• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Has anybody joined Facebook in the last year?

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    StevenC
    Coin Toss
    SteelCash
    gfinger
    Skipbone
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10617
    Posts: 94
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    StevenC
    StevenC
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 700
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2014 - 4:56 PM ET #26

    I use FB to get in touch with old friends.

    Reply

    I use FB to get in touch with old friends.

     
    Coin Toss
    Coin Toss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2014 - 12:10 AM ET #27

    FB is evil.

    No one cares what you had for lunch.

    If there is indeed a shadow government they will not have to put any effort in to creating dossiers on people on FB, those people have already handed one to them.

    Reply

    FB is evil.

    No one cares what you had for lunch.

    If there is indeed a shadow government they will not have to put any effort in to creating dossiers on people on FB, those people have already handed one to them.

     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2014 - 1:14 AM ET #28

    Deleted my account a month ago. And glad I did.

    Reply
    Deleted my account a month ago. And glad I did.

     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2014 - 11:50 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    FB continues to slide in stock price, while the S&P is still bullish.

    This stock will take a 50% haircut soon.

    Let's see. You first posted on March 27th when FB closed at $60.97, yet on April 22nd closed at $63.03. How is that a stock price slide? Oh and daily active users of 802 million which is a 21% y-o-y growth. Sounds like you have Zuckerberg envy or something.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    FB continues to slide in stock price, while the S&P is still bullish.

    This stock will take a 50% haircut soon.

    Let's see. You first posted on March 27th when FB closed at $60.97, yet on April 22nd closed at $63.03. How is that a stock price slide? Oh and daily active users of 802 million which is a 21% y-o-y growth. Sounds like you have Zuckerberg envy or something.
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2014 - 7:08 AM ET #30

    Suckerberg is a beard.
    Reply
    Suckerberg is a beard.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2014 - 7:24 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:


    Let's see. You first posted on March 27th when FB closed at $60.97, yet on April 22nd closed at $63.03. How is that a stock price slide? Oh and daily active users of 802 million which is a 21% y-o-y growth. Sounds like you have Zuckerberg envy or something.

    I don't envy him at all... I have more than enough money to live comfortable... and I never needed a gimmick to get a date lol.  I would bet he envies me to be honest.

    The growth is dead.  FB is no longer a cool thing.  It is dead and I think you know that.

    In my original post I was citing the peak price a bit north of $70... it is significantly off the highs.  It will never reach that level again.  Now you can watch for the insider sales... but you will find out a couple months after the fact in a 10k

    bol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:


    Let's see. You first posted on March 27th when FB closed at $60.97, yet on April 22nd closed at $63.03. How is that a stock price slide? Oh and daily active users of 802 million which is a 21% y-o-y growth. Sounds like you have Zuckerberg envy or something.

    I don't envy him at all... I have more than enough money to live comfortable... and I never needed a gimmick to get a date lol.  I would bet he envies me to be honest.

    The growth is dead.  FB is no longer a cool thing.  It is dead and I think you know that.

    In my original post I was citing the peak price a bit north of $70... it is significantly off the highs.  It will never reach that level again.  Now you can watch for the insider sales... but you will find out a couple months after the fact in a 10k

    bol
     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2014 - 1:08 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    I don't envy him at all... I have more than enough money to live comfortable... and I never needed a gimmick to get a date lol.  I would bet he envies me to be honest.

    The growth is dead.  FB is no longer a cool thing.  It is dead and I think you know that.

    In my original post I was citing the peak price a bit north of $70... it is significantly off the highs.  It will never reach that level again.  Now you can watch for the insider sales... but you will find out a couple months after the fact in a 10k

    bol

    Well as much of a rube Zuckerberg might be, I will take his money over yours' any day. Ho hum on the insider selling as well. If I had options in the teens I would take some profits too, any good insider/investor would. It's a non issue. 

