Hey Lou I just got attack YES IN COVERS
Ok one thing that I have been noticing when my warning that says......browser has modified page to prevent cross-scripting.
The ad does not always load......and there is just a # sign where the ad would be.
the last page I was on where I got the message and the ad did not load(it hapens on any forum page you refresh) I right clicked it to get the url-https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAECLbNc_mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P2le7wWf1CESbp_fAP-1gyprJ8tOAAAAAKJCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAD0Ug 8AwF0BAAEAAABVU0QAVVNEAKAAWAIRYwAACgk AAgQCAQUAAAAAOyUbxAAAAAA.& udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C+1321936747% 29%3Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004276%2C+1321936747% 29%3B&cnd=!piRAHgjVtgMQ9KU9GAAgwLsFMAA4kc YBQARIxgJQooUlWABgjgRoAHAMeACAAXCIAQCQAQGY AQGgAQGoAQCwAQC5AZqZmZmZmbk_wQGamZmZmZm 5P8kB-JjTisZl1D_ZAQAAAAAAAPA_4AEA& ;ccd=!OQWOKwjVtgMQ9KU9GMC7BSAE&vpid=18& referrer=https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/ showmessage.aspx%3Fspt=41%26sub=101190047%26page=1& amp;media_subtypes=1
And it just did the same thing when I opened this page to tell you about it. and it did it again so the link url to this other ad that got a warning and did not load is....... https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAECLbNc_mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P_U4xqCdkQsxbp_fAP-1gyqyJ8tOAAAAAKJCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAD0Ug8Aw F0BAAEAAABVU0QAVVNEAKAAWAIRYwAArhMAAgQCA QUAAAAAzCb5GgAAAAA.& udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C+1321936818%29%3 Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004276%2C+1321936818%29%3B& amp;cnd=!0CO2EQjVtgMQ9KU9GAAgwLsFMAA4kcYBQAR IxgJQooUlWABgjgRoAHAQeAKAAXiIAQCQAQGYAQGgAQ GoAQCwAQC5AZqZmZmZmbk_wQGamZmZmZm5P8kB8N8p cjmQ1T_ZAQAAAAAAAPA_4AEA&ccd=!OQWOKwjVtg MQ9KU9GMC7BSAE&vpid=18& referrer=https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/ showmessage.aspx%3Fspt=35%26sub=101189587%26page=3& amp;media_subtypes=1
do not know if that will help any?
Ok one thing that I have been noticing when my warning that says......browser has modified page to prevent cross-scripting.
The ad does not always load......and there is just a # sign where the ad would be.
the last page I was on where I got the message and the ad did not load(it hapens on any forum page you refresh) I right clicked it to get the url-https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAECLbNc_mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P2le7wWf1CESbp_fAP-1gyprJ8tOAAAAAKJCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAD0Ug 8AwF0BAAEAAABVU0QAVVNEAKAAWAIRYwAACgk AAgQCAQUAAAAAOyUbxAAAAAA.& udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C+1321936747% 29%3Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004276%2C+1321936747% 29%3B&cnd=!piRAHgjVtgMQ9KU9GAAgwLsFMAA4kc YBQARIxgJQooUlWABgjgRoAHAMeACAAXCIAQCQAQGY AQGgAQGoAQCwAQC5AZqZmZmZmbk_wQGamZmZmZm 5P8kB-JjTisZl1D_ZAQAAAAAAAPA_4AEA& ;ccd=!OQWOKwjVtgMQ9KU9GMC7BSAE&vpid=18& referrer=https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/ showmessage.aspx%3Fspt=41%26sub=101190047%26page=1& amp;media_subtypes=1
And it just did the same thing when I opened this page to tell you about it. and it did it again so the link url to this other ad that got a warning and did not load is....... https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAECLbNc_mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P_U4xqCdkQsxbp_fAP-1gyqyJ8tOAAAAAKJCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAD0Ug8Aw F0BAAEAAABVU0QAVVNEAKAAWAIRYwAArhMAAgQCA QUAAAAAzCb5GgAAAAA.& udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C+1321936818%29%3 Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004276%2C+1321936818%29%3B& amp;cnd=!0CO2EQjVtgMQ9KU9GAAgwLsFMAA4kcYBQAR IxgJQooUlWABgjgRoAHAQeAKAAXiIAQCQAQGYAQGgAQ GoAQCwAQC5AZqZmZmZmbk_wQGamZmZmZm5P8kB8N8p cjmQ1T_ZAQAAAAAAAPA_4AEA&ccd=!OQWOKwjVtg MQ9KU9GMC7BSAE&vpid=18& referrer=https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/ showmessage.aspx%3Fspt=35%26sub=101189587%26page=3& amp;media_subtypes=1
do not know if that will help any?
