• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Has anybody joined Facebook in the last year?

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Skr963
    gfinger
    Raiders22
    bill702
    slikstiks99
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10617
    Posts: 94
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 8:33 PM ET #51

    I wonder if he thinks the AAPL or NFLX model is done too.

    Perhaps sportsfan the stock guru who seemed to talk to so big and have so much to say will chime in.

    I'm predicting not. Blowhard keyboard warriors like him scurry off with their tail between their legs and instead start up their hot air predictions elsewhere lol
    Reply
    I wonder if he thinks the AAPL or NFLX model is done too.

    Perhaps sportsfan the stock guru who seemed to talk to so big and have so much to say will chime in.

    I'm predicting not. Blowhard keyboard warriors like him scurry off with their tail between their legs and instead start up their hot air predictions elsewhere lol
     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 8:43 PM ET #52

    Yeah Sportsfan seems like everything he posts is wrong. I wonder how he is as a sports gambler?
    Reply
    Yeah Sportsfan seems like everything he posts is wrong. I wonder how he is as a sports gambler?
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 9:20 PM ET #53

    https://seekingalpha.com/article/2188003-facebook-inc-new-revenue-streams-arent-expected-any-time-soon?source=yahoo
    Reply
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/2188003-facebook-inc-new-revenue-streams-arent-expected-any-time-soon?source=yahoo
     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 11:30 PM ET #54

    Thanks raiders.

    It look like he read an article then tried to post a thread acting as if he had an original idea.

    Nice work raiders. Good find.

    I wonder what else he will read and then try to pretend like he has a clue what he is saying lol
    Reply
    Thanks raiders.

    It look like he read an article then tried to post a thread acting as if he had an original idea.

    Nice work raiders. Good find.

    I wonder what else he will read and then try to pretend like he has a clue what he is saying lol
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 11:33 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    Thanks raiders.

    It look like he read an article then tried to post a thread acting as if he had an original idea.

    Nice work raiders. Good find.

    I wonder what else he will read and then try to pretend like he has a clue what he is saying lol

    Haha!  No!  I didn't mean it like that---I just saw the article today and copied it over because it related to something someone said about them making money from advertising now and not new signups.  I did not mean anything negative at all!  So, he may in fact, be onto something. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    Thanks raiders.

    It look like he read an article then tried to post a thread acting as if he had an original idea.

    Nice work raiders. Good find.

    I wonder what else he will read and then try to pretend like he has a clue what he is saying lol

    Haha!  No!  I didn't mean it like that---I just saw the article today and copied it over because it related to something someone said about them making money from advertising now and not new signups.  I did not mean anything negative at all!  So, he may in fact, be onto something. 

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: May. 2, 2014 - 11:35 PM ET #56

    In fact I believe article was from today---way after he started thread.
    Reply
    In fact I believe article was from today---way after he started thread.
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 2:10 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    I wonder if he thinks the AAPL or NFLX model is done too.

    Perhaps sportsfan the stock guru who seemed to talk to so big and have so much to say will chime in.

    I'm predicting not. Blowhard keyboard warriors like him scurry off with their tail between their legs and instead start up their hot air predictions elsewhere lol
    I think the NFLX model is done with others getting into the game now, especially amazon. Although, I said the same two years ago with NFLX. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    I wonder if he thinks the AAPL or NFLX model is done too.

    Perhaps sportsfan the stock guru who seemed to talk to so big and have so much to say will chime in.

    I'm predicting not. Blowhard keyboard warriors like him scurry off with their tail between their legs and instead start up their hot air predictions elsewhere lol
    I think the NFLX model is done with others getting into the game now, especially amazon. Although, I said the same two years ago with NFLX. 
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: May. 5, 2014 - 8:36 PM ET #58

    I do a.lot of market research on Facebook. among teens we have 80% that have it. about half of those who have it use it. The parents have pushed the kids away but not to a huge extent.
    Reply
    I do a.lot of market research on Facebook. among teens we have 80% that have it. about half of those who have it use it. The parents have pushed the kids away but not to a huge extent.
     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: May. 7, 2014 - 11:37 AM ET #59

    I had been previously been on MySpace and there was a transition going on to Facebook at the time and only accessible via a college e-mail, for some reason, I wasn't able to get on with mine. So I said F IT!. Soon, Myspace had become like an old dessert town and it was done. I had no desire to start over and move on to Facebook. 8 years later, I'm still not on and don't plan to be for any reason, promotional or for connecting. Anyone who needs to know me has my cell number.

