I still have friends who enjoy hearing ridiculous stories, while they acknowledge that their wives recently enjoyed their vibrating friends....I have no problem telling someone i just "got off" it's truly only human, not a gay idea, just a man 2 man concept
Getting off is such a basic need in the evolution of man that most intelligent men understand the worthiness ....I also have to add that many intelligent women that I've encountered understand this concept, yet feel that if they don't accomplish the same goals then they aren't feeling womanly ....So what I want to say is that All married men that I know and women of course, still masturbate, maybe the men don't use vibrators, but we don't need that shit, and both sides get off by themselves
I would stand by the argument that if you never enjoyed masturbation you sure as fuck ain't worthy of my attention
I still have friends who enjoy hearing ridiculous stories, while they acknowledge that their wives recently enjoyed their vibrating friends....I have no problem telling someone i just "got off" it's truly only human, not a gay idea, just a man 2 man concept
Getting off is such a basic need in the evolution of man that most intelligent men understand the worthiness ....I also have to add that many intelligent women that I've encountered understand this concept, yet feel that if they don't accomplish the same goals then they aren't feeling womanly ....So what I want to say is that All married men that I know and women of course, still masturbate, maybe the men don't use vibrators, but we don't need that shit, and both sides get off by themselves
I would stand by the argument that if you never enjoyed masturbation you sure as fuck ain't worthy of my attention
BUSTED!!!!! fact of the matter is, dudes lie about it, emberassed, whatever, but everyone gets caught-rather trying be sneaky, or your lady likes to see you do, the mstories are usually good, and you can pretty much screen whos lying or telling the truth! Just wanted to get a good topic going...............................and the stories continue.............
BUSTED!!!!! fact of the matter is, dudes lie about it, emberassed, whatever, but everyone gets caught-rather trying be sneaky, or your lady likes to see you do, the mstories are usually good, and you can pretty much screen whos lying or telling the truth! Just wanted to get a good topic going...............................and the stories continue.............
Had a guy tell me he was taking a shower, and thought it would wash down drain, but apparently had some on leg, and he came out with towel wrapped around him, and his mom friend was over and he said his hellos, and his mom asked what that was on his leg----he turned red and figures his mom knows------HUMILATION I BET-poor guy lmaoooooo-------Now, if your lady or woman that you have flings with--gives ya hand jobs-that dont count as being caught---being caught is......well you know if you have been!
Had a guy tell me he was taking a shower, and thought it would wash down drain, but apparently had some on leg, and he came out with towel wrapped around him, and his mom friend was over and he said his hellos, and his mom asked what that was on his leg----he turned red and figures his mom knows------HUMILATION I BET-poor guy lmaoooooo-------Now, if your lady or woman that you have flings with--gives ya hand jobs-that dont count as being caught---being caught is......well you know if you have been!
If ya got caught by your girlfriend, wife, lady or whatever, Im sure they will be thinking they arent doing their job, or ya got someone else lined up lmaooooooooo!! Just dont do it in jail--------
If ya got caught by your girlfriend, wife, lady or whatever, Im sure they will be thinking they arent doing their job, or ya got someone else lined up lmaooooooooo!! Just dont do it in jail--------