Just clicked on the page here and the banner ad at the top has a 404 error.
Here is the link code
https://view.atdmt.com/COM/iview/324827233/direct;wi.728;hi.90/01?click=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Ereduxmedia%2Ecom%2Fclk%3F3% 2CeAGVU9ty4jgQ%2ERrekpRvGFPUPMg2TDYM7JAEGHih2rIsX7D xFWG%2DflvGw85kUlu1tqsltfpI3aePVX3iMQhGluLRgClgjq2JquuUat 5YMcwHZTKZGCNNVzTTfNBr0yXPDbwI4uwNi3TPcjp%2Euc3Q2id Cdv1qTRxOXOe6tObi5rLtHb3NnOLtrcf30f9vsGEbTnvIX4T05%2Ds7 pby6C%2Et% 2DlkuNvbtP9uk%2D%2EPY%2DVRdxUi%2EeZ8fFmxrt01X77Z3ry% 2D0mWl7XYhdzfc%2EvyC8PYV3nA50MtBl%2DkfcEfnapnugpx SU9RjQZ6LM0T%2EHsdN%2D8P8Jtlg6%2Ey2Tm9rPhnw6f7rf fxdn1t69s%2DvzjZWtYbWYY8Y%2DFQuu%2Eu%2DsXM8dZ2V% 2EJipBXLovEApHVtbCImClYnPTZm7WyIpvNckqW3Nly8rrDe6u V4ZLVwiGrtcSQ2vEDeiPnSaad%2DQPdHWiqzl9hTuJNzRerd L4bf104I%2EuNTDGmZAErS1ZiYMeANpQcDCULaIQQSMGZlT 0T6MpPVR1lPDiVDVLTOxS1m1bhSaSsqoCzJ6jyCzr1WZXXcnT 1oYwxq8brlqqiqtZ4aI06b46 QW9RPullGu%2DSN%2E%2DxMFGBbbqFI%2ElW%2DTY3N 6WbpMBcAkHhh35w%2E99tcnH1flIyFl1j0zbmk2JwTIgHSgNL C41AAlJyhI5LethEWiEDxAKTPOzdKAedzxiDjVHAoW7y3Kgw AnlIoGomBKqImlfkAYHPMxo%2DxviaQ5VvSjKCz0tCBZquaZnX% 2DbqFr6thSdNOQ22M0uvcrtPwdqiiGrmr3kz4BYwJ3dYiqLhoen2 ueFmnSjjmmLY5VkAIYCW29AsrowuNCtM1RgMczuJ4gxFIyzji Ej2Bwz4vBgytHQnAEHI84HhPv36YccL%2D4tcVLDm3BrjELk 2vxOMzHicR1j%2DUfJNmSIErv6i0hgV%2EyS%2DnIqwD1Yp7 zSAapSJT5Uck%2E%2E%2DWPGv6g4G4p9Tv7TL2BVO9v2sX b%2ElQuRmAGKfMjOKDA6 zZnlczrH6IBuKQ%3D%2C$http%3A%2F%2Ft.invitemedia.co m%2Ftrack_click%3FauctionID%3D13219803662595451-117267%26campID%3D94438%26crID%3D117267%26pubICode% 3D1840644%26pub%3D419361%26partnerID%3D64%26url%3D http%3A%2F%2Fib%2Eadnxs%2Ecom%2Fif%3Fenc%3 Dmpmzmzmzut%2Damzmzmzm5pwaaakbh4do%5Fmpmzmzmz ut%2Damzmzmzm5pypwvddwreehxjw48yn44jxm0ctoaaaaamfcc qbgaqaargeaaaiaaaayuw8awf0baaeaaabvu0 qavvneangcwgarywaasq4aagmcaquaaaaasic6cwaaaaa%2E%2 6udj%3Duf%2528%2527a%2527%252c%2B12288%252c%2B 1321980364%2529%253buf%2528%2527r%2527%252c%2B100 4312%252c%2B1321980364%2529%253b%26cnd%3D%21wstqu gjvtgmqmky9gaagwlsfmaa4kcybqarixgjqwyulwabgnazoahcwange gah%2Da4gbbjabazgbaaabaagbalabalkbmpmzmzmzut%5Fbazq zmzmzmbk%5Fyqezjehkzq%2D5p9kbaaaaaaaa8d%5Fgaqa%2 E%26ccd%3D%213grakajvtgmqmky9gmc7bsae%26vpid%3D18 %26referrer%3D http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecovers%2Ecom%2Fpostingforum %2Fpost01%2Fshowmessage%2Easpx%253fspt%3D35%252 6sub%3D101189587%2526page%3D3%26media%5F subtypes%3D1%26redirectURL%3D
Just clicked on the page here and the banner ad at the top has a 404 error.
