• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Celebs you've met that were complete jerk-offs.....

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    KQC
    ScamDCappn
    heywud34
    Sharkysden
    Maguire44
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 26991
    Posts: 106
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    KQC
    KQC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3852
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 7:32 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by djspurlz:

    I've only met a few celebs -
     
    Curt Schilling -  After the 93 Season got his autograph at a baseball card show around Harrisburg,  PA.  Seemed a bit grumpy signed my ball " 1993 NLCS MVP "
     
    Bono from U2 - Aug 1992 got his autograph outside of a Hotel they were staying at in Harrisburg, PA- There must have been a mob of 200+ people outside of the hotel waiting for him to come out.  He signed autographs for less than 5 minutes- I was lucky to get one - the crowd was going nuts for him.  The band at the time was rehearsing at Hershey stadium for the U2 Zoo TV Tour.
     
    Josh Wink - Worldwide known DJ and Techno/Electronica musician/producer.  This guy was great.  I did an interview with him in Philly for a friends music magazine focusing on electronic music.  Josh was super nice, talked to him for a long time and he autographed my 12" vinyl copy of his monster acid  track " Higher State of Consciousness"   Check it out below - killer track.
     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f7cylz6tl4
     
     
    Also met Richie Hawtin ( Plastikman ) DJ God who walks on earth / electronic music producer / LEGEND.  This guy has been creating music since the early 90's and he has dj'd literally every where in the world.  He's one of the most in demand djs ever.
     
    Interviewed him in Pittsburgh 1998 before an incredible warehouse party.  Super awesome guy - so talented.  He was great- signed some vinyl albums and some 12" singles of mine.  Signed one of his super early singles - " Krakpot " - deadly track. Acid Madness. see below
     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VmqtGL_vsE
     
    also he signed one of his other incredible singles -
     
    Robotman - Do Daa Doo ( Plastikman Acid House Remix )
     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4JC-aLn4I
     


    Higher State of Consciousness -- classic
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djspurlz:

    I've only met a few celebs -
     
    Curt Schilling -  After the 93 Season got his autograph at a baseball card show around Harrisburg,  PA.  Seemed a bit grumpy signed my ball " 1993 NLCS MVP "
     
    Bono from U2 - Aug 1992 got his autograph outside of a Hotel they were staying at in Harrisburg, PA- There must have been a mob of 200+ people outside of the hotel waiting for him to come out.  He signed autographs for less than 5 minutes- I was lucky to get one - the crowd was going nuts for him.  The band at the time was rehearsing at Hershey stadium for the U2 Zoo TV Tour.
     
    Josh Wink - Worldwide known DJ and Techno/Electronica musician/producer.  This guy was great.  I did an interview with him in Philly for a friends music magazine focusing on electronic music.  Josh was super nice, talked to him for a long time and he autographed my 12" vinyl copy of his monster acid  track " Higher State of Consciousness"   Check it out below - killer track.
     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f7cylz6tl4
     
     
    Also met Richie Hawtin ( Plastikman ) DJ God who walks on earth / electronic music producer / LEGEND.  This guy has been creating music since the early 90's and he has dj'd literally every where in the world.  He's one of the most in demand djs ever.
     
    Interviewed him in Pittsburgh 1998 before an incredible warehouse party.  Super awesome guy - so talented.  He was great- signed some vinyl albums and some 12" singles of mine.  Signed one of his super early singles - " Krakpot " - deadly track. Acid Madness. see below
     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VmqtGL_vsE
     
    also he signed one of his other incredible singles -
     
    Robotman - Do Daa Doo ( Plastikman Acid House Remix )
     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4JC-aLn4I
     


    Higher State of Consciousness -- classic
     
    ScamDCappn
    ScamDCappn
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 898
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 7:51 PM ET #52

    REO speedwagon -- band was in pirate game box next to mine, nice guys.

    greg lloyd -- i was in 3rd grade he asked how old i was i said in 3rd grade, he goes damn i was bigger then you in kindergarten.

    reuben brown (formerly of bills) --  (probably about 10) funny one here he picked me up by the shirt and said "i heard you said i was person" i was scared shitless of course then he laughed at put me down and shook my hand.

    deshea townsend -- didnt talk to him really, he was actually making fun of a homeless guy though when i saw him, after that he asked clark haggans to buy him pizza

    darelle revis -- played basketball against him, actually hit a 3 in his face and trash talked him, he didnt like it too much needless to say (he was in high school then i was older like early 20s, was a pickup game)

    Reply

    REO speedwagon -- band was in pirate game box next to mine, nice guys.

    greg lloyd -- i was in 3rd grade he asked how old i was i said in 3rd grade, he goes damn i was bigger then you in kindergarten.

