• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Incarcerated for 62 days!!!

    «First Previous 123456
    searchwarrant
    Goggles-Pisano
    Uman
    TheGoldenGoose
    mforts93
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8752
    Posts: 145
    «First Previous 123456
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2018 - 2:18 AM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Good on you Goose for not knocking out that clown in the bathroom shittter...It would take me a lot of strength to not kick that door in on that cuntt

     

     

    Ya buddy, good luck with that. You have no idea who's in that stall. 

    Kids.an_violin

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Good on you Goose for not knocking out that clown in the bathroom shittter...It would take me a lot of strength to not kick that door in on that cuntt

     

     

    Ya buddy, good luck with that. You have no idea who's in that stall. 

    Kids.an_violin

     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 1:09 PM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

     

     

    Ya buddy, good luck with that. You have no idea who's in that stall. 

    Kids.an_violin


    What's waiting for GG on the other side of that door is another parole violation and 1 year away from Covers.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

     

     

    Ya buddy, good luck with that. You have no idea who's in that stall. 

    Kids.an_violin


    What's waiting for GG on the other side of that door is another parole violation and 1 year away from Covers.
     
    Uman
    Uman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 2850
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2018 - 11:25 PM ET #128

    at least no one came on your headpeace_5

    Reply

    at least no one came on your headpeace_5

     
    Uman
    Uman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 2850
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2018 - 11:32 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    The bathroom stalls that are at the end of the line in the casinos and clubs are like the Penalty Box at Covers.com. We know we've done bad so we just talk amongst Ourselves and carry on with our dirty business.Don't bring your little daughter or your handicapped if you can't hold your own...
    an_speechless

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    The bathroom stalls that are at the end of the line in the casinos and clubs are like the Penalty Box at Covers.com. We know we've done bad so we just talk amongst Ourselves and carry on with our dirty business.Don't bring your little daughter or your handicapped if you can't hold your own...
    an_speechless

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2018 - 6:16 AM ET #130


    Next court date is 9/10 so stay tuned and I'll give you guys a complete update.

    Intensive Out-Patient program (another 37 days) has been completed .

    Yet another court mandated "after care" program has been instituted where I meet with a Therapist once a week to discuss alcohol, drug, anxiety, anger, personal relationship issues.

    Took Wifey and my son out for a Pizza dinner and enjoyed a couple beers too.  I'm positive the "professionals" will call that a relapse.  But Fukk'em... Pizza and beer is a normal American tradition.  I feel like I did nothing "wrong".  Wifey drove home. 

    Also took another casino trip and bought my entire Blackjack table drinks for very several rounds.  Waitress made about $100 in tips from me (and assured me bartender was properly compensated for my requested Jameson whiskey served in an actual glass).

    Made a ridiculously low +$500 for the many hours I played but also racked up $200 in comp points.  At 3am I made the correct decision to play penny slots for three hours instead of driving home and ended up making another $50.  So what is the harm?  I drive home sober at 6am.  Waitress made $100 in tips.  Dealer made $100+ in tips.  I make $500+ in cash and $200 in comp money.

    Seems like a great day to me.  Fukk the courts.

    Like I said, update after 9/10 court date... stay tuned.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Next court date is 9/10 so stay tuned and I'll give you guys a complete update.

    Intensive Out-Patient program (another 37 days) has been completed .

    Yet another court mandated "after care" program has been instituted where I meet with a Therapist once a week to discuss alcohol, drug, anxiety, anger, personal relationship issues.

    Took Wifey and my son out for a Pizza dinner and enjoyed a couple beers too.  I'm positive the "professionals" will call that a relapse.  But Fukk'em... Pizza and beer is a normal American tradition.  I feel like I did nothing "wrong".  Wifey drove home. 

    Also took another casino trip and bought my entire Blackjack table drinks for very several rounds.  Waitress made about $100 in tips from me (and assured me bartender was properly compensated for my requested Jameson whiskey served in an actual glass).

    Made a ridiculously low +$500 for the many hours I played but also racked up $200 in comp points.  At 3am I made the correct decision to play penny slots for three hours instead of driving home and ended up making another $50.  So what is the harm?  I drive home sober at 6am.  Waitress made $100 in tips.  Dealer made $100+ in tips.  I make $500+ in cash and $200 in comp money.

