• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Nature1970 caught an old warrent

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    Midnight1
    DoYouMind69
    StumpTownStu
    trainwreck66
    TheGoldenGoose
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1656
    Posts: 122
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2023 - 2:39 PM ET #26

    @DoYouMind69

     I didn't send cash & I did review the website you mentioned & followed the rules.

    I mailed it on December 2 & had it returned to me yesterday. And I don't know why. 

    Reply

    @DoYouMind69

     I didn't send cash & I did review the website you mentioned & followed the rules.

    I mailed it on December 2 & had it returned to me yesterday. And I don't know why. 

     
    DoYouMind69
    DoYouMind69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 7021
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2023 - 7:34 PM ET #27

    @Midnight1

     could have moved to a different pod, or CO's just being the dicks they can be 

    "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve" -George Orwell
    Reply

    @Midnight1

     could have moved to a different pod, or CO's just being the dicks they can be 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2023 - 9:09 PM ET #28

    @DoYouMind69

     I'm calling tomorrow & see if I can find out WTF is going on. Maybe I can send it to an individual corrections officer who could make sure nature get's it. 

    Doubt it but I'm pissed because it's been 17 days since I originally sent it.

    Reply

    @DoYouMind69

     I'm calling tomorrow & see if I can find out WTF is going on. Maybe I can send it to an individual corrections officer who could make sure nature get's it. 

    Doubt it but I'm pissed because it's been 17 days since I originally sent it.

     
    DoYouMind69
    DoYouMind69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 7021
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2023 - 10:42 PM ET #29

    @Midnight1

     meant to say kiosk inside or online, the easy method  an_getaway    

    "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve" -George Orwell
    Reply

    @Midnight1

     meant to say kiosk inside or online, the easy method  an_getaway    

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2023 - 1:02 PM ET #30

    Called the jail & they said letters missing a "last" name are undeliverable. I wanted to provide nature's prisoner # but the sergeant said he needed a last name to do a search as to where he may now be held. 

    Any other ideas would be appreciated.

    Reply

    Called the jail & they said letters missing a "last" name are undeliverable. I wanted to provide nature's prisoner # but the sergeant said he needed a last name to do a search as to where he may now be held. 

    Any other ideas would be appreciated.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2024 - 1:02 AM ET #31

    Oh shit. Didn't realize he was still down.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Oh shit. Didn't realize he was still down.

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2024 - 9:01 AM ET #32

    He cant be still in ? I thought December he was gonna plea out?

    Reply

    He cant be still in ? I thought December he was gonna plea out?

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2024 - 12:22 PM ET #33

    His release date from the Warren State Prison will be in October.  Then he’s goes into a halfway house with a final release April 7, 2025.  
    The halfway house can be anywhere so I’m looking for some here in Hartford CT so I can be close enough to help him with rides.  Intake applications are long and tedious.  They are also crowded so I’m scoping out some possibilities now.  

    thumbs_up

     

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    His release date from the Warren State Prison will be in October.  Then he’s goes into a halfway house with a final release April 7, 2025.  
    The halfway house can be anywhere so I’m looking for some here in Hartford CT so I can be close enough to help him with rides.  Intake applications are long and tedious.  They are also crowded so I’m scoping out some possibilities now.  

    thumbs_up

     

     
    SteelBucFan
    SteelBucFan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 491
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2024 - 5:58 PM ET #34

    I always liked a weeks worth of Pirates baseball box scores cut from USA today.  

    Reply

    I always liked a weeks worth of Pirates baseball box scores cut from USA today.  

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2024 - 7:20 PM ET #35

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I sent nature something this morning.

    peace_5

    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I sent nature something this morning.

    peace_5

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2024 - 2:58 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @TheGoldenGoose  I sent nature something this morning.

    You’re a good egg Midnight !!!  Thanks.  

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @TheGoldenGoose  I sent nature something this morning.

    You’re a good egg Midnight !!!  Thanks.  

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 10:17 PM ET #37

    UPDATE for Midnight…

    Your mail to Johnny was apparently returned because the return address needs to have a legal name and a legal return address.  

    IDK, did you use “midnight” instead of your name?

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    UPDATE for Midnight…

    Your mail to Johnny was apparently returned because the return address needs to have a legal name and a legal return address.  

    IDK, did you use “midnight” instead of your name?

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 10:29 PM ET #38

    @TheGoldenGoose

     Shit, I used our company name/address that we stamp on envelopes.  

    I'll resend it once I get it back. Most of it is old news now. So I'll send an updated note along with the original. 

    Dammit! 

    Thanks for the heads up.

     

    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     Shit, I used our company name/address that we stamp on envelopes.  

    I'll resend it once I get it back. Most of it is old news now. So I'll send an updated note along with the original. 

    Dammit! 

    Thanks for the heads up.

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2024 - 4:35 PM ET #39

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I received a letter from Johnny today, He explained his situation & his hopes for a new future when he gets out in April. The facility returned my 1st letter but not the 2nd letter I sent.

    I'll write Johnny another letter this week.

    peace_5

    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I received a letter from Johnny today, He explained his situation & his hopes for a new future when he gets out in April. The facility returned my 1st letter but not the 2nd letter I sent.

    I'll write Johnny another letter this week.

    peace_5

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47765
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2024 - 6:56 PM ET #40

    @Midnight1

     Who is this fellow Johnny?an_popcorn

    I've been around 19 years and I don't recall him, sorry.

    I can drop him a line.

