Obviously you'd feel better if the Johns solicited your wife or daughters instead. Get a freakin clue.
Greg Anthony has been suspended indefinitely
Obviously you'd feel better if the Johns solicited your wife or daughters instead. Get a freakin clue.
Obviously you'd feel better if the Johns solicited your wife or daughters instead. Get a freakin clue.
Didn't Charles Barkley get caught doing the same thing at about the same age? Maybe he should go over to TNT.....
Didn't Charles Barkley get caught doing the same thing at about the same age? Maybe he should go over to TNT.....
Obviously you'd feel better if the Johns solicited your wife or daughters instead. Get a freakin clue.
Obviously you'd feel better if the Johns solicited your wife or daughters instead. Get a freakin clue.
If you need to ask what good it does than; like I said, your clueless.
If you need to ask what good it does than; like I said, your clueless.
Wow dude this happened in D.C. not NV. Your points became mute after that weak attempt at justifying a simple crime. Its not legal nor controlled in D.C. and if you feel that's unjust than pick up your signs with your wife and kids and march. Its not about whether its morally right or wrong. Unless its controlled, as in NV., prostitution begets crime and crime brings down neighborhoods. The fact that's its Greg Anthony obviously makes you feel it was in a high class area and nobody gets hurt. Nice assessment. Because you say its "free will" its now legal? Its "against the law", what part of that phrase do you not get. I'm glad he got popped and embarrassed and now his kids and family can tell their friends how proud they are of Daddy. Maybe next time he'll take a flight to NV. Unreal.
Wow dude this happened in D.C. not NV. Your points became mute after that weak attempt at justifying a simple crime. Its not legal nor controlled in D.C. and if you feel that's unjust than pick up your signs with your wife and kids and march. Its not about whether its morally right or wrong. Unless its controlled, as in NV., prostitution begets crime and crime brings down neighborhoods. The fact that's its Greg Anthony obviously makes you feel it was in a high class area and nobody gets hurt. Nice assessment. Because you say its "free will" its now legal? Its "against the law", what part of that phrase do you not get. I'm glad he got popped and embarrassed and now his kids and family can tell their friends how proud they are of Daddy. Maybe next time he'll take a flight to NV. Unreal.
There are no if's in this law. Its written in black and white.
Arizona
You may not have more than two dildos in the same house.
Iowa
Kisses may last for no more than five minutes.
Nebraska
You can't get married if you have gonorrhea
Mississippi
It's illegal to teach others what polygamy is.
Adultery or premarital sex results in a fine of $500 or 6 months in prison
There are no if's in this law. Its written in black and white.
Arizona
You may not have more than two dildos in the same house.
Iowa
Kisses may last for no more than five minutes.
Nebraska
You can't get married if you have gonorrhea
Mississippi
It's illegal to teach others what polygamy is.
Adultery or premarital sex results in a fine of $500 or 6 months in prison
Wow dude this happened in D.C. not NV. Your points became mute after that weak attempt at justifying a simple crime. Its not legal nor controlled in D.C. and if you feel that's unjust than pick up your signs with your wife and kids and march. Its not about whether its morally right or wrong. Unless its controlled, as in NV., prostitution begets crime and crime brings down neighborhoods. The fact that's its Greg Anthony obviously makes you feel it was in a high class area and nobody gets hurt. Nice assessment. Because you say its "free will" its now legal? Its "against the law", what part of that phrase do you not get. I'm glad he got popped and embarrassed and now his kids and family can tell their friends how proud they are of Daddy. Maybe next time he'll take a flight to NV. Unreal.
Dude, seriously??
You do know that at one time it was legal to own black people as slaves, right? And at one point alcohol was illegal?????
So, I'm taking it you've never littered, accidentally or otherwise.... Because that, my friend is against the law.......... Hopefully you got punished to the fullest extent of the law.......
Did you cut that tag off of your mattress that says "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law"???? That's it!!!!!
FBI - - SWARM!!!!!!! SWARM!!!!! SWARM!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're argument is pointless, and holds no bearing on modern society....... Just curious, how many laws have you broken just today????
Wow dude this happened in D.C. not NV. Your points became mute after that weak attempt at justifying a simple crime. Its not legal nor controlled in D.C. and if you feel that's unjust than pick up your signs with your wife and kids and march. Its not about whether its morally right or wrong. Unless its controlled, as in NV., prostitution begets crime and crime brings down neighborhoods. The fact that's its Greg Anthony obviously makes you feel it was in a high class area and nobody gets hurt. Nice assessment. Because you say its "free will" its now legal? Its "against the law", what part of that phrase do you not get. I'm glad he got popped and embarrassed and now his kids and family can tell their friends how proud they are of Daddy. Maybe next time he'll take a flight to NV. Unreal.
Dude, seriously??
You do know that at one time it was legal to own black people as slaves, right? And at one point alcohol was illegal?????
So, I'm taking it you've never littered, accidentally or otherwise.... Because that, my friend is against the law.......... Hopefully you got punished to the fullest extent of the law.......
Did you cut that tag off of your mattress that says "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law"???? That's it!!!!!
FBI - - SWARM!!!!!!! SWARM!!!!! SWARM!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're argument is pointless, and holds no bearing on modern society....... Just curious, how many laws have you broken just today????
Dude, seriously??
You do know that at one time it was legal to own black people as slaves, right? And at one point alcohol was illegal?????
So, I'm taking it you've never littered, accidentally or otherwise.... Because that, my friend is against the law.......... Hopefully you got punished to the fullest extent of the law.......
Did you cut that tag off of your mattress that says "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law"???? That's it!!!!!
FBI - - SWARM!!!!!!! SWARM!!!!! SWARM!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're argument is pointless, and holds no bearing on modern society....... Just curious, how many laws have you broken just today????
Dude, seriously??
You do know that at one time it was legal to own black people as slaves, right? And at one point alcohol was illegal?????
So, I'm taking it you've never littered, accidentally or otherwise.... Because that, my friend is against the law.......... Hopefully you got punished to the fullest extent of the law.......
Did you cut that tag off of your mattress that says "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law"???? That's it!!!!!
FBI - - SWARM!!!!!!! SWARM!!!!! SWARM!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're argument is pointless, and holds no bearing on modern society....... Just curious, how many laws have you broken just today????
Modern society? Last I checked we are still a society governed by laws. You don't like it, leave. People like you idolize the rich and famous, whom don't give a rats a$$ about you. If it was a bum off the streets you would of cared less. I'm sure I broke plenty of laws today, do you really care. You deem it necessary to pity this guy cause of his name. The fact that he's married with kids doesn't even fall into your equation. Your family must think highly of you. I pity you and those that stand behind this piece of sh.t because of who he is. Whether you agree with the law should not matter. Yea I'm proud to stand up for Greg Anthony. How sad this "MODERN SOCIETY" has become.
WHOA!!!! WHOA!!!!!! Easy there Golfing123 - you're so high up on your horse, I can't even see you anymore!!!! Let's back the truck up, shall we......
Have you ever been married? I'm guessing not...... But, you do know that in some cultures "adultery" is punishable by death, right? Luckily for Greg Anthony this incident didn't happen in Saudi Arabia......... Oh, but wait, according to you and your "moral code" Greg Anthony would've been stoned to death because of his "crimes", right? Is that the way you feel, Mister "Letter Of The Law"????
Secondly, if it was a "Bum off the streets" accused of this "crime", would anybody even be talking about it??? NO!! - Hey, I couldn't give to sh!ts about Greg Anthony, but if he wasn't a "public figure" would anybody even care? I'm thinking not..........
.......and the fact that he's "Married, With Kids"? Since when is that part of the "crime"? Does your wife/girlfriend wear a Burka? Who gives a SH!T!!!! That is between Greg & his wife, and no one else..... Not you, not me, not TMZ or Access Hollywood..... Maybe his wife already knows about his "infidelity" and is cool with it - who am I to judge?
So, once again, there "Osama Bin Golfing" - get off your moral high horse and get back down to the real world called "America". I see your from Wisconsin - - FACE IT!!!! THE FUKING PACKERS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Modern society? Last I checked we are still a society governed by laws. You don't like it, leave. People like you idolize the rich and famous, whom don't give a rats a$$ about you. If it was a bum off the streets you would of cared less. I'm sure I broke plenty of laws today, do you really care. You deem it necessary to pity this guy cause of his name. The fact that he's married with kids doesn't even fall into your equation. Your family must think highly of you. I pity you and those that stand behind this piece of sh.t because of who he is. Whether you agree with the law should not matter. Yea I'm proud to stand up for Greg Anthony. How sad this "MODERN SOCIETY" has become.
WHOA!!!! WHOA!!!!!! Easy there Golfing123 - you're so high up on your horse, I can't even see you anymore!!!! Let's back the truck up, shall we......
Have you ever been married? I'm guessing not...... But, you do know that in some cultures "adultery" is punishable by death, right? Luckily for Greg Anthony this incident didn't happen in Saudi Arabia......... Oh, but wait, according to you and your "moral code" Greg Anthony would've been stoned to death because of his "crimes", right? Is that the way you feel, Mister "Letter Of The Law"????
