• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Effects of San Francisco rise in minimum wage

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    Raiders22
    Slobbasaurus
    wallstreetcappers
    TheGoldenGoose
    I_Need_A_Detox
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5595
    Posts: 115
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 2:03 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    In any metro area Walmarts are always close by, so distance isnt an issue for most people. 

    My bad experience is pretty much every time I go in one. The employees always look uninterested and miserable, the stores are always in disarray and very dirty. Their prices are not the lowest, in fact many times they are higher than regular prices at more expensive grocery stores. At least in a full service Kroger the store is clean, employees will smile and be pleasant, not look at the floor and avoid you. 

    Sam's Club is a completely different experience than Walmart and they are owned by the same group, so why is Sam's Club more organized, cleaner and a better experience? I have a Sams and a Walmart right next to each other but if you didnt know better if you walked into Walmart and then Sams you would have no idea its the same parent company..

    I think Walmart preys upon the poor for their workforce and their customers. I have no sympathy for them as a corporation, they have been kicking the lower class for decades and they have plenty of profits and funds to properly take care of their stores and employees if they wanted to.

    If anything look at Costco or Target or Kroger as a better example of a corporation instead of Walmart.
    Yes. I agree with all of your first part.  I prefer Kroger for fruits and vegetables. But it is so hard to say not to get other stuff --- groceries and supplies--- at Walmart. If they are cheaper.  I will take your word on them being more expensive than everyone else.  Actually, you know I am kidding--- I will look that up later!!  
    But the other point is the convenience of whatever you need being in one location. But a book, get groceries, get a TV and dvd, and a stand  and chair ---all while getting your tires rotated and balanced. 

    I disagree. They don't 'prey' on the poor.  Poor does not equal stupid. If as you say, other places are nicer (without a greeter?!) and cleaner AND cheaper----EVEN poor people are smart enough to go to other places instead. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    In any metro area Walmarts are always close by, so distance isnt an issue for most people. 

    My bad experience is pretty much every time I go in one. The employees always look uninterested and miserable, the stores are always in disarray and very dirty. Their prices are not the lowest, in fact many times they are higher than regular prices at more expensive grocery stores. At least in a full service Kroger the store is clean, employees will smile and be pleasant, not look at the floor and avoid you. 

    Sam's Club is a completely different experience than Walmart and they are owned by the same group, so why is Sam's Club more organized, cleaner and a better experience? I have a Sams and a Walmart right next to each other but if you didnt know better if you walked into Walmart and then Sams you would have no idea its the same parent company..

    I think Walmart preys upon the poor for their workforce and their customers. I have no sympathy for them as a corporation, they have been kicking the lower class for decades and they have plenty of profits and funds to properly take care of their stores and employees if they wanted to.

    If anything look at Costco or Target or Kroger as a better example of a corporation instead of Walmart.
    Yes. I agree with all of your first part.  I prefer Kroger for fruits and vegetables. But it is so hard to say not to get other stuff --- groceries and supplies--- at Walmart. If they are cheaper.  I will take your word on them being more expensive than everyone else.  Actually, you know I am kidding--- I will look that up later!!  
    But the other point is the convenience of whatever you need being in one location. But a book, get groceries, get a TV and dvd, and a stand  and chair ---all while getting your tires rotated and balanced. 

    I disagree. They don't 'prey' on the poor.  Poor does not equal stupid. If as you say, other places are nicer (without a greeter?!) and cleaner AND cheaper----EVEN poor people are smart enough to go to other places instead. 

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 2:11 PM ET #52

    People do not HAVE to work at and/shop at Walmart.  They just do it because it is best for them. 

    Let's say you are a waiter at a diner (Waffle House). I know people that are there for years!  They are not making that much money at all. Just can't be.   
    Why don't they get a job at a restaurant (Outback) and start making a bit more.  Then get a job at a 3 star restaurant and then 5 star etc. 

    It will nearly always come down to motivation and ambition and drive. High end waiters make a nice living. 

    Waffle House is not taking advantage of the poor people that eat there or work there.  

    Walmart on a different scale is all. 

    Cool that you prefer Costco and Target.  But if you were to be honest which would you prefer to own to make a living?  Walmart is a huge success because of its convenience and one stop atmosphere. 

    I get your point about the people and cleanliness. But never forget that is probably why those folks STILL work at Walmart and not upscale place. 

    Also don't forget you aren't going there to make friends. You are going to SAVE money.  Which you and I have discussed a few times now. 

