Posted:
#76
Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:

QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
I have tasted a dozen as good as her or better... it's all good, none better than others really.
I have tasted a dozen as good as her or better... it's all good, none better than others really.
Their legs shake and quiver if you know what you are doing... then you grab your tool and plant it. Game over.
My gawd it seems as if some of you guys have never been laid before.
Come on man….I have opened 2 threads in a row and in both of them you have made OUTRAGEOUS comments.
First you claim that Mark Zuckerberg is probably envious of you and now you claim that you have had box as good as Kate Upton's OR BETTER…..not trying to call you out here but I thought it was I funny opened back to back threads and read some pretty funny stuff.
Yes, I copied and pasted this from the Kate Upton thread. Got a good laugh out of it so I thought I'd share.
(Sportsfreak don't take it personally---I'm just busting your chops) 
Kate upton thread?
Weird how he is such a jealous, envious hater of zuckerberg and how it colors his view of reality and stock price...
FB currently trading above 78 today
