Is it true that Nature was whipped on his buttocks with wet towels in the shower room by a group of inmates?
Nature1970 caught an old warrent
Is it true that Nature was whipped on his buttocks with wet towels in the shower room by a group of inmates?
Nah, that never happened. But you are so narrow-minded both your eyes can look through a keyhole at the same moment.
Is it true that Nature was whipped on his buttocks with wet towels in the shower room by a group of inmates?
Nah, that never happened. But you are so narrow-minded both your eyes can look through a keyhole at the same moment.
UPDATE: @ Midnight @ Crusher13 Nature is in receipt of your letters and appreciates you both very much. He has obtained a kitchen job which pays directly into his commissary account weekly. His first job was sorting recycling materials and already has received another job offer which he accepted. Washing pots and pans which gets him another $25 weekly. He has plenty of cash in his commissary and on his phone account. Since we can’t call him he calls me pretty much on a daily basis. It’s keeping him in great spirits and he talks about his release date of April 25th as though it is right around the corner. Thank you all for your support and kindness and if anyone can drop him a letter please do so! Your 15 minutes of letter writing is HUGE for inmates who are lucky enough to get mail.
Goose/Crusher
I got another letter from nature Saturday afternoon. He did indeed seem to be in good spirits. He mentioned the environment isn't like what we see on TV. He said most just wanted to do their time & not fuck around with anything else. The food isn't bad but I think he survives on the commissary. Getting out in the Spring may work very well for nature since construction work will be in full swing & his skills will be needed.
I got a letter going in the mail soon to address the anger issues & how I learned to better control mine. He realizes it's a work in process. To summarize his note, he made it clear that WE All have to give more than we take. It will make it a better world for all of us.
UPDATE: @ Midnight @ Crusher13 Nature is in receipt of your letters and appreciates you both very much. He has obtained a kitchen job which pays directly into his commissary account weekly. His first job was sorting recycling materials and already has received another job offer which he accepted. Washing pots and pans which gets him another $25 weekly. He has plenty of cash in his commissary and on his phone account. Since we can’t call him he calls me pretty much on a daily basis. It’s keeping him in great spirits and he talks about his release date of April 25th as though it is right around the corner. Thank you all for your support and kindness and if anyone can drop him a letter please do so! Your 15 minutes of letter writing is HUGE for inmates who are lucky enough to get mail.
Goose/Crusher
I got another letter from nature Saturday afternoon. He did indeed seem to be in good spirits. He mentioned the environment isn't like what we see on TV. He said most just wanted to do their time & not fuck around with anything else. The food isn't bad but I think he survives on the commissary. Getting out in the Spring may work very well for nature since construction work will be in full swing & his skills will be needed.
I got a letter going in the mail soon to address the anger issues & how I learned to better control mine. He realizes it's a work in process. To summarize his note, he made it clear that WE All have to give more than we take. It will make it a better world for all of us.
I hope natures time goes easy and fast! His posts have always been interesting reads, The bright unfortunate side of this is he will not have to look over his shoulder any more.
I hope natures time goes easy and fast! His posts have always been interesting reads, The bright unfortunate side of this is he will not have to look over his shoulder any more.
Just got off the phone. I like the fact that John has a plan. He moved up a step in the kitchen. Serving the food trays which pays him $225 a month. If he's frugal with his commissary he plans to have $1,000 when he gets released in April. We are talking some business as well. Land is cheap in Maine and there is a shortage of starter homes. $50K buys the land and John knows how to pull permits and build. $150K for labor and materials gets you a $350K home with $150K profit in 8 months time. I like this idea!
Just got off the phone. I like the fact that John has a plan. He moved up a step in the kitchen. Serving the food trays which pays him $225 a month. If he's frugal with his commissary he plans to have $1,000 when he gets released in April. We are talking some business as well. Land is cheap in Maine and there is a shortage of starter homes. $50K buys the land and John knows how to pull permits and build. $150K for labor and materials gets you a $350K home with $150K profit in 8 months time. I like this idea!
Just got off the phone. I like the fact that John has a plan. He moved up a step in the kitchen. Serving the food trays which pays him $225 a month. If he's frugal with his commissary he plans to have $1,000 when he gets released in April. We are talking some business as well. Land is cheap in Maine and there is a shortage of starter homes. $50K buys the land and John knows how to pull permits and build. $150K for labor and materials gets you a $350K home with $150K profit in 8 months time. I like this idea!
