Colon Cancer is back
THX Guys, I never knew so many cared.
You're one of the most respected members of the forum
THX Guys, I never knew so many cared.
You're one of the most respected members of the forum
I'd say something to try and give you strength if I thought you needed the wisdom, but you've got plenty, enough to beat this cancer into the ground. Hang in there, slow and steady, and don't think too much (I imagine that's nearly impossible, but do the best you can).
As others mentioned - this does not relieve you of your joke duties! Keep in touch.
I'd say something to try and give you strength if I thought you needed the wisdom, but you've got plenty, enough to beat this cancer into the ground. Hang in there, slow and steady, and don't think too much (I imagine that's nearly impossible, but do the best you can).
As others mentioned - this does not relieve you of your joke duties! Keep in touch.
Stay strong brother,love reading your jokes so here is one for you.Fucck Cancer,lost my dad to it when I was a youngster.
Bloke got quite shirty with me at the urinals earlier.
"What the darn are you doing?" he asked me.
"I'm performing a routine check for testicular cancer. It's much more treatable with an early diagnosis you know," I replied.
"I don't give a garbage.. Take your fuccking hands off me." ![]()
Stay strong brother,love reading your jokes so here is one for you.Fucck Cancer,lost my dad to it when I was a youngster.
Bloke got quite shirty with me at the urinals earlier.
"What the darn are you doing?" he asked me.
"I'm performing a routine check for testicular cancer. It's much more treatable with an early diagnosis you know," I replied.
"I don't give a garbage.. Take your fuccking hands off me." ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,877
- PART DEUX 146
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,255
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,211
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,221
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