    Seems like a great day to me.  Fukk the courts.

    Like I said, update after 9/10 court date... stay tuned.
     
    mforts93
    mforts93
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2018 - 8:18 AM ET #131

    Welcome back Goose!
    Reply
    Welcome back Goose!
     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2018 - 10:46 AM ET #132

    new_praise

    Reply

    new_praise

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2018 - 12:42 PM ET #133

     I hope you are not subject to a random piss test for alcohol,but guessing that may be over? GL
    Reply
     I hope you are not subject to a random piss test for alcohol,but guessing that may be over? GL
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2018 - 1:31 PM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

     I hope you are not subject to a random piss test for alcohol,but guessing that may be over? GL


    I'll find out Monday 9/10 but as far as I know that sh!t is finished.  Just can't wait until the State is FINALLY off my azz and over their thumb on my everyday living.

    Can't tell you how GREAT it was to have a bottle of Cabernet with my Filet Mignon at the casino.  My God it was like HEAVEN. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

     I hope you are not subject to a random piss test for alcohol,but guessing that may be over? GL


    I'll find out Monday 9/10 but as far as I know that sh!t is finished.  Just can't wait until the State is FINALLY off my azz and over their thumb on my everyday living.

    Can't tell you how GREAT it was to have a bottle of Cabernet with my Filet Mignon at the casino.  My God it was like HEAVEN. 
     
    cjm2008
    cjm2008
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 22012
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2018 - 8:55 AM ET #135

    WOW what a read Goose. Hope the recovery goes well. We need you in the forums. peace

    Reply

    WOW what a read Goose. Hope the recovery goes well. We need you in the forums. peace

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2018 - 9:10 AM ET #136

    Booze stays in your system for 72 hours , dont fail a piss test ...
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Booze stays in your system for 72 hours , dont fail a piss test ...
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2018 - 9:50 AM ET #137


    Thank you cjm and DU4L. 

    And to all others, PLEASE do not be offended if I did not specifically cite your names.  It's NOT intentional.  My life has been a complete H3LL for the last 4 months and understand that I am NOWHERE near 100% functionally physically or emotionally.  BUT... I am moving forward in what I believe is a very correct direction.

    To all who have contributed to this Thread... my very sincere Thank You.

    Obviously bad decisions will, inevitably, produce very bad results.

    It is my conviction to make POSITIVE choices moving forward.

    You never know when you start a covers Thread where it will travel.  This one has hopefully enlightened some readers.  I try, I really do, to be a positive contribution to the covers community.  If even one reader has learned that jail time is NO FRIGGIN FUN then I guess it has been a success. 

    Try to stay positive, try to move your life always forward, and REALLY TRY to make good decisions.  That is what I have learned over this entire ordeal.

    Next update Monday 9/10/2018 when I go to court. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Thank you cjm and DU4L. 

    And to all others, PLEASE do not be offended if I did not specifically cite your names.  It's NOT intentional.  My life has been a complete H3LL for the last 4 months and understand that I am NOWHERE near 100% functionally physically or emotionally.  BUT... I am moving forward in what I believe is a very correct direction.

    To all who have contributed to this Thread... my very sincere Thank You.

    Obviously bad decisions will, inevitably, produce very bad results.

    It is my conviction to make POSITIVE choices moving forward.

    You never know when you start a covers Thread where it will travel.  This one has hopefully enlightened some readers.  I try, I really do, to be a positive contribution to the covers community.  If even one reader has learned that jail time is NO FRIGGIN FUN then I guess it has been a success. 

    Try to stay positive, try to move your life always forward, and REALLY TRY to make good decisions.  That is what I have learned over this entire ordeal.

    Next update Monday 9/10/2018 when I go to court. 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2018 - 10:12 PM ET #138

    Well faced my warrant did 3 days in segregation. Fined 320 driving after suspension. Need to go through deep and pay 50 for the reinstatement out of the court mess just money now

    Reply

    Well faced my warrant did 3 days in segregation. Fined 320 driving after suspension. Need to go through deep and pay 50 for the reinstatement out of the court mess just money now

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 6:12 AM ET #139


    What are you talking about here nature?

    You were in town police cell lock up, correct???

    The only way you would be in segregation in a county jail for a driving suspension would be because you were emotionally unstable enough NOT to be in general population.