Just got off the phone. I like the fact that John has a plan. He moved up a step in the kitchen. Serving the food trays which pays him $225 a month. If he's frugal with his commissary he plans to have $1,000 when he gets released in April. We are talking some business as well. Land is cheap in Maine and there is a shortage of starter homes. $50K buys the land and John knows how to pull permits and build. $150K for labor and materials gets you a $350K home with $150K profit in 8 months time. I like this idea!
Also plan on being back for touch ups and small repairs in the first year trust me impossible not to be.. ie.. electrical... water.. flooring.. siding ...gutter... something for sure.. my contractors figure in 2000-3000 for time and labor and material for the little things always pop us.. So many moving parts in a new home.. GL
Also plan on being back for touch ups and small repairs in the first year trust me impossible not to be.. ie.. electrical... water.. flooring.. siding ...gutter... something for sure.. my contractors figure in 2000-3000 for time and labor and material for the little things always pop us.. So many moving parts in a new home.. GL
His release date from the Warren State Prison will be in October. Then he’s goes into a halfway house with a final release April 7, 2025. The halfway house can be anywhere so I’m looking for some here in Hartford CT so I can be close enough to help him with rides. Intake applications are long and tedious. They are also crowded so I’m scoping out some possibilities now.
![]()
His release date from the Warren State Prison will be in October. Then he’s goes into a halfway house with a final release April 7, 2025. The halfway house can be anywhere so I’m looking for some here in Hartford CT so I can be close enough to help him with rides. Intake applications are long and tedious. They are also crowded so I’m scoping out some possibilities now.
![]()
Sent nature another letter this morning.
When in Nam, I received letters from family but not one from a friend. I know how that made me feel & as you can tell I never got over it.
He'll probably read our letters over & over,
And I bet he'll bring them home just like I did.
![]()
Sent nature another letter this morning.
When in Nam, I received letters from family but not one from a friend. I know how that made me feel & as you can tell I never got over it.
He'll probably read our letters over & over,
And I bet he'll bring them home just like I did.
![]()
@Midnight1
@trainwreck66
@ABooksNightmare
@EVERYBODY
UPDATE:
Yes, he's been in now for a full year. Johnny just completed a 20 hour course on being a "recovery coach". Translation... We want you to sponsor a couple of new AA members when you get out. Anyway not happening when the guy will be working 12 hour days 7 days a week.
I mistook one of his comments about getting out in October. In order to get out he will have to be reduced to a level 1 minimum level risk which can't happen for at least another 17 weeks. Yeah, that sukks.
Maine does some strange things with the inmates. One of the things they happen to do right is the food. Lasagna last night. Shepperds pie the other night. Actual beef burgers another night. That baztard in AZ, Joe A, could take some lessons.
nature1970 World Series pick... LA Dodgers -125
TTFN.
@Midnight1
@trainwreck66
@ABooksNightmare
@EVERYBODY
UPDATE:
Yes, he's been in now for a full year. Johnny just completed a 20 hour course on being a "recovery coach". Translation... We want you to sponsor a couple of new AA members when you get out. Anyway not happening when the guy will be working 12 hour days 7 days a week.
I mistook one of his comments about getting out in October. In order to get out he will have to be reduced to a level 1 minimum level risk which can't happen for at least another 17 weeks. Yeah, that sukks.
Maine does some strange things with the inmates. One of the things they happen to do right is the food. Lasagna last night. Shepperds pie the other night. Actual beef burgers another night. That baztard in AZ, Joe A, could take some lessons.
nature1970 World Series pick... LA Dodgers -125
TTFN.
Got a note from nature this weekend & he mentioned how he's trying to stay positive. He's keeping his nose clean & doesn't want to screw up which could add more time to his situation.
Luckily, he's been able to avoid toxic scumbags that could push his buttons & as Goose mentioned he's proud of his accomplishment of becoming a coach for others in their time of need.
![]()
Got a note from nature this weekend & he mentioned how he's trying to stay positive. He's keeping his nose clean & doesn't want to screw up which could add more time to his situation.
Luckily, he's been able to avoid toxic scumbags that could push his buttons & as Goose mentioned he's proud of his accomplishment of becoming a coach for others in their time of need.
![]()
Received another letter from nature after Thanksgiving.
