Have you ever been caught jerking off???
I guess sort of could work, I passed out w/ my dick in hand and my twin bro eventually walked in the room...I sure as fuck am not embarrassed, but I feel sorry he realized my shit was bigger than his
You took a crap while you were passed out?
I guess sort of could work, I passed out w/ my dick in hand and my twin bro eventually walked in the room...I sure as fuck am not embarrassed, but I feel sorry he realized my shit was bigger than his
You took a crap while you were passed out?
This past year for the thanksgiving break i got caught by my father. He just walked into my room ¨hey Eddie what do you want me to do with the left overs¨. I had my pants down to my ankles 2 porn magazines wide open and a pair of my ex wifes dirty panties in my face. Its fucking awkward moment. i never got caught when i was a kid but i get caught now that im 34.
You live with your parents at 34 years of age?
This past year for the thanksgiving break i got caught by my father. He just walked into my room ¨hey Eddie what do you want me to do with the left overs¨. I had my pants down to my ankles 2 porn magazines wide open and a pair of my ex wifes dirty panties in my face. Its fucking awkward moment. i never got caught when i was a kid but i get caught now that im 34.
You live with your parents at 34 years of age?
You live with your parents at 34 years of age?
You live with your parents at 34 years of age?
Any of you guys whip it out like Charles Haley
Read it in Boys will Be Boys by Jeff Pearlman
www.kissingsuzykolber.upoxx.com.2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masterbate.html
Any of you guys whip it out like Charles Haley
Read it in Boys will Be Boys by Jeff Pearlman
www.kissingsuzykolber.upoxx.com.2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masterbate.html
www.kissingsuzykolber.upoxx.com.2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masterbate.html
WTF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK
BUT THIS MOFO WAS ONE SICK PERSON
USE TO WHIP OUT AND STROKE IT DURING TEAM MEETINGS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY
www.kissingsuzykolber.upoxx.com.2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masterbate.html
WTF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK
BUT THIS MOFO WAS ONE SICK PERSON
USE TO WHIP OUT AND STROKE IT DURING TEAM MEETINGS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY
I guess sort of could work, I passed out w/ my dick in hand and my twin bro eventually walked in the room...I sure as fuck am not embarrassed, but I feel sorry he realized my shit was bigger than his
And how would you know that? You two have a sword fight?
I guess sort of could work, I passed out w/ my dick in hand and my twin bro eventually walked in the room...I sure as fuck am not embarrassed, but I feel sorry he realized my shit was bigger than his
And how would you know that? You two have a sword fight?
And how would you know that? You two have a sword fight?
No, we just compared stories and your Rottie had a lot more trouble finding his shit while mine was his big bone
And how would you know that? You two have a sword fight?
No, we just compared stories and your Rottie had a lot more trouble finding his shit while mine was his big bone
No, we just compared stories and your Rottie had a lot more trouble finding his shit while mine was his big bone
The Rottie is a female, genius.
No, we just compared stories and your Rottie had a lot more trouble finding his shit while mine was his big bone
The Rottie is a female, genius.
No, we just compared stories and your Rottie had a lot more trouble finding his shit while mine was his big bone
you can talk sex stories, but leave the animals out of it (have some respect)
No, we just compared stories and your Rottie had a lot more trouble finding his shit while mine was his big bone
you can talk sex stories, but leave the animals out of it (have some respect)
https://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masturbate.html
there is one on every team
https://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/charles-haley-would-like-you-to-watch-him-masturbate.html
there is one on every team
And I have never been caught.....and I've taken some pretty big chances. I've even done it in my cube with someone in a cube right next to me.
Hey, the truth is the truth. ![]()
The closest I've ever came to that was in a bathroom at the library in college. So, not even close....lol
And I have never been caught.....and I've taken some pretty big chances. I've even done it in my cube with someone in a cube right next to me.
Hey, the truth is the truth. ![]()
The closest I've ever came to that was in a bathroom at the library in college. So, not even close....lol
I was over there visiting one time. I was wearing sweatpants with no underwear. Well, the sweats had a little hole in the crotch that I didn't know about. When I sat down on the couch ACROSS FROM THE GRANDMA my dick came poking out!! Yikes!!
I was over there visiting one time. I was wearing sweatpants with no underwear. Well, the sweats had a little hole in the crotch that I didn't know about. When I sat down on the couch ACROSS FROM THE GRANDMA my dick came poking out!! Yikes!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
