• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Incarcerated for 62 days!!!

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    TheGoldenGoose
    Rangers27
    jmw59
    MikeMed
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8752
    Posts: 145
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2018 - 9:46 PM ET #51


    Ah, bob, I um, was actually referring to Rangers27 and not you.

    Is there anything else you want to say to me now that has been straightened out?
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Ah, bob, I um, was actually referring to Rangers27 and not you.

    Is there anything else you want to say to me now that has been straightened out?
     
    Rangers27
    Rangers27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 2:50 AM ET #52

    BETTOR BOB , YOU GAVE GOOSE SOUND ADVICE & YOU TOLD JW NOT TO CUDDLE GOOSE.GOOSE  SAYS REFERRING TO MY ADVICE.YOU START CUDDLING WITH GOOSE. GROW A PAIR BOB. 

    Reply

    BETTOR BOB , YOU GAVE GOOSE SOUND ADVICE & YOU TOLD JW NOT TO CUDDLE GOOSE.GOOSE  SAYS REFERRING TO MY ADVICE.YOU START CUDDLING WITH GOOSE. GROW A PAIR BOB. 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 3:49 AM ET #53

    Thank you bob and apology accepted.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Thank you bob and apology accepted.
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 11:38 AM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by bettorbob:

    lol, dude chill out a little bit o/k , i meant what i said .  i reacted to a comment that was meant for you . it want aimed at me * i responded in a knee-jerk way  so i apologized for it .....geeeezus man ....put me in front of a firing squad 

    That was his 8th post on the site bob.  He's a stupid newbie.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bettorbob:

    lol, dude chill out a little bit o/k , i meant what i said .  i reacted to a comment that was meant for you . it want aimed at me * i responded in a knee-jerk way  so i apologized for it .....geeeezus man ....put me in front of a firing squad 

    That was his 8th post on the site bob.  He's a stupid newbie.
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 12:08 PM ET #55

     

    you guys are entertaining..............WElcome back Goose.

    Reply

     

    you guys are entertaining..............WElcome back Goose.

     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 12:11 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers27:

    I remember how you sucker punch a guy.Cop arrested you & grap you by balls.You said you get his job & sue city.How that turn out for you.Now your crying you had to go back to jail. Grow up old man.How much this cost you $$. You have anger issues. Nobody feels sorry for Drunk jackasss

     

    Who are you to judge? You are not free of sin.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers27:

    I remember how you sucker punch a guy.Cop arrested you & grap you by balls.You said you get his job & sue city.How that turn out for you.Now your crying you had to go back to jail. Grow up old man.How much this cost you $$. You have anger issues. Nobody feels sorry for Drunk jackasss

     

    Who are you to judge? You are not free of sin.

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 12:36 PM ET #57

    What up Goose!  Good going on the sobriety man!  keep at it.

    I have 7 months of it yesterday! As you know, booze has nearly destroyed my life.  The more time you accumulate, the easier it gets.  

    Good to see you in good spirits.   

    Reply

    What up Goose!  Good going on the sobriety man!  keep at it.

    I have 7 months of it yesterday! As you know, booze has nearly destroyed my life.  The more time you accumulate, the easier it gets.  

    Good to see you in good spirits.   

     
    Rangers27
    Rangers27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 2:33 PM ET #58

    FUNNY GUY JW .BOB WAS ON HERE ABOUT 7 x .TELLING GOOSE TO STRAIGHTEN UP. HE GETS APOLOGY.HE TURNS TO MUSH. I WAS ON HERE 3x AT TIME. I KNOW POOR GOOSE GAVE HOLLYWOOD GAMBLER $$$.IF GOOSE EVER GETS HOLD OF HIM .HE WILL KILL HIM. OK GOOSE LIKE BOB SAID BE PEACE MAKER NOT TROUBLE MAKER.STAY OUT TROUBLE QUIT DRINKING 

    Reply

    FUNNY GUY JW .BOB WAS ON HERE ABOUT 7 x .TELLING GOOSE TO STRAIGHTEN UP. HE GETS APOLOGY.HE TURNS TO MUSH. I WAS ON HERE 3x AT TIME. I KNOW POOR GOOSE GAVE HOLLYWOOD GAMBLER $$$.IF GOOSE EVER GETS HOLD OF HIM .HE WILL KILL HIM. OK GOOSE LIKE BOB SAID BE PEACE MAKER NOT TROUBLE MAKER.STAY OUT TROUBLE QUIT DRINKING 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 6:09 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What up Goose!  Good going on the sobriety man!  keep at it.