    Some walmarts are better than others as well. Same as with anything.  
    Reply
    People do not HAVE to work at and/shop at Walmart.  They just do it because it is best for them. 

    Let's say you are a waiter at a diner (Waffle House). I know people that are there for years!  They are not making that much money at all. Just can't be.   
    Why don't they get a job at a restaurant (Outback) and start making a bit more.  Then get a job at a 3 star restaurant and then 5 star etc. 

    It will nearly always come down to motivation and ambition and drive. High end waiters make a nice living. 

    Waffle House is not taking advantage of the poor people that eat there or work there.  

    Walmart on a different scale is all. 

    Cool that you prefer Costco and Target.  But if you were to be honest which would you prefer to own to make a living?  Walmart is a huge success because of its convenience and one stop atmosphere. 

    I get your point about the people and cleanliness. But never forget that is probably why those folks STILL work at Walmart and not upscale place. 

    Also don't forget you aren't going there to make friends. You are going to SAVE money.  Which you and I have discussed a few times now. 

    Some walmarts are better than others as well. Same as with anything.  
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 2:13 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    I think Walmart preys upon the poor for their workforce and their customers. I have no sympathy for them as a corporation, they have been kicking the lower class for decades and they have plenty of profits and funds to properly take care of their stores and employees if they wanted to.


    They do. It's just a larger version of a Dollar General. And I agree, it is a somewhat depressing and always aggravating experience to shop there. I happily spend a few dollars more to shop at places with happier employees and better clientele. My mental health is worth every extra penny spent.
    I don't get it. You are going there to shop and save money and trips. Not to socialize. 
    I guess there is something to be said for ambiance in a grocery store though. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    I think Walmart preys upon the poor for their workforce and their customers. I have no sympathy for them as a corporation, they have been kicking the lower class for decades and they have plenty of profits and funds to properly take care of their stores and employees if they wanted to.


    They do. It's just a larger version of a Dollar General. And I agree, it is a somewhat depressing and always aggravating experience to shop there. I happily spend a few dollars more to shop at places with happier employees and better clientele. My mental health is worth every extra penny spent.
    I don't get it. You are going there to shop and save money and trips. Not to socialize. 
    I guess there is something to be said for ambiance in a grocery store though. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 2:27 PM ET #54

    Say what you want about Wal-Mart (not a big fan), but their supply-chain management and JIT inventory system is impressive and intact.

    As evil as a corporation as they are, those phuckers are good.
    Reply
    Say what you want about Wal-Mart (not a big fan), but their supply-chain management and JIT inventory system is impressive and intact.

    As evil as a corporation as they are, those phuckers are good.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 2:31 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    I don't get it. You are going there to shop and save money and trips. Not to socialize. 
    I guess there is something to be said for ambiance in a grocery store though. 

    I disagree here quite a bit. My end goal is not to buy the cheapest goods I can find, in fact often times the cheapest goods are not the best quality and the best PURCHASE decision. Also no matter how much money you have, you still have a conscience and even poor people can make decisions based on more than just COST.

    I make choices all the time..to purchase or not, to pay a bit more or not based on more than just cost. If I dislike the taste of a cheaper good, I will pay more to get the one I like, if I am willing to wait for a sale and stock up on something I like I will do that too. If I know for a fact that a company is abusing their employees, the animals they get the food from or they are cheating in some ways, I for sure avoid those. I do not purchase certain brands because I know of the abuses the company is known for. This of course is more in the meats categories that I know say for example Tyson is an abuser of animals, that Horizon is owned by Dean Foods and they are a faux organic company...I can make decisions based on more than the bottom cost of the goods/services. 

    I likely do not get the lowest net cost of my food but then I sacrifice by making more food at home, not going out to eat, looking for sales and doing what I can to make better decisions. 

    So when I avoid Walmart and people can avoid Walmart, that is how you can do so..that even poor people can make better decisions with their monies. I think people are LAZY, irregardless of their net worth..some people do not care and are not worried about abuses to animals or employees or companies that intentionally cheat to make more money. I try to make as many choices that I feel better with based on more than just what is the cheapest item to purchase.

    Saving money is more complex than just looking at the price tag and buying the lowest "priced good"...like looking at the price per ounce or count and comparing the total value of the purchase.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    I don't get it. You are going there to shop and save money and trips. Not to socialize. 
    I guess there is something to be said for ambiance in a grocery store though. 