Here is the link code
https://view.atdmt.com/COM/iview/324827233/direct;wi.728;hi.90/01?click=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Ereduxmedia%2Ecom%2Fclk%3F3% 2CeAGVU9ty4jgQ%2ERrekpRvGFPUPMg2TDYM7JAEGHih2rIsX7D xFWG%2DflvGw85kUlu1tqsltfpI3aePVX3iMQhGluLRgClgjq2JquuUat 5YMcwHZTKZGCNNVzTTfNBr0yXPDbwI4uwNi3TPcjp%2Euc3Q2id Cdv1qTRxOXOe6tObi5rLtHb3NnOLtrcf30f9vsGEbTnvIX4T05%2Ds7 pby6C%2Et% 2DlkuNvbtP9uk%2D%2EPY%2DVRdxUi%2EeZ8fFmxrt01X77Z3ry% 2D0mWl7XYhdzfc%2EvyC8PYV3nA50MtBl%2DkfcEfnapnugpx SU9RjQZ6LM0T%2EHsdN%2D8P8Jtlg6%2Ey2Tm9rPhnw6f7rf fxdn1t69s%2DvzjZWtYbWYY8Y%2DFQuu%2Eu%2DsXM8dZ2V% 2EJipBXLovEApHVtbCImClYnPTZm7WyIpvNckqW3Nly8rrDe6u V4ZLVwiGrtcSQ2vEDeiPnSaad%2DQPdHWiqzl9hTuJNzRerd L4bf104I%2EuNTDGmZAErS1ZiYMeANpQcDCULaIQQSMGZlT 0T6MpPVR1lPDiVDVLTOxS1m1bhSaSsqoCzJ6jyCzr1WZXXcnT 1oYwxq8brlqqiqtZ4aI06b46 QW9RPullGu%2DSN%2E%2DxMFGBbbqFI%2ElW%2DTY3N 6WbpMBcAkHhh35w%2E99tcnH1flIyFl1j0zbmk2JwTIgHSgNL C41AAlJyhI5LethEWiEDxAKTPOzdKAedzxiDjVHAoW7y3Kgw AnlIoGomBKqImlfkAYHPMxo%2DxviaQ5VvSjKCz0tCBZquaZnX% 2DbqFr6thSdNOQ22M0uvcrtPwdqiiGrmr3kz4BYwJ3dYiqLhoen2 ueFmnSjjmmLY5VkAIYCW29AsrowuNCtM1RgMczuJ4gxFIyzji Ej2Bwz4vBgytHQnAEHI84HhPv36YccL%2D4tcVLDm3BrjELk 2vxOMzHicR1j%2DUfJNmSIErv6i0hgV%2EyS%2DnIqwD1Yp7 zSAapSJT5Uck%2E%2E%2DWPGv6g4G4p9Tv7TL2BVO9v2sX b%2ElQuRmAGKfMjOKDA6 zZnlczrH6IBuKQ%3D%2C$http%3A%2F%2Ft.invitemedia.co m%2Ftrack_click%3FauctionID%3D13219803662595451-117267%26campID%3D94438%26crID%3D117267%26pubICode% 3D1840644%26pub%3D419361%26partnerID%3D64%26url%3D http%3A%2F%2Fib%2Eadnxs%2Ecom%2Fif%3Fenc%3 Dmpmzmzmzut%2Damzmzmzm5pwaaakbh4do%5Fmpmzmzmz ut%2Damzmzmzm5pypwvddwreehxjw48yn44jxm0ctoaaaaamfcc qbgaqaargeaaaiaaaayuw8awf0baaeaaabvu0 qavvneangcwgarywaasq4aagmcaquaaaaasic6cwaaaaa%2E%2 6udj%3Duf%2528%2527a%2527%252c%2B12288%252c%2B 1321980364%2529%253buf%2528%2527r%2527%252c%2B100 4312%252c%2B1321980364%2529%253b%26cnd%3D%21wstqu gjvtgmqmky9gaagwlsfmaa4kcybqarixgjqwyulwabgnazoahcwange gah%2Da4gbbjabazgbaaabaagbalabalkbmpmzmzmzut%5Fbazq