Decent quick and succinct article on this:
Effects of San Francisco rise in minimum wage
Don't fence with me, my friend.
You cannot have stagnant workers wages for thirty-five years while CEO salaries increase by the hundreds fold. You've reached the END of that road. I suppose you will be happy when the working class finally scales the walls of the gated communities and starts dragging lifeless CEO bodies through the streets???
The time is late. A lot later than you realize.
Don't fence with me, my friend.
You cannot have stagnant workers wages for thirty-five years while CEO salaries increase by the hundreds fold. You've reached the END of that road. I suppose you will be happy when the working class finally scales the walls of the gated communities and starts dragging lifeless CEO bodies through the streets???
The time is late. A lot later than you realize.
Do not compare small businesses the the Corporate Fukks.
There IS NO comparison.
The Mom and Pop places, small businessmen, realize their priorities. Somewhere in the top two or three are always their employees. They understand the simple fact that without employees who actually CARE, there will be no repeat business, the staple of all business.
The Corporate Fukks have zero understanding of my last paragraph.
ZERO.
Do not compare small businesses the the Corporate Fukks.
There IS NO comparison.
The Mom and Pop places, small businessmen, realize their priorities. Somewhere in the top two or three are always their employees. They understand the simple fact that without employees who actually CARE, there will be no repeat business, the staple of all business.
The Corporate Fukks have zero understanding of my last paragraph.
ZERO.
You have to compare them. You have to look at the effect the raising of the minimum wage will have on them. They employee the majority of the people in the country. I know you hate big business. I could care less about that. I'm not trying to discuss them. I was looking at rising prices and loss of jobs the article was talking about. I get your point about big business. But that is a completely different subject and discussion.
If you could care less about big business then why did you start a Thread in which Chipotle's was the main subject?
Go back to sleep Slobbasaurs.
And I am outta this Thread too.
Will soon be outta the entire USA and you guys that think you have all the answers can hold the Fort. Enjoy Billary for the next eight years. And enjoy the rioting in the suburbs and the burning of the cities too. Have tons of fun supporting the 1%ers.
GOOSE~~~~~~~~~~OUT
You have to compare them. You have to look at the effect the raising of the minimum wage will have on them. They employee the majority of the people in the country. I know you hate big business. I could care less about that. I'm not trying to discuss them. I was looking at rising prices and loss of jobs the article was talking about. I get your point about big business. But that is a completely different subject and discussion.
If you could care less about big business then why did you start a Thread in which Chipotle's was the main subject?
Go back to sleep Slobbasaurs.
And I am outta this Thread too.
Will soon be outta the entire USA and you guys that think you have all the answers can hold the Fort. Enjoy Billary for the next eight years. And enjoy the rioting in the suburbs and the burning of the cities too. Have tons of fun supporting the 1%ers.
GOOSE~~~~~~~~~~OUT
An increase in the cost of production without an increase of production is inflationary and in truth a tax. Everything that is taxed is avoided/elimanated and that results in less employees or passing on the cost of the tax.
An increase in the cost of production without an increase of production is inflationary and in truth a tax. Everything that is taxed is avoided/elimanated and that results in less employees or passing on the cost of the tax.
The Walton family made an estimated $91 million PER DAY.
Walmart #1 ranked Fortune 500 company.
The American tax payer is paying Walmarts wages while the Walton's are making $91 million per day.
The Walton family made an estimated $91 million PER DAY.
Walmart #1 ranked Fortune 500 company.
The American tax payer is paying Walmarts wages while the Walton's are making $91 million per day.
Detox, you and I understand this, and Goose. But explaining to Raider and a few others is like talking to the wall. Raider will only ask another childish question.
Walmart is not the only business that rape their employees, Hundreds of business have been exploiting of their workers for decades. They think greed is good.
So don't waste your time on them
Detox, you and I understand this, and Goose. But explaining to Raider and a few others is like talking to the wall. Raider will only ask another childish question.
Walmart is not the only business that rape their employees, Hundreds of business have been exploiting of their workers for decades. They think greed is good.
So don't waste your time on them
Don't fence with me, my friend.
You cannot have stagnant workers wages for thirty-five years while CEO salaries increase by the hundreds fold. You've reached the END of that road. I suppose you will be happy when the working class finally scales the walls of the gated communities and starts dragging lifeless CEO bodies through the streets???
The time is late. A lot later than you realize.
Don't fence with me, my friend.
You cannot have stagnant workers wages for thirty-five years while CEO salaries increase by the hundreds fold. You've reached the END of that road. I suppose you will be happy when the working class finally scales the walls of the gated communities and starts dragging lifeless CEO bodies through the streets???
The time is late. A lot later than you realize.
I have no idea why people fight against unions.
I have no idea why people fight against unions.
Detox, you and I understand this, and Goose. But explaining to Raider and a few others is like talking to the wall. Raider will only ask another childish question.
Walmart is not the only business that rape their employees, Hundreds of business have been exploiting of their workers for decades. They think greed is good.
So don't waste your time on them
Detox, you and I understand this, and Goose. But explaining to Raider and a few others is like talking to the wall. Raider will only ask another childish question.
Walmart is not the only business that rape their employees, Hundreds of business have been exploiting of their workers for decades. They think greed is good.
So don't waste your time on them
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