    I have 7 months of it yesterday! As you know, booze has nearly destroyed my life.  The more time you accumulate, the easier it gets.  

    Good to see you in good spirits.   



    Seven months is fantastic!!!  Please don't get complacent.  It definitely DOES NOT get easier.  My rehab road so far has been littered with guys 2, 3, 5, 10 years plus who have fallen off the wagon.  And it usually comes with such confidence like, "I'll have just one" or "I just want a wine with dinner".

    BEWARE: Alcohol is cunning, baffling, powerful (as you well know).

    You have mail.

    Keep up the great work. 

    Seven Stars for your Seven Months... 



    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    What up Goose!  Good going on the sobriety man!  keep at it.

    I have 7 months of it yesterday! As you know, booze has nearly destroyed my life.  The more time you accumulate, the easier it gets.  

    Good to see you in good spirits.   



    Seven months is fantastic!!!  Please don't get complacent.  It definitely DOES NOT get easier.  My rehab road so far has been littered with guys 2, 3, 5, 10 years plus who have fallen off the wagon.  And it usually comes with such confidence like, "I'll have just one" or "I just want a wine with dinner".

    BEWARE: Alcohol is cunning, baffling, powerful (as you well know).

    You have mail.

    Keep up the great work. 

    Seven Stars for your Seven Months... 



     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 10:17 PM ET #60

    Wait... so I just want to make sure I understand this correctly, as I’ve followed CG from the jump.


    So CG got locked up for a probation violation? Meaning he got locked up prior to him beating somebody up in a bar over $200? So what did he got locked up for the first time?

    And so it looks like CG is talking thru Goose?? Is that what’s going on?

    Free CG! Even tho he said some racist sht in the past I don’t wish jail on anybody! Did 6 weeks in Santa Rita jail myself when I was 21 running the streets doing stupid things. Nobody wants to look forward to spreads and fck books every day smh. One of our CO’s used to sell pssy tho! But she’s charged a lot. Had to come with $350 minimum just for head and for head and pssy she wasn’t charging $500. I couldn’t wait to get out for some female action 
    Reply
    Wait... so I just want to make sure I understand this correctly, as I’ve followed CG from the jump.


    So CG got locked up for a probation violation? Meaning he got locked up prior to him beating somebody up in a bar over $200? So what did he got locked up for the first time?

    And so it looks like CG is talking thru Goose?? Is that what’s going on?

    Free CG! Even tho he said some racist sht in the past I don’t wish jail on anybody! Did 6 weeks in Santa Rita jail myself when I was 21 running the streets doing stupid things. Nobody wants to look forward to spreads and fck books every day smh. One of our CO’s used to sell pssy tho! But she’s charged a lot. Had to come with $350 minimum just for head and for head and pssy she wasn’t charging $500. I couldn’t wait to get out for some female action 
     
    Rangers27
    Rangers27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2018 - 1:17 AM ET #61

    TREY WHAT?SAY NO TO DRUGS 

    Reply

    TREY WHAT?SAY NO TO DRUGS 

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2018 - 10:55 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Parole violation.

    Sukked into the system and there was nothing I could do about it.  My lawyer eventually got me a shltty deal and I got a 37 day "controlled environment" rehab program.  I've been completely sober for 99 days now.  WOW.

    If I ever hear these again it'll be too soon...

    "Yo, my nigga"

    ""Know what I mean?" (Pronounced "no-mean?")

    "You feel me?"

    "That's craaazy"

    This is going to be a fun Thread.  Let's all tell jail stories.  So as a 61 year old guy head I thought my first bid went fairly well.  As good as possible anyway.  A large inmate account comes in handy on Commissary Day and buys protection in the General Population. 