    I disagree here quite a bit. My end goal is not to buy the cheapest goods I can find, in fact often times the cheapest goods are not the best quality and the best PURCHASE decision. Also no matter how much money you have, you still have a conscience and even poor people can make decisions based on more than just COST.

    I make choices all the time..to purchase or not, to pay a bit more or not based on more than just cost. If I dislike the taste of a cheaper good, I will pay more to get the one I like, if I am willing to wait for a sale and stock up on something I like I will do that too. If I know for a fact that a company is abusing their employees, the animals they get the food from or they are cheating in some ways, I for sure avoid those. I do not purchase certain brands because I know of the abuses the company is known for. This of course is more in the meats categories that I know say for example Tyson is an abuser of animals, that Horizon is owned by Dean Foods and they are a faux organic company...I can make decisions based on more than the bottom cost of the goods/services. 

    I likely do not get the lowest net cost of my food but then I sacrifice by making more food at home, not going out to eat, looking for sales and doing what I can to make better decisions. 

    So when I avoid Walmart and people can avoid Walmart, that is how you can do so..that even poor people can make better decisions with their monies. I think people are LAZY, irregardless of their net worth..some people do not care and are not worried about abuses to animals or employees or companies that intentionally cheat to make more money. I try to make as many choices that I feel better with based on more than just what is the cheapest item to purchase.

    Saving money is more complex than just looking at the price tag and buying the lowest "priced good"...like looking at the price per ounce or count and comparing the total value of the purchase.


     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 3:04 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    I disagree here quite a bit. My end goal is not to buy the cheapest goods I can find, in fact often times the cheapest goods are not the best quality and the best PURCHASE decision. Also no matter how much money you have, you still have a conscience and even poor people can make decisions based on more than just COST.

    I make choices all the time..to purchase or not, to pay a bit more or not based on more than just cost. If I dislike the taste of a cheaper good, I will pay more to get the one I like, if I am willing to wait for a sale and stock up on something I like I will do that too. If I know for a fact that a company is abusing their employees, the animals they get the food from or they are cheating in some ways, I for sure avoid those. I do not purchase certain brands because I know of the abuses the company is known for. This of course is more in the meats categories that I know say for example Tyson is an abuser of animals, that Horizon is owned by Dean Foods and they are a faux organic company...I can make decisions based on more than the bottom cost of the goods/services. 

    I likely do not get the lowest net cost of my food but then I sacrifice by making more food at home, not going out to eat, looking for sales and doing what I can to make better decisions. 

    So when I avoid Walmart and people can avoid Walmart, that is how you can do so..that even poor people can make better decisions with their monies. I think people are LAZY, irregardless of their net worth..some people do not care and are not worried about abuses to animals or employees or companies that intentionally cheat to make more money. I try to make as many choices that I feel better with based on more than just what is the cheapest item to purchase.

    Saving money is more complex than just looking at the price tag and buying the lowest "priced good"...like looking at the price per ounce or count and comparing the total value of the purchase.


    https://www.brokeandhealthy.com/which-grocery-store-is-really-the-cheapest

    https://www.cheapism.com/blog/2909/grocery-stores-review

    https://www.cheapism.com/walmart-target-kmart

    Some of the ones I came across.  Generally ALDI is cheapest.  But bag your own groceries and hours and selections are limited.

    Generally walmart odes appear to be cheapest overall on items. But people prefer others like Harris Teeter, etc.  For the reasons you listed.   

    Sure have no problem with a one-man boycott on brands that abuse animals or people or just a personal stance if all else is equal.  But it is a huge stretch to say Walmart abuses employees or customers.  Folks would go elsewhere---quick!

    Kind of like years ago when people had boycotts on foreign cars.  They had to really do better on quality and dependability to take over.  Then you looked ridiculous being broke down alongside the road or getting poor gas mileage---just to prove a point.

    But of course, to each his own.  We can choose where we shop; and we can choose where we work.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    I disagree here quite a bit. My end goal is not to buy the cheapest goods I can find, in fact often times the cheapest goods are not the best quality and the best PURCHASE decision. Also no matter how much money you have, you still have a conscience and even poor people can make decisions based on more than just COST.

