is too much work and I have don’t have the time for it. 
    Reply
    I’m just holding now. Swinging in and out is too much work and I have don’t have the time for it. 
     
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2017 - 8:13 AM ET #75

    I too bought some dbc today..got in at .07!
    Neo gonna blow up in 2018..Detox if you had under 100 neo in ur wallet youll get one of their puppy coins by the 1st,did you read about those?
    Reply
    I too bought some dbc today..got in at .07!
    Neo gonna blow up in 2018..Detox if you had under 100 neo in ur wallet youll get one of their puppy coins by the 1st,did you read about those?
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 345 ... 146147148 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,021
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 624
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,208
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • PART DEUX 300
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,171
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,626
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,717

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.