Wish my best to you Apache, I truly feel if the world were filled with more people like you...then the world would be a MUCH better place. Godspeed Apache.
Wish my best to you Apache, I truly feel if the world were filled with more people like you...then the world would be a MUCH better place. Godspeed Apache.
Wish my best to you Apache, I truly feel if the world were filled with more people like you...then the world would be a MUCH better place. Godspeed Apache.
WELL SAID
Quote Originally Posted by cmo1037:
Wish my best to you Apache, I truly feel if the world were filled with more people like you...then the world would be a MUCH better place. Godspeed Apache.
Wish my best to you Apache, I truly feel if the world were filled with more people like you...then the world would be a MUCH better place. Godspeed Apache.
Truer words have never been written...
Quote Originally Posted by cmo1037:
Wish my best to you Apache, I truly feel if the world were filled with more people like you...then the world would be a MUCH better place. Godspeed Apache.
I appreciate all the kind words about my dad. He has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now and they hope he will get out sometime next week. They amputated his right leg above the knee and said the cancer is inoperable. I am sure when he gets home he can't wait to get back on the computer. I will keep you posted as to when he will get home. Thanks for all the love and prayers.
I appreciate all the kind words about my dad. He has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now and they hope he will get out sometime next week. They amputated his right leg above the knee and said the cancer is inoperable. I am sure when he gets home he can't wait to get back on the computer. I will keep you posted as to when he will get home. Thanks for all the love and prayers.