    I make choices all the time..to purchase or not, to pay a bit more or not based on more than just cost. If I dislike the taste of a cheaper good, I will pay more to get the one I like, if I am willing to wait for a sale and stock up on something I like I will do that too. If I know for a fact that a company is abusing their employees, the animals they get the food from or they are cheating in some ways, I for sure avoid those. I do not purchase certain brands because I know of the abuses the company is known for. This of course is more in the meats categories that I know say for example Tyson is an abuser of animals, that Horizon is owned by Dean Foods and they are a faux organic company...I can make decisions based on more than the bottom cost of the goods/services. 

    I likely do not get the lowest net cost of my food but then I sacrifice by making more food at home, not going out to eat, looking for sales and doing what I can to make better decisions. 

    So when I avoid Walmart and people can avoid Walmart, that is how you can do so..that even poor people can make better decisions with their monies. I think people are LAZY, irregardless of their net worth..some people do not care and are not worried about abuses to animals or employees or companies that intentionally cheat to make more money. I try to make as many choices that I feel better with based on more than just what is the cheapest item to purchase.

    Saving money is more complex than just looking at the price tag and buying the lowest "priced good"...like looking at the price per ounce or count and comparing the total value of the purchase.


    https://www.brokeandhealthy.com/which-grocery-store-is-really-the-cheapest

    https://www.cheapism.com/blog/2909/grocery-stores-review

    https://www.cheapism.com/walmart-target-kmart

    Some of the ones I came across.  Generally ALDI is cheapest.  But bag your own groceries and hours and selections are limited.

    Generally walmart odes appear to be cheapest overall on items. But people prefer others like Harris Teeter, etc.  For the reasons you listed.   

    Sure have no problem with a one-man boycott on brands that abuse animals or people or just a personal stance if all else is equal.  But it is a huge stretch to say Walmart abuses employees or customers.  Folks would go elsewhere---quick!

    Kind of like years ago when people had boycotts on foreign cars.  They had to really do better on quality and dependability to take over.  Then you looked ridiculous being broke down alongside the road or getting poor gas mileage---just to prove a point.

    But of course, to each his own.  We can choose where we shop; and we can choose where we work.  

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 3:10 PM ET #57

    I also read that Walmart is 7% of China's GDP.

    No idea if that was true.

    Reply

    I also read that Walmart is 7% of China's GDP.

    No idea if that was true.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 4:19 PM ET #58

    Yeah we dont have ALDI out here but I have been there many times in the past...low selection and low prices.

    I dont know enough about how ALDI obtains their products since they are from Germany I think, but I would wager they are just as slick as Walmart is, the quality of ALDI products is not that great from my memory.

    And yeah I really think it is the game plan of Walmart to take advantage of their customers lack of education and the workers need for benefits and use that to their corporate profits. Lets not play dumb here, Walmart did not devolve from where they were pre-expansion to here without intentional direction to cut costs and not care as much about their employees. 

    There used to be a very strong opinion that Walmart really cared about their people and morale really mattered, there was a PR campaign in the past centered around that...now they seem to just be happy grinding out that 5% margin and who cares about how their profits are obtained (from the looks of their stores, employees etc).

    Once a corporation goes away from the ideal of taking care of the employee it usually shows in the condition of the assets and the morale of the employee.
    Reply
    Yeah we dont have ALDI out here but I have been there many times in the past...low selection and low prices.

    I dont know enough about how ALDI obtains their products since they are from Germany I think, but I would wager they are just as slick as Walmart is, the quality of ALDI products is not that great from my memory.

    And yeah I really think it is the game plan of Walmart to take advantage of their customers lack of education and the workers need for benefits and use that to their corporate profits. Lets not play dumb here, Walmart did not devolve from where they were pre-expansion to here without intentional direction to cut costs and not care as much about their employees. 

    There used to be a very strong opinion that Walmart really cared about their people and morale really mattered, there was a PR campaign in the past centered around that...now they seem to just be happy grinding out that 5% margin and who cares about how their profits are obtained (from the looks of their stores, employees etc).

    Once a corporation goes away from the ideal of taking care of the employee it usually shows in the condition of the assets and the morale of the employee.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 7:39 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    I disagree here quite a bit. My end goal is not to buy the cheapest goods I can find, in fact often times the cheapest goods are not the best quality and the best PURCHASE decision. Also no matter how much money you have, you still have a conscience and even poor people can make decisions based on more than just COST.

