I luckily still have my dad and glad you are doing better. Covers is filled with tons of crap from annoying posters but this stuff when covers was smaller made things great. Community
I luckily still have my dad and glad you are doing better. Covers is filled with tons of crap from annoying posters but this stuff when covers was smaller made things great. Community
Nothing we say or share with you can erase the pain of what your going through.I know your thankful for the years and times you had together with him and that is what's the most important.
Sadly the relationship between my Dad and I was seriously estranged and the hatchet never had a chance to be buried but I am thankful for the life lessons he imparted and hopefullythe life lessons that he gave you (whatever they may be) can be passed on and help someone else in some fashion.
God bless
Kuddish:
Nothing we say or share with you can erase the pain of what your going through.I know your thankful for the years and times you had together with him and that is what's the most important.
Sadly the relationship between my Dad and I was seriously estranged and the hatchet never had a chance to be buried but I am thankful for the life lessons he imparted and hopefullythe life lessons that he gave you (whatever they may be) can be passed on and help someone else in some fashion.