Walmart did pay minimum wage until they were pressured into a meager increase. They are still below livable wages.
Walmart did pay minimum wage until they were pressured into a meager increase. They are still below livable wages.
Walmart did pay minimum wage until they were pressured into a meager increase. They are still below livable wages.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country. Is busier I'm sure.
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country. Is busier I'm sure.
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
(redact)
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country into the ground . Is busier I'm sure. ( when is my tee time again Val ?)
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
(redact)
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country into the ground . Is busier I'm sure. ( when is my tee time again Val ?)
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country. Is busier I'm sure.
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country. Is busier I'm sure.
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country. Is busier I'm sure.
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
Raiders22. I want to hear you justify Ceo's making millions ! Explain this to me.
Take a 3 million a year for CEO for example
Is it on an hourly basis ?
I mean, The President of the United States makes only 400,000 a year and runs the whole country. Is busier I'm sure.
So please explain this to me ! Because I'm just an old fashion kind of guy.