    reuben brown (formerly of bills) --  (probably about 10) funny one here he picked me up by the shirt and said "i heard you said i was person" i was scared shitless of course then he laughed at put me down and shook my hand.

    deshea townsend -- didnt talk to him really, he was actually making fun of a homeless guy though when i saw him, after that he asked clark haggans to buy him pizza

    darelle revis -- played basketball against him, actually hit a 3 in his face and trash talked him, he didnt like it too much needless to say (he was in high school then i was older like early 20s, was a pickup game)

     
    heywud34
    heywud34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 10:31 PM ET #53

    Jr Rider and Laettner when they were Wolves
     
    Met some old school pro wrestlers and they were extremely nice, soft spoken guys.  Sgt. Slaughter, and Larry The Axe Hennig.
     
     
    Reply
    Jr Rider and Laettner when they were Wolves
     
    Met some old school pro wrestlers and they were extremely nice, soft spoken guys.  Sgt. Slaughter, and Larry The Axe Hennig.
     
     
     
    Sharkysden
    Sharkysden
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 3722
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 11:48 PM ET #54

    where do I start

    Drew Carey- just like he is on the show, talks a lot and very approachable. 

    Ted Danson - Not that talkative but really nice

    including other cast members from Becker, Alex Desert is the coolest. 

    John Stamos- Very nice guy, introduces himself and doesn't forget names. 

    Billy Drago - I was on a show with him discussing the Untouchables, we hit it off pretty quick talking about the Chicago Mob.

    Henry Winkler- I couldn't tell if he was really that nice or if he was excited that he had a fan! 

    Ed McMahon - Cool guy, he'll talk all night about the Carson days. 

    AC Lyles - You guy's may not know who he is but he's considered the ambassador of Hollywood,  he produced shows and movies including Bonanza.  My office was on the first floor from his, he'd stop in every morning and just go on and on about celebs in the old days.  Carey Grant, James Cagney, Howard Hughes, all his old cronies.   AC became a good friend of mine. 

    Kelsie Grammar - never really got to talk to him much because he was always stuck on himself, he seemed pompus to me

      John Mahoney was the coolest. 

    the entire cast of star trek voyager, Jeri Ryan is really nice and Ethan Phillips is the man.   Kate Mulgrew was not very friendly. 

    Lynyrd Skynyrd,   I was back stage with them and they all gathered around a shot the shit with me before the show.  All great guys.  Sad Billy Powel is gone he was funny. 

    Alice Cooper- I bumped into him in the beer line at a Coyotes game, he'll talk to anyone, really nice guy. 

    George Wendt "Norm"- nice guy, I also met John Ratzenberger and Kirstie Alley.  I met them all during the ceremony for Ted Dansons Hollywood star, I was standing right there when they honored him.   I already knew Ted by that time. 

    Kevin Smith - I don't know if he just didn't want to be where he was or if he's just a dick, but he was a dick the day I met him.

    Jason Mewes -  Jay is Jay, if you watch Jay and Silent Bob let me tell you, Jason Mewes is Jay he's not acting that is who he is.   he's a funny dude. the others are cool too, Scott Mosier and Brian ohalloran. 

    Snoop Dogg- yeah he was in the Paramount parking lot with two guys that looked like his body guards, I didn't really meet him but walked by and we just did the friendly acceptable nod.  I'm sure he's a cool guy. 

    If you guys ever watched wrestling, I was at a wrap party for this show, me and a couple other guys were just hanging out and drinking beer with Al Snow.  My buddy kept on asking him to body slam him in the pool, so Al finally gives in and does it.. next thing you know there's a line of people wanting to be body slammed into the pool, so Al just slammed them all in one at a time  

    There's a lot more maybe I'll post them later. 
    Reply
    where do I start

    Drew Carey- just like he is on the show, talks a lot and very approachable. 

    Ted Danson - Not that talkative but really nice

    including other cast members from Becker, Alex Desert is the coolest. 

    John Stamos- Very nice guy, introduces himself and doesn't forget names. 

    Billy Drago - I was on a show with him discussing the Untouchables, we hit it off pretty quick talking about the Chicago Mob.

    Henry Winkler- I couldn't tell if he was really that nice or if he was excited that he had a fan! 

    Ed McMahon - Cool guy, he'll talk all night about the Carson days. 

    AC Lyles - You guy's may not know who he is but he's considered the ambassador of Hollywood,  he produced shows and movies including Bonanza.  My office was on the first floor from his, he'd stop in every morning and just go on and on about celebs in the old days.  Carey Grant, James Cagney, Howard Hughes, all his old cronies.   AC became a good friend of mine. 

