• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Nature1970 caught an old warrent

    «First Previous 12345
    Crusher13
    fubah2
    KellyM_1964
    D-Town
    nature1970
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1656
    Posts: 122
    «First Previous 12345
     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8064
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2025 - 11:46 PM ET #101

    @nature1970

     Got a job already thumbs_up

    Juz remember,  know and Love yourself Brotha '...I'm sure your mind is only going to get even clearer...Easter around the corner..a little God won't hurt you. It really helps my mind cuz it's all about resisting all these temptations here on this Earth an_light

    Whoops..NBA playoffs start next weekpaint_help me

    peace

    Reply

    @nature1970

     Got a job already thumbs_up

    Juz remember,  know and Love yourself Brotha '...I'm sure your mind is only going to get even clearer...Easter around the corner..a little God won't hurt you. It really helps my mind cuz it's all about resisting all these temptations here on this Earth an_light

    Whoops..NBA playoffs start next weekpaint_help me

    peace

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53676
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2025 - 12:07 AM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @nature1970  One day at a time brother. It will all come together. You've only been out 4 days & you already have a job. That's major! It will help get you back into the swing of things.  When you get a chance, send me your address & I'll get something to you.

    peace   an_cheers  

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @nature1970  One day at a time brother. It will all come together. You've only been out 4 days & you already have a job. That's major! It will help get you back into the swing of things.  When you get a chance, send me your address & I'll get something to you.

    peace   an_cheers  

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2025 - 1:07 AM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    I am out .thank you for all the support while I was inside. Bless you goose for all the support. I appreciate the mail from midnight crusher14 and tock 151. I am safe I am in a sober house in Portland Maine. Doing everything right. Got a job chased my paperwork. Walked further than I have in 19 months. Peace and all the respect to all of you and the conversation team for maintaining this thread and forum.. p..s. I don't have a phone yet. Be writing to those a personal letters soon

     

    an_cheers  welcome back !

     

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    I am out .thank you for all the support while I was inside. Bless you goose for all the support. I appreciate the mail from midnight crusher14 and tock 151. I am safe I am in a sober house in Portland Maine. Doing everything right. Got a job chased my paperwork. Walked further than I have in 19 months. Peace and all the respect to all of you and the conversation team for maintaining this thread and forum.. p..s. I don't have a phone yet. Be writing to those a personal letters soon

     

    an_cheers  welcome back !

     

     

     

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177342
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2025 - 7:42 AM ET #104

    Nature, so happy to hear you are out and starting to put your life back together.  peace_5

    Reply

    Nature, so happy to hear you are out and starting to put your life back together.  peace_5

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2025 - 10:12 PM ET #105

    It been a big week for me.

    Went to IOP ( intensive outpatient  substance abuse group therapy) Inside I attended recovery coach academy and ethics training. Substance misuse tier 2 counciling. Stanford 12 step men's group. 

    After a week iop became an option so I got a job offer Thursday on a per day labor complete staffing hired as needed. Friday I went to a full time work place called Mainework was given a job cemetery landscaping and maintained in Portland. This will progress to a carpentry position through the same firm. That starts April 21st.  I have a week.

    So monday I am going to complete staffing to see if they have some work for me. If they do then I goto work if not then I come back go to general assistance and food stamp office. 

    It is an a or b position here.  Tuesday I goto complete again at 400 am if work yeah... of not I going to a food bank.... Wednesday ect ect rinse repeat..until the 21st then I goto work....

    Reply

    It been a big week for me.

    Went to IOP ( intensive outpatient  substance abuse group therapy) Inside I attended recovery coach academy and ethics training. Substance misuse tier 2 counciling. Stanford 12 step men's group. 

    After a week iop became an option so I got a job offer Thursday on a per day labor complete staffing hired as needed. Friday I went to a full time work place called Mainework was given a job cemetery landscaping and maintained in Portland. This will progress to a carpentry position through the same firm. That starts April 21st.  I have a week.

    So monday I am going to complete staffing to see if they have some work for me. If they do then I goto work if not then I come back go to general assistance and food stamp office. 

    It is an a or b position here.  Tuesday I goto complete again at 400 am if work yeah... of not I going to a food bank.... Wednesday ect ect rinse repeat..until the 21st then I goto work....