    Now perhaps new subs for FB might be stagnant, but kids are all about Instagram and WhatsApp anyways, which they now own. Smart move. After that dries up, then onto the next fade etc, all along the way increasing revenue from advertising. FB is now a mobile juggernaut. They will retest their $72.59 no problem. How can you argue with an 82% increase in advertising to $2.27 billion.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    I don't envy him at all... I have more than enough money to live comfortable... and I never needed a gimmick to get a date lol.  I would bet he envies me to be honest.

    The growth is dead.  FB is no longer a cool thing.  It is dead and I think you know that.

    In my original post I was citing the peak price a bit north of $70... it is significantly off the highs.  It will never reach that level again.  Now you can watch for the insider sales... but you will find out a couple months after the fact in a 10k

    bol

    Well as much of a rube Zuckerberg might be, I will take his money over yours' any day. Ho hum on the insider selling as well. If I had options in the teens I would take some profits too, any good insider/investor would. It's a non issue. 

    Now perhaps new subs for FB might be stagnant, but kids are all about Instagram and WhatsApp anyways, which they now own. Smart move. After that dries up, then onto the next fade etc, all along the way increasing revenue from advertising. FB is now a mobile juggernaut. They will retest their $72.59 no problem. How can you argue with an 82% increase in advertising to $2.27 billion.
     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2014 - 3:57 AM ET #33

    It's weird hear a gambler try to talk about stocks/investment...
    Reply
    It's weird hear a gambler try to talk about stocks/investment...
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2014 - 4:21 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:


    Well as much of a rube Zuckerberg might be, I will take his money over yours' any day. Ho hum on the insider selling as well. If I had options in the teens I would take some profits too, any good insider/investor would. It's a non issue. 

    Now perhaps new subs for FB might be stagnant, but kids are all about Instagram and WhatsApp anyways, which they now own. Smart move. After that dries up, then onto the next fade etc, all along the way increasing revenue from advertising. FB is now a mobile juggernaut. They will retest their $72.59 no problem. How can you argue with an 82% increase in advertising to $2.27 billion.

    I would take Zuckerbergs money over mine as well... duh.  The comment was that I might have envy of him... not his money.  I have no envy of him at all - not one bit.

    As for your assertion that the stock will retest the recent high... well I guess we just disagree.  Time will tell.  That is the whole reason I started this thread.  I think FB has seen its best time, and all the rest is downhill.  No need to argue really, it will all be played out for all of us to see

    Personally I think Zuckerberg would KILL to have the experiences I have had in life... they are far more and better than any money can buy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gfinger:


    Well as much of a rube Zuckerberg might be, I will take his money over yours' any day. Ho hum on the insider selling as well. If I had options in the teens I would take some profits too, any good insider/investor would. It's a non issue. 

    Now perhaps new subs for FB might be stagnant, but kids are all about Instagram and WhatsApp anyways, which they now own. Smart move. After that dries up, then onto the next fade etc, all along the way increasing revenue from advertising. FB is now a mobile juggernaut. They will retest their $72.59 no problem. How can you argue with an 82% increase in advertising to $2.27 billion.

    I would take Zuckerbergs money over mine as well... duh.  The comment was that I might have envy of him... not his money.  I have no envy of him at all - not one bit.

    As for your assertion that the stock will retest the recent high... well I guess we just disagree.  Time will tell.  That is the whole reason I started this thread.  I think FB has seen its best time, and all the rest is downhill.  No need to argue really, it will all be played out for all of us to see

    Personally I think Zuckerberg would KILL to have the experiences I have had in life... they are far more and better than any money can buy.
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2014 - 7:54 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    I would take Zuckerbergs money over mine as well... duh.  The comment was that I might have envy of him... not his money.  I have no envy of him at all - not one bit.

    As for your assertion that the stock will retest the recent high... well I guess we just disagree.  Time will tell.  That is the whole reason I started this thread.  I think FB has seen its best time, and all the rest is downhill.  No need to argue really, it will all be played out for all of us to see

    Personally I think Zuckerberg would KILL to have the experiences I have had in life... they are far more and better than any money can buy.
    Yeah, I bet he has a poster of you on his wall.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    I would take Zuckerbergs money over mine as well... duh.  The comment was that I might have envy of him... not his money.  I have no envy of him at all - not one bit.