    Kelsie Grammar - never really got to talk to him much because he was always stuck on himself, he seemed pompus to me

      John Mahoney was the coolest. 

    the entire cast of star trek voyager, Jeri Ryan is really nice and Ethan Phillips is the man.   Kate Mulgrew was not very friendly. 

    Lynyrd Skynyrd,   I was back stage with them and they all gathered around a shot the shit with me before the show.  All great guys.  Sad Billy Powel is gone he was funny. 

    Alice Cooper- I bumped into him in the beer line at a Coyotes game, he'll talk to anyone, really nice guy. 

    George Wendt "Norm"- nice guy, I also met John Ratzenberger and Kirstie Alley.  I met them all during the ceremony for Ted Dansons Hollywood star, I was standing right there when they honored him.   I already knew Ted by that time. 

    Kevin Smith - I don't know if he just didn't want to be where he was or if he's just a dick, but he was a dick the day I met him.

    Jason Mewes -  Jay is Jay, if you watch Jay and Silent Bob let me tell you, Jason Mewes is Jay he's not acting that is who he is.   he's a funny dude. the others are cool too, Scott Mosier and Brian ohalloran. 

    Snoop Dogg- yeah he was in the Paramount parking lot with two guys that looked like his body guards, I didn't really meet him but walked by and we just did the friendly acceptable nod.  I'm sure he's a cool guy. 

    If you guys ever watched wrestling, I was at a wrap party for this show, me and a couple other guys were just hanging out and drinking beer with Al Snow.  My buddy kept on asking him to body slam him in the pool, so Al finally gives in and does it.. next thing you know there's a line of people wanting to be body slammed into the pool, so Al just slammed them all in one at a time  

    There's a lot more maybe I'll post them later. 
     
    Sharkysden
    Sharkysden
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 3722
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 11:50 PM ET #55

    Oh yeah I almost forgot, Bill Murray, he didn't talk much but he's really nice, his brothers too, they're all cool guy's.

    I have to stop or I'll fill up two pages on here.
    Reply
    Oh yeah I almost forgot, Bill Murray, he didn't talk much but he's really nice, his brothers too, they're all cool guy's.

    I have to stop or I'll fill up two pages on here.
     
    Maguire44
    Maguire44
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 13841
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 12:07 AM ET #56

    Sorry boys, forgot to mention something important.

    My mom is the financial banking officer (PBO) for Sidney Crosby's family. Sidney's mom would come in every week asking how I was, and my mom would always ask how Sidney was. We kind of grew up together, even though I was a tad bit older than him.

    No I get to see the cup!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Sorry boys, forgot to mention something important.

    My mom is the financial banking officer (PBO) for Sidney Crosby's family. Sidney's mom would come in every week asking how I was, and my mom would always ask how Sidney was. We kind of grew up together, even though I was a tad bit older than him.

    No I get to see the cup!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking!!!!!!!!!
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 12:13 AM ET #57

    George Wendt
    Reply
    George Wendt
     
    allornothin
    allornothin
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1367
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2009 - 11:48 PM ET #58

    Bobby Hull - shook hands took pic with em'...nice guy...I think he was drunk
    Reply
    Bobby Hull - shook hands took pic with em'...nice guy...I think he was drunk
     
    Sharkysden
    Sharkysden
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 3722
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 12:57 AM ET #59

    Oh forgot one, forgot many actually but this one is good.

    I met Tony Clifton, funny because he's my avatar. 

    When they were shootng man on the moon Tony pulled up in a golf cart with some other guy.   To this day I'm still not sure if it was Jim Carey or Bob Zamuda in the Clifton costume. 
    Reply
    Oh forgot one, forgot many actually but this one is good.

    I met Tony Clifton, funny because he's my avatar. 

    When they were shootng man on the moon Tony pulled up in a golf cart with some other guy.   To this day I'm still not sure if it was Jim Carey or Bob Zamuda in the Clifton costume. 
     
    elithepunk
    elithepunk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3552
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 2:55 AM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguire44:

    Sorry boys, forgot to mention something important.

    My mom is the financial banking officer (PBO) for Sidney Crosby's family. Sidney's mom would come in every week asking how I was, and my mom would always ask how Sidney was. We kind of grew up together, even though I was a tad bit older than him.




    Tell him he forgot to show up at the Awards Show.

    Good thread btw, always interesting to read about interactions with celebs .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguire44:

    Sorry boys, forgot to mention something important.

    My mom is the financial banking officer (PBO) for Sidney Crosby's family. Sidney's mom would come in every week asking how I was, and my mom would always ask how Sidney was. We kind of grew up together, even though I was a tad bit older than him.




    Tell him he forgot to show up at the Awards Show.

