For those that are asking... in full tournament golf I will count all plays for this tournament as 1 play off the 20 play countdown..best of luck to any that wager the PGA .Adding Dustin Johnson top 20 at +110 5k/5.5k
For those that are asking... in full tournament golf I will count all plays for this tournament as 1 play off the 20 play countdown..best of luck to any that wager the PGA .Adding Dustin Johnson top 20 at +110 5k/5.5k
Top 20 plays not too win Johnson close to even money I think he was 4th favorite at the time.There was a cluster that opened at close to even or even money. The hard part is getting the action covered not getting the number this week.
Long way too go anything can still happen!
Top 20 plays not too win Johnson close to even money I think he was 4th favorite at the time.There was a cluster that opened at close to even or even money. The hard part is getting the action covered not getting the number this week.