Great stuff, man, I'm just a little bit younger and lived a much safer life but did have the Anaheim detectives visit in "86 to build a case on my bookie on time and it freaked me out..
I've seen some great picks from you in golf the last few years, I hope you have plenty left to do whatever else floats your boat...
You personify experience with opportunity...history teaches well, you can count on things like the SF Giants in October-was it really a shock they ran the table last year?
Great stuff, man, I'm just a little bit younger and lived a much safer life but did have the Anaheim detectives visit in "86 to build a case on my bookie on time and it freaked me out..
I've seen some great picks from you in golf the last few years, I hope you have plenty left to do whatever else floats your boat...
You personify experience with opportunity...history teaches well, you can count on things like the SF Giants in October-was it really a shock they ran the table last year?
Back to the well..So we all saw Justin Day run the table last week it seems he is a step above but anyone of top players can fall into the zone and surge ahead this week.Usually it is death to run with last weeks winner but in this case I don't see it . Taking Jason Day top 10
11.5/10
Back to the well..So we all saw Justin Day run the table last week it seems he is a step above but anyone of top players can fall into the zone and surge ahead this week.Usually it is death to run with last weeks winner but in this case I don't see it . Taking Jason Day top 10
Before anyone yaps at the current line of -225 this play was made 5 minutes after the lines came out opening was -125 and I beat it down to 115 with my book not everyone can do this and so the screamers will come out of the woodwork I would have played top 10 up to -160 but would back away at -225..and no I'm not giving up my book.
Before anyone yaps at the current line of -225 this play was made 5 minutes after the lines came out opening was -125 and I beat it down to 115 with my book not everyone can do this and so the screamers will come out of the woodwork I would have played top 10 up to -160 but would back away at -225..and no I'm not giving up my book.
Goose some guys just don't wanna believe that some work the opening numbers they have no concept any I am pretty sure by my guys reaction that the line moved up a .5 pretty darn quick after my play .He called me some not very nice names while squealing How Much on a buy jeesus I gotta check..
Goose some guys just don't wanna believe that some work the opening numbers they have no concept any I am pretty sure by my guys reaction that the line moved up a .5 pretty darn quick after my play .He called me some not very nice names while squealing How Much on a buy jeesus I gotta check..