    Reply

    @Midnight1

     Who is this fellow Johnny?an_popcorn

    I've been around 19 years and I don't recall him, sorry.

    I can drop him a line.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2024 - 8:56 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    @Midnight1  Who is this fellow Johnny? I've been around 19 years and I don't recall him, sorry. I can drop him a line.

    His COVERS name is nature1970 but his 1st name is Johnny.

    I'm sure you've seen some of this threads.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    @Midnight1  Who is this fellow Johnny? I've been around 19 years and I don't recall him, sorry. I can drop him a line.

    His COVERS name is nature1970 but his 1st name is Johnny.

    I'm sure you've seen some of this threads.

    peace_5

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47765
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2024 - 6:19 AM ET #42

    Thanks for the update Midnightpeace_5

    Reply

    Thanks for the update Midnightpeace_5

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2024 - 12:22 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    @Midnight1  Who is this fellow Johnny? I've been around 19 years and I don't recall him, sorry. I can drop him a line.

    Johnny's user name on covers is Nature1970. 

    He's a regular here in the General Discussion Forum.  peace_5

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    @Midnight1  Who is this fellow Johnny? I've been around 19 years and I don't recall him, sorry. I can drop him a line.

    Johnny's user name on covers is Nature1970. 

    He's a regular here in the General Discussion Forum.  peace_5

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2024 - 12:27 AM ET #44

    @Midnight1

    He told me your 2nd letter got returned!  an_brick

    They won't accept letters without a full name on the return address.  So, if you had "Midnight1" on the return address it got returned.

    Told you, the entire system in Maine is skrewy!

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    @Midnight1

    He told me your 2nd letter got returned!  an_brick

    They won't accept letters without a full name on the return address.  So, if you had "Midnight1" on the return address it got returned.

    Told you, the entire system in Maine is skrewy!

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2024 - 8:24 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    @Midnight1 He told me your 2nd letter got returned!   They won't accept letters without a full name on the return address.  So, if you had "Midnight1" on the return address it got returned. Told you, the entire system in Maine is skrewy!

    Got another letter from Johnny today & tomorrow I will be mailing one back to him as well as the 2nd letter that was returned to me.

    He wrote 3 pages of his political views & I told him I would relay his comments in the political forum sometime this week.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    @Midnight1 He told me your 2nd letter got returned!   They won't accept letters without a full name on the return address.  So, if you had "Midnight1" on the return address it got returned. Told you, the entire system in Maine is skrewy!

    Got another letter from Johnny today & tomorrow I will be mailing one back to him as well as the 2nd letter that was returned to me.

    He wrote 3 pages of his political views & I told him I would relay his comments in the political forum sometime this week.

    peace_5

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2024 - 1:10 PM ET #46

    Uhhh… nature..? 

    Reply

    Uhhh… nature..? 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2024 - 1:51 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

    Uhhh… nature..?

    Yes

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

    Uhhh… nature..?

    Yes

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2024 - 1:34 AM ET #48

    Hahaha.  Politics is the one thing I don’t about with Johnny.  We talk about making money legally.  Like finding houses to flip in good neighborhoods.  Finding rural land with waterfront or hilltops with country views. Fishing and hiking and motor skiing make a 4 season quality cabin. Attitude determines Altitude.  When you figure you’re good your heart will let you know and shine the rest of your travels.  

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Hahaha.  Politics is the one thing I don’t about with Johnny.  We talk about making money legally.  Like finding houses to flip in good neighborhoods.  Finding rural land with waterfront or hilltops with country views. Fishing and hiking and motor skiing make a 4 season quality cabin. Attitude determines Altitude.  When you figure you’re good your heart will let you know and shine the rest of your travels.  

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2024 - 5:44 PM ET #49

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I posted nature's political views & it started a shitstorm by one pathetic poster accusing me of lying that these were not nature's comments.

    So I made him a little wager but he doesn't have the balls to accept it.

    So fucking bizarre!  

     

    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I posted nature's political views & it started a shitstorm by one pathetic poster accusing me of lying that these were not nature's comments.

    So I made him a little wager but he doesn't have the balls to accept it.

    So fucking bizarre!  

     

     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2024 - 1:11 AM ET #50

    UPDATE:

    @ Midnight 

    @ Crusher13

    Nature is in receipt of your letters and appreciates you both very much.  He has obtained a kitchen job which pays directly into his commissary account weekly.  

    His first job was sorting recycling materials and already has received another job offer which he accepted.  Washing pots and pans which gets him another $25 weekly.  

    He has plenty of cash in his commissary and on his phone account.  Since we can’t call him he calls me pretty much on a daily basis.  It’s keeping him in great spirits and he talks about his release date of April 25th as though it is right around the corner.  

    Thank you all for your support and kindness and if anyone can drop him a letter please do so!  Your 15 minutes of letter writing is HUGE for inmates who are lucky enough to get mail.  

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    UPDATE:

    @ Midnight 

    @ Crusher13

    Nature is in receipt of your letters and appreciates you both very much.  He has obtained a kitchen job which pays directly into his commissary account weekly.  

    His first job was sorting recycling materials and already has received another job offer which he accepted.  Washing pots and pans which gets him another $25 weekly.  

    He has plenty of cash in his commissary and on his phone account.  Since we can’t call him he calls me pretty much on a daily basis.  It’s keeping him in great spirits and he talks about his release date of April 25th as though it is right around the corner.  

    Thank you all for your support and kindness and if anyone can drop him a letter please do so!  Your 15 minutes of letter writing is HUGE for inmates who are lucky enough to get mail.  

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.