• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Celebs you've met that were complete jerk-offs.....

    «First Previous 12345
    jpitty
    BogtheHog
    Fuse
    Jamill24
    TSix
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 26991
    Posts: 106
    «First Previous 12345
     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2025 - 4:08 AM ET #101

    Pitbull-Met him in the business center of the Ganzevoort Hotel. My cellphone wouldn’t work in room so I was in business center placing bets on the hotel computer. Tiny guy. This was before he was Mr. Worldwide. Dude was in there with me and this hot female doctor who was trying to get a plastic surgery operation set up in the hotel. It was like a movie. He was asking me what I was doing and I’m like I’m placing bets. He’s like, “yousa square, whatcha doing in here placing bets, you betta not bet on them Knicks” Knicks were on a horrible losing streak..Carmelo was still playing. Whose wife was also staying in my hotel. Anyway he’s in there sitting next to me talking on the phone about all the women he’s got going to his concert tonight. At the same time he’s chatting up the doctor about sending her some of his lady friends as clients. Doctor is just as clueless to who this guy is as I am. I had no idea wtf he was. Anyway we eventually ask him who he is and he’s like I’m Pitbull. We had no idea, but he ends up inviting us both to his concert and giving us his cell number. Dude was one of the nicest people in general because I had no idea he was a celebrity. I was staying in NYC for NCAA bball tournament so I didn’t go, but I would later see Pitbull in the elevator the next morning with two tall women on each arm. He was wearing sunglasses, bedroom slippers, basketball shorts and holding a walking cane. He’s totally happy to see me on the elevator and said, “I hope you didn’t bet them sorry ass Knicks last night”. Hilarious guy.

     

    Cardi B and Offset- Met them in my hotel in Puerto Rico. Had drinks with him at the hotel bar. Both were insanely nice and it was probably again because I was totally oblivious to who both of them were. She had a new song out and it was literally playing wherever I went. The i like it like that song. Nonstop all over the island. 

    I think celebs are nicer to people that don’t act like they’re a big deal. I literally didn’t know who she was, but she was cool with that and they both seemed in shock that I didn’t know who they were, but again this was years ago and I just don’t pay attention that much to celebrities. She was tiny chic but wore some of the most revealing tight clothing I have ever seen. Offset was also short dude, but very cool.

    i met Coach K in both Vegas and Maui. Cool guy on all accounts. 

    Bill Walton- Maui as well. Insanely nice and very funny. 


     

    Reply

    Pitbull-Met him in the business center of the Ganzevoort Hotel. My cellphone wouldn’t work in room so I was in business center placing bets on the hotel computer. Tiny guy. This was before he was Mr. Worldwide. Dude was in there with me and this hot female doctor who was trying to get a plastic surgery operation set up in the hotel. It was like a movie. He was asking me what I was doing and I’m like I’m placing bets. He’s like, “yousa square, whatcha doing in here placing bets, you betta not bet on them Knicks” Knicks were on a horrible losing streak..Carmelo was still playing. Whose wife was also staying in my hotel. Anyway he’s in there sitting next to me talking on the phone about all the women he’s got going to his concert tonight. At the same time he’s chatting up the doctor about sending her some of his lady friends as clients. Doctor is just as clueless to who this guy is as I am. I had no idea wtf he was. Anyway we eventually ask him who he is and he’s like I’m Pitbull. We had no idea, but he ends up inviting us both to his concert and giving us his cell number. Dude was one of the nicest people in general because I had no idea he was a celebrity. I was staying in NYC for NCAA bball tournament so I didn’t go, but I would later see Pitbull in the elevator the next morning with two tall women on each arm. He was wearing sunglasses, bedroom slippers, basketball shorts and holding a walking cane. He’s totally happy to see me on the elevator and said, “I hope you didn’t bet them sorry ass Knicks last night”. Hilarious guy.

     

    Cardi B and Offset- Met them in my hotel in Puerto Rico. Had drinks with him at the hotel bar. Both were insanely nice and it was probably again because I was totally oblivious to who both of them were. She had a new song out and it was literally playing wherever I went. The i like it like that song. Nonstop all over the island. 

    I think celebs are nicer to people that don’t act like they’re a big deal. I literally didn’t know who she was, but she was cool with that and they both seemed in shock that I didn’t know who they were, but again this was years ago and I just don’t pay attention that much to celebrities. She was tiny chic but wore some of the most revealing tight clothing I have ever seen. Offset was also short dude, but very cool.

    i met Coach K in both Vegas and Maui. Cool guy on all accounts. 

    Bill Walton- Maui as well. Insanely nice and very funny. 


     

     
    BogtheHog
    BogtheHog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2025 - 3:02 AM ET #102

    Alan Ritcheson is easy to talk to in the right conditions. I found myself sitting beside him in a hotel shuttle and he was courteous talking to me about his upcoming projects. 

     

    Jim Varney was pretty cool if you didn't want to talk Ernest:

     

    Jim Varney-- Redneck Heaven

     

    Reply

    Alan Ritcheson is easy to talk to in the right conditions. I found myself sitting beside him in a hotel shuttle and he was courteous talking to me about his upcoming projects. 

     

    Jim Varney was pretty cool if you didn't want to talk Ernest:

     

    Jim Varney-- Redneck Heaven

     

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2026 - 11:04 AM ET #103

    Good stuff peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    Good stuff peaceclover

     
    Jamill24
    Jamill24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 1330
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2026 - 11:16 PM ET #104

    Someone else mentioned the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe is pretty amazing for so many athletes/celebs.  I used to work for a financial company that American Century invited us to.  They gave us special access badges to private events and closed off sections of the casino.  

    I have two favorite memories.