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2025 - 4:05 PM ET #106

    @goose got your letter in rhe blue box today expect it.

    Going to work in the morning. Will be running a machine cutting steel.  Was offered a machinist position said I take it. 

    Didn't have work this morning so...

     went to city services  got the rent paid this morning and a food and non food voucher.

    Pleasant lady gave me my needs met. 1150 a monthly rent here we allowed up to 1401 the rest in vouchers so I can make it a month and transition to paying my own way for the next 30 days. Signed up for a work fair may 15th. And of needed another appointment with her on the 14th of May.  

    Have basic needs met took me a week food clothing shelter and employment.  Very blessed . Been a rough couple of years.

    The job is a work per day have to be at office At 5 am.

    paid that day should have money in the bank soon. Through complete staffing. See how it goes.

     

    Reply

    @goose got your letter in rhe blue box today expect it.

    Going to work in the morning. Will be running a machine cutting steel.  Was offered a machinist position said I take it. 

    Didn't have work this morning so...

     went to city services  got the rent paid this morning and a food and non food voucher.

    Pleasant lady gave me my needs met. 1150 a monthly rent here we allowed up to 1401 the rest in vouchers so I can make it a month and transition to paying my own way for the next 30 days. Signed up for a work fair may 15th. And of needed another appointment with her on the 14th of May.  

    Have basic needs met took me a week food clothing shelter and employment.  Very blessed . Been a rough couple of years.

    The job is a work per day have to be at office At 5 am.

    paid that day should have money in the bank soon. Through complete staffing. See how it goes.

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2025 - 4:05 PM ET #107

    Deleted  double.post

     

    Reply

    Deleted  double.post

     

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2025 - 5:52 PM ET #108

    Working hard, much respect peace_5

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    Working hard, much respect peace_5

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177342
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2025 - 7:29 AM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:

    Working hard, much respect

     

    Ditto............peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:

    Working hard, much respect

     

    Ditto............peace_5

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2025 - 7:32 PM ET #110

    Arrived at work thos morning at 5 am.  The machinist position canceled do they sent me for trash truck job rodr on back hopped off through trash on one side recycling on other 11 hours.  Came home showered

     Made supper.  And I am sore it seems every muscle had its own varduo work out for 11 hours. The most I have done in 19 months

     Tomorrow my sister is coming to take me out to eat

     She has a phone and a little money she is calling an early birthday present 

    I haven't seen her for 2 years

     Before that sporadically she dislike my ex

     

     

    Reply

    Arrived at work thos morning at 5 am.  The machinist position canceled do they sent me for trash truck job rodr on back hopped off through trash on one side recycling on other 11 hours.  Came home showered

     Made supper.  And I am sore it seems every muscle had its own varduo work out for 11 hours. The most I have done in 19 months

     Tomorrow my sister is coming to take me out to eat

     She has a phone and a little money she is calling an early birthday present 

    I haven't seen her for 2 years

     Before that sporadically she dislike my ex

     

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2025 - 9:08 PM ET #111

    @nature1970

     Great update brother.

    Riding a truck like that looks like tough stuff. Amazing the shit we experience when we least expect it.

    We're proud of you. It would have been very easy to get out & feel sorry for yourself & looking to blame others. But you're tackling life head on & sending us updates like this will help us help you stay on course as well as being there to help when obstacles do come your way.

    Blood is blood & nothing will ever change that. Enjoy your time with your sis & if all goes well maybe you can see/speak with her more often with the ex being out of the picture.

    Well done!

    an_clap

     

     

    Reply

    @nature1970

     Great update brother.

    Riding a truck like that looks like tough stuff. Amazing the shit we experience when we least expect it.

    We're proud of you. It would have been very easy to get out & feel sorry for yourself & looking to blame others. But you're tackling life head on & sending us updates like this will help us help you stay on course as well as being there to help when obstacles do come your way.

    Blood is blood & nothing will ever change that. Enjoy your time with your sis & if all goes well maybe you can see/speak with her more often with the ex being out of the picture.

