• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Confessions of a lifetime gambler-retiring after 50 years

    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»
    Bluefin
    Jayvegas420
    Enjoi
    SportsFan9698
    Kurshka
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 35744
    Posts: 249
    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2015 - 3:13 PM ET #126

    In the spring of 1986 I retired from the family and went off on my own..
    Reply
    In the spring of 1986 I retired from the family and went off on my own..
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2015 - 3:47 PM ET #127

    The bankroll for gambling started at 1 million in 1986 and I haven't lost it all quite yet. I will make 20 final plays and I will post them here and then fade off into the sunset.
    Reply
    The bankroll for gambling started at 1 million in 1986 and I haven't lost it all quite yet. I will make 20 final plays and I will post them here and then fade off into the sunset.
     
    Jayvegas420
    Jayvegas420
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2015 - 1:38 AM ET #128

    When's the 1st play?
    Who will be booking your action?
    Great read.
    Looking forward to seeing how you manage this cash over 20 bets!

    GL

    If you made the 20 bets at 20 different sports books in Vegas, that would be cool!
    Reply
    When's the 1st play?
    Who will be booking your action?
    Great read.
    Looking forward to seeing how you manage this cash over 20 bets!

    GL

    If you made the 20 bets at 20 different sports books in Vegas, that would be cool!
     
    Enjoi
    Enjoi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 2767
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2015 - 12:17 PM ET #129

    Loving the story so far Blue. This has the potential making for an epic movie, you should definitely consider your options. Get the story published first, sell the rights to a producer and retire in style. 
    Reply
    Loving the story so far Blue. This has the potential making for an epic movie, you should definitely consider your options. Get the story published first, sell the rights to a producer and retire in style. 
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2015 - 2:51 PM ET #130

    #1.  Rousey U 1.5  12/5   25k/10k 
    Reply
    #1.  Rousey U 1.5  12/5   25k/10k 
     
    Jayvegas420
    Jayvegas420
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2015 - 5:06 PM ET #131

    I guess we'll worry about questions later
     Let's get betting!
    Reply
    I guess we'll worry about questions later
     Let's get betting!
     
    Jayvegas420
    Jayvegas420
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2015 - 5:07 PM ET #132

    1st two questions were answered anyway.
    Rousey & you aren't betting offshore!
    Let's get this
    Reply
    1st two questions were answered anyway.
    Rousey & you aren't betting offshore!
    Let's get this
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 11:39 AM ET #133

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    The bankroll for gambling started at 1 million in 1986 and I haven't lost it all quite yet. I will make 20 final plays and I will post them here and then fade off into the sunset.

    We love fade material here 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    The bankroll for gambling started at 1 million in 1986 and I haven't lost it all quite yet. I will make 20 final plays and I will post them here and then fade off into the sunset.

    We love fade material here 
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 12:17 PM ET #134

    Fade away sir!
    Reply
    Fade away sir!
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2015 - 3:00 PM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    We love fade material here 



    You have no class. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    We love fade material here 



    You have no class. 
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2015 - 3:55 AM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:




    You have no class. 

    You have no ability to read between the BS.  I call it the way I see it.  He will be posting his plays as he said... so we will have our answer soon.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:




    You have no class. 

    You have no ability to read between the BS.  I call it the way I see it.  He will be posting his plays as he said... so we will have our answer soon.
     
    FiatLux4
    FiatLux4
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2015 - 12:41 PM ET #137

    My dude, what an awesome thread. I have fully enjoyed the read up to this point and certainly hope you finish with it. And I definitely agree with the poster above who said to get it published and sell it to a producer. Looking forward to the rest of the ride.

    Reply
    My dude, what an awesome thread. I have fully enjoyed the read up to this point and certainly hope you finish with it. And I definitely agree with the poster above who said to get it published and sell it to a producer. Looking forward to the rest of the ride.

     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 4:44 PM ET #138

    Rousey claims she may try and drag this fight out not really what I wanted to hear at 2.5/1 and U 1.5 I can push off the early line as it is still a popular play offshore books line up to 280/290 if I can squeeze off a 10/20 I may match it out.
    Reply
    Rousey claims she may try and drag this fight out not really what I wanted to hear at 2.5/1 and U 1.5 I can push off the early line as it is still a popular play offshore books line up to 280/290 if I can squeeze off a 10/20 I may match it out.
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 12:12 PM ET #139

    Line now up to- 340  
    Reply
    Line now up to- 340  
     
    Jayvegas420
    Jayvegas420
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 2:35 PM ET #140