    - Goose Gossage-  this is a cool story, the Director of our division and I live in CO and so were on the same flight to Reno.  He sat in 1st Class and I sat in Coach.  As soon as we land, he texted me saying that he figured out transportation for the both of us and I thought nothing of it.  Obviously, I de-planed after them, as soon as I saw my co-worker I see him standing there and I became very confused, I instantly recognized him.  Co-worker says, this is our ride, my jaw dropped and sure as shit, he has a limo to take all 3 of us from Reno to Harrah's in Stateline.  Well on the way, he tells us to drink all the beer/booze that we can because its all paid for, so we oblige.  He didn't have any alcohol as he is sober.  Anyways, he just starts telling us these legendary stories about Thurman Munson, Reggie Jackson, Billy Martin, etc.  I mean absolute legends and the coolest dude ever.  Well fast forward 5 years and he is a guest player at a golf tournement in Keystone, CO...so naturally I walk up to him after everyone has finished golf and he absolutely remembered the limo ride he gave us, we shot the shit again for 10 minutes or so, gave me his phone number as he lives in Colo Springs.  Still have his number in my phone.  A true class act.

    -Emmitt Smith-  Our team of about 6 people sat down at the private dinner and Emmitt and his wife were looking for a place to sit since they got there a bit late, so we invited them to sit with us.  He was incredibly gracious and nice, his wife is absolutely beautiful and kind.  He had dinner with us for well over an hour, talked about his contruction company that he has back in TX.  

    -Sebastian Janikowski- Played about 20 mins of blackjack with him and his wife/gf/hooker (hot af) but the dealer was being a complete douche so wasn't very talkative.

    -Charles Barkley- Didn't really interact with him but because of our special access badges, I was essentially breathing on him while I looked over his shoulder for about 30 minutes and dude was playing $50k hands of BJ and was taking 5 of 7 spots.  Wild.

     

    Reply

    Someone else mentioned the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe is pretty amazing for so many athletes/celebs.  I used to work for a financial company that American Century invited us to.  They gave us special access badges to private events and closed off sections of the casino.  

    I have two favorite memories.

    - Goose Gossage-  this is a cool story, the Director of our division and I live in CO and so were on the same flight to Reno.  He sat in 1st Class and I sat in Coach.  As soon as we land, he texted me saying that he figured out transportation for the both of us and I thought nothing of it.  Obviously, I de-planed after them, as soon as I saw my co-worker I see him standing there and I became very confused, I instantly recognized him.  Co-worker says, this is our ride, my jaw dropped and sure as shit, he has a limo to take all 3 of us from Reno to Harrah's in Stateline.  Well on the way, he tells us to drink all the beer/booze that we can because its all paid for, so we oblige.  He didn't have any alcohol as he is sober.  Anyways, he just starts telling us these legendary stories about Thurman Munson, Reggie Jackson, Billy Martin, etc.  I mean absolute legends and the coolest dude ever.  Well fast forward 5 years and he is a guest player at a golf tournement in Keystone, CO...so naturally I walk up to him after everyone has finished golf and he absolutely remembered the limo ride he gave us, we shot the shit again for 10 minutes or so, gave me his phone number as he lives in Colo Springs.  Still have his number in my phone.  A true class act.

    -Emmitt Smith-  Our team of about 6 people sat down at the private dinner and Emmitt and his wife were looking for a place to sit since they got there a bit late, so we invited them to sit with us.  He was incredibly gracious and nice, his wife is absolutely beautiful and kind.  He had dinner with us for well over an hour, talked about his contruction company that he has back in TX.  

    -Sebastian Janikowski- Played about 20 mins of blackjack with him and his wife/gf/hooker (hot af) but the dealer was being a complete douche so wasn't very talkative.

    -Charles Barkley- Didn't really interact with him but because of our special access badges, I was essentially breathing on him while I looked over his shoulder for about 30 minutes and dude was playing $50k hands of BJ and was taking 5 of 7 spots.  Wild.

     

     
    TSix
    TSix
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2026 - 1:28 AM ET #105

    Met Dennis Rodman @ D&B. He was there with his wife and kids. I didn’t bother him. Waited til he was about to leave and asked him if he would take a pic with me and kids. His exact response….YOU GOT A $100 bill? His wife yelled at him and said just do it for the kids. 

    Reply

    Met Dennis Rodman @ D&B. He was there with his wife and kids. I didn’t bother him. Waited til he was about to leave and asked him if he would take a pic with me and kids. His exact response….YOU GOT A $100 bill? His wife yelled at him and said just do it for the kids. 

     
     
    raiderroller
    raiderroller
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 24
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 2:06 AM ET #106

     I met Lou Piniella when he was  the Yankees manager at a local pub when he was in town to play the A's they had lost that day and he was getting Sh_t faced , him and one of the coaches .Lou was rude as hell yelled at one of the barmaids about his drink and almost started a fight with some Washington Redskin fans talking smack about Dexter Manley the "Secretary of Defense" calling him the ??of defense . He actually proposedly blew cigarette smoke right in someones face who was Toronto blue jays fan, complete jerk.

    Reply

     I met Lou Piniella when he was  the Yankees manager at a local pub when he was in town to play the A's they had lost that day and he was getting Sh_t faced , him and one of the coaches .Lou was rude as hell yelled at one of the barmaids about his drink and almost started a fight with some Washington Redskin fans talking smack about Dexter Manley the "Secretary of Defense" calling him the ??of defense . He actually proposedly blew cigarette smoke right in someones face who was Toronto blue jays fan, complete jerk.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,544
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,548
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 409
    • MLB Playoffs 15,262
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,028
    • Week 6 Money 5,314
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,355
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,199
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,476

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.