• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Have you ever been caught jerking off???

    123456 Next Last»
    xxMARTINIxx
    RickeM
    totoyturok
    nc1capper
    MakeSumCake
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 44850
    Posts: 127
    123456 Next Last»
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #1

    If not, you must have a good hiding spot!!!



    Lets hear the stories..
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    If not, you must have a good hiding spot!!!



    Lets hear the stories..
     
    xxMARTINIxx
    xxMARTINIxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 10:36 PM ET #2

    To most ladies, it turns them on, and can set the mood real quick!!!
    Reply
    To most ladies, it turns them on, and can set the mood real quick!!!
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 10:43 PM ET #3

    This should get interesting.


    Reply
    This should get interesting.


     
    totoyturok
    totoyturok
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4214
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 10:55 PM ET #4

    have you?
    Reply
    have you?
     
    nc1capper
    nc1capper
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 16348
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:04 PM ET #5

    Reply
     
    MakeSumCake
    MakeSumCake
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 3236
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:07 PM ET #6

    Never have and never will. Cant get caught if your in the bathroom with the doors locked lol. I don't see how people get caught though unless you got the door cracked and your girl or roommate walk in.
    Reply
    Never have and never will. Cant get caught if your in the bathroom with the doors locked lol. I don't see how people get caught though unless you got the door cracked and your girl or roommate walk in.
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:18 PM ET #7

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    Reply

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:21 PM ET #8

    Reply
     
    SALandBOB
    SALandBOB
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 389
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:29 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

     

    Dear Penthouse Forum......just busting your balls bro. Anyhow Martni, why the fuck start a thread about jerking off? Any issues you care to discuss like your double secret reverse latent homsexual tendencies?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

     

    Dear Penthouse Forum......just busting your balls bro. Anyhow Martni, why the fuck start a thread about jerking off? Any issues you care to discuss like your double secret reverse latent homsexual tendencies?

     
    GetPaid25
    GetPaid25
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 505
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:30 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    cool story
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    cool story
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:41 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by GetPaid25:

    cool story

    Right, because something like that was never even close to happening to you means it never happened to anyone.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GetPaid25:

    cool story

    Right, because something like that was never even close to happening to you means it never happened to anyone.

     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 11:58 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone.

    Was it Danial Stern's brillo hair or Joe Pesci's gold tooth that was doing it for you?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone.

    Was it Danial Stern's brillo hair or Joe Pesci's gold tooth that was doing it for you?

     
    Stiln
    Stiln
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 6431
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 12:10 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Was it Danial Stern's brillo hair or Joe Pesci's gold tooth that was doing it for you?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Was it Danial Stern's brillo hair or Joe Pesci's gold tooth that was doing it for you?

     
    gamble04
    gamble04
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 4877
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 12:11 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    This story seems made up

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    This story seems made up

     
    gutcheck
    gutcheck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4195
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 12:19 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    Sure she did.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.

    Sure she did.

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 12:29 AM ET #16

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at the home of my mom’s friends (major MILF) smelling her dirty panties.  She walked in on me and I completely forgot that she was coming upstairs after talking to my parents about  redecorating our house.

    I quickly covered myself up and she said “you have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the longest lectures on being a complete pevert sicko I've ever gotten and had broke into tears with the embarrassment.

    Of course some of that embarrassment could have added by the fact that with the 15-18 year old girls my age, I had a little.... actually no experience, but still.
    Reply

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at the home of my mom’s friends (major MILF) smelling her dirty panties.  She walked in on me and I completely forgot that she was coming upstairs after talking to my parents about  redecorating our house.

    I quickly covered myself up and she said “you have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the longest lectures on being a complete pevert sicko I've ever gotten and had broke into tears with the embarrassment.

    Of course some of that embarrassment could have added by the fact that with the 15-18 year old girls my age, I had a little.... actually no experience, but still.
     
    Stiln
    Stiln
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 6431
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 12:53 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at the home of my mom’s friends (major MILF) smelling her dirty panties.  She walked in on me and I completely forgot that she was coming upstairs after talking to my parents about  redecorating our house.

    I quickly covered myself up and she said “you have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the longest lectures on being a complete pevert sicko I've ever gotten and had broke into tears with the embarrassment.

    Of course some of that embarrassment could have added by the fact that with the 15-18 year old girls my age, I had a little.... actually no experience, but still.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at the home of my mom’s friends (major MILF) smelling her dirty panties.  She walked in on me and I completely forgot that she was coming upstairs after talking to my parents about  redecorating our house.

    I quickly covered myself up and she said “you have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the longest lectures on being a complete pevert sicko I've ever gotten and had broke into tears with the embarrassment.

    Of course some of that embarrassment could have added by the fact that with the 15-18 year old girls my age, I had a little.... actually no experience, but still.

     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #18

    I can't figure out which part is harder to believe...


    Your mom's hot friend blowing you...


    Or your mom's hot friend being at the house 'redecorating'
    Redecorating sounds like something that is only said in bullshit story IMO.
    Reply
    I can't figure out which part is harder to believe...


    Your mom's hot friend blowing you...


    Or your mom's hot friend being at the house 'redecorating'
    Redecorating sounds like something that is only said in bullshit story IMO.
     
    OnlyGod
    OnlyGod
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5868
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 1:24 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at the home of my mom’s friends (major MILF) smelling her dirty panties.  She walked in on me and I completely forgot that she was coming upstairs after talking to my parents about  redecorating our house.

    I quickly covered myself up and she said “you have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the longest lectures on being a complete pevert sicko I've ever gotten and had broke into tears with the embarrassment.

    Of course some of that embarrassment could have added by the fact that with the 15-18 year old girls my age, I had a little.... actually no experience, but still.

    Fixed

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at the home of my mom’s friends (major MILF) smelling her dirty panties.  She walked in on me and I completely forgot that she was coming upstairs after talking to my parents about  redecorating our house.

    I quickly covered myself up and she said “you have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the longest lectures on being a complete pevert sicko I've ever gotten and had broke into tears with the embarrassment.

    Of course some of that embarrassment could have added by the fact that with the 15-18 year old girls my age, I had a little.... actually no experience, but still.

    Fixed

     

     
    lakers34kb
    lakers34kb
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 25833
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 1:27 AM ET #20

    Reply
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18593
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 1:34 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.



    Vegas


    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    When I was a senior in high school I was rubbing one out at home alone. All of sudden one of my mom’s friends (major MILF) walked in on me. I completely forgot that she was redecorating our house. I quickly covered myself up and she said “you don’t have to stop.”  She ended up giving me one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

    Of course some of that could have added by the fact that was I use to 15-18 year old girls with little to no experience, but still.



    Vegas


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 2:13 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

    This should get interesting.




    It has...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RickeM:

    This should get interesting.




    It has...
     
    jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2033
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 3:43 AM ET #23

     I plead the fifth on the grounds of self-incrimination
    Reply
     I plead the fifth on the grounds of self-incrimination
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 4:18 AM ET #24

    What is jerking off?
    Reply
    What is jerking off?
     
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2011 - 8:53 AM ET #25

    Never been caught as i am Jedi Master in the skill of the Stealth Jerk Off.......Hasn't this topic already been discussed?
    Reply
    Never been caught as i am Jedi Master in the skill of the Stealth Jerk Off.......Hasn't this topic already been discussed?
    All Forums | General Discussion
    123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,601
    • MLB Playoffs 16,931
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,220
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,668
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.