    I make choices all the time..to purchase or not, to pay a bit more or not based on more than just cost. If I dislike the taste of a cheaper good, I will pay more to get the one I like, if I am willing to wait for a sale and stock up on something I like I will do that too. If I know for a fact that a company is abusing their employees, the animals they get the food from or they are cheating in some ways, I for sure avoid those. I do not purchase certain brands because I know of the abuses the company is known for. This of course is more in the meats categories that I know say for example Tyson is an abuser of animals, that Horizon is owned by Dean Foods and they are a faux organic company...I can make decisions based on more than the bottom cost of the goods/services. 

    I likely do not get the lowest net cost of my food but then I sacrifice by making more food at home, not going out to eat, looking for sales and doing what I can to make better decisions. 

    So when I avoid Walmart and people can avoid Walmart, that is how you can do so..that even poor people can make better decisions with their monies. I think people are LAZY, irregardless of their net worth..some people do not care and are not worried about abuses to animals or employees or companies that intentionally cheat to make more money. I try to make as many choices that I feel better with based on more than just what is the cheapest item to purchase.

    Saving money is more complex than just looking at the price tag and buying the lowest "priced good"...like looking at the price per ounce or count and comparing the total value of the purchase.






    One of your greatest and most thoughtful Posts in quite some time.

    Nicely done Sir. 


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    I disagree here quite a bit. My end goal is not to buy the cheapest goods I can find, in fact often times the cheapest goods are not the best quality and the best PURCHASE decision. Also no matter how much money you have, you still have a conscience and even poor people can make decisions based on more than just COST.

    I make choices all the time..to purchase or not, to pay a bit more or not based on more than just cost. If I dislike the taste of a cheaper good, I will pay more to get the one I like, if I am willing to wait for a sale and stock up on something I like I will do that too. If I know for a fact that a company is abusing their employees, the animals they get the food from or they are cheating in some ways, I for sure avoid those. I do not purchase certain brands because I know of the abuses the company is known for. This of course is more in the meats categories that I know say for example Tyson is an abuser of animals, that Horizon is owned by Dean Foods and they are a faux organic company...I can make decisions based on more than the bottom cost of the goods/services. 

    I likely do not get the lowest net cost of my food but then I sacrifice by making more food at home, not going out to eat, looking for sales and doing what I can to make better decisions. 

    So when I avoid Walmart and people can avoid Walmart, that is how you can do so..that even poor people can make better decisions with their monies. I think people are LAZY, irregardless of their net worth..some people do not care and are not worried about abuses to animals or employees or companies that intentionally cheat to make more money. I try to make as many choices that I feel better with based on more than just what is the cheapest item to purchase.

    Saving money is more complex than just looking at the price tag and buying the lowest "priced good"...like looking at the price per ounce or count and comparing the total value of the purchase.






    One of your greatest and most thoughtful Posts in quite some time.

    Nicely done Sir. 


     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 11:49 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Yeah we dont have ALDI out here but I have been there many times in the past...low selection and low prices.

    I dont know enough about how ALDI obtains their products since they are from Germany I think, but I would wager they are just as slick as Walmart is, the quality of ALDI products is not that great from my memory.

    And yeah I really think it is the game plan of Walmart to take advantage of their customers lack of education and the workers need for benefits and use that to their corporate profits. Lets not play dumb here, Walmart did not devolve from where they were pre-expansion to here without intentional direction to cut costs and not care as much about their employees. 

    There used to be a very strong opinion that Walmart really cared about their people and morale really mattered, there was a PR campaign in the past centered around that...now they seem to just be happy grinding out that 5% margin and who cares about how their profits are obtained (from the looks of their stores, employees etc).

    Once a corporation goes away from the ideal of taking care of the employee it usually shows in the condition of the assets and the morale of the employee.
    Explain what you mean by this? Like thinking they are getting cheap goods and really they aren't?  The customers seem to educated enough in math to realize they are paying less at Walmart?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Yeah we dont have ALDI out here but I have been there many times in the past...low selection and low prices.

    I dont know enough about how ALDI obtains their products since they are from Germany I think, but I would wager they are just as slick as Walmart is, the quality of ALDI products is not that great from my memory.

    And yeah I really think it is the game plan of Walmart to take advantage of their customers lack of education and the workers need for benefits and use that to their corporate profits. Lets not play dumb here, Walmart did not devolve from where they were pre-expansion to here without intentional direction to cut costs and not care as much about their employees. 

    There used to be a very strong opinion that Walmart really cared about their people and morale really mattered, there was a PR campaign in the past centered around that...now they seem to just be happy grinding out that 5% margin and who cares about how their profits are obtained (from the looks of their stores, employees etc).

