Which sport teams do you really hate?
San Diego Chargers.
Because they gave away Drew Brees, Michael Turner, Darren Sproles, Cromartie and Vincent Jackson.
Chargers organization is a joke and run by retards.
San Diego Chargers.
Because they gave away Drew Brees, Michael Turner, Darren Sproles, Cromartie and Vincent Jackson.
Chargers organization is a joke and run by retards.
Although for whatever reason I do not mind Georgia
Although for whatever reason I do not mind Georgia
He must be a big Nadal fan.
Lane Kiffin. Don't have USC, but Lane Kiffin is a slimeball so I cheer against him.
Ohio State - Always got the mobile QB that can't cut it in the NFL, but does whacky garbage in games. Respect that they usually find a way to win.
LA Lakers - Kobe Bryant is the biggest ballhog in the game today. I hear they have the worst fans in the NBA. No one shows up unless their winning.
San Diego Chargers - Philip Rivers just pisses me off. As he was taunting Cutler and the broncos from the sidelines the one game, I thought that was the most classless move I've ever seen in sports.
I don't let it bother me too much though. When you start catching feelings for sports teams, it clouds your judgment on your wagers.
He must be a big Nadal fan.
Lane Kiffin. Don't have USC, but Lane Kiffin is a slimeball so I cheer against him.
Ohio State - Always got the mobile QB that can't cut it in the NFL, but does whacky garbage in games. Respect that they usually find a way to win.
LA Lakers - Kobe Bryant is the biggest ballhog in the game today. I hear they have the worst fans in the NBA. No one shows up unless their winning.
San Diego Chargers - Philip Rivers just pisses me off. As he was taunting Cutler and the broncos from the sidelines the one game, I thought that was the most classless move I've ever seen in sports.
I don't let it bother me too much though. When you start catching feelings for sports teams, it clouds your judgment on your wagers.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
