Someone is leaking the scripts for WWE's Raw before it airs
It's good that women have been weaned off soap operas over the decades, it would be nice if real men did the same.
+1
It's good that women have been weaned off soap operas over the decades, it would be nice if real men did the same.
+1
It's good that women have been weaned off soap operas over the decades, it would be nice if real men did the same.
It's good that women have been weaned off soap operas over the decades, it would be nice if real men did the same.
When is the last time you hit a 40/1 underdog that paid thousands? If there is an edge to be had regardless of the proposition, you better be damn sure I'm going to take it.
When is the last time you hit a 40/1 underdog that paid thousands? If there is an edge to be had regardless of the proposition, you better be damn sure I'm going to take it.
When is the last time you hit a 40/1 underdog that paid thousands? If there is an edge to be had regardless of the proposition, you better be damn sure I'm going to take it.
When is the last time you hit a 40/1 underdog that paid thousands? If there is an edge to be had regardless of the proposition, you better be damn sure I'm going to take it.
Patrice oneal used to write for WWE. He said this little scrawny kid was the head rider in charge of all creative content. All these massive roiders would try to hold this kids jock to get better storylines. LOL imagine that.
Patrice oneal used to write for WWE. He said this little scrawny kid was the head rider in charge of all creative content. All these massive roiders would try to hold this kids jock to get better storylines. LOL imagine that.
Wish they would go back to the "attitude era" but all the money they make is off the kids. That new WWE network was a good idea, all the toys they have out is crazy, when I was kid they had toys and what not but not like it is now. Seen they have the wrestlers in a movie with Scooby Doo and they have there own movie production.
i'll throw it on here and there on a Monday night if nothings on to see what there up to.
Big fan of Bray Wyatt and his character.
Wish they would go back to the "attitude era" but all the money they make is off the kids. That new WWE network was a good idea, all the toys they have out is crazy, when I was kid they had toys and what not but not like it is now. Seen they have the wrestlers in a movie with Scooby Doo and they have there own movie production.
i'll throw it on here and there on a Monday night if nothings on to see what there up to.
Big fan of Bray Wyatt and his character.
WTL got paid on a +4000 bet on Brock Lesnar to defeat the Undertaker on 5dimes at Wrestlemania 30. If I remember, I think he risked $20 on it (5dimes caps wrestling plays or parlays at $50 risked on the dog and to win $50 on the favorites). They let you hit it multiple times if the line changes I believe. Either way, he had quite the underdog hit there.
WTL got paid on a +4000 bet on Brock Lesnar to defeat the Undertaker on 5dimes at Wrestlemania 30. If I remember, I think he risked $20 on it (5dimes caps wrestling plays or parlays at $50 risked on the dog and to win $50 on the favorites). They let you hit it multiple times if the line changes I believe. Either way, he had quite the underdog hit there.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,324
- Friday 10/02/2026 903
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,236
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,000
- Cleveland Bettors 2,715
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,361
- Week 5 Money 6,696
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,748
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
