Prayers are always appreciated but this is to make you guys aware of how important colonascopys are after 50. My cancer is back and I'm taking chemo.
Intraveinousy for 3hrs every 3wks and 4 pills 2XDay for 2wks, then 1wk off. The side effects can be brutal and I'll be glad to share my experiences with anyone who encounters this problem.
Prayerfully and Hopefully things will be better in 6mos.
This is a Bear to deal with but as I've said before, "Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies." I hope none of you have to deal with this but, if you do I'll help anyway I can.
GL Kemosabes
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Prayers are always appreciated but this is to make you guys aware of how important colonascopys are after 50. My cancer is back and I'm taking chemo.
Intraveinousy for 3hrs every 3wks and 4 pills 2XDay for 2wks, then 1wk off. The side effects can be brutal and I'll be glad to share my experiences with anyone who encounters this problem.
Prayerfully and Hopefully things will be better in 6mos.
This is a Bear to deal with but as I've said before, "Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies." I hope none of you have to deal with this but, if you do I'll help anyway I can.