call it whatever you want correction, profit taking, whatever, this SOB is going down big-time
The stock market will crash starting tomorrow
Another 5% at most before the Correction reaches it's bottom. Save the Cash you are earning from the next couple of pay periods before you start buying on Discount!
Another 5% at most before the Correction reaches it's bottom. Save the Cash you are earning from the next couple of pay periods before you start buying on Discount!
About 10 years ago, when I was still working, I did this very thing. After the market dropped 30-40%, I upped my 401k contributions from 10% to 15% & left it, which is part of the reason I was able to retire last year @ 54.
About 10 years ago, when I was still working, I did this very thing. After the market dropped 30-40%, I upped my 401k contributions from 10% to 15% & left it, which is part of the reason I was able to retire last year @ 54.
Another 5% at most before the Correction reaches it's bottom. Save the Cash you are earning from the next couple of pay periods before you start buying on Discount!
Another 5% at most before the Correction reaches it's bottom. Save the Cash you are earning from the next couple of pay periods before you start buying on Discount!
These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks.
I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please!
These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks.
I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please!
These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks. I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please!
me too 15k i start paying attention
These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks. I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please!
me too 15k i start paying attention
These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks.
I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please!
These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks.
I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please!
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers: These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks. I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please! 15k?You calling for a recession? Granted it ran to far to fast. We need a shake out but 15k in a low unemployment, good earnings, corporate tax friendly environment i just don't see occuring. Rates are still historically low. If i must make a call i'd say 2300 for the S&P 500, about 20%
All of what you said happened because the FED engineered it and corporate profits were artificially bloated, those conditions are changing and we have also artificially altered the economic cycle...that is changing. Fair value to me with rates even remotely close to historic norms is below 10k...maybe well below.
Sheesh I go to Home Depot and the market reverses 400 points after reversing 600 points earlier. Yeah the HFT boys being out of the market has a real big impact on stock price action.
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers: These swings are curious and interesting, very telling about a thin bid market. It shows you that when the HFT guys arent making phony bids that the market can and will drop. This so far is nothing, not even worth rushing in to buy...we are at over-blown historic highs fueled by forced zero rates and no alternatives AND a massive pile of corporate debt to fuel buybacks. I am not even blinking until we get at least to 15k, then maybe I will wake up and pay attention. 23k still???? please! 15k?You calling for a recession? Granted it ran to far to fast. We need a shake out but 15k in a low unemployment, good earnings, corporate tax friendly environment i just don't see occuring. Rates are still historically low. If i must make a call i'd say 2300 for the S&P 500, about 20%
All of what you said happened because the FED engineered it and corporate profits were artificially bloated, those conditions are changing and we have also artificially altered the economic cycle...that is changing. Fair value to me with rates even remotely close to historic norms is below 10k...maybe well below.
Sheesh I go to Home Depot and the market reverses 400 points after reversing 600 points earlier. Yeah the HFT boys being out of the market has a real big impact on stock price action.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