    As for your assertion that the stock will retest the recent high... well I guess we just disagree.  Time will tell.  That is the whole reason I started this thread.  I think FB has seen its best time, and all the rest is downhill.  No need to argue really, it will all be played out for all of us to see

    Personally I think Zuckerberg would KILL to have the experiences I have had in life... they are far more and better than any money can buy.
    Yeah, I bet he has a poster of you on his wall.
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2014 - 12:43 PM ET #36

    I think you're right Sportsfan, but he has shown the willingness to shell out big money over the next big thing (instagram) and so far has a pretty good track record in social media. Facebook will eventually die off, but who's to say he doesn't have the next fad that comes into play. I think it's just another stock to not be touch gun to my head though I would definitely short it. 
    Reply
    I think you're right Sportsfan, but he has shown the willingness to shell out big money over the next big thing (instagram) and so far has a pretty good track record in social media. Facebook will eventually die off, but who's to say he doesn't have the next fad that comes into play. I think it's just another stock to not be touch gun to my head though I would definitely short it. 
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2014 - 2:22 PM ET #37

    Personally I think Zuckerberg would KILL to have the experiences I have had in life... they are far more and better than any money can buy.
    ___________________


    And I'm sure he would turn down a no interest loan to buy a house, too.  


    You don't get it.  People like Zuckerberg don't get off on the same things you get off on.  You might have had a 3 some 12 nights in a row on your vacation to Aruba or swam alongside a blue whale. That stuff doesn't get people like Zuckerberg off....awfully egocentric of you.  

    People like Zuckerberg don't get off by having millions or having CREATED the next big thing.  

    They get off on pursuing the next million and the next big thing.  


    Reply
    Personally I think Zuckerberg would KILL to have the experiences I have had in life... they are far more and better than any money can buy.
    ___________________


    And I'm sure he would turn down a no interest loan to buy a house, too.  


    You don't get it.  People like Zuckerberg don't get off on the same things you get off on.  You might have had a 3 some 12 nights in a row on your vacation to Aruba or swam alongside a blue whale. That stuff doesn't get people like Zuckerberg off....awfully egocentric of you.  

    People like Zuckerberg don't get off by having millions or having CREATED the next big thing.  

    They get off on pursuing the next million and the next big thing.  


     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2014 - 2:23 PM ET #38

    And people like Zuckerberg can do WHATEVER they want in terms of life experiences.  Trust me, he's doing what he enjoys.  Sad for you to assume otherwise.  
    Reply
    And people like Zuckerberg can do WHATEVER they want in terms of life experiences.  Trust me, he's doing what he enjoys.  Sad for you to assume otherwise.  
     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2014 - 9:32 PM ET #39

    Sounds like someone is sour grapes...

    Usually haters are

    Complain about life being so hard and swimming upstream
    Reply
    Sounds like someone is sour grapes...

    Usually haters are

    Complain about life being so hard and swimming upstream
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2014 - 9:13 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by DonStrech5:

    everybody is on FB. are you twisted,bro? every cat.. dog elephent and higuana.. has a freaking FB account today.hell I made money before facebook purchased "whatsapp"..  in binary options. FB is. and will be and will stay a Legend of social network. even obama checks his facebook 



    i'm not on it and i know a lot of like minded people who never signed up also


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DonStrech5:

    everybody is on FB. are you twisted,bro? every cat.. dog elephent and higuana.. has a freaking FB account today.hell I made money before facebook purchased "whatsapp"..  in binary options. FB is. and will be and will stay a Legend of social network. even obama checks his facebook 



    i'm not on it and i know a lot of like minded people who never signed up also


     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2014 - 10:27 PM ET #41

    QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I have tasted a dozen as good as her or better... it's all good, none better than others really.

    Their legs shake and quiver if you know what you are doing... then you grab your tool and plant it.  Game over.

    My gawd it seems as if some of you guys have never been laid before.


    Come on man….I have opened 2 threads in a row and in both of them you have made OUTRAGEOUS comments.