    Good thread btw, always interesting to read about interactions with celebs .
     
    godsfavoritedog
    godsfavoritedog
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 774
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 9:31 AM ET #61

    I've met mostly musicians and every one of them has been awesome ... Henry Rollins, Trey Anastasio of Phish, Semisonic... plus a ton of lesser known bands. By far the coolest was Mike Watt.

    I've been lucky in that I've only met one "celebrity" who was a total asshole. The actor Tim Daly. Me and two buddies were playing golf at a course where we were members and Tim showed up to play. He was solo so the club pro put him with us so we'd have a full foursome. This was right after Wings went off the air. We knew who he was but we were being cool and treating him just like any other regular guy but he immediately came across like he was better than us and he actually got pissed at us because he thought we didn't recognize him. It only took about 5 minutes until he was like "Don't you people know who I am? I'm Tim DALY.The ACTOR!" So ... being the wiseass I am, I just looked at him and said "Oh yeah ... from that show about the trains, right? I've seen that a couple of times." My friends played along with it and it was hilarious. He lasted 2 holes and then quit. Douchebag.
    Reply
    I've met mostly musicians and every one of them has been awesome ... Henry Rollins, Trey Anastasio of Phish, Semisonic... plus a ton of lesser known bands. By far the coolest was Mike Watt.

    I've been lucky in that I've only met one "celebrity" who was a total asshole. The actor Tim Daly. Me and two buddies were playing golf at a course where we were members and Tim showed up to play. He was solo so the club pro put him with us so we'd have a full foursome. This was right after Wings went off the air. We knew who he was but we were being cool and treating him just like any other regular guy but he immediately came across like he was better than us and he actually got pissed at us because he thought we didn't recognize him. It only took about 5 minutes until he was like "Don't you people know who I am? I'm Tim DALY.The ACTOR!" So ... being the wiseass I am, I just looked at him and said "Oh yeah ... from that show about the trains, right? I've seen that a couple of times." My friends played along with it and it was hilarious. He lasted 2 holes and then quit. Douchebag.
     
    pitbullowner
    pitbullowner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 2506
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 10:06 AM ET #62

    I was doing business in Dallas, Texas when they threw a welcome party for Deon Sanders at a local club.....
     
    Emmit Smith....stuck up son-of-a-bitch, didn't interact w/ anybody
    Michael Ervin.....similiar to Emmit, but he might have been HIGH
    Deon Sanders....one of the down to earth guys I have ever met....cool is shit
    Reply
    I was doing business in Dallas, Texas when they threw a welcome party for Deon Sanders at a local club.....
     
    Emmit Smith....stuck up son-of-a-bitch, didn't interact w/ anybody
    Michael Ervin.....similiar to Emmit, but he might have been HIGH
    Deon Sanders....one of the down to earth guys I have ever met....cool is shit
     
    pitbullowner
    pitbullowner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 2506
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 10:07 AM ET #63

    Deon Sanders
    Reply
    Deon Sanders
     
    pitbullowner
    pitbullowner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 2506
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 10:24 AM ET #64

    I almost forgot.....
     
    Juan Howard....when he played for the wizards, I went to a couple of parties at his home w/ friends of mine that knew him... everything catered w/ maybe 15 guys and 40 women...felt like a celeb myself the more I drank...stand up guy....very approachable
     
    Chris Weber...real down to earth also...liked to party when he was in DC...I left a party from Juan's house at 3:00....Chris was still dancing on the pool table...I'll leave everthing else to the imagination 
     
    Some celebs are real down to earth once you get them behind close doors...shaking hands, signing shit all day takes a toll after a while...but what can you say "you owe it to the fans that pay your salary"  go figure
     
    Reply
    I almost forgot.....
     
    Juan Howard....when he played for the wizards, I went to a couple of parties at his home w/ friends of mine that knew him... everything catered w/ maybe 15 guys and 40 women...felt like a celeb myself the more I drank...stand up guy....very approachable
     
    Chris Weber...real down to earth also...liked to party when he was in DC...I left a party from Juan's house at 3:00....Chris was still dancing on the pool table...I'll leave everthing else to the imagination 
     
    Some celebs are real down to earth once you get them behind close doors...shaking hands, signing shit all day takes a toll after a while...but what can you say "you owe it to the fans that pay your salary"  go figure
     
     
    eyedog
    eyedog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 2670
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 11:08 AM ET #65

    mike irvin was high????
     
    I don't believe it for one second.
    Reply
    mike irvin was high????
     
    I don't believe it for one second.
     
    robbie0570
    robbie0570
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 4660
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 1:54 PM ET #66

    some others...........
     
    i've spent a good bit of time at one of my best friends houses in Malibu, Calif....you can't even go out to fill your gas tank without running into celebs in this town.
     
    Linda Hamilton:  bumped into her with a couple friends at a strip mall near pointe dume, Malibu...this was when the entire world was going crazy over "krispy cream" doughnuts, and she was coming out of the store with a box of them...a friend with me is a very loud guy, very annoying, actually, and he was like "I love the terminator" to her, and she was like "yeah, thats great!" all smiling and very friendly....we were all piling into a car so we really weren't going to sit and talk but she honestly seemed disappointed like she wanted this group of young guys to flirt with her....she seemed horny, to be honest.
     
    David Hasselhoff:  he was very laid back, chilling out in his shorts and flip flops,  wearing his shades  acting all cool shooting the shit with a small group of cute girls in the parking lot of a "Ralph's" supermarket right off the PCH in Malibu....very approachable....most times it seems that you bump into stars in Malibu they are in their element, very relaxed and talkative because they probably think your a trillionaire like them.
     
    Brian Setzer:   I ran into the former "stray cat" on pointe dume private beach where u needed a key from a private community to get on the beach....very, very approachable, he was strolling along with a small baby, his wife and an older couple who were probably his or his wife's parents....tattoos all over him, and they were all just walking along, smiling, playing with the toddler....when he was walking away he said "enjoy that beer my friend"...and I said "i'm feeling casanova" they all started laughing at that one and kept walking up the beach.
    Reply
    some others...........
     
    i've spent a good bit of time at one of my best friends houses in Malibu, Calif....you can't even go out to fill your gas tank without running into celebs in this town.
     
    Linda Hamilton:  bumped into her with a couple friends at a strip mall near pointe dume, Malibu...this was when the entire world was going crazy over "krispy cream" doughnuts, and she was coming out of the store with a box of them...a friend with me is a very loud guy, very annoying, actually, and he was like "I love the terminator" to her, and she was like "yeah, thats great!" all smiling and very friendly....we were all piling into a car so we really weren't going to sit and talk but she honestly seemed disappointed like she wanted this group of young guys to flirt with her....she seemed horny, to be honest.
     
    David Hasselhoff:  he was very laid back, chilling out in his shorts and flip flops,  wearing his shades  acting all cool shooting the shit with a small group of cute girls in the parking lot of a "Ralph's" supermarket right off the PCH in Malibu....very approachable....most times it seems that you bump into stars in Malibu they are in their element, very relaxed and talkative because they probably think your a trillionaire like them.
     
    Brian Setzer:   I ran into the former "stray cat" on pointe dume private beach where u needed a key from a private community to get on the beach....very, very approachable, he was strolling along with a small baby, his wife and an older couple who were probably his or his wife's parents....tattoos all over him, and they were all just walking along, smiling, playing with the toddler....when he was walking away he said "enjoy that beer my friend"...and I said "i'm feeling casanova" they all started laughing at that one and kept walking up the beach.
     
    -Clutch
    -Clutch
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 6180
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 2:22 PM ET #67

    Jose Feliciano - about 30 years ago (wow, writing that makes me feel old but I was only about 5) boarding a plane. He spoke to me and my brother in Donald Duck's voice.
     
    David Wells - at the bar I used to work at. Cool as shit. The guy pounded shots of Southern Comfort.
     
    Harold Reynolds - NFL Draft 3 years ago I think. Hung out and shot the shit like he was one of the guys.
     
    Deion Sanders - last 3 NFL drafts. Acts like he's better than everbody else. Only person he ever stopped to talk to was a hot chick. It turned out to be pretty funny because the only reason she stopped him was so her boyfriend, who was a big fan, could meet him.
     
    NFL Classic Golf Tournament at Upper Montclair CC. Total douches = Kellen Winslow Sr. and Marshall Faulk. Guys that were totally cool = Marcellus Wiley, Joe Klecko, Ray Mickens, Sterling Sharpe.
     
    Scott Ian of Anthrax at the Kiev diner in the East Village, NYC. Very cool.
    Reply
    Jose Feliciano - about 30 years ago (wow, writing that makes me feel old but I was only about 5) boarding a plane. He spoke to me and my brother in Donald Duck's voice.
     
    David Wells - at the bar I used to work at. Cool as shit. The guy pounded shots of Southern Comfort.
     
    Harold Reynolds - NFL Draft 3 years ago I think. Hung out and shot the shit like he was one of the guys.
     
    Deion Sanders - last 3 NFL drafts. Acts like he's better than everbody else. Only person he ever stopped to talk to was a hot chick. It turned out to be pretty funny because the only reason she stopped him was so her boyfriend, who was a big fan, could meet him.
     
    NFL Classic Golf Tournament at Upper Montclair CC. Total douches = Kellen Winslow Sr. and Marshall Faulk. Guys that were totally cool = Marcellus Wiley, Joe Klecko, Ray Mickens, Sterling Sharpe.
     
    Scott Ian of Anthrax at the Kiev diner in the East Village, NYC. Very cool.
     
    King-of-the-NFL
    King-of-the-NFL
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 380
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 4:18 PM ET #68

    I work as a Luggage Porter off Port Canaveral, FL. Our company handles luggage for Disney Cruise Lines. The celebrities hit the Disney Cruise after hittin up the Orlando Scene.

    Mrs Hogan GREAT BOD and ATTITUDE... Hulkster not so.

    Ray Romano .. More like 'EVERYONE HATES RAYMOND' ....
                        What a dick. Still in his assholw character. He had a entourage of about 25 people and had me and 3 others help out their 80 so bags of luggage. After being rude the whole 45 minutes of help. He gave us only $15! We all gave him a middle finger with the saying " See alater DouchBag". I hope he dies of eye cancer. Now that was classic.

    Gene Simmons ... BAD ASS and cool with the guys.

    Eric Wedge (Indians Manager) ..acted as if he was a nobody and didn't stick around.

    Davidson Family/Relatives (Harley-Davidson) ... average joe family that blend in with the rest of the crowd. No flash. No facial hair fronts like most wannabe Harley enthusists. Very geniune. Me and 2 other guys took their bags. Tipped us well and got gift certificates and stuff.. Seems like the business celebs know about tipping what it's like working hard for nothing while the hollywood celebs feel as if they should be comped getting their assholes licked clean.

    Jeb Bush... at that time was the Florida Governor.. he had MIBs doing all his luggage help. But as most politics do is talk nice and do a good PR where ever they are... Tall guy unlike loser brother, george. He had to be 6'6".

    James Belushi ... DICK attitude with no $ to back it up.

    Star Jones... PURE box ... Always got her nose in the air acting as if she doesn't know the game. I'll scratch you back ... you scratch mine. Cheap bitch goes on the damn cruise like 2-3 time a year. Not a dime or thankyou.

    Lito Sheppard (Phil Eagles Pro Bowl CB) ... Man he was very small compared to me... but I'm sure he could check me up anyday even though I'm 6'2/225lb . LOL Hot little wife he had. Everybody on deck thought he was some kind of Dope Slinger the way he fit the stereotype. LOL I knew I had a TRUE PLAYER though.. Top Deck. He was quiet/reserved but cool. His wife was wanting to GOOOOO. LOL 

    I'm sure a bunch of other celebs passed me by without being noticed. Pumping in/out 7500 passengers/ 3Days per week.












    Reply
    I work as a Luggage Porter off Port Canaveral, FL. Our company handles luggage for Disney Cruise Lines. The celebrities hit the Disney Cruise after hittin up the Orlando Scene.

    Mrs Hogan GREAT BOD and ATTITUDE... Hulkster not so.

    Ray Romano .. More like 'EVERYONE HATES RAYMOND' ....
                        What a dick. Still in his assholw character. He had a entourage of about 25 people and had me and 3 others help out their 80 so bags of luggage. After being rude the whole 45 minutes of help. He gave us only $15! We all gave him a middle finger with the saying " See alater DouchBag". I hope he dies of eye cancer. Now that was classic.

    Gene Simmons ... BAD ASS and cool with the guys.

    Eric Wedge (Indians Manager) ..acted as if he was a nobody and didn't stick around.

    Davidson Family/Relatives (Harley-Davidson) ... average joe family that blend in with the rest of the crowd. No flash. No facial hair fronts like most wannabe Harley enthusists. Very geniune. Me and 2 other guys took their bags. Tipped us well and got gift certificates and stuff.. Seems like the business celebs know about tipping what it's like working hard for nothing while the hollywood celebs feel as if they should be comped getting their assholes licked clean.

    Jeb Bush... at that time was the Florida Governor.. he had MIBs doing all his luggage help. But as most politics do is talk nice and do a good PR where ever they are... Tall guy unlike loser brother, george. He had to be 6'6".

    James Belushi ... DICK attitude with no $ to back it up.

    Star Jones... PURE box ... Always got her nose in the air acting as if she doesn't know the game. I'll scratch you back ... you scratch mine. Cheap bitch goes on the damn cruise like 2-3 time a year. Not a dime or thankyou.

    Lito Sheppard (Phil Eagles Pro Bowl CB) ... Man he was very small compared to me... but I'm sure he could check me up anyday even though I'm 6'2/225lb . LOL Hot little wife he had. Everybody on deck thought he was some kind of Dope Slinger the way he fit the stereotype. LOL I knew I had a TRUE PLAYER though.. Top Deck. He was quiet/reserved but cool. His wife was wanting to GOOOOO. LOL 

    I'm sure a bunch of other celebs passed me by without being noticed. Pumping in/out 7500 passengers/ 3Days per week.












     
    King-of-the-NFL
    King-of-the-NFL
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 380
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 4:46 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by King-of-the-NFL:

    Oh yeh,,, Left one REAL BIG Name that FITS the Stereotype.

    The Disney Family/Relatives.... They live up to their Jewish Name.... Cheap Asss person.




    Collectively Billionaires that don't pay a penny for assistance.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by King-of-the-NFL:

    Oh yeh,,, Left one REAL BIG Name that FITS the Stereotype.

    The Disney Family/Relatives.... They live up to their Jewish Name.... Cheap Asss person.




    Collectively Billionaires that don't pay a penny for assistance.
     
    tuxman
    tuxman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 4804
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 5:07 PM ET #70

    Warren Moon  At the Super Bowl in Atlanta he walks in with 2 blonde hookers and almost knocks over my buddy. My buddy says hey Warren can I get your autograph for my kid? He says stop bothering me can't you see I'm busy . I say give me that bar napkin I'll sign that douchebag's name for you, your kid will never know. Moon says you can't do that and I say obviously either can you. My buddy says can you give a Joe Montana also. Hope the kid never tries to sell those autographs on ebay.
    Reply
    Warren Moon  At the Super Bowl in Atlanta he walks in with 2 blonde hookers and almost knocks over my buddy. My buddy says hey Warren can I get your autograph for my kid? He says stop bothering me can't you see I'm busy . I say give me that bar napkin I'll sign that douchebag's name for you, your kid will never know. Moon says you can't do that and I say obviously either can you. My buddy says can you give a Joe Montana also. Hope the kid never tries to sell those autographs on ebay.
     
    pitbullowner
    pitbullowner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 2506
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 5:08 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJonner:

    Ludicrous - saw him in Vegas with a huge entourage - ignored everybody (including his entourage) and was talking on his cell phone the whole time.  Seemed like an unapproachable douche.
     
    Tommy Lee - saw his in Vegas same night I saw Ludicrous.  Complete opposite.  Seemed to be having a great time, playing blackjack, conversing with people, smiling. Looked like somebody you'd want to party with.  

     

    you have two different personalities.....taking two different drugs

    Ludi was off the weed...wanting a moment to be alone

    Tomm was off the coke....wanting to talk to everbody 

    ...lol...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJonner:

    Ludicrous - saw him in Vegas with a huge entourage - ignored everybody (including his entourage) and was talking on his cell phone the whole time.  Seemed like an unapproachable douche.
     
    Tommy Lee - saw his in Vegas same night I saw Ludicrous.  Complete opposite.  Seemed to be having a great time, playing blackjack, conversing with people, smiling. Looked like somebody you'd want to party with.  

     

    you have two different personalities.....taking two different drugs

    Ludi was off the weed...wanting a moment to be alone

    Tomm was off the coke....wanting to talk to everbody 

    ...lol...

     
    be easy
    be easy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15433
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 5:18 PM ET #72

    I was in Coconut Grove when Antrell Rolles class graduated.  I plowed thru him like i was Ronnie Lott ,on accident because i wasn't paying attention.  Chasing down a smoking little Cuban piece of ass.  i was quick to apologize, and i pointed at what i was chasing, wished him luck in Arizona, and he told me thanks and good luck

    I might not of recognized him because i was hammered but he had a huge diamond earrings, and i don't know if it was a friend, entourage, or body guard but a big ass black dude was right there ready to handle his 'light work' for him

    The U
    Reply
    I was in Coconut Grove when Antrell Rolles class graduated.  I plowed thru him like i was Ronnie Lott ,on accident because i wasn't paying attention.  Chasing down a smoking little Cuban piece of ass.  i was quick to apologize, and i pointed at what i was chasing, wished him luck in Arizona, and he told me thanks and good luck

    I might not of recognized him because i was hammered but he had a huge diamond earrings, and i don't know if it was a friend, entourage, or body guard but a big ass black dude was right there ready to handle his 'light work' for him

    The U
     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 6:36 PM ET #73

    My brother met Mark McGwire a good while back...he was prob. 14-15yrs old and asked him to autograph his 8x10 outside the hotel. Mark said take a picture, it;'ll last longer. Probably had a syringe in his ass.
    Reply
    My brother met Mark McGwire a good while back...he was prob. 14-15yrs old and asked him to autograph his 8x10 outside the hotel. Mark said take a picture, it;'ll last longer. Probably had a syringe in his ass.
     
    ricefan1981
    ricefan1981
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 796
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 7:54 PM ET #74

    [Quote: Originally Posted by robbie0570]
    sports, hollywood, political, etc.....also list the ones you've met who seemed to be good peeps.
     