    Well done!

    an_clap

     

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2025 - 7:07 AM ET #112

    Thank you midnight, I'll get a letter for u ou in the mail tomorrow,  money been tight so had to budget with what I was given, reach out to you a share what life is up here.  

    peace_5

    Reply

    Thank you midnight, I'll get a letter for u ou in the mail tomorrow,  money been tight so had to budget with what I was given, reach out to you a share what life is up here.  

    peace_5

     
    yock1571
    yock1571
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 1090
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2025 - 6:13 PM ET #113

    Nature  so happy your out.

    Please send me your new contact information 

    Happy Easter and best of

    luck

    Reply

    Nature  so happy your out.

    Please send me your new contact information 

    Happy Easter and best of

    luck

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2025 - 7:15 PM ET #114

    an_clapan_clapan_clap

    Better stay clear of me for a while nature because you won’t just fall off the wagon.  It would be like a freight train hit you head on.  

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    an_clapan_clapan_clap

    Better stay clear of me for a while nature because you won’t just fall off the wagon.  It would be like a freight train hit you head on.  

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2025 - 7:40 PM ET #115

     I have 7 years hanging Goose on a 4 year paper.

    I need to continue with my sobriety.  Went to probation today . Don't need to see him for a month

     I am okay picking up my tools on Saturday have a ride to get everything.  My life is improving Ì am in a sober house my plan is to stay put for 6 months until I can save money get a truck and have some money to transition to the country and building homes again.

    Appreciate all you did for me while I was away. I appreciate you my next letter will have my new number. peace

    Reply

     I have 7 years hanging Goose on a 4 year paper.

    I need to continue with my sobriety.  Went to probation today . Don't need to see him for a month

     I am okay picking up my tools on Saturday have a ride to get everything.  My life is improving Ì am in a sober house my plan is to stay put for 6 months until I can save money get a truck and have some money to transition to the country and building homes again.

    Appreciate all you did for me while I was away. I appreciate you my next letter will have my new number. peace

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 11:54 AM ET #116

    Have my tools very happy today. Been a good day.

    70 degrees and hazy sunshine going back to the house very excited.

    Reply

    Have my tools very happy today. Been a good day.

    70 degrees and hazy sunshine going back to the house very excited.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53676
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 1:03 PM ET #117

    @nature1970

     an_cheers   peace    an_clap

    Reply

    @nature1970

     an_cheers   peace    an_clap

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 9:30 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by yock1571:

    Nature  so happy your out. Please send me your new contact information  Happy Easter and best of luck

    I'll get to post office on Monday.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by yock1571:

    Nature  so happy your out. Please send me your new contact information  Happy Easter and best of luck

    I'll get to post office on Monday.

     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8064
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2025 - 10:31 PM ET #119

    @TheGoldenGoose

     an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    We're supposed to be GOOD influences but,

    That's the DEGENERATE in us all here AND that's OK..an_clap

    Keep us all posted should you need  ANY thing..we're here to help peace

    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    We're supposed to be GOOD influences but,

    That's the DEGENERATE in us all here AND that's OK..an_clap

    Keep us all posted should you need  ANY thing..we're here to help peace

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 6:36 AM ET #120

    First full week of work done.

    Have a small office remodel job this week end building 3 desks, putting in a door mudding walls for painting. Two days and back to work.

    Raining this weekend. Building bank . 

    Reply

    First full week of work done.

    Have a small office remodel job this week end building 3 desks, putting in a door mudding walls for painting. Two days and back to work.

    Raining this weekend. Building bank . 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 12:38 PM ET #121

    Great news Johnny.

    I'm sure you're happy to be working with your tools again.

    an_clap

    Reply

    Great news Johnny.

    I'm sure you're happy to be working with your tools again.

    an_clap

     
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2025 - 7:17 PM ET #122

    Yes fabrication of some desks, demo , drywall cleaning up tomorrow. 

    Mon through Friday I be at work cleaning cemetery for the city. Suppose to be 5 10 hour shifts . 

    The office owner has some work around his house next weekend. Looks good for me to have a chance to bank something....

     

    Reply

    Yes fabrication of some desks, demo , drywall cleaning up tomorrow. 

    Mon through Friday I be at work cleaning cemetery for the city. Suppose to be 5 10 hour shifts . 

    The office owner has some work around his house next weekend. Looks good for me to have a chance to bank something....

     

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,678
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,343
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.