    Now I have to ask.
    Which offshore do you use?
    Reply
    Now I have to ask.
    Which offshore do you use?
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 3:10 PM ET #141

    I use a lot of books both offshore and onshore but  those numbers can be found at 5 dimes right now.  
    Reply
    I use a lot of books both offshore and onshore but  those numbers can be found at 5 dimes right now.  
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 4:43 PM ET #142

    Let's see...You use to book bets in Boston and New York. You started selling Drugs and you bought a couple businesses to cover/launder your money and ship drugs coast/coast. One of your contacts ratted you out so you retired and you use to have a milllion $ bankroll and you haven't lost all of it yet.
    This isn't a movie yet.
    Reply
    Let's see...You use to book bets in Boston and New York. You started selling Drugs and you bought a couple businesses to cover/launder your money and ship drugs coast/coast. One of your contacts ratted you out so you retired and you use to have a milllion $ bankroll and you haven't lost all of it yet.
    This isn't a movie yet.
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 8:37 AM ET #143

     That's harsh. Why does everyone what the story to be hardcore it's just not. I prefer to think of the early activities as entrepreneurial. We existed more as bootleggers during prohibition than hardcore street guys.I left the group in 1986 because I felt that our activities were changing with the perception of the time and did not want to continue down that path no one ratted me out.
     The last 20 plays represent a kind of poetry in real time, a conclusion, believe what you will follow these last twenty plays if you wish or not I could care less.
     
    Reply
     That's harsh. Why does everyone what the story to be hardcore it's just not. I prefer to think of the early activities as entrepreneurial. We existed more as bootleggers during prohibition than hardcore street guys.I left the group in 1986 because I felt that our activities were changing with the perception of the time and did not want to continue down that path no one ratted me out.
     The last 20 plays represent a kind of poetry in real time, a conclusion, believe what you will follow these last twenty plays if you wish or not I could care less.
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 9:27 PM ET #144


    I like the wager.  Rousey is just talkin' chit.  When the bell rings and the adrenaline kicks in you think she is counting time?  He!! no.  It's all-out from the get-go.

     
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I like the wager.  Rousey is just talkin' chit.  When the bell rings and the adrenaline kicks in you think she is counting time?  He!! no.  It's all-out from the get-go.

     
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 10:47 PM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I like the wager.  Rousey is just talkin' chit.  When the bell rings and the adrenaline kicks in you think she is counting time?  He!! no.  It's all-out from the get-go.

     

    I agree TheGoldenOne ,,I think Rowdy Ronda Rousey will listen to her mother,,,Dr. AnnMaria De Mars a former judo world champion said ,,,she wants her daughter to finish the fight as quickly as possible ....Mother knows best ..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I like the wager.  Rousey is just talkin' chit.  When the bell rings and the adrenaline kicks in you think she is counting time?  He!! no.  It's all-out from the get-go.

     

    I agree TheGoldenOne ,,I think Rowdy Ronda Rousey will listen to her mother,,,Dr. AnnMaria De Mars a former judo world champion said ,,,she wants her daughter to finish the fight as quickly as possible ....Mother knows best ..

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55668
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2015 - 7:40 PM ET #146

    Fight wont last 1 minute.
    Reply
    Fight wont last 1 minute.
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 11:00 PM ET #147

    matched off at 3.30 could pass on 80c profit but I still think it wins but risk reward it only made sense.
    Reply
    matched off at 3.30 could pass on 80c profit but I still think it wins but risk reward it only made sense.
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 11:02 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    matched off at 3.30 could pass on 80c profit but I still think it wins but risk reward it only made sense.

    Couldn't pass
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    matched off at 3.30 could pass on 80c profit but I still think it wins but risk reward it only made sense.

    Couldn't pass
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 11:59 PM ET #149

    Ronda Rousey has dedicated her match against Bethe Correia to "Rowdy" Roddy Piper..........

    Ronda: "Thank you for the name... And so much more.... Will do it justice and do you proud tomorrow.... This one's for you Roddy..."

    Correia is going down .. hard and fast.
    Reply
    Ronda Rousey has dedicated her match against Bethe Correia to "Rowdy" Roddy Piper..........

    Ronda: "Thank you for the name... And so much more.... Will do it justice and do you proud tomorrow.... This one's for you Roddy..."

    Correia is going down .. hard and fast.
     
     
    LONG-TU
    LONG-TU
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6182
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2015 - 2:16 AM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Fight wont last 1 minute.

    I'll take fight over 1 minute even money?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Fight wont last 1 minute.

    I'll take fight over 1 minute even money?
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 507
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,381
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.