    I don't see it going anywhere, but the growth is dead. It will take some time for it to completely dissolve, but I don't think it ever will. It'll fade into oblivion like people who still have AOL accounts.

    Reply

    I had been previously been on MySpace and there was a transition going on to Facebook at the time and only accessible via a college e-mail, for some reason, I wasn't able to get on with mine. So I said F IT!. Soon, Myspace had become like an old dessert town and it was done. I had no desire to start over and move on to Facebook. 8 years later, I'm still not on and don't plan to be for any reason, promotional or for connecting. Anyone who needs to know me has my cell number.

    I don't see it going anywhere, but the growth is dead. It will take some time for it to completely dissolve, but I don't think it ever will. It'll fade into oblivion like people who still have AOL accounts.

     
    trash4cash
    trash4cash
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 69
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2014 - 11:08 AM ET #60

    ahhhhhhhhhh fook face book it's just a binch of  happyb  guy types on there posting pics of them wearing girls clothes and others talking about what they making for dinner or just posting pics and videos

     

    never had an account never will but funny thing is felons brag about the robbery they just did and wind up in cuffs an hour later

    Reply

    ahhhhhhhhhh fook face book it's just a binch of  happyb  guy types on there posting pics of them wearing girls clothes and others talking about what they making for dinner or just posting pics and videos

     

    never had an account never will but funny thing is felons brag about the robbery they just did and wind up in cuffs an hour later

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2014 - 2:00 AM ET #61

    Plenty of emotional idiots spouting off on this thread lol...

    Get your heads out of your behind and have a decent discussion, if that is possible.

    I said the FB growth model is dead.  I said their best days are in the rear view mirror.  Over the last three months since I made my prediction, there has been plenty of evidence I am correct.

    Only time will reveal if I am right or wrong.  So far, I would say my call is dead on.

    Do you see the growth?  I do not.
    Reply
    Plenty of emotional idiots spouting off on this thread lol...

    Get your heads out of your behind and have a decent discussion, if that is possible.

    I said the FB growth model is dead.  I said their best days are in the rear view mirror.  Over the last three months since I made my prediction, there has been plenty of evidence I am correct.

    Only time will reveal if I am right or wrong.  So far, I would say my call is dead on.

    Do you see the growth?  I do not.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2014 - 2:02 AM ET #62

    Since this is such a popular thread... let's make it a bit more interesting...

    I predict that within one year (July 2015)  the FB market cap will endure a 50% haircut.

    Reply
    Since this is such a popular thread... let's make it a bit more interesting...

    I predict that within one year (July 2015)  the FB market cap will endure a 50% haircut.

     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2014 - 5:53 AM ET #63

    The Wuss of Wall Street.
    Reply
    The Wuss of Wall Street.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2014 - 5:42 AM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:


    Have you even looked at the latest 10K for FB? Since you sound like such a expert, I'm sure you notice the top line growth, correct? Now you must also realize that top line growth has nothing to do with new subscribers / members joining FB. Who cares that their subscriber growth has slowed down, they still have over 1 billion active users. Now If you don't know how they are making money right now, you know nothing about their business model. Good luck shorting it. 



    I dont think he knows what hes talking about... typical

    growth, 10k, 50% haircut, never go above,70... blah blah blah...

    what is FB stock at today?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:


    Have you even looked at the latest 10K for FB? Since you sound like such a expert, I'm sure you notice the top line growth, correct? Now you must also realize that top line growth has nothing to do with new subscribers / members joining FB. Who cares that their subscriber growth has slowed down, they still have over 1 billion active users. Now If you don't know how they are making money right now, you know nothing about their business model. Good luck shorting it. 



    I dont think he knows what hes talking about... typical

    growth, 10k, 50% haircut, never go above,70... blah blah blah...

    what is FB stock at today?


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2014 - 4:33 AM ET #65

    over 77 today...  seems like a 10% gain from 70...

    Can u explain this in your theory 50% hairbrain  theory?
    Reply
    over 77 today...  seems like a 10% gain from 70...

    Can u explain this in your theory 50% hairbrain  theory?
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2014 - 2:51 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    over 77 today...  seems like a 10% gain from 70...

    Can u explain this in your theory 50% hairbrain  theory?

    What is the purpose in these posts?  Just to show that someone has been wrong...so far...on a stock?  Did you pick for it to go to 77 back when he picked for it not to clear 70? 

    If you want I can point you to some stock forums where people pick stocks to buy and sell all the time.  You could have a field day in there picking them apart months after their predictions. Monday morning quarterbacking stocks does not make you look good.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    over 77 today...  seems like a 10% gain from 70...

    Can u explain this in your theory 50% hairbrain  theory?

    What is the purpose in these posts?  Just to show that someone has been wrong...so far...on a stock?  Did you pick for it to go to 77 back when he picked for it not to clear 70? 

    If you want I can point you to some stock forums where people pick stocks to buy and sell all the time.  You could have a field day in there picking them apart months after their predictions. Monday morning quarterbacking stocks does not make you look good.

     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2014 - 9:13 PM ET #67

    This will go to $100 before it ever would hit $50 again.
    Reply
    This will go to $100 before it ever would hit $50 again.
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2014 - 9:29 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:

    This will go to $100 before it ever would hit $50 again.

    reasons?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:

    This will go to $100 before it ever would hit $50 again.

    reasons?

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 5:11 AM ET #69

    the raiders defense seems to be very active this season

    why not just let the OP continue the discussion rather than rushing in to defend him?

    I just reported the results to his prediction... no need to get all defensive...

    I mean honestly...

    What is the purposes of these posts?
    Reply
    the raiders defense seems to be very active this season

    why not just let the OP continue the discussion rather than rushing in to defend him?

    I just reported the results to his prediction... no need to get all defensive...

    I mean honestly...

    What is the purposes of these posts?
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 6:26 AM ET #70

    What's Facebook?
    Reply
    What's Facebook?
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 12:13 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    the raiders defense seems to be very active this season

    why not just let the OP continue the discussion rather than rushing in to defend him?

    I just reported the results to his prediction... no need to get all defensive...

    I mean honestly...

    What is the purposes of these posts?
    He probably doesn't wanna defend it. Because it is childish. It is like these folks that come in knocking folks after their sports picks lose. Why do that?  Unless you have a beef with that particular person. When the guy said it about FB he made a point or two about why he said it. Then some time later it was in the news by legitimate analysts (unlike yourself) saying watch them closely before getting stock, etc. I don't have any stock and really could care less about this stock. The whole market is in a huge bull and lots of stock are doing way better than FB this year. For a stock to not actually be up something has to be fundamentally wrong with it. So, it is relative, maybe FB is up on its own merit; maybe not. Maybe in a bull it should be up way more than it is. I think it is valid still that FB is no growing. So when market turns we shall see. 
    Anyway did you have some legit reasons for loving the stock?  If so, I am interested in this sort of thing. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    the raiders defense seems to be very active this season

    why not just let the OP continue the discussion rather than rushing in to defend him?

    I just reported the results to his prediction... no need to get all defensive...

    I mean honestly...

    What is the purposes of these posts?
    He probably doesn't wanna defend it. Because it is childish. It is like these folks that come in knocking folks after their sports picks lose. Why do that?  Unless you have a beef with that particular person. When the guy said it about FB he made a point or two about why he said it. Then some time later it was in the news by legitimate analysts (unlike yourself) saying watch them closely before getting stock, etc. I don't have any stock and really could care less about this stock. The whole market is in a huge bull and lots of stock are doing way better than FB this year. For a stock to not actually be up something has to be fundamentally wrong with it. So, it is relative, maybe FB is up on its own merit; maybe not. Maybe in a bull it should be up way more than it is. I think it is valid still that FB is no growing. So when market turns we shall see. 
    Anyway did you have some legit reasons for loving the stock?  If so, I am interested in this sort of thing. 
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 12:14 PM ET #72

    Alas, there is no Raiders defense this year, sadly. 
    Reply
    Alas, there is no Raiders defense this year, sadly. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 3:20 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:

    What's Facebook?

    I was thinking the same thing ... I've heard my niece mention it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn150:

    What's Facebook?

    I was thinking the same thing ... I've heard my niece mention it.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 3:21 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    The Wuss of Wall Street.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    The Wuss of Wall Street.

     
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2014 - 5:13 PM ET #75

    Reply
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 152
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 843
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,406
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,248

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.