    So how's everybody been for the past three months?

      Did y'all miss me?


     
    How were you sucked into system?  
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Parole violation.

    Sukked into the system and there was nothing I could do about it.  My lawyer eventually got me a shltty deal and I got a 37 day "controlled environment" rehab program.  I've been completely sober for 99 days now.  WOW.

    If I ever hear these again it'll be too soon...

    "Yo, my nigga"

    ""Know what I mean?" (Pronounced "no-mean?")

    "You feel me?"

    "That's craaazy"

    This is going to be a fun Thread.  Let's all tell jail stories.  So as a 61 year old guy head I thought my first bid went fairly well.  As good as possible anyway.  A large inmate account comes in handy on Commissary Day and buys protection in the General Population. 

    So how's everybody been for the past three months?

      Did y'all miss me?


     
    How were you sucked into system?  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2018 - 12:09 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    How were you sucked into system?  


    At 61 years old I had never been incarcerated in any jail in any place on this planet.  I'm not counting a few overnights at a police station awaiting court in the morning.  The jail system in the USA is a corrupt prison for profit joke.  Sukking in a 61 year old on a BS parole violation with the prosecutor telling my lawyer I'm not eligible for a drug abuse program until I serve at least 60 days?  Really?  Saw MANY pieces of trash get out to do drug programs when they had failed these same programs multiple times.  Yet I couldn't get out immediately for my first program?  Yes, I call that being SUKKED IN.

    Oh yeah.  More jail talk I don't need to hear for quite a while...
    It's never "my girlfriend" or "my wife".  It's "my baby's momma" or "my other baby's momma".

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    How were you sucked into system?  


    At 61 years old I had never been incarcerated in any jail in any place on this planet.  I'm not counting a few overnights at a police station awaiting court in the morning.  The jail system in the USA is a corrupt prison for profit joke.  Sukking in a 61 year old on a BS parole violation with the prosecutor telling my lawyer I'm not eligible for a drug abuse program until I serve at least 60 days?  Really?  Saw MANY pieces of trash get out to do drug programs when they had failed these same programs multiple times.  Yet I couldn't get out immediately for my first program?  Yes, I call that being SUKKED IN.

    Oh yeah.  More jail talk I don't need to hear for quite a while...
    It's never "my girlfriend" or "my wife".  It's "my baby's momma" or "my other baby's momma".

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2018 - 10:52 AM ET #64

    Goose can you share a photo of your cell mates tits? Lol. 

    Reply

    Goose can you share a photo of your cell mates tits? Lol. 

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2018 - 1:22 PM ET #65

    you know what i'm saying?

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    you know what i'm saying?

     
    gold6185
    gold6185
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1168
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2018 - 2:38 PM ET #66

    Next time-let the $200 slide & avoid jail altogether.
    Reply
    Next time-let the $200 slide & avoid jail altogether.
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2018 - 4:43 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    At 61 years old I had never been incarcerated in any jail in any place on this planet.  I'm not counting a few overnights at a police station awaiting court in the morning.  The jail system in the USA is a corrupt prison for profit joke.  Sukking in a 61 year old on a BS parole violation with the prosecutor telling my lawyer I'm not eligible for a drug abuse program until I serve at least 60 days?  Really?  Saw MANY pieces of trash get out to do drug programs when they had failed these same programs multiple times.  Yet I couldn't get out immediately for my first program?  Yes, I call that being SUKKED IN.

    Oh yeah.  More jail talk I don't need to hear for quite a while...
    It's never "my girlfriend" or "my wife".  It's "my baby's momma" or "my other baby's momma".

    Didnt you say that “it got ugly”?  So that sounds like assault to me.  Over 200 bucks?    Some how you are victim here?
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    At 61 years old I had never been incarcerated in any jail in any place on this planet.  I'm not counting a few overnights at a police station awaiting court in the morning.  The jail system in the USA is a corrupt prison for profit joke.  Sukking in a 61 year old on a BS parole violation with the prosecutor telling my lawyer I'm not eligible for a drug abuse program until I serve at least 60 days?  Really?  Saw MANY pieces of trash get out to do drug programs when they had failed these same programs multiple times.  Yet I couldn't get out immediately for my first program?  Yes, I call that being SUKKED IN.

