You are a salt of the Earth type guy. Strong, proud, patriotic, with a sense of humor. I pray for your comfort and recovery over this difficult period ahead.
You are a salt of the Earth type guy. Strong, proud, patriotic, with a sense of humor. I pray for your comfort and recovery over this difficult period ahead.
Apache-Check your inbox please? great article for you to read. Thanks.
THX DF, great article. The pricks that manage the VA are the problem, the people at Micheal DeBakey VA hospital are some of the best. I couldn't ask for better care. I'd like to meet up with some of the kids running things, I'm not the man I once was but I'm still probably more man than they are and ......never mind I'd only get myself in trouble.
THX again to everyone for the Prayers and well wishes. Dammit, there goes my screen foggin' up again.
Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:
Apache-Check your inbox please? great article for you to read. Thanks.
THX DF, great article. The pricks that manage the VA are the problem, the people at Micheal DeBakey VA hospital are some of the best. I couldn't ask for better care. I'd like to meet up with some of the kids running things, I'm not the man I once was but I'm still probably more man than they are and ......never mind I'd only get myself in trouble.
THX again to everyone for the Prayers and well wishes. Dammit, there goes my screen foggin' up again.