    Once a corporation goes away from the ideal of taking care of the employee it usually shows in the condition of the assets and the morale of the employee.
    Explain what you mean by this? Like thinking they are getting cheap goods and really they aren't?  The customers seem to educated enough in math to realize they are paying less at Walmart?
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2015 - 11:58 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    Explain what you mean by this? Like thinking they are getting cheap goods and really they aren't?  The customers seem to educated enough in math to realize they are paying less at Walmart?

    Yep...big corporations feast on stupidity.

    How else can you explain having a cookie package carrying to the THIRD decimal like we have now?

    People are too lazy to calculate the real cost of an item per ounce or tell what the proper value is when they buy their groceries and wares.

    Walmart has a business model...squeeze suppliers, squeeze customers and squeeze employees.

    How else can you explain the flatlining in sales and how they justify the stock price?

    https://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=WMT+Income+Statement&annual

    Their margins are 5% and lower..their sales growth has been what 2-3% a year?

    How else can you justify a PE over 10 for such a behemoth with no growth?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    Explain what you mean by this? Like thinking they are getting cheap goods and really they aren't?  The customers seem to educated enough in math to realize they are paying less at Walmart?

    Yep...big corporations feast on stupidity.

    How else can you explain having a cookie package carrying to the THIRD decimal like we have now?

    People are too lazy to calculate the real cost of an item per ounce or tell what the proper value is when they buy their groceries and wares.

    Walmart has a business model...squeeze suppliers, squeeze customers and squeeze employees.

    How else can you explain the flatlining in sales and how they justify the stock price?

    https://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=WMT+Income+Statement&annual

    Their margins are 5% and lower..their sales growth has been what 2-3% a year?

    How else can you justify a PE over 10 for such a behemoth with no growth?
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 5:12 AM ET #62

    How exactly is Walmart taking advantage of lack of education any more than other stores that do this?  
    Poor does not equal stupid again. Or lazy.  Sure some can calculate it.  That's why they shop at dollar store, etc. 
    So, if people were educated they would shop where...?  Places that only go to TWO decimals. 
    Do you know why they go to THREE by the way?
    Reply
    How exactly is Walmart taking advantage of lack of education any more than other stores that do this?  
    Poor does not equal stupid again. Or lazy.  Sure some can calculate it.  That's why they shop at dollar store, etc. 
    So, if people were educated they would shop where...?  Places that only go to TWO decimals. 
    Do you know why they go to THREE by the way?
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 5:20 AM ET #63

    Just don't get why you are so upset with Walmart anymore than any other store that squeezes profits out. 
    Still have not seen what you mean by Walmart taking advantage of lack of education any more than other stores do?  Do you think Walmart has less product per pkg than other store or something?
    If you simply don't like them because they are the biggest and most successful---I get that, because you don't like big companies. Just say that.  But if you have empirical numbers to back up them taking advantage of uneducated shoppers. I want I know what it is?  But mostly why others don't take advantage as well?  Surely others want to make a profit. 
    But to blindly hate a company and reach for reasons to not like them---that I don't understand. 
    Reply
    Just don't get why you are so upset with Walmart anymore than any other store that squeezes profits out. 
    Still have not seen what you mean by Walmart taking advantage of lack of education any more than other stores do?  Do you think Walmart has less product per pkg than other store or something?
    If you simply don't like them because they are the biggest and most successful---I get that, because you don't like big companies. Just say that.  But if you have empirical numbers to back up them taking advantage of uneducated shoppers. I want I know what it is?  But mostly why others don't take advantage as well?  Surely others want to make a profit. 
    But to blindly hate a company and reach for reasons to not like them---that I don't understand. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 8:11 AM ET #64

    Step one - pay your employees so little that they are forced to rely on food stamps to survive. 

    Step two - exploit loopholes to avoid paying billions in taxes that fund food stamps. 

    Step three - reap billions in profits when food stamps are spent in your store. 
    Reply
    Step one - pay your employees so little that they are forced to rely on food stamps to survive. 

    Step two - exploit loopholes to avoid paying billions in taxes that fund food stamps. 

    Step three - reap billions in profits when food stamps are spent in your store. 
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 8:15 AM ET #65

    Slobassaurus ... The first tough accountant in the history of the world. 

    Reply
    Slobassaurus ... The first tough accountant in the history of the world. 