He's eating really well & enjoys working in the kitchen. He likes Buffalo to play the Lions in the Super Bowl & predicted Georgia to beat Oregon in the college championship.
He expected a lot of ribbing to go in the Politics forum after the election & I think he misses that interaction with everyone.
I got 2 pages written to send him but have a couple of other stories to share with him that I haven't put to paper.
I'm sure he would be grateful to anyone reaching out to him at Christmas & a card would certainly help boost his spirit.
![]()
Received another letter from nature after Thanksgiving.
He's eating really well & enjoys working in the kitchen. He likes Buffalo to play the Lions in the Super Bowl & predicted Georgia to beat Oregon in the college championship.
He expected a lot of ribbing to go in the Politics forum after the election & I think he misses that interaction with everyone.
I got 2 pages written to send him but have a couple of other stories to share with him that I haven't put to paper.
I'm sure he would be grateful to anyone reaching out to him at Christmas & a card would certainly help boost his spirit.
![]()
@TheGoldenGoose
Goose, was it you who replied in some thread that must of had something to do with reincarnation, that you would like to come back as one of those big turtles that live for hunnerd years rolling around eating philisibin. ?
@TheGoldenGoose
Goose, was it you who replied in some thread that must of had something to do with reincarnation, that you would like to come back as one of those big turtles that live for hunnerd years rolling around eating philisibin. ?
@Biscuiteater1
At age 68 now I’m coming to grips with mortality. No worries. I’ve lived a great life. My motto is if you’re not living life on the edge then you are taking up too much space.
Quick tripping history for me… Blotter was all around in the late 60’s and early 70’s. It was good and it was inexpensive. Smoking chunks off your brick of hash and hash oil coated joints could get you seeing trails but wouldn’t last for long as something like purple pyramid. Shrooms man! That goes without saying. But the cleanest most intense and longest tripping is hands down without a doubt peyote buttons. ![]()
@Biscuiteater1
At age 68 now I’m coming to grips with mortality. No worries. I’ve lived a great life. My motto is if you’re not living life on the edge then you are taking up too much space.
Quick tripping history for me… Blotter was all around in the late 60’s and early 70’s. It was good and it was inexpensive. Smoking chunks off your brick of hash and hash oil coated joints could get you seeing trails but wouldn’t last for long as something like purple pyramid. Shrooms man! That goes without saying. But the cleanest most intense and longest tripping is hands down without a doubt peyote buttons. ![]()
aaaaahhh peyote buttons $3 bucks apiece then there was the 4 way windowpane, or the microdot, blotter was a hey did you see that,what was that,where are we again, there was so much garbage in blotter , buy a sheet with a picture of mickey mouse on it,
aaaaahhh peyote buttons $3 bucks apiece then there was the 4 way windowpane, or the microdot, blotter was a hey did you see that,what was that,where are we again, there was so much garbage in blotter , buy a sheet with a picture of mickey mouse on it,
UPDATE:
FEBRUARY 10, 2025
At 17 Months now into this ridiculous debacle we are finally into the Stretch Turn!!!
February 19, 2025 is the final Sober House application date. What this means is John will be cleared to enter his Sober House upon release from Warren State Prison, Maine. For those of you not familiar with this it's just a necessary proceedural step where his Medicals and overall progress is double checked and verified so his Probationary period with the State of Maine can commence. Sober House living usually lasts for a 30 day period and gives the ex-inmate an opportunity to reconnect with any family, friends, employment opportunities, etc that would be conducive to his Probation.
April 7, 2025 is the Hard Release date meaning the last day he will spend in lock up although if the Sober House is ready for him slightly before that date (a bed is open for him) he could be released sooner.
![]()
UPDATE:
FEBRUARY 10, 2025
At 17 Months now into this ridiculous debacle we are finally into the Stretch Turn!!!
February 19, 2025 is the final Sober House application date. What this means is John will be cleared to enter his Sober House upon release from Warren State Prison, Maine. For those of you not familiar with this it's just a necessary proceedural step where his Medicals and overall progress is double checked and verified so his Probationary period with the State of Maine can commence. Sober House living usually lasts for a 30 day period and gives the ex-inmate an opportunity to reconnect with any family, friends, employment opportunities, etc that would be conducive to his Probation.
April 7, 2025 is the Hard Release date meaning the last day he will spend in lock up although if the Sober House is ready for him slightly before that date (a bed is open for him) he could be released sooner.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
