https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkFMrAMI9SM
Anyone seen the Florida School board shooting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkFMrAMI9SM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkFMrAMI9SM
Thing thing I would ask is why the security gaurd waited till after he shot the first guy. If I had a gun and I am in the back of the room. Especially if the guy did not have his attention on me, would have gotten shot as soon as the gun came out.
I mean for real the dude said "he was gonna die today" and a good 15 seconds later he fires into the board members chest. And thats after he had pistol whipped a woman. Yet the security gaurd still waits did the first guy gets shot in the chest then fires some more before he reacts. But lucky the crazy guys aim was just as terrible as the bad guys in a Rambo movie or the rest of the board would have gotten it also.
I would not consider that security gaurd a hero like they said.![]()
Thing thing I would ask is why the security gaurd waited till after he shot the first guy. If I had a gun and I am in the back of the room. Especially if the guy did not have his attention on me, would have gotten shot as soon as the gun came out.
I mean for real the dude said "he was gonna die today" and a good 15 seconds later he fires into the board members chest. And thats after he had pistol whipped a woman. Yet the security gaurd still waits did the first guy gets shot in the chest then fires some more before he reacts. But lucky the crazy guys aim was just as terrible as the bad guys in a Rambo movie or the rest of the board would have gotten it also.
I would not consider that security gaurd a hero like they said.![]()
Thing thing I would ask is why the security gaurd waited till after he shot the first guy. If I had a gun and I am in the back of the room. Especially if the guy did not have his attention on me, would have gotten shot as soