• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Celebs you've met that were complete jerk-offs.....

    12345 Next Last»
    robbie0570
    gfinger
    CrusCrnshw
    Maguire44
    PokerBroker
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 26991
    Posts: 106
    12345 Next Last»
     
    robbie0570
    robbie0570
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 4660
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 9:16 AM ET #1

    sports, hollywood, political, etc.....also list the ones you've met who seemed to be good peeps.
     
    Drew Bledsoe:  complete douchebag when I met him at Pats training camp back in 1998....it was during "fans day" no less at Patriots training camp...he comes walking out for the afternoon session, and a very large group of young kids are lined up against the gate where they are supposed to so they can meet players and get autographs...he realizes all these kids are standing there, and i'm sure he started thinking about the fact its "fan appreciation day" and he is REQUIRED to mingle with the fans, he throws a little temper tantrum and hurls his helmet like 20 feet all pissed off that he is being inconvenianced to sign autographs for 20 minutes...definately left a bad taste in my mouth about this asshole that day....with the brady situation, trade, etc...I think he got what he deserved.
     
    Kevin Mchale:  what an asshole this guy is.....i'm at the georgia dome a few years ago for the SEC tourney....he's there as a scout i'm sure looking at talent, he's president of the T-Wolves at the time...i'm from Boston area, and a huge, longtime Celts fan especially from those days of Bird, Mchale, DJ, Parish, etc...I grab a pen and my game ticket-stub and I see him leave his seat and walk up toward the concession...its an empty hallway basically, he was just strolling along, not on the phone, not with anyone in a conversation, not going in the mens room...I figure its a PERFECT time to just say hi real quick and have him sign my ticket...I say "hi kevin, i'm a longtime celts fan, especially from your era i'm from the boston area, do you think you can sign my ticket?"....he makes this face like I just told him he's being sued for a million dollars, swipes the ticket out of my hand and scribbles his name, then basically flings it back at me and walks off without even an expression, nothing...he did sign it, which I guess other pricks wouldn't even do, but the way he did it, I can tell you now that he is a complete jerk-off.
     
    Andre Tippett:  his daughter and mine both play AAU girls basketball, and he lives near a huge sports complex outside the boston area....this is where i've bumped into this prick a couple times, and I learned my lesson that you don't even bother saying hello to this man...this guy is not friendly....he will not even shake your hand if you put it out to him....he's another one who just gets pissed off if you recognize him....god forbid.
     
    Cam Neely:  this guy is the salt of the earth...I bumped into him in bar in boston called "daddy's place" back in 1991 after a game the B's lost to the Sabres....ths guy was drinking all night, accepting any autograph, accepting any drink that anyone put in front of him, and any person in the entire building that stopped to talk to him, he would stop and have a full conversation with...this was a very solid dude.
     
    Craig Sagar:  put aside his annoying courtside reporting and awful colored suits....this guy is a fking party animal ....i've hung out with him twice in Atlanta because he was business partners in a chain of restaurants down there with a couple friends of mine...this guy LOVES to drink beers all night, and he's a loud, funny and colorful person....we were high fiving watching beautiful girls walking by us inside turner field, this guy is a fking blast to hang out with...and i'll say, too, his wife is a fine looking piece of ass.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    sports, hollywood, political, etc.....also list the ones you've met who seemed to be good peeps.
     
    Drew Bledsoe:  complete douchebag when I met him at Pats training camp back in 1998....it was during "fans day" no less at Patriots training camp...he comes walking out for the afternoon session, and a very large group of young kids are lined up against the gate where they are supposed to so they can meet players and get autographs...he realizes all these kids are standing there, and i'm sure he started thinking about the fact its "fan appreciation day" and he is REQUIRED to mingle with the fans, he throws a little temper tantrum and hurls his helmet like 20 feet all pissed off that he is being inconvenianced to sign autographs for 20 minutes...definately left a bad taste in my mouth about this asshole that day....with the brady situation, trade, etc...I think he got what he deserved.
     
    Kevin Mchale:  what an asshole this guy is.....i'm at the georgia dome a few years ago for the SEC tourney....he's there as a scout i'm sure looking at talent, he's president of the T-Wolves at the time...i'm from Boston area, and a huge, longtime Celts fan especially from those days of Bird, Mchale, DJ, Parish, etc...I grab a pen and my game ticket-stub and I see him leave his seat and walk up toward the concession...its an empty hallway basically, he was just strolling along, not on the phone, not with anyone in a conversation, not going in the mens room...I figure its a PERFECT time to just say hi real quick and have him sign my ticket...I say "hi kevin, i'm a longtime celts fan, especially from your era i'm from the boston area, do you think you can sign my ticket?"....he makes this face like I just told him he's being sued for a million dollars, swipes the ticket out of my hand and scribbles his name, then basically flings it back at me and walks off without even an expression, nothing...he did sign it, which I guess other pricks wouldn't even do, but the way he did it, I can tell you now that he is a complete jerk-off.
     
    Andre Tippett:  his daughter and mine both play AAU girls basketball, and he lives near a huge sports complex outside the boston area....this is where i've bumped into this prick a couple times, and I learned my lesson that you don't even bother saying hello to this man...this guy is not friendly....he will not even shake your hand if you put it out to him....he's another one who just gets pissed off if you recognize him....god forbid.
     
    Cam Neely:  this guy is the salt of the earth...I bumped into him in bar in boston called "daddy's place" back in 1991 after a game the B's lost to the Sabres....ths guy was drinking all night, accepting any autograph, accepting any drink that anyone put in front of him, and any person in the entire building that stopped to talk to him, he would stop and have a full conversation with...this was a very solid dude.
     
    Craig Sagar:  put aside his annoying courtside reporting and awful colored suits....this guy is a fking party animal ....i've hung out with him twice in Atlanta because he was business partners in a chain of restaurants down there with a couple friends of mine...this guy LOVES to drink beers all night, and he's a loud, funny and colorful person....we were high fiving watching beautiful girls walking by us inside turner field, this guy is a fking blast to hang out with...and i'll say, too, his wife is a fine looking piece of ass.
     
    gfinger
    gfinger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 8346
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 10:34 AM ET #2

    Ryne Sandberg, met him outside Japanais, we were both waiting for our rides. Tried sparking up a conversation about the Cubs and he told me to mind my own business. What a total prick. Then started bitching to the valet that he was waiting too long for his car. Just an all around angry old man.
     
    Michael Jordan, met him multiple times at Stanley's in Lincoln Park. He normally pulls up on his UNC powder blue motorcycle with his posse. The best part about him is he pulls out this monster roll of cash and just starts betting on random plays during any NFL game that is on. He is willing to take anyone's action there and is totally approachable. A complete degenerate which is awesome.
     
    Eddie Vedder, Jeremy Roenick, Chris Chelios, and Jon Cusack, met all those guys at Stanley's too. Apparently they are all friends and were all drinking downstairs, which is normally closed off to the public. I have a friend that works there, so I'm able to go down there. Oh yeah and Mike Starr is always at Stanley's too, he played the "Gas Man" guy in Dumb and Dumber, and also one of the mob guys in those new Miller Lite commercials. The guy is awesome, buying drinks and shots for anyone around him.
    Reply
    Ryne Sandberg, met him outside Japanais, we were both waiting for our rides. Tried sparking up a conversation about the Cubs and he told me to mind my own business. What a total prick. Then started bitching to the valet that he was waiting too long for his car. Just an all around angry old man.
     
    Michael Jordan, met him multiple times at Stanley's in Lincoln Park. He normally pulls up on his UNC powder blue motorcycle with his posse. The best part about him is he pulls out this monster roll of cash and just starts betting on random plays during any NFL game that is on. He is willing to take anyone's action there and is totally approachable. A complete degenerate which is awesome.
     
    Eddie Vedder, Jeremy Roenick, Chris Chelios, and Jon Cusack, met all those guys at Stanley's too. Apparently they are all friends and were all drinking downstairs, which is normally closed off to the public. I have a friend that works there, so I'm able to go down there. Oh yeah and Mike Starr is always at Stanley's too, he played the "Gas Man" guy in Dumb and Dumber, and also one of the mob guys in those new Miller Lite commercials. The guy is awesome, buying drinks and shots for anyone around him.
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 10:47 AM ET #3

    most celebs ive met have beeen real nice. I dont really ask for autographs..ill at most usually just say nice to meet you so and so and maybe shake their hand...but here are a few...
     
    Isiah Thomas: Met him at my job. had a bunch of convo's with him, about his new job etc. I can see how people think he is a bad guy...but he was very nice to me.
     
    Herb Williams: Nicest celeb ive met. Met him at job also. Got me and my boss (along with last years ast coach Hanners) a bunch of knicks shirts etc. Shoot the shit fairly regularly with him about anything. Great guy.
     