Secondly, if it was a "Bum off the streets" accused of this "crime", would anybody even be talking about it??? NO!! - Hey, I couldn't give to sh!ts about Greg Anthony, but if he wasn't a "public figure" would anybody even care? I'm thinking not..........
.......and the fact that he's "Married, With Kids"? Since when is that part of the "crime"? Does your wife/girlfriend wear a Burka? Who gives a SH!T!!!! That is between Greg & his wife, and no one else..... Not you, not me, not TMZ or Access Hollywood..... Maybe his wife already knows about his "infidelity" and is cool with it - who am I to judge?
So, once again, there "Osama Bin Golfing" - get off your moral high horse and get back down to the real world called "America". I see your from Wisconsin - - FACE IT!!!! THE FUKING PACKERS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOA!!!! WHOA!!!!!! Easy there Golfing123 - you're so high up on your horse, I can't even see you anymore!!!! Let's back the truck up, shall we......
Have you ever been married? I'm guessing not...... But, you do know that in some cultures "adultery" is punishable by death, right? Luckily for Greg Anthony this incident didn't happen in Saudi Arabia......... Oh, but wait, according to you and your "moral code" Greg Anthony would've been stoned to death because of his "crimes", right? Is that the way you feel, Mister "Letter Of The Law"????
Secondly, if it was a "Bum off the streets" accused of this "crime", would anybody even be talking about it??? NO!! - Hey, I couldn't give to sh!ts about Greg Anthony, but if he wasn't a "public figure" would anybody even care? I'm thinking not..........
.......and the fact that he's "Married, With Kids"? Since when is that part of the "crime"? Does your wife/girlfriend wear a Burka? Who gives a SH!T!!!! That is between Greg & his wife, and no one else..... Not you, not me, not TMZ or Access Hollywood..... Maybe his wife already knows about his "infidelity" and is cool with it - who am I to judge?
So, once again, there "Osama Bin Golfing" - get off your moral high horse and get back down to the real world called "America". I see your from Wisconsin - - FACE IT!!!! THE FUKING PACKERS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOA!!!! WHOA!!!!!! Easy there Golfing123 - you're so high up on your horse, I can't even see you anymore!!!! Let's back the truck up, shall we......
Have you ever been married? I'm guessing not...... But, you do know that in some cultures "adultery" is punishable by death, right? Luckily for Greg Anthony this incident didn't happen in Saudi Arabia......... Oh, but wait, according to you and your "moral code" Greg Anthony would've been stoned to death because of his "crimes", right? Is that the way you feel, Mister "Letter Of The Law"????
Secondly, if it was a "Bum off the streets" accused of this "crime", would anybody even be talking about it??? NO!! - Hey, I couldn't give to sh!ts about Greg Anthony, but if he wasn't a "public figure" would anybody even care? I'm thinking not..........
.......and the fact that he's "Married, With Kids"? Since when is that part of the "crime"? Does your wife/girlfriend wear a Burka? Who gives a SH!T!!!! That is between Greg & his wife, and no one else..... Not you, not me, not TMZ or Access Hollywood..... Maybe his wife already knows about his "infidelity" and is cool with it - who am I to judge?
So, once again, there "Osama Bin Golfing" - get off your moral high horse and get back down to the real world called "America". I see your from Wisconsin - - FACE IT!!!! THE FUKING PACKERS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warren Sapp -- Arrested For Soliciting Prostitute
Warren Sapp -- Arrested For Soliciting Prostitute
I think this might be an example of the "broken window" enforcment that was used by Guileoni(sp) in NYC when he came in as mayor.The point is that minor violations of law/codes if allowed to go unaddressed create an attitude/environ that leads to more serious violations and degradition of the neighborhood.Give an inch and they'll take a mile.In NYC,they tried to close the stripclubs by a hundred cuts and were able to segregate them though techinically they were legal businesses.Also,cops like to play it up when they catch a big fish in their nets.
I think this might be an example of the "broken window" enforcment that was used by Guileoni(sp) in NYC when he came in as mayor.The point is that minor violations of law/codes if allowed to go unaddressed create an attitude/environ that leads to more serious violations and degradition of the neighborhood.Give an inch and they'll take a mile.In NYC,they tried to close the stripclubs by a hundred cuts and were able to segregate them though techinically they were legal businesses.Also,cops like to play it up when they catch a big fish in their nets.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,675
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,363
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 628
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,035
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,718
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,104
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,403
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,827
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