zmzmzmbk%5Fyqezjehkzq%2D5p9kbaaaaaaaa8d%5Fgaqa%2 E%26ccd%3D%213grakajvtgmqmky9gmc7bsae%26vpid%3D18 %26referrer%3D http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecovers%2Ecom%2Fpostingforum %2Fpost01%2Fshowmessage%2Easpx%253fspt%3D35%252 6sub%3D101189587%2526page%3D3%26media%5F subtypes%3D1%26redirectURL%3D
Now a blank box up top with this code.
href="https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAKBH4do_mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P7nuEXX0HocYXJW48yn44jXe1ctOAAAAA MFCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAAYUw8AwF0BAAEAAAB VU0QAVVNEANgCWgARYwAAtw8AAgMCAQUAAAAAJC i3lwAAAAA.&udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C+1 321981406%29%3Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004312%2C+1 321981406%29%3B& amp;cnd=!FyX9XAjVtgMQmKY9GAAgwLsFMAA4kcYBQAR IxgJQwYUlWABgnAZoAHC8AngAgAHABIgBAJABAZgBAa ABAagBALABALkBmpmZmZmZuT_BAZqZmZmZmbk_yQG NC9zxxaC5P9kBAAAAAAAA8D_gAQA.&ccd=!3gRaK AjVtgMQmKY9GMC7BSAE&vpid=18&referrer= https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/ showmessage.aspx%3Fspt=35%26sub=101189587%26 page=3&media_subtypes=1">https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAKBH4do_mpmZ mZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P7nuEXX0HocYXJW48yn44jXe1ctO AAAAA MFCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAAYUw8AwF0BAAEAAAB VU0QAVVNEANgCWgARYwAAtw8AAgMCAQUAAAAAJ Ci3lwAAAAA.&udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C +1321981406%29%3Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004312%2C +1321981406%29%3B&cnd=!FyX9XAjVtgMQmKY9G AAgwLsFMAA4kcYBQARIxgJQwYUlWABgnAZoAHC8An gAgAHABIgBAJABAZgBAaABAagBALABALkBmpmZmZm ZuT_BAZqZmZmZmbk_yQGNC9zxxaC5P9kBAAAAAAAA8 D_gAQA.&ccd=!3gRaKAjVtgMQmKY9GMC7BSAE& amp;vpid=18&referrer= https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx %3Fspt=35%26sub=101189587%26page=3& media_subtypes=1
Now a blank box up top with this code.