    Oh yeah.  More jail talk I don't need to hear for quite a while...
    It's never "my girlfriend" or "my wife".  It's "my baby's momma" or "my other baby's momma".

    Didnt you say that “it got ugly”?  So that sounds like assault to me.  Over 200 bucks?    Some how you are victim here?
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2018 - 6:04 PM ET #68


    benhogan:  Don't know what your problem is pal but yes, the system played me here and no, I won't be debating the issue with you any further because as I recall you are not even a citizen of the USA and therefore have zero clue about either the judicial system or the jail system in this country.  Good day sir.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    benhogan:  Don't know what your problem is pal but yes, the system played me here and no, I won't be debating the issue with you any further because as I recall you are not even a citizen of the USA and therefore have zero clue about either the judicial system or the jail system in this country.  Good day sir.
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2018 - 3:19 PM ET #69

    No problem here, but I can’t be only one who sees a pattern of behaviour where you overreact and think violence is the answer.  You were vague in what you did to guy, was he hospitalized?  Why did you loan him money?  You have a son with disability correct?  All I am saying is I think this situation is avoidable and should be.

    I am aware that justice system is flawed I don’t think you fall into that group.  

    Really not trying be a di ck here, have been before in your threads.   Congrats on sobriety   

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    No problem here, but I can’t be only one who sees a pattern of behaviour where you overreact and think violence is the answer.  You were vague in what you did to guy, was he hospitalized?  Why did you loan him money?  You have a son with disability correct?  All I am saying is I think this situation is avoidable and should be.

    I am aware that justice system is flawed I don’t think you fall into that group.  

    Really not trying be a di ck here, have been before in your threads.   Congrats on sobriety   

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2018 - 3:23 PM ET #70

    I am not saying I wouldn’t be angry in similar situation but I wouldn’t let it get to that place.  Just because of my kids.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    I am not saying I wouldn’t be angry in similar situation but I wouldn’t let it get to that place.  Just because of my kids.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2018 - 9:45 PM ET #71

    Solitary confinement for 5 days when i was 22 years old was probably the most important lesson i ever learned about what a judge can do with that gavel.. 
    Failure to appear on a misd traffic violation...no bail warrant. 
    Reply
    Solitary confinement for 5 days when i was 22 years old was probably the most important lesson i ever learned about what a judge can do with that gavel.. 
    Failure to appear on a misd traffic violation...no bail warrant. 
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2018 - 2:11 PM ET #72

    Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans.  We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world.  That's a pitiful stat IMO.
    Reply
    Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans.  We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world.  That's a pitiful stat IMO.
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2018 - 5:17 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    I am not saying I wouldn’t be angry in similar situation but I wouldn’t let it get to that place.  Just because of my kids.

     

    What a wonderful superior person you are...........God bless you and may we all hope to be like you.

     

    No, truly you are so sad.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    I am not saying I wouldn’t be angry in similar situation but I wouldn’t let it get to that place.  Just because of my kids.

     

    What a wonderful superior person you are...........God bless you and may we all hope to be like you.

     

    No, truly you are so sad.

     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2018 - 5:19 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw59:

    Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans.  We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world.  That's a pitiful stat IMO.

     

    We are the most violent country in the world therefore we have the most criminals in jail...........Sad but true

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw59:

    Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans.  We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world.  That's a pitiful stat IMO.

     

    We are the most violent country in the world therefore we have the most criminals in jail...........Sad but true

     
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2018 - 5:51 PM ET #75

    Mikemed, I am sad because I wouldn’t put myself in position to go to jail over 200?  
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Mikemed, I am sad because I wouldn’t put myself in position to go to jail over 200?  
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,893
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,610
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,961
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,288
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,267
    • Week 6 Money 5,874
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.