    David Cone: Another guy people say is a prick. I can see it. We spoke about his golf game at my job as well. Seemed ok, we talked for about 5 mins.
     
    Allan Houston: Came in to my job on the phone. Didnt say much.
     
    Scott Brosious: Real nice guy. Job related as well. Came in with family...cool dude.
     
    Joe Girardi: met him at old job when he was a player. nice guy. Not much said, but spoke to him a couple times.
     
    Michael Wilbon: Shook his hand and said that I like his show at a yankee/cubs exhibition game. not much else. He seemed ok with it.
     
    Adam Graves: Signed my stick when I was a kid at Rye Playland practice place. Seemed like a nice guy.
     
    Glen Sather: Met at job as well. Regripped his golf clubs few years back. Seemed ok guy.
    Reply
    most celebs ive met have beeen real nice. I dont really ask for autographs..ill at most usually just say nice to meet you so and so and maybe shake their hand...but here are a few...
     
    Isiah Thomas: Met him at my job. had a bunch of convo's with him, about his new job etc. I can see how people think he is a bad guy...but he was very nice to me.
     
    Herb Williams: Nicest celeb ive met. Met him at job also. Got me and my boss (along with last years ast coach Hanners) a bunch of knicks shirts etc. Shoot the shit fairly regularly with him about anything. Great guy.
     
    David Cone: Another guy people say is a prick. I can see it. We spoke about his golf game at my job as well. Seemed ok, we talked for about 5 mins.
     
    Allan Houston: Came in to my job on the phone. Didnt say much.
     
    Scott Brosious: Real nice guy. Job related as well. Came in with family...cool dude.
     
    Joe Girardi: met him at old job when he was a player. nice guy. Not much said, but spoke to him a couple times.
     
    Michael Wilbon: Shook his hand and said that I like his show at a yankee/cubs exhibition game. not much else. He seemed ok with it.
     
    Adam Graves: Signed my stick when I was a kid at Rye Playland practice place. Seemed like a nice guy.
     
    Glen Sather: Met at job as well. Regripped his golf clubs few years back. Seemed ok guy.
     
    Maguire44
    Maguire44
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 13841
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 10:48 AM ET #4

    Tom Selleck:  Was working with him on set one day and he was just a dick. Complained about his coat having ruffles on it of something like that. Just a whiner. Was never friend;y with anyone on cast.
     
    Steven Spielburg:  Met him during a dinner for my cousin's graduation ceremony in New York (Yale). OMG, wearing his trucker's hat and all, just sat down and talked to anyone who listened.. Of course, we all did.
     
    I've met a ton of others in my acting days: Dennis Hopper, John Leguizamo, Kelsey Grammar... all were pretty normal.
     
     
     
     
    Reply
    Tom Selleck:  Was working with him on set one day and he was just a dick. Complained about his coat having ruffles on it of something like that. Just a whiner. Was never friend;y with anyone on cast.
     
    Steven Spielburg:  Met him during a dinner for my cousin's graduation ceremony in New York (Yale). OMG, wearing his trucker's hat and all, just sat down and talked to anyone who listened.. Of course, we all did.
     
    I've met a ton of others in my acting days: Dennis Hopper, John Leguizamo, Kelsey Grammar... all were pretty normal.
     
     
     
     
     
    PokerBroker
    PokerBroker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 4225
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 11:27 AM ET #5

    Friend of mine works for the Teamsters and drives around movie stars when they are doing work out here. He said about the actors on The Unforgiven.
     
    Gene Hackman.  Absolute prick. Maybe he was still in character.
     
    Morgan Freeman.  Super nice guy,  nobody ever had a bad word against him.
     
    Clint Eastwood.    The first day my friend met him. he called him Mr.Eastwood. "We're not going to get off on a wrong foot are we? Please, call me Clint. What's your name?"  They actually palled around and my buddy showed him the sites. Reportedly left him a very nice 'tip' when the shoot was over.
    Reply
    Friend of mine works for the Teamsters and drives around movie stars when they are doing work out here. He said about the actors on The Unforgiven.
     
    Gene Hackman.  Absolute prick. Maybe he was still in character.
     
    Morgan Freeman.  Super nice guy,  nobody ever had a bad word against him.
     
    Clint Eastwood.    The first day my friend met him. he called him Mr.Eastwood. "We're not going to get off on a wrong foot are we? Please, call me Clint. What's your name?"  They actually palled around and my buddy showed him the sites. Reportedly left him a very nice 'tip' when the shoot was over.
     
    konabuzz
    konabuzz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 6293
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 12:36 PM ET #6

    I was about 7 years old when I ran into Gordon Lightfoot in a record store in Toronto back in the mid 70's.  I didn't know who he was but my old man was a huge fan.  Anyway, my dad gave me a Gordon Lightfoot album from the rack and told me to get Gordon Lightfoot's autograph on it.