    Drew Bledsoe:  complete douchebag when I met him at Pats training camp back in 1998....it was during "fans day" no less at Patriots training camp...he comes walking out for the afternoon session, and a very large group of young kids are lined up against the gate where they are supposed to so they can meet players and get autographs...he realizes all these kids are standing there, and i'm sure he started thinking about the fact its "fan appreciation day" and he is REQUIRED to mingle with the fans, he throws a little temper tantrum and hurls his helmet like 20 feet all pissed off that he is being inconvenianced to sign autographs for 20 minutes...definately left a bad taste in my mouth about this asshole that day....with the brady situation, trade, etc...I think he got what he deserved.
     
     
    Couldn't disagree more.  He used to be my neighbor in his early years with the pats.  He used to have football passes with me and my buddies (we were only about 12 or 13 at the time),  The first time I met him was on halloween, it was the first time i had the balls to go to his door.  I didn't think that he would come to the door but he did dressed as lerch and he gave out king size snickers.  Just a really cool guy. 
     
     One of my buddies crazy mom drove him out of town she used to go knock on his door all the time and ask him to go to our freshman football practices.  She actually had the balls to go to his house and bother him on thanksgiving what a whack job
     
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by robbie0570]
    sports, hollywood, political, etc.....also list the ones you've met who seemed to be good peeps.
     
    Drew Bledsoe:  complete douchebag when I met him at Pats training camp back in 1998....it was during "fans day" no less at Patriots training camp...he comes walking out for the afternoon session, and a very large group of young kids are lined up against the gate where they are supposed to so they can meet players and get autographs...he realizes all these kids are standing there, and i'm sure he started thinking about the fact its "fan appreciation day" and he is REQUIRED to mingle with the fans, he throws a little temper tantrum and hurls his helmet like 20 feet all pissed off that he is being inconvenianced to sign autographs for 20 minutes...definately left a bad taste in my mouth about this asshole that day....with the brady situation, trade, etc...I think he got what he deserved.
     
     
    Couldn't disagree more.  He used to be my neighbor in his early years with the pats.  He used to have football passes with me and my buddies (we were only about 12 or 13 at the time),  The first time I met him was on halloween, it was the first time i had the balls to go to his door.  I didn't think that he would come to the door but he did dressed as lerch and he gave out king size snickers.  Just a really cool guy. 
     
     One of my buddies crazy mom drove him out of town she used to go knock on his door all the time and ask him to go to our freshman football practices.  She actually had the balls to go to his house and bother him on thanksgiving what a whack job
     
     
     
    ragingstorm
    ragingstorm
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 15576
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2009 - 9:08 PM ET #75

    Paul Coffey Great guy we used to have a spot at the Devils arena where we can sneak into the locker room after the games. But we would wait for the players to get out. Paul talked to me for about 15 minutes after the game while we were waiting. GREAT GUY. All of the Devils were also great guys

    Bruce Driver. Went to his hosue for Pasta once and used to take us to Pauly Pizza after home games. Well about 20 tims anyway. Wayne Greatsky and Super Pario were a big time star in mky eyes too. My young eyes.

    Mickey Mantle. Actaully waited for me to buy a  Pen so e can sign an autograph

    Reggie Jackson
    Actaully told a kid e woudnt sign an autograph becuase it wasnt that stupid swing machine he endosed. When the 9 year old said it was for his Dads birthday his answer was Who cars kid. Im here to sell my Item no give free Auto..........

    Bendn Shanahan was anter really cool Devi

    Mitch Williams was a nice guy also;.got us seats at will call..
    Reply
    Paul Coffey Great guy we used to have a spot at the Devils arena where we can sneak into the locker room after the games. But we would wait for the players to get out. Paul talked to me for about 15 minutes after the game while we were waiting. GREAT GUY. All of the Devils were also great guys

    Bruce Driver. Went to his hosue for Pasta once and used to take us to Pauly Pizza after home games. Well about 20 tims anyway. Wayne Greatsky and Super Pario were a big time star in mky eyes too. My young eyes.

    Mickey Mantle. Actaully waited for me to buy a  Pen so e can sign an autograph

    Reggie Jackson
    Actaully told a kid e woudnt sign an autograph becuase it wasnt that stupid swing machine he endosed. When the 9 year old said it was for his Dads birthday his answer was Who cars kid. Im here to sell my Item no give free Auto..........

    Bendn Shanahan was anter really cool Devi

    Mitch Williams was a nice guy also;.got us seats at will call..
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,678
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,343
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.