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 8:55 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Slobassaurus ... The first tough accountant in the history of the world. 


    Hahaha, you bess belee dat!

    Detox, you're funny man.  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Slobassaurus ... The first tough accountant in the history of the world. 


    Hahaha, you bess belee dat!

    Detox, you're funny man.  


     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 10:27 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Step one - Get an education.  

    Step two - Get a job that pays well and live within your means and plan for retirement. 

    Step three - Be a productive citizen and vote against things you don't like, and for things you do.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    Step one - Get an education.  

    Step two - Get a job that pays well and live within your means and plan for retirement. 

    Step three - Be a productive citizen and vote against things you don't like, and for things you do.  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 10:42 AM ET #68

    Well put Raiders!  

    I got all 3 down!
    Reply
    Well put Raiders!  

    I got all 3 down!
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 11:05 AM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    Just don't get why you are so upset with Walmart anymore than any other store that squeezes profits out. 
    Still have not seen what you mean by Walmart taking advantage of lack of education any more than other stores do?  Do you think Walmart has less product per pkg than other store or something?
    If you simply don't like them because they are the biggest and most successful---I get that, because you don't like big companies. Just say that.  But if you have empirical numbers to back up them taking advantage of uneducated shoppers. I want I know what it is?  But mostly why others don't take advantage as well?  Surely others want to make a profit. 
    But to blindly hate a company and reach for reasons to not like them---that I don't understand. 

    Walmart is the big ugly corp in this discussion and they are the largest chain in the country, so the target is pretty large I might say.

    And yes they specifically target to make money off uneducated people. Every single sq ft of layout is intentionally designed to max profits..that is a fact. Placement of end-caps, placement of what a customer sees first and second in the store, where certain items are to draw people into the maze and buy more stuff..it is 100% intentional.

    They have a game plan and that is not to maximize customer experience, it is to increase margins and profits only.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    Just don't get why you are so upset with Walmart anymore than any other store that squeezes profits out. 
    Still have not seen what you mean by Walmart taking advantage of lack of education any more than other stores do?  Do you think Walmart has less product per pkg than other store or something?
    If you simply don't like them because they are the biggest and most successful---I get that, because you don't like big companies. Just say that.  But if you have empirical numbers to back up them taking advantage of uneducated shoppers. I want I know what it is?  But mostly why others don't take advantage as well?  Surely others want to make a profit. 
    But to blindly hate a company and reach for reasons to not like them---that I don't understand. 

    Walmart is the big ugly corp in this discussion and they are the largest chain in the country, so the target is pretty large I might say.

    And yes they specifically target to make money off uneducated people. Every single sq ft of layout is intentionally designed to max profits..that is a fact. Placement of end-caps, placement of what a customer sees first and second in the store, where certain items are to draw people into the maze and buy more stuff..it is 100% intentional.

    They have a game plan and that is not to maximize customer experience, it is to increase margins and profits only.
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 12:04 PM ET #70

    That is not taking advantage of uneducated?!  That's the marketing ploys all stores use. 
    You make it sound like they are duping people into buying things they shouldn't or buying more than they need. Marketing is used on educated as well. See high end cars or houses. 
    Of course Walmart is the largest. That's why you guys that hate businesses attack them.  But nobody was attacking them when they had five stores. It just rings hollow without evidence that they are tricking these poor doofuses. 
    Reply
    That is not taking advantage of uneducated?!  That's the marketing ploys all stores use. 
    You make it sound like they are duping people into buying things they shouldn't or buying more than they need. Marketing is used on educated as well. See high end cars or houses. 
    Of course Walmart is the largest. That's why you guys that hate businesses attack them.  But nobody was attacking them when they had five stores. It just rings hollow without evidence that they are tricking these poor doofuses. 
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 12:24 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    That is not taking advantage of uneducated?!  That's the marketing ploys all stores use. 
    You make it sound like they are duping people into buying things they shouldn't or buying more than they need. Marketing is used on educated as well. See high end cars or houses. 
    Of course Walmart is the largest. That's why you guys that hate businesses attack them.  But nobody was attacking them when they had five stores. It just rings hollow without evidence that they are tricking these poor doofuses. 

    Ok I kind of thought you were a bit smarter than this so I didnt spell it out so bluntly and detailed, but as this keeps going on I have to keep telling you more and more of stuff you SHOULD know..

    So now that we have it out there that they plan their store to max profits, which you SHOULD know already...