    When I approached him with the album in hand and asked him if he could sign it the douchebag says to me, and I quote.... "Why would I sign this for you you little fucker?"

    I guess he hadn't chased his dragon yet that day.
    Reply
    I was about 7 years old when I ran into Gordon Lightfoot in a record store in Toronto back in the mid 70's.  I didn't know who he was but my old man was a huge fan.  Anyway, my dad gave me a Gordon Lightfoot album from the rack and told me to get Gordon Lightfoot's autograph on it.

    When I approached him with the album in hand and asked him if he could sign it the douchebag says to me, and I quote.... "Why would I sign this for you you little fucker?"

    I guess he hadn't chased his dragon yet that day.
     
    joepa510
    joepa510
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3886
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 12:53 PM ET #7

    Cecil Feilder   he was a complete ass hole... saw him at a bar where his son was playing single a ball... was telling him about all the players who came through town and he turned around and left during my convesation....
     
    chuck lidell   was at an arena football game all fucked up and walking out of the bathroom when he walked in and w ithout even thinking about it.. said holy shit its the iceman... he turned around and i said hey great fight last weekend against couture.. he shool my hand and said thanks brother....
    Reply
    Cecil Feilder   he was a complete ass hole... saw him at a bar where his son was playing single a ball... was telling him about all the players who came through town and he turned around and left during my convesation....
     
    chuck lidell   was at an arena football game all fucked up and walking out of the bathroom when he walked in and w ithout even thinking about it.. said holy shit its the iceman... he turned around and i said hey great fight last weekend against couture.. he shool my hand and said thanks brother....
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 1:17 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBroker:

     
    Clint Eastwood.    The first day my friend met him. he called him Mr.Eastwood. "We're not going to get off on a wrong foot are we? Please, call me Clint. What's your name?"  They actually palled around and my buddy showed him the sites. Reportedly left him a very nice 'tip' when the shoot was over.

    I met Clint Eastwood at a restaurant in New York City.  i was with some hotshots, so they asked him to come to our table to meet everyone.  he shook my hand and said "it's a pleasure to meet you."  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  a pleasure to meet me????  i was in awe.  what a great guy.  we shot the shit for a little.  his hot ass daughter alison was there too, i actually focused on talking to her because the big shots i was with wanted to talk to clint.  so i talked to that hot piece of ass for about 15 miuntes (she was in playboy). 

    the worst celeb i've met was Roger Clemens.  Total Dick.  I was a little kid at Fenway and he refused to sign anything for anyone, while all the other players were taking their time to be nice. 

    I met Payne Stewart before he passed.  RIP.  he was a class act.

    Lots of golfers that i've met that are all great people: Johnny Miller, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, Davis Love III, Fuzzy Zoeller, Bernhard Langer, Billy Andrade, Ian Baker Finch, Mark Calcavecchia, Paul Azinger, and more. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBroker:

     
    Clint Eastwood.    The first day my friend met him. he called him Mr.Eastwood. "We're not going to get off on a wrong foot are we? Please, call me Clint. What's your name?"  They actually palled around and my buddy showed him the sites. Reportedly left him a very nice 'tip' when the shoot was over.

    I met Clint Eastwood at a restaurant in New York City.  i was with some hotshots, so they asked him to come to our table to meet everyone.  he shook my hand and said "it's a pleasure to meet you."  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  a pleasure to meet me????  i was in awe.  what a great guy.  we shot the shit for a little.  his hot ass daughter alison was there too, i actually focused on talking to her because the big shots i was with wanted to talk to clint.  so i talked to that hot piece of ass for about 15 miuntes (she was in playboy). 

    the worst celeb i've met was Roger Clemens.  Total Dick.  I was a little kid at Fenway and he refused to sign anything for anyone, while all the other players were taking their time to be nice. 

    I met Payne Stewart before he passed.  RIP.  he was a class act.

    Lots of golfers that i've met that are all great people: Johnny Miller, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, Davis Love III, Fuzzy Zoeller, Bernhard Langer, Billy Andrade, Ian Baker Finch, Mark Calcavecchia, Paul Azinger, and more. 

     
    breakemdown
    breakemdown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 1:50 PM ET #9

     
    Chris Simms  Great guy, meet him at the Nuggets game recently. Very down to earth.
     
