Goose has anger& alcohol problem. You guys praise him , instead give him sound advice. Heck he berates one of you being foreigner.I guess add bigot to the list. Go DODGERS
Incarcerated for 62 days!!!
If a society claims to be free and makes so many laws that no one is not a criminal and can be convicted of a offense than the society is not a free society. Fine if we start to understand their are crimes that deserve removal from the MAJORITY of its members such as murder rape and thievery to warrant the members of the society to set aside physical and monetary resources. But seriously in Oklahoma your facing 10 fnn years for having 10 grams of weed..... Maybe a serious discussion of our criminal justice system should be addressed.
If a society claims to be free and makes so many laws that no one is not a criminal and can be convicted of a offense than the society is not a free society. Fine if we start to understand their are crimes that deserve removal from the MAJORITY of its members such as murder rape and thievery to warrant the members of the society to set aside physical and monetary resources. But seriously in Oklahoma your facing 10 fnn years for having 10 grams of weed..... Maybe a serious discussion of our criminal justice system should be addressed.
Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans. We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world. That's a pitiful stat IMO.
Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans. We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world. That's a pitiful stat IMO.
Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans. We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world. That's a pitiful stat IMO.
Agree 100% Brother
The private prison industry = continued slavery ...
Prisons are the modern form of slavery, especially for African Americans. We have more people incarcerated than any other country in the world. That's a pitiful stat IMO.
Agree 100% Brother
The private prison industry = continued slavery ...
Bell when judges cops ECT are being killed tortured and destroyed them and their families wine to some one else tr hey got it coming
What ???
Not sure what that has to do with the private prison industry
Bell when judges cops ECT are being killed tortured and destroyed them and their families wine to some one else tr hey got it coming
What ???
Not sure what that has to do with the private prison industry
It seems the only way to start a conversation these days is to say something so outlandish that it requires a direct response...maybe after seeing Trump's tactics a bit may be wearing off on m.
It seems the only way to start a conversation these days is to say something so outlandish that it requires a direct response...maybe after seeing Trump's tactics a bit may be wearing off on m.
It seems the only way to start a meaningful dialogue in this era is to say something so outlandish that it gains discussion and hence buzz... Trump play book.
It seems the only way to start a meaningful dialogue in this era is to say something so outlandish that it gains discussion and hence buzz... Trump play book.
Wow. Goose, had no idea you were away... Welcome back, I'm glad you're doing well and best wishes to whatever you wish to do going forward, everyone has flaws, its how we deal with them that counts. Happy your back!
Wow. Goose, had no idea you were away... Welcome back, I'm glad you're doing well and best wishes to whatever you wish to do going forward, everyone has flaws, its how we deal with them that counts. Happy your back!
It seems the only way to start a conversation these days is to say something so outlandish that it requires a direct response...maybe after seeing Trump's tactics a bit may be wearing off on m.
It seems the only way to start a conversation these days is to say something so outlandish that it requires a direct response...maybe after seeing Trump's tactics a bit may be wearing off on m.
It seems the only way to start a conversation these days is to say something so outlandish that it requires a direct response...maybe after seeing Trump's tactics a bit may be wearing off on m.
So true. And then there are the people who love to hear themselves talk! The woist!
It seems the only way to start a conversation these days is to say something so outlandish that it requires a direct response...maybe after seeing Trump's tactics a bit may be wearing off on m.
So true. And then there are the people who love to hear themselves talk! The woist!
Social Media is a big problem. Mainstream news points to Social media to validate or reinforce the particular thought du jour.
Back in the day Walter Cronkite would never offer a story then say... "now lets talk to this uninformed drunk houswife to get her thoughts on the matter."
Social Media is a big problem. Mainstream news points to Social media to validate or reinforce the particular thought du jour.
Back in the day Walter Cronkite would never offer a story then say... "now lets talk to this uninformed drunk houswife to get her thoughts on the matter."
As it's been said. Everybody in this world is just waiting for their turn to talk.
So true. And then there are the people who love to hear themselves talk! The woist!
As it's been said. Everybody in this world is just waiting for their turn to talk.
So true. And then there are the people who love to hear themselves talk! The woist!
As it's been said. Everybody in this world is just waiting for their turn to talk. So true. And then there are the people who love to hear themselves talk! The woist!
As it's been said. Everybody in this world is just waiting for their turn to talk. So true. And then there are the people who love to hear themselves talk! The woist!
Bottom line a losing trip. Dropped close to $500. But here's another story to tell... I swear to God that I am an azzhole MAGNET. Somehow these idiots are just attracted to me. It's unreal.
I'm taking a break from the Blackjack table and I need to take a dump. Usually I'd head for the privacy of my room but I'm over at another gaming floor and don't want to make the walk. So I duck into a secluded men's room. About twelve stalls in there, six back to back, and it's empty. I head for the other side to the stall at the very end.
Start doing my business and some fukk head comes into the stall RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Really? The place is empty and this guy wants to come sit in the stall right next to me???
So I'm NOT happy and let the guy know exactly how I feel. No response at all. The fukk head wouldn't say a word. Finished my business and left cussing and swearing.
Now I'm on-tilt and have to go back to my room anyway to settle down. But, case in point, these morons just somehow seek me out. I really don't go out looking for trouble. It just seems to find me. Sigh.
Bottom line a losing trip. Dropped close to $500. But here's another story to tell... I swear to God that I am an azzhole MAGNET. Somehow these idiots are just attracted to me. It's unreal.
I'm taking a break from the Blackjack table and I need to take a dump. Usually I'd head for the privacy of my room but I'm over at another gaming floor and don't want to make the walk. So I duck into a secluded men's room. About twelve stalls in there, six back to back, and it's empty. I head for the other side to the stall at the very end.
Start doing my business and some fukk head comes into the stall RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Really? The place is empty and this guy wants to come sit in the stall right next to me???
So I'm NOT happy and let the guy know exactly how I feel. No response at all. The fukk head wouldn't say a word. Finished my business and left cussing and swearing.
Now I'm on-tilt and have to go back to my room anyway to settle down. But, case in point, these morons just somehow seek me out. I really don't go out looking for trouble. It just seems to find me. Sigh.
No one likes taking shi!ts next to someone else. Maybe he didn't realize it until he was already committed and starting to drop deuce.
Nevertheless, I'm going to help you out for next time.
Here's a Survival Guide to Dropping Deuce at Work, but it does just as well in general public. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE CAMO-COUGH AND ASTAIRE when an intruder enters what you think is a SAFE HAVEN public bathroom.
No one likes taking shi!ts next to someone else. Maybe he didn't realize it until he was already committed and starting to drop deuce.
Nevertheless, I'm going to help you out for next time.
Here's a Survival Guide to Dropping Deuce at Work, but it does just as well in general public. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE CAMO-COUGH AND ASTAIRE when an intruder enters what you think is a SAFE HAVEN public bathroom.
Ah, Covers will not allow me to copy/paste. Must be new to their ever-changing rules.
Anyways, it's worth googling "Survival Guide to Sh!tting at Work"
Ah, Covers will not allow me to copy/paste. Must be new to their ever-changing rules.
Anyways, it's worth googling "Survival Guide to Sh!tting at Work"
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