href="https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAKBH4do_mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P7nuEXX0HocYXJW48yn44jXe1ctOAAAAA MFCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAAYUw8AwF0BAAEAAAB VU0QAVVNEANgCWgARYwAAtw8AAgMCAQUAAAAAJC i3lwAAAAA.&udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C+1 321981406%29%3Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004312%2C+1 321981406%29%3B& amp;cnd=!FyX9XAjVtgMQmKY9GAAgwLsFMAA4kcYBQAR IxgJQwYUlWABgnAZoAHC8AngAgAHABIgBAJABAZgBAa ABAagBALABALkBmpmZmZmZuT_BAZqZmZmZmbk_yQG NC9zxxaC5P9kBAAAAAAAA8D_gAQA.&ccd=!3gRaK AjVtgMQmKY9GMC7BSAE&vpid=18&referrer= https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/ showmessage.aspx%3Fspt=35%26sub=101189587%26 page=3&media_subtypes=1">https://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=mpmZmZmZuT-amZmZmZm5PwAAAKBH4do_mpmZ mZmZuT-amZmZmZm5P7nuEXX0HocYXJW48yn44jXe1ctO AAAAA MFCCQBGAQAARgEAAAIAAAAYUw8AwF0BAAEAAAB VU0QAVVNEANgCWgARYwAAtw8AAgMCAQUAAAAAJ Ci3lwAAAAA.&udj=uf%28%27a%27%2C+12288%2C +1321981406%29%3Buf%28%27r%27%2C+1004312%2C +1321981406%29%3B&cnd=!FyX9XAjVtgMQmKY9G AAgwLsFMAA4kcYBQARIxgJQwYUlWABgnAZoAHC8An gAgAHABIgBAJABAZgBAaABAagBALABALkBmpmZmZm ZuT_BAZqZmZmZmbk_yQGNC9zxxaC5P9kBAAAAAAAA8 D_gAQA.&ccd=!3gRaKAjVtgMQmKY9GMC7BSAE& amp;vpid=18&referrer= https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx %3Fspt=35%26sub=101189587%26page=3& media_subtypes=1
I NEVER click on anything, and I generally NEVER download anything (and I definitely haven't in the last month), and I STILL got the virus.........
I really don't have enough info about the virus I got to help.....all I know is that it affected my adobe flash player and it says "corrupted disc" all the time (can't play any videos/games)
I NEVER click on anything, and I generally NEVER download anything (and I definitely haven't in the last month), and I STILL got the virus.........
I really don't have enough info about the virus I got to help.....all I know is that it affected my adobe flash player and it says "corrupted disc" all the time (can't play any videos/games)
virus or not the ads on this site are totally fucking annoying when u cant even scroll anywhere without seeing some jerkoff selling u something.
At least it is free to access the site.![]()
virus or not the ads on this site are totally fucking annoying when u cant even scroll anywhere without seeing some jerkoff selling u something.
At least it is free to access the site.![]()
I have Norton as well. I use it on my laptop at work, and on the PC at home. I've never seen an ad in over 8 years. Never got a virus, or any kind of warning at all. I use Chrome, and a few different ad blocking tools. I wouldn't touch IE.
I've never seen an ad in over 8 years ![]()
![]()
Well I guess you need glasses since 90% of the site is made up of ads . But then again you know it all so everybody on here don't know how to use a computer .
I have Norton as well. I use it on my laptop at work, and on the PC at home. I've never seen an ad in over 8 years. Never got a virus, or any kind of warning at all. I use Chrome, and a few different ad blocking tools. I wouldn't touch IE.
I've never seen an ad in over 8 years ![]()
![]()
Well I guess you need glasses since 90% of the site is made up of ads . But then again you know it all so everybody on here don't know how to use a computer .
Here is another possibility... AV Protection 2011
i was in one of the forums last night and this chit installed itself on my computer at home, now my chit is all jacked up....it screwed up my ip address info. can't access then internet....thanks.....
Here is another possibility... AV Protection 2011
i was in one of the forums last night and this chit installed itself on my computer at home, now my chit is all jacked up....it screwed up my ip address info. can't access then internet....thanks.....
i was in one of the forums last night and this chit installed itself on my computer at home, now my chit is all jacked up....it screwed up my ip address info. can't access then internet....thanks.....
I got Malwarebytes last nite which my comp came up clean
You can use the trial or buy it for $30 . Give it a shot mine blocked 6 attacks in the last 10 mins
i was in one of the forums last night and this chit installed itself on my computer at home, now my chit is all jacked up....it screwed up my ip address info. can't access then internet....thanks.....
I got Malwarebytes last nite which my comp came up clean
You can use the trial or buy it for $30 . Give it a shot mine blocked 6 attacks in the last 10 mins
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,271
- PART DEUX 219
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,111
- Cleveland Bettors 2,653
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,154
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,145
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