    First you claim that Mark Zuckerberg is probably envious of you and now you claim that you have had box as good as Kate Upton's OR BETTER…..not trying to call you out here but I thought it was I funny opened back to back threads and read some pretty funny stuff.  



    Yes, I copied and pasted this from the Kate Upton thread. Got a good laugh out of it so I thought I'd share.  (Sportsfreak don't take it personally---I'm just busting your chops) 

    Reply
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I have tasted a dozen as good as her or better... it's all good, none better than others really.

    Their legs shake and quiver if you know what you are doing... then you grab your tool and plant it.  Game over.

    My gawd it seems as if some of you guys have never been laid before.


    Come on man….I have opened 2 threads in a row and in both of them you have made OUTRAGEOUS comments.

    First you claim that Mark Zuckerberg is probably envious of you and now you claim that you have had box as good as Kate Upton's OR BETTER…..not trying to call you out here but I thought it was I funny opened back to back threads and read some pretty funny stuff.  



    Yes, I copied and pasted this from the Kate Upton thread. Got a good laugh out of it so I thought I'd share.  (Sportsfreak don't take it personally---I'm just busting your chops) 

     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2014 - 3:21 AM ET #42

    Never over 70?

    I wish we could bet on that
    Reply
    Never over 70?

    I wish we could bet on that
     
    Keter
    Keter
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2014 - 4:59 AM ET #43

    GL
    Reply
    GL
     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2014 - 11:47 PM ET #44

    Thanks
    Reply
    Thanks
     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2014 - 9:45 PM ET #45

    I feel like a hypocrite tho because I own fb but refuse to make and account. I mean I own appl and I'm posting one big bad ipad right now lol
    Reply
    I feel like a hypocrite tho because I own fb but refuse to make and account. I mean I own appl and I'm posting one big bad ipad right now lol
     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2014 - 10:18 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    I feel like a hypocrite tho because I own fb but refuse to make and account. I mean I own appl and I'm posting one big bad ipad right now lol

    Don't sweat it. I own plenty of stock in companies I do not use. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    I feel like a hypocrite tho because I own fb but refuse to make and account. I mean I own appl and I'm posting one big bad ipad right now lol

    Don't sweat it. I own plenty of stock in companies I do not use. 
     
    DHass22
    DHass22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2014 - 10:49 PM ET #47

    For me, it's all about Twitter;

     

    Wife is all over Facebook.

    Reply

    For me, it's all about Twitter;

     

    Wife is all over Facebook.

     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2014 - 12:56 PM ET #48

    Gfinger,

    I guess if I believe in the stock and product I should be a consumer and it would support the company beyond just having my stake in it.

    It's not always possible to do this, but I try to when I can.
    Reply
    Gfinger,

    I guess if I believe in the stock and product I should be a consumer and it would support the company beyond just having my stake in it.

    It's not always possible to do this, but I try to when I can.
     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2014 - 8:31 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    Gfinger,

    I guess if I believe in the stock and product I should be a consumer and it would support the company beyond just having my stake in it.

    It's not always possible to do this, but I try to when I can.

    That makes sense, some of my best positions are in AAPL, NFLX and CMG. Love all three, stock and product. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skr963:

    Gfinger,

    I guess if I believe in the stock and product I should be a consumer and it would support the company beyond just having my stake in it.

    It's not always possible to do this, but I try to when I can.

    That makes sense, some of my best positions are in AAPL, NFLX and CMG. Love all three, stock and product. 
     
     
    Skr963
    Skr963
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 479
    Posted: May. 1, 2014 - 2:57 PM ET #50

    Netflix is a good example of something I own and use. I own chipotle and probably should eat there more to support it.

    Costco is another one I am a loyal shopper and that customer loyalty is what attracted me to the stock
    Reply
    Netflix is a good example of something I own and use. I own chipotle and probably should eat there more to support it.

    Costco is another one I am a loyal shopper and that customer loyalty is what attracted me to the stock
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 152
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 843
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,406
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,248

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.