    Randy Moss  No surprise there, complete asshole!
     
    Carmelo Anthony  I know a lot of people dont care for this guy cause of his track record, but he is a nice guy. Meet both him and his fiancee. Good guy, eventually hooked it up with a pair of tixs to the game.
     
    Jerry Rice  Very nice! The "nice to meet you" type.
    Reply
     
    Chris Simms  Great guy, meet him at the Nuggets game recently. Very down to earth.
     
    Randy Moss  No surprise there, complete asshole!
     
    Carmelo Anthony  I know a lot of people dont care for this guy cause of his track record, but he is a nice guy. Meet both him and his fiancee. Good guy, eventually hooked it up with a pair of tixs to the game.
     
    Jerry Rice  Very nice! The "nice to meet you" type.
     
    sean2114
    sean2114
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 2:19 PM ET #10

    Brad Paisley  - total jackass was with my girlfirend (a big fan of is before the incident, now can't stand him either) at a concert of his when we were 16 we saw him walking around backstage after the concert so I went up and introduced myself and my girl and he coulnd't have been more of a prick.
     
    Hockey Players in General  - I could go on for hours with the different hockey players I have met, they are all great guys, nobody is nicer and cooler then hockey players.
     
    Dave Attell  - meet him in a bar after he did a comedy routine on campus, I was 18 at the time and had a few drinks with him, the guy is freaking hilarous. I offered to buy him a drink and he woulnd't let me. Guy seriously took care of us.
    Reply
    Brad Paisley  - total jackass was with my girlfirend (a big fan of is before the incident, now can't stand him either) at a concert of his when we were 16 we saw him walking around backstage after the concert so I went up and introduced myself and my girl and he coulnd't have been more of a prick.
     
    Hockey Players in General  - I could go on for hours with the different hockey players I have met, they are all great guys, nobody is nicer and cooler then hockey players.
     
    Dave Attell  - meet him in a bar after he did a comedy routine on campus, I was 18 at the time and had a few drinks with him, the guy is freaking hilarous. I offered to buy him a drink and he woulnd't let me. Guy seriously took care of us.
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 3:01 PM ET #11

    A few encounters while bartending,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
     
    Rick Ankiel:  I hate the cardinals,,,,,,,,,,,but this dude is cool as cool can be.  He hung out at the club I worked out while he was still in his---um um ---lets say "party stages"--- friendly as shit--------and most importantly--------probably the best tipper i've ever came across.
     
    Pauly Shore:  Piece of Shit
     
    Bill Murray:  As friendly as you would expect him to be
     
    Chris Pronger:  Jumped being a bar and started pissing in a trash can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
     
     
    Reply
    A few encounters while bartending,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
     
    Rick Ankiel:  I hate the cardinals,,,,,,,,,,,but this dude is cool as cool can be.  He hung out at the club I worked out while he was still in his---um um ---lets say "party stages"--- friendly as shit--------and most importantly--------probably the best tipper i've ever came across.
     
    Pauly Shore:  Piece of Shit
     
    Bill Murray:  As friendly as you would expect him to be
     
    Chris Pronger:  Jumped being a bar and started pissing in a trash can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
     
     
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 3:06 PM ET #12

    oh ,,,forgot a good one,,,,,,,,,,marshal faulk comes up to the bar,,,orders 4 beers---i tell him I got the 1st round (in my mind this is an investment),,,,,,,,,he comes back up,,,,,,orders 4 more,,,,,,,,i  tell him 16$ ,,,,,he gives me exactly 16 dollars---then tells me to "hold on a sec"---and pulls out this wodded up 1 dollar bill that looked like he'd been keeping it in his sock.,,,,,,,,,,,he continues tipping 1 dollar a round for 3 more rounds,,,,,,,,,baller.
    Reply
    oh ,,,forgot a good one,,,,,,,,,,marshal faulk comes up to the bar,,,orders 4 beers---i tell him I got the 1st round (in my mind this is an investment),,,,,,,,,he comes back up,,,,,,orders 4 more,,,,,,,,i  tell him 16$ ,,,,,he gives me exactly 16 dollars---then tells me to "hold on a sec"---and pulls out this wodded up 1 dollar bill that looked like he'd been keeping it in his sock.,,,,,,,,,,,he continues tipping 1 dollar a round for 3 more rounds,,,,,,,,,baller.
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 3:19 PM ET #13

    Barry Manilow   Such a prick he had curtains put up from his dressing room to the stage so no one would talk to him.
     
    Gallagher  Very hands on with the props and actually helped clean things after the show was over.  But a very, very bitter man.  Just pissed at the world.  Told us when the lakers won the 1st title with Shaq, he was watching it and felt a pain in his chest.  He went ahead and watched the rest of the game.  Went to the hospital afterwards and found out he had a heart attack.
     
    Penn and Teller  Actually ate with the backstage crew and shot the shit like he was one of the guys.  BTW, Teller wouldn't shut up.  He talked the whole time.  I kid you not.
     
    Bill Cosby  Came backstage early and watched the 2nd half of the Eagles game with us.
     
    B.B King  Sat in the back with everyone and actually let me strap Lucille on.
     
    There were plenty of others, but as a general rule the older stars were much more down to earth than the younger ones.
     
    BTW at the theatre I was a show day hired gun to babysit the computer systems.  Those were good days, too bad I didn't take pics and get some autographs from all of them.  But I guess that was the reason I had so much access and got to interact with them so much.  Acted like I didn't care and they all loved that.
     
     
    Reply
    Barry Manilow   Such a prick he had curtains put up from his dressing room to the stage so no one would talk to him.
     
    Gallagher  Very hands on with the props and actually helped clean things after the show was over.  But a very, very bitter man.  Just pissed at the world.  Told us when the lakers won the 1st title with Shaq, he was watching it and felt a pain in his chest.  He went ahead and watched the rest of the game.  Went to the hospital afterwards and found out he had a heart attack.
     
    Penn and Teller  Actually ate with the backstage crew and shot the shit like he was one of the guys.  BTW, Teller wouldn't shut up.  He talked the whole time.  I kid you not.
     
    Bill Cosby  Came backstage early and watched the 2nd half of the Eagles game with us.
     
    B.B King  Sat in the back with everyone and actually let me strap Lucille on.
     
    There were plenty of others, but as a general rule the older stars were much more down to earth than the younger ones.
     
    BTW at the theatre I was a show day hired gun to babysit the computer systems.  Those were good days, too bad I didn't take pics and get some autographs from all of them.  But I guess that was the reason I had so much access and got to interact with them so much.  Acted like I didn't care and they all loved that.
     
     
     
    coltmac
    coltmac
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 3:49 PM ET #14

    My buddy got into a fight with Kent Herbeck at a dive bar in Minnesota.....That guy was a royal cock!
     
    Reply
    My buddy got into a fight with Kent Herbeck at a dive bar in Minnesota.....That guy was a royal cock!
     
     
    mmac66
    mmac66
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12725
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 3:52 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Barry Manilow   Such a prick he had curtains put up from his dressing room to the stage so no one would talk to him.

     

    Some friend of mine worked at the LV Hilton and swore up and down that Barry Manilow was hands down the nicest celeb to have ever stayed there. Slobbered all over themselves talking about him. I guess like everything it just depends on the circumstances when you meet people.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Barry Manilow   Such a prick he had curtains put up from his dressing room to the stage so no one would talk to him.

     

    Some friend of mine worked at the LV Hilton and swore up and down that Barry Manilow was hands down the nicest celeb to have ever stayed there. Slobbered all over themselves talking about him. I guess like everything it just depends on the circumstances when you meet people.

     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 4:07 PM ET #16

    Ive met a decent amount but 1 day when I was a kid I went to one of those card shows and Darryl Strawberry and Wally Backman were there

    Strawberry was nice as hell
    Backman was a f'n douche


    Reply
    Ive met a decent amount but 1 day when I was a kid I went to one of those card shows and Darryl Strawberry and Wally Backman were there

    Strawberry was nice as hell
    Backman was a f'n douche


     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 4:10 PM ET #17

    crcrnshw- Adam Graves: Signed my stick when I was a kid at Rye Playland practice place. Seemed like a nice guy.

    My brother worked for the Rangers back when he was on them , he is the nicest guy you ever want to meet. He really is. He is like an unbelievably nice guy
    Reply
    crcrnshw- Adam Graves: Signed my stick when I was a kid at Rye Playland practice place. Seemed like a nice guy.

    My brother worked for the Rangers back when he was on them , he is the nicest guy you ever want to meet. He really is. He is like an unbelievably nice guy
     
    PokerBroker
    PokerBroker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 4225
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 4:38 PM ET #18

    Met Iginla a couple of times playing blackjack when he was a kid. Had a smile on his face the whole time. What you see on TV is the real deal. Not fake at all.
     
