Crypto thread
Yeah it’s rough. Did you try my trick?
Yeah it’s rough. Did you try my trick?
I couldn't help myself...the gambler, not the investor, got the better of me...I'm in on ETH...up more than 10 percent since my last order...Crazy.
I do like the concept of crypto...and probably gonna transition over to LTC...that guy seems to have his coins in a row.
I couldn't help myself...the gambler, not the investor, got the better of me...I'm in on ETH...up more than 10 percent since my last order...Crazy.
I do like the concept of crypto...and probably gonna transition over to LTC...that guy seems to have his coins in a row.
I saw that same interview and I have to say it was really hard to understand what exactly Longfin is about -- it's not a crypto firm, that's for sure. If I was a man who played the short game, Longfin would have been No. 1 on my list going into today's trading session.
I feel fairly comfortable with my cyrpto trading platform, but, as you suggest, this is the Wild, Wild West at the moment.
That said, this is also discretionary trading income, money I can lose, same as my gambling bankroll.
But point well taken, nevertheless.
I saw that same interview and I have to say it was really hard to understand what exactly Longfin is about -- it's not a crypto firm, that's for sure. If I was a man who played the short game, Longfin would have been No. 1 on my list going into today's trading session.
I feel fairly comfortable with my cyrpto trading platform, but, as you suggest, this is the Wild, Wild West at the moment.
That said, this is also discretionary trading income, money I can lose, same as my gambling bankroll.
But point well taken, nevertheless.
I saw that same interview and I have to say it was really hard to understand what exactly Longfin is about -- it's not a crypto firm, that's for sure. If I was a man who played the short game, Longfin would have been No. 1 on my list going into today's trading session.
I feel fairly comfortable with my cyrpto trading platform, but, as you suggest, this is the Wild, Wild West at the moment.
That said, this is also discretionary trading income, money I can lose, same as my gambling bankroll.
But point well taken, nevertheless.
I saw that same interview and I have to say it was really hard to understand what exactly Longfin is about -- it's not a crypto firm, that's for sure. If I was a man who played the short game, Longfin would have been No. 1 on my list going into today's trading session.
I feel fairly comfortable with my cyrpto trading platform, but, as you suggest, this is the Wild, Wild West at the moment.
That said, this is also discretionary trading income, money I can lose, same as my gambling bankroll.
But point well taken, nevertheless.
Starting to move in on SALT. I like Salt’s idea of allowing people to borrow against their crypto.
How does one make an investment play on SALT? Sounds like a very interesting idea.
Starting to move in on SALT. I like Salt’s idea of allowing people to borrow against their crypto.
How does one make an investment play on SALT? Sounds like a very interesting idea.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,155
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 624
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,208
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,227
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,634
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,722
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