    Driving under suspension and driving intoxicated are TWO VERY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ISSUES.  And if people are REPEAT offenders of intoxicated driving, MAKE NO MISTAKE, you are doing some very serious jail time.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    What are you talking about here nature?

    You were in town police cell lock up, correct???

    The only way you would be in segregation in a county jail for a driving suspension would be because you were emotionally unstable enough NOT to be in general population.

    Driving under suspension and driving intoxicated are TWO VERY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ISSUES.  And if people are REPEAT offenders of intoxicated driving, MAKE NO MISTAKE, you are doing some very serious jail time.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 7:03 PM ET #140

    Never said I was stable man. I react to evil viciously in the past. Add alcohol and I am not ok by any stretch. I was caught driving after suspension I did not go to court. Sooo I had a warrant out for this. They would rather send me to a state hospital.... so when local smo picks me up they are scared. They react as if I was 30 again. And I never see General populations. 

    Reply

    Never said I was stable man. I react to evil viciously in the past. Add alcohol and I am not ok by any stretch. I was caught driving after suspension I did not go to court. Sooo I had a warrant out for this. They would rather send me to a state hospital.... so when local smo picks me up they are scared. They react as if I was 30 again. And I never see General populations. 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2018 - 8:04 PM ET #141


    Yeah, States kind of frown upon Failure To Appear.

    No sense of humor AT ALL about that.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Yeah, States kind of frown upon Failure To Appear.

    No sense of humor AT ALL about that.
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2018 - 9:40 AM ET #142

    Hey GG, glad to have you back.  Don't know how I missed this thread going back to July but CONGRATS on being sober.  I know how hard that path is as well and I sincerely commend you.  Good luck with everything this season, talk soon peace_5

    Reply

    Hey GG, glad to have you back.  Don't know how I missed this thread going back to July but CONGRATS on being sober.  I know how hard that path is as well and I sincerely commend you.  Good luck with everything this season, talk soon peace_5

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2018 - 9:00 PM ET #143


    No longer have to report to a Probate Officer.  No longer have to report to court every single month.  No longer required to stay within the USA.   I am, however, on Probation for two years and will need to stay in touch with my Probation Officer when I want to leave the State of CT or travel outside the USA.  So, in essence, two years hanging over my head.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    No longer have to report to a Probate Officer.  No longer have to report to court every single month.  No longer required to stay within the USA.   I am, however, on Probation for two years and will need to stay in touch with my Probation Officer when I want to leave the State of CT or travel outside the USA.  So, in essence, two years hanging over my head.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2018 - 6:01 AM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    No longer have to report to a Probate Officer.  No longer have to report to court every single month.  No longer required to stay within the USA.   I am, however, on Probation for two years and will need to stay in touch with my Probation Officer when I want to leave the State of CT or travel outside the USA.  So, in essence, two years hanging over my head.

    Thats not bad at all .... Know plenty of people who have had to see probation officer weekly , and PO would show up to check house for booze, guns etc once a month ....its all a money shake down .... Do you have to pay probation a monthly fee ???
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    No longer have to report to a Probate Officer.  No longer have to report to court every single month.  No longer required to stay within the USA.   I am, however, on Probation for two years and will need to stay in touch with my Probation Officer when I want to leave the State of CT or travel outside the USA.  So, in essence, two years hanging over my head.

    Thats not bad at all .... Know plenty of people who have had to see probation officer weekly , and PO would show up to check house for booze, guns etc once a month ....its all a money shake down .... Do you have to pay probation a monthly fee ???
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2018 - 1:13 PM ET #145


    No, I pay nothing.  But I hear of some people that had to pay back for the rehabilitation programs.  That rehab sh!t is not cheap and if the State smells money they will come looking.

    As a matter of fact, I believe I remember having to sign a statement saying that if I ever hit the Lotto or any other State gambling (like a scratch ticket) I would forfeit my winnings back to the State.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    No, I pay nothing.  But I hear of some people that had to pay back for the rehabilitation programs.  That rehab sh!t is not cheap and if the State smells money they will come looking.

    As a matter of fact, I believe I remember having to sign a statement saying that if I ever hit the Lotto or any other State gambling (like a scratch ticket) I would forfeit my winnings back to the State.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,888
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,606
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,952
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,260
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,265
    • Week 6 Money 5,813
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,148

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.