Posted:
#26
Rest in Peace Dad
Posted:
#35
I'm sorry for your loss kuddish.
I would try to write down or document as many great times as you can remember that you shared with your dad, and keep it somewhere handy.
You'll be surprised how much passed time will limit your memory.
Everytime you miss dad, break out the memories for good times.
Stay strong. 
I'm sorry for your loss kuddish.
I would try to write down or document as many great times as you can remember that you shared with your dad, and keep it somewhere handy.
You'll be surprised how much passed time will limit your memory.
Everytime you miss dad, break out the memories for good times.
Stay strong. 
Posted:
#43
Been down that road...
Its not easy but Im sure he would of wanted you to move on quickly and live your life... I know its easier said than done..
Very sorry for your loss...
Been down that road...
Its not easy but Im sure he would of wanted you to move on quickly and live your life... I know its easier said than done..
Very sorry for your loss...
Posted:
#46
Kud...thats real sad man.
I hope things go the best they can going forward. Losing a loved one is so difficult. I wish you, your family and friends the best bud

I hope things go the best they can going forward. Losing a loved one is so difficult. I wish you, your family and friends the best bud
Kud...thats real sad man.
I hope things go the best they can going forward. Losing a loved one is so difficult. I wish you, your family and friends the best bud

I hope things go the best they can going forward. Losing a loved one is so difficult. I wish you, your family and friends the best bud
Posted:
#47
One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life was when I quit my job and moved back home for the last year of my dad's life. We knew he only had about a year or so left so it was different then your situation. I am sorry for your loss and I echo your comments about those that can appreciate what they have.
God's peace
God's peace
One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life was when I quit my job and moved back home for the last year of my dad's life. We knew he only had about a year or so left so it was different then your situation. I am sorry for your loss and I echo your comments about those that can appreciate what they have.
God's peace
God's peace
Posted:
#50
I offer my condolences on the loss of your father.
It helps by posting here to talk of and share your grief. It is helpful for the bereavment process.
I offer my condolences on the loss of your father.
It helps by posting here to talk of and share your grief. It is helpful for the bereavment process.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