    Saw Lindy Ruff ( Sabres coach ) playing poker at a local casino. He had a mountain of one dollar chips in front of him, and he was so hammered he couldn't even make small chat. He didn't look too fresh on TV the next day either!
     
    Was playing poker, and Angelo Mosca sat down beside me. I said, 'You look familiar, sir" and shook his hand. He replied, "I should - just got out of jail". He was cracking one-liners all day, a genuinly funny dude. Had mits on him the size of a grizzly bear.
     
     
    Have to agree about hockey players. Partied with a few. Just normal dudes, no egos. Good to see Clint getting more props as well Gunners
     
    ~ Kick his ass, Seabass     Cam Neely in Dumb and Dumber
    Reply
    Met Iginla a couple of times playing blackjack when he was a kid. Had a smile on his face the whole time. What you see on TV is the real deal. Not fake at all.
     
    Saw Lindy Ruff ( Sabres coach ) playing poker at a local casino. He had a mountain of one dollar chips in front of him, and he was so hammered he couldn't even make small chat. He didn't look too fresh on TV the next day either!
     
    Was playing poker, and Angelo Mosca sat down beside me. I said, 'You look familiar, sir" and shook his hand. He replied, "I should - just got out of jail". He was cracking one-liners all day, a genuinly funny dude. Had mits on him the size of a grizzly bear.
     
     
    Have to agree about hockey players. Partied with a few. Just normal dudes, no egos. Good to see Clint getting more props as well Gunners
     
    ~ Kick his ass, Seabass     Cam Neely in Dumb and Dumber
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 4:45 PM ET #19

    Angelo Mosca........Would he be better known as King Kong Mosca?  That Mosca ?
    Reply
    Angelo Mosca........Would he be better known as King Kong Mosca?  That Mosca ?
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 5:07 PM ET #20

    Been around a ton, and most have been basically ok.  Assholes?
     
    Howard Cosel.  I was bummed, because I was something of a fan.  He didn't know squat about the event he was covering and thought he was above speaking to anyone.
     
    Pete Rose.  Just a scuzball.  Flat out.
     
    Johnny Bench.  A prick. 
     
    Pete Axthelm - apparently hadn't bathed in, well, a while.  Was otherwise a nice guy.  He died not long thereafter.
     
    Josh Beckett - in it for the money and nothing else.  No redeeming qualities aside from his right arm. 
     
    Ben Rothlesberger - (lives in my town) just an odd duck; I'd think he had some sort of personality disorder on the autism spectrum if he wasn't such a good athlete.  Other odd ducks from Ohio include Mike Schmidt (who, to be fair, was always ok to me) and Jack Nicklaus.
     
    Wally Backman - asshole; came to a kids event all liquored up and swore a lot.  Nice.
     
    As a general rule, hockey players and jockeys are great.  Baseball players and football players are more hit or miss.
     
    Especially good guys (in my experience):
     
    Jerome Bettis
    Nomar
    Greg Lukinski
    Dean Smith (and I used to call him "Satan")
    Dick Allen (who had apparently mellowed by the time I met him)
    Mario Lemieux
    Peter Zezel (RIP)
    Bernie Parent / Gary Dornhoffer / Gene Hart
    Reply
    Been around a ton, and most have been basically ok.  Assholes?
     
    Howard Cosel.  I was bummed, because I was something of a fan.  He didn't know squat about the event he was covering and thought he was above speaking to anyone.
     
    Pete Rose.  Just a scuzball.  Flat out.
     
    Johnny Bench.  A prick. 
     
    Pete Axthelm - apparently hadn't bathed in, well, a while.  Was otherwise a nice guy.  He died not long thereafter.
     
    Josh Beckett - in it for the money and nothing else.  No redeeming qualities aside from his right arm. 
     
    Ben Rothlesberger - (lives in my town) just an odd duck; I'd think he had some sort of personality disorder on the autism spectrum if he wasn't such a good athlete.  Other odd ducks from Ohio include Mike Schmidt (who, to be fair, was always ok to me) and Jack Nicklaus.
     
    Wally Backman - asshole; came to a kids event all liquored up and swore a lot.  Nice.
     
    As a general rule, hockey players and jockeys are great.  Baseball players and football players are more hit or miss.
     
