Ohio State, South Campus?
No, Akron
I used them a good bit back in the day when it was Pizza, Pizza. Two for one specials.
That was it
.... the 2 fur1. That crust was unstopable in '90
I used them a good bit back in the day when it was Pizza, Pizza. Two for one specials.
That was it
.... the 2 fur1. That crust was unstopable in '90
Wall, When I was at ASU, LC was the best tasting pizza in Arizona. Some reason I could never find one in LA that made pie the way they did it in Tempe. I suppose they vary.
I still look.
Wall, When I was at ASU, LC was the best tasting pizza in Arizona. Some reason I could never find one in LA that made pie the way they did it in Tempe. I suppose they vary.
I still look.
Chuck's in Des Moines, Ia.
Worth the trip.![]()
Chuck's in Des Moines, Ia.
Worth the trip.![]()
Thank god I dont have to eat any kind of chain pizza. Absolutely terrible and embarrasing for pizza. Anyone from the NYC metro area will concur. Only Arabs and some Afro Americans eat at these chains.
If I had to choose, it would probably be Papa Johns.
Thank god I dont have to eat any kind of chain pizza. Absolutely terrible and embarrasing for pizza. Anyone from the NYC metro area will concur. Only Arabs and some Afro Americans eat at these chains.
If I had to choose, it would probably be Papa Johns.
Wall, When I was at ASU, LC was the best tasting pizza in Arizona. Some reason I could never find one in LA that made pie the way they did it in Tempe. I suppose they vary.
I still look.
Wall, When I was at ASU, LC was the best tasting pizza in Arizona. Some reason I could never find one in LA that made pie the way they did it in Tempe. I suppose they vary.
I still look.
i think it was way better back then, back when it was a square slice
i think it was way better back then, back when it was a square slice
i think it was way better back then, back when it was a square slice
i think it was way better back then, back when it was a square slice
Everytime I make my pizza, I call Pizza Hut, Dominos, Round Table, Papa Johns's, and others, just to tell them "FUCK YOU", I make the best pizza.
Everytime I make my pizza, I call Pizza Hut, Dominos, Round Table, Papa Johns's, and others, just to tell them "FUCK YOU", I make the best pizza.
