My grandparents are all in the area, but recently one from each side of my family had a scary incident.
Grandma-fell and broke her tailbone.
Grandpa-they thought he had a stroke, but he's doing ok now.
(everyone was just in panick mode, and was worried)
Not that it compares to what you're going through, but it makes me think of what could have and will eventually happen. I plan on paying a visit to them both sooner than later thanks to your story.
Prayers are with you and your family
Sorry for your lose Kuddish
My grandparents are all in the area, but recently one from each side of my family had a scary incident.
Grandma-fell and broke her tailbone.
Grandpa-they thought he had a stroke, but he's doing ok now.
(everyone was just in panick mode, and was worried)
Not that it compares to what you're going through, but it makes me think of what could have and will eventually happen. I plan on paying a visit to them both sooner than later thanks to your story.
Sorry bout your loss. Lost my dad at 15 and at 50 I am just starting to deal with it after covering the pain up with drugs and alcohol for so long. Talk about it. Don't do what I did , it's to painfull. God bless
Sorry bout your loss. Lost my dad at 15 and at 50 I am just starting to deal with it after covering the pain up with drugs and alcohol for so long. Talk about it. Don't do what I did , it's to painfull. God bless
I feel your pain. My father passed away a few years ago. A month before Fathers day. I had to suddenly speak a eulogy. Must have been the hardest thing I ever had to do.
I feel your pain. My father passed away a few years ago. A month before Fathers day. I had to suddenly speak a eulogy. Must have been the hardest thing I ever had to do.
Lost my mom this last December and with the exact same thing happening with my sister not being there to see her pass. I was able to see her at peace in her bed at hospice and it was the most incredible thing I have seen, will never forget it! God bless you and your dad and please pass along the positive vibes your dad taught you.
Lost my mom this last December and with the exact same thing happening with my sister not being there to see her pass. I was able to see her at peace in her bed at hospice and it was the most incredible thing I have seen, will never forget it! God bless you and your dad and please pass along the positive vibes your dad taught you.
Wow how weird that this thread would surface now after a few years. My dad died 26 years ago today, which I hadn't thought of until I looked at the date while I reading this. I hope you've dealt with it in fine fashion and that is a hard thing to go through. Peace to you.
Wow how weird that this thread would surface now after a few years. My dad died 26 years ago today, which I hadn't thought of until I looked at the date while I reading this. I hope you've dealt with it in fine fashion and that is a hard thing to go through. Peace to you.