    Next...who is their target demographic, their target audience?

    If you are unwilling or able to accept that their target employee base and customer demographic are lower income, again you are being seriously foolish.

    Walmart knows ALL demographic info about their customers, they know their spending habits, they know their core audience..unlike how you are acting here, they really know who their customers are.

    SOOOOOO.......Walmart knows their customer base...CHECK...Walmart intentionally plans their designs and layout to maximize profits...CHECK...what else is there?

    They know what products give them more margin, they know how to draw the mouse into the maze and get them to spend more money. I really dont get why you are being so dense about this. Walmart employs and sells to low income people using tactics which exploit their knowledge about their customer base to MAXIMIZE profits.

    This is quite simple...wake up!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    That is not taking advantage of uneducated?!  That's the marketing ploys all stores use. 
    You make it sound like they are duping people into buying things they shouldn't or buying more than they need. Marketing is used on educated as well. See high end cars or houses. 
    Of course Walmart is the largest. That's why you guys that hate businesses attack them.  But nobody was attacking them when they had five stores. It just rings hollow without evidence that they are tricking these poor doofuses. 

    Ok I kind of thought you were a bit smarter than this so I didnt spell it out so bluntly and detailed, but as this keeps going on I have to keep telling you more and more of stuff you SHOULD know..

    So now that we have it out there that they plan their store to max profits, which you SHOULD know already...

    Next...who is their target demographic, their target audience?

    If you are unwilling or able to accept that their target employee base and customer demographic are lower income, again you are being seriously foolish.

    Walmart knows ALL demographic info about their customers, they know their spending habits, they know their core audience..unlike how you are acting here, they really know who their customers are.

    SOOOOOO.......Walmart knows their customer base...CHECK...Walmart intentionally plans their designs and layout to maximize profits...CHECK...what else is there?

    They know what products give them more margin, they know how to draw the mouse into the maze and get them to spend more money. I really dont get why you are being so dense about this. Walmart employs and sells to low income people using tactics which exploit their knowledge about their customer base to MAXIMIZE profits.

    This is quite simple...wake up!
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 3:20 PM ET #72

    I'll make up an example of something Walmart would do.. They ask Gatorade to make 4 packs and only make 4 packs for them.. Then advertise the 4 pack as the lowest price in the universe.. Of course it's the lowest price in the universe, they're the only company that sells a 4 pack of Gatorade.

    I don't really have a problem with that. I do have a problem with the way they treat their employees.

    When a corporation takes advantage of the system - "Don't get mad at them, it's smart business."

    When a person takes advantage of the system - "Fukk that lazy piece of garbage.. Get a job you loser.. Don't have a baby if you can't afford everything that goes along with it.. Get an education.. Get a better job.. Etc"

    How brainwashed do you have to be to have empathy for corporations but not people?
    Reply
    I'll make up an example of something Walmart would do.. They ask Gatorade to make 4 packs and only make 4 packs for them.. Then advertise the 4 pack as the lowest price in the universe.. Of course it's the lowest price in the universe, they're the only company that sells a 4 pack of Gatorade.

    I don't really have a problem with that. I do have a problem with the way they treat their employees.

    When a corporation takes advantage of the system - "Don't get mad at them, it's smart business."

    When a person takes advantage of the system - "Fukk that lazy piece of garbage.. Get a job you loser.. Don't have a baby if you can't afford everything that goes along with it.. Get an education.. Get a better job.. Etc"

    How brainwashed do you have to be to have empathy for corporations but not people?
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 3:32 PM ET #73

    You guys need to watch the South Park episode about Wal-Mart.  It'll have you laughing because it satirizes the same points you gents are making.

    Stan and Kyle are completely anti-Wal Mart whereas Cartman is all for it.  It's funny too because Cartman is the second poorest kid in his class next to Kenny.

    They really do target the lower class.  Truth be told!

    Reply
    You guys need to watch the South Park episode about Wal-Mart.  It'll have you laughing because it satirizes the same points you gents are making.

    Stan and Kyle are completely anti-Wal Mart whereas Cartman is all for it.  It's funny too because Cartman is the second poorest kid in his class next to Kenny.

    They really do target the lower class.  Truth be told!

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #74

    South Park seems right on your level
    Reply
    South Park seems right on your level
     
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #75

    South Park seems right on your level
    Reply
    South Park seems right on your level
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,921
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
    • Week 6 Money 8,774
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,354
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.