    Especially good guys (in my experience):
     
    Jerome Bettis
    Nomar
    Greg Lukinski
    Dean Smith (and I used to call him "Satan")
    Dick Allen (who had apparently mellowed by the time I met him)
    Mario Lemieux
    Peter Zezel (RIP)
    Bernie Parent / Gary Dornhoffer / Gene Hart
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 5:16 PM ET #21

    Non-sports good guys (to me, at least):
     
    Tommy Stinson (Replacements)
    Bob Mould (Husker Du)
    Jesse Jackson (and I'm not Democrat - he was a hoot)
    P.J. O'Roarke
    Mark E. Smith (The Fall)
    Robert Bork
     
    Reply
    Non-sports good guys (to me, at least):
     
    Tommy Stinson (Replacements)
    Bob Mould (Husker Du)
    Jesse Jackson (and I'm not Democrat - he was a hoot)
    P.J. O'Roarke
    Mark E. Smith (The Fall)
    Robert Bork
     
     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 5:19 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

      
    B.B King  Sat in the back with everyone and actually let me strap Lucille on.


    Not to sound like a , but I'm pretty sure I'd have popped wood if I got to hold that guitar, much less strap it on as if it was mine
    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

      
    B.B King  Sat in the back with everyone and actually let me strap Lucille on.


    Not to sound like a , but I'm pretty sure I'd have popped wood if I got to hold that guitar, much less strap it on as if it was mine
     
    kuddish
    kuddish
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 28197
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 5:21 PM ET #23

    Teddy Lehman  I was actually wearing his Jersey and he bought me drinks at Chelis chilli bar.
     
    Kid Rock  Met him twice. Hella cool guy.
     
    Derek Jeter  Met him at the Double olive in Dearborn. The Tigers had just whopped there ass and he was hella cool. I knew the Bartender and Got a free drink for him (even though he dosen't need it) but he was super cool.
     
    James Hall and Shaun Rogers  Both used to be a bar I would go to on Thursdays. They always had lions with them but they didn't act better then everybody.
     
    David Boston  I saw him at my job one time and he was down to earth. I thought he would be a dick but he was actually cool.
    Reply
    Teddy Lehman  I was actually wearing his Jersey and he bought me drinks at Chelis chilli bar.
     
    Kid Rock  Met him twice. Hella cool guy.
     
    Derek Jeter  Met him at the Double olive in Dearborn. The Tigers had just whopped there ass and he was hella cool. I knew the Bartender and Got a free drink for him (even though he dosen't need it) but he was super cool.
     
    James Hall and Shaun Rogers  Both used to be a bar I would go to on Thursdays. They always had lions with them but they didn't act better then everybody.
     
    David Boston  I saw him at my job one time and he was down to earth. I thought he would be a dick but he was actually cool.
     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 5:29 PM ET #24

    I met Floyd Mayweather a few years ago, really great guy to talk to.  This was before the DLH fight and he was nice as could be.  I met him in the middle of Caesar's Palace too, and he stopped shopping to take a picture with us and shoot the shit.  My friend who was always skeptical of him being that nice, also met him a few months ago, and then agreed that he was just as down to earth and happy go lucky.

    That same trip to Vegas was for the first Gator BCS Championship, and at the game I met Alex Smith (QB Utah, 49ers).  I thanked him for beating Denver SU in the last week of the season. . .  I don't think he got it, but otherwise really nice guy and was happy to shoot the shit.

    Met all kinds of bands. . .  only real dickhead I met was the drummer from Mudvayne.  Les Claypool was probably the most famous one I met, and he was a really cool and genuinely down to earth guy.
    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply
    I met Floyd Mayweather a few years ago, really great guy to talk to.  This was before the DLH fight and he was nice as could be.  I met him in the middle of Caesar's Palace too, and he stopped shopping to take a picture with us and shoot the shit.  My friend who was always skeptical of him being that nice, also met him a few months ago, and then agreed that he was just as down to earth and happy go lucky.

    That same trip to Vegas was for the first Gator BCS Championship, and at the game I met Alex Smith (QB Utah, 49ers).  I thanked him for beating Denver SU in the last week of the season. . .  I don't think he got it, but otherwise really nice guy and was happy to shoot the shit.

    Met all kinds of bands. . .  only real dickhead I met was the drummer from Mudvayne.  Les Claypool was probably the most famous one I met, and he was a really cool and genuinely down to earth guy.
     
     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 5:30 PM ET #25

    Big John Henderson from the Jags is a pretty nice guy too
    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply
    Big John Henderson from the Jags is a pretty nice guy too
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,488
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,543
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 409
    • MLB Playoffs 15,233
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,013
    • Week 6 Money 5,308
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,355
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,197
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,474

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.