• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Have you ever been caught jerking off???

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    wackycracker
    The Hawk
    dendogg55
    JohnAlz
    xxMARTINIxx
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 44850
    Posts: 127
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    wackycracker
    wackycracker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 483
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2011 - 9:08 AM ET #76

    What do you say to a guy with his hand in his pocket?    Hey your lover is stalking you!   Sorry I couldn't resist
    Reply
    What do you say to a guy with his hand in his pocket?    Hey your lover is stalking you!   Sorry I couldn't resist
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2011 - 5:53 PM ET #77

    Well, I guess some of you jack-offs (pun intended) aren't laughing at me and my Snuggie anymore.................are you?

     

    Reply

    Well, I guess some of you jack-offs (pun intended) aren't laughing at me and my Snuggie anymore.................are you?

     

     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2011 - 12:31 PM ET #78


    Reply

     
    JohnAlz
    JohnAlz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2011 - 1:49 PM ET #79

    LOL!  Classic thread.  I had some close calls in college.  I would sometimes get really yipped up on Adderall when studying for a big test and that stuff just made want to fuck, fuck, fuck.  I had a roommate who didn't understand the concept of knocking and in between getting water and taking a smoke break I would sometimes forget to lock my bedroom door.  I remember yelling "Knock!" multiple times when I heard him coming down the hall after a few close calls.  Besides that, can't say I've ever been caught "dick in hand," but as long as it's not by my mother, I could really give a shit if it ever happens. 
    Reply
    LOL!  Classic thread.  I had some close calls in college.  I would sometimes get really yipped up on Adderall when studying for a big test and that stuff just made want to fuck, fuck, fuck.  I had a roommate who didn't understand the concept of knocking and in between getting water and taking a smoke break I would sometimes forget to lock my bedroom door.  I remember yelling "Knock!" multiple times when I heard him coming down the hall after a few close calls.  Besides that, can't say I've ever been caught "dick in hand," but as long as it's not by my mother, I could really give a shit if it ever happens. 
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2011 - 11:32 PM ET #80



    Yeah I hear ya--- I never got caught dick in hand, but whats worse is doing it at night after no booty calls, and people in same room lmaoooooooo----gotta hear the breathing anyways no matter how sneaky you try hiding or covering the fact of doing it lmaooooo! Imagine you being the person staring in the dark of same room, and know whats going on lmaooooooooooooo fuck it, would have to buy a IN-FLATE-A-MATE
    Reply


    Yeah I hear ya--- I never got caught dick in hand, but whats worse is doing it at night after no booty calls, and people in same room lmaoooooooo----gotta hear the breathing anyways no matter how sneaky you try hiding or covering the fact of doing it lmaooooo! Imagine you being the person staring in the dark of same room, and know whats going on lmaooooooooooooo fuck it, would have to buy a IN-FLATE-A-MATE
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2011 - 11:34 PM ET #81

    In the movie something about Mary -- Ben Stiller gets caught with out getting caught-----Marys "new gel" says it all, but that was a classic of getting caught-but not lol, along with penis stuck in zipper
    Reply
    In the movie something about Mary -- Ben Stiller gets caught with out getting caught-----Marys "new gel" says it all, but that was a classic of getting caught-but not lol, along with penis stuck in zipper
     
    Time_Is_Money
    Time_Is_Money
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1582
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2011 - 1:05 AM ET #82

    one time I jerked off in the nurses rooms at school. I was feeling sick so I went to the office they sent me there so they could call my parents to see if they could pick me up. I had some time to kill and the school nurse was hot. ( believe it or not) So i rubbed one out and then she came back in I was in the process of zipping up my pants. I don't think she noticed. 

    Another time I was jerking in my bed and my brother walked in. He didn't notice. I played it cool.
    Reply
    one time I jerked off in the nurses rooms at school. I was feeling sick so I went to the office they sent me there so they could call my parents to see if they could pick me up. I had some time to kill and the school nurse was hot. ( believe it or not) So i rubbed one out and then she came back in I was in the process of zipping up my pants. I don't think she noticed. 

    Another time I was jerking in my bed and my brother walked in. He didn't notice. I played it cool.
     
    mwhit82
    mwhit82
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2002
    Posts: 4883
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2011 - 5:03 AM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAlz:

    LOL!  Classic thread.  I had some close calls in college.  I would sometimes get really yipped up on Adderall when studying for a big test and that stuff just made want to fuck, fuck, fuck.  I had a roommate who didn't understand the concept of knocking and in between getting water and taking a smoke break I would sometimes forget to lock my bedroom door.  I remember yelling "Knock!" multiple times when I heard him coming down the hall after a few close calls.  Besides that, can't say I've ever been caught "dick in hand," but as long as it's not by my mother, I could really give a shit if it ever happens. 


    Exactly....AS LONG AS IT'S NOT BY MY MOTHER...yeah she probably knows, since your mother should know (BEATLES), but it's pretty natural and I am willing to bet your friend's/peers also have dated lefty or righty I guess god doesn't know since I'm clearly killing his children
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAlz:

    LOL!  Classic thread.  I had some close calls in college.  I would sometimes get really yipped up on Adderall when studying for a big test and that stuff just made want to fuck, fuck, fuck.  I had a roommate who didn't understand the concept of knocking and in between getting water and taking a smoke break I would sometimes forget to lock my bedroom door.  I remember yelling "Knock!" multiple times when I heard him coming down the hall after a few close calls.  Besides that, can't say I've ever been caught "dick in hand," but as long as it's not by my mother, I could really give a shit if it ever happens. 


    Exactly....AS LONG AS IT'S NOT BY MY MOTHER...yeah she probably knows, since your mother should know (BEATLES), but it's pretty natural and I am willing to bet your friend's/peers also have dated lefty or righty I guess god doesn't know since I'm clearly killing his children
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2011 - 1:48 PM ET #84

    Best place would be the shower
    Reply
    Best place would be the shower
     
    Time_Is_Money
    Time_Is_Money
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1582
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2011 - 2:30 AM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by xxMARTINIxx:

    Best place would be the shower

    i'd say 30 minutes before shower.. You rub one out then you get the after juice.. like 5-15minutes after your juice.. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by xxMARTINIxx:

    Best place would be the shower

    i'd say 30 minutes before shower.. You rub one out then you get the after juice.. like 5-15minutes after your juice.. 
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2011 - 3:00 AM ET #86

    I've been caught plenty of times. Freshman year of college we had bunkbeds in the dorm and I was bottom bunk. I would wait for my roommate to pass out and quietly jerk it. Every now and again he'd yell out dude are you jerking off and I'd stop in my tracks and pretend I was asleep.


    When I was in high school, my dad walked down the hall to my room one sunday morning to see if I was going to church and blatantly caught me whacking it. He quickly closed the door and I could hear him laughing walking away. He went to go tell my brother about it and caught him whacking off as well. He was dying of laughter saying something like you sinners need to come to church.
    Reply
    I've been caught plenty of times. Freshman year of college we had bunkbeds in the dorm and I was bottom bunk. I would wait for my roommate to pass out and quietly jerk it. Every now and again he'd yell out dude are you jerking off and I'd stop in my tracks and pretend I was asleep.


    When I was in high school, my dad walked down the hall to my room one sunday morning to see if I was going to church and blatantly caught me whacking it. He quickly closed the door and I could hear him laughing walking away. He went to go tell my brother about it and caught him whacking off as well. He was dying of laughter saying something like you sinners need to come to church.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2011 - 10:45 AM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I've been caught plenty of times. Freshman year of college we had bunkbeds in the dorm and I was bottom bunk. I would wait for my roommate to pass out and quietly jerk it. Every now and again he'd yell out dude are you jerking off and I'd stop in my tracks and pretend I was asleep.


    When I was in high school, my dad walked down the hall to my room one sunday morning to see if I was going to church and blatantly caught me whacking it. He quickly closed the door and I could hear him laughing walking away. He went to go tell my brother about it and caught him whacking off as well. He was dying of laughter saying something like you sinners need to come to church.


    appreciate the honest answer...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I've been caught plenty of times. Freshman year of college we had bunkbeds in the dorm and I was bottom bunk. I would wait for my roommate to pass out and quietly jerk it. Every now and again he'd yell out dude are you jerking off and I'd stop in my tracks and pretend I was asleep.


    When I was in high school, my dad walked down the hall to my room one sunday morning to see if I was going to church and blatantly caught me whacking it. He quickly closed the door and I could hear him laughing walking away. He went to go tell my brother about it and caught him whacking off as well. He was dying of laughter saying something like you sinners need to come to church.


    appreciate the honest answer...
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2011 - 10:45 AM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.



    appreciate the honest answer
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.



    appreciate the honest answer
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2011 - 3:19 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:



    appreciate the honest answer

    Post #40.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:



    appreciate the honest answer

    Post #40.

     
    JohnAlz
    JohnAlz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2011 - 6:31 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by Time_Is_Money:


    i'd say 30 minutes before shower.. You rub one out then you get the after juice.. like 5-15minutes after your juice.. 

    And you can take the after piss before hopping in the shower

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time_Is_Money:


    i'd say 30 minutes before shower.. You rub one out then you get the after juice.. like 5-15minutes after your juice.. 

    And you can take the after piss before hopping in the shower

     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 4:11 PM ET #91

    Reply
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:40 AM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    Post #40.



    appreciate the honest response
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    Post #40.



    appreciate the honest response
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 11:01 PM ET #93

    Reply
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 11:13 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAlz:

    And you can take the after piss before hopping in the shower



    wrong thread
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAlz:

    And you can take the after piss before hopping in the shower



    wrong thread
     
    Littlest-Hobo
    Littlest-Hobo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2011 - 2:04 AM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    all you had to do was replace major MILF by pet dog and ur story would have been believable because most covers posters could relate to that story

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    all you had to do was replace major MILF by pet dog and ur story would have been believable because most covers posters could relate to that story

     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2011 - 2:43 AM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlest-Hobo:

    all you had to do was replace major MILF by pet dog and ur story would have been believable because most covers posters could relate to that story

    Judging from some of the responses, I think you’re right.  It seems a few guys here not only have never had a decent looking woman come on to them, but they think that sort of thing only happens to celebrities, star athletes, porn stars, multimillionaires, and guys that look like abercrombie models.

    I kind of feel sorry for them. But hey, if living in a bubble of self-delusion makes them feel better about themselves then more power to them.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlest-Hobo:

    all you had to do was replace major MILF by pet dog and ur story would have been believable because most covers posters could relate to that story

    Judging from some of the responses, I think you’re right.  It seems a few guys here not only have never had a decent looking woman come on to them, but they think that sort of thing only happens to celebrities, star athletes, porn stars, multimillionaires, and guys that look like abercrombie models.

    I kind of feel sorry for them. But hey, if living in a bubble of self-delusion makes them feel better about themselves then more power to them.

     
    callmetim
    callmetim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1843
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2011 - 5:43 PM ET #97

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am2ppWm_pIc
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am2ppWm_pIc
     
    Moose6836
    Moose6836
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 5705
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2011 - 7:22 PM ET #98

    Nothing wrong with pulling on off!!!Its safe and healthy!!!Prevents prostate cancer!!!!Besides id rather jerk off then deal with gf or wife bullshit......If I see hottie at work I just wait on her teake her money wish her great day then work shift then go home and pull on off!!!!Way way way better then going to to bars to find girls in most cases you'd get shot down. If your hard up for sex call 1 800 numbers for phone sex!!!Way way way better then dating or having gf.
    Reply
    Nothing wrong with pulling on off!!!Its safe and healthy!!!Prevents prostate cancer!!!!Besides id rather jerk off then deal with gf or wife bullshit......If I see hottie at work I just wait on her teake her money wish her great day then work shift then go home and pull on off!!!!Way way way better then going to to bars to find girls in most cases you'd get shot down. If your hard up for sex call 1 800 numbers for phone sex!!!Way way way better then dating or having gf.
     
    wildemu85
    wildemu85
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 2769
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2011 - 7:23 PM ET #99

    never got caught but had my first boner in science class. Started playing around with it like a joystick and surprisingly, the girls were laughing like crazy. I was expecting some "you loser" shit.
    Reply
    never got caught but had my first boner in science class. Started playing around with it like a joystick and surprisingly, the girls were laughing like crazy. I was expecting some "you loser" shit.
     
     
    14daroad
    14daroad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 9261
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2011 - 7:37 PM ET #100

    and a pair of my ex wifes dirty panties in my face.
    Reply
    and a pair of my ex wifes dirty panties in my face.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,605
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,944
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,230
    • PART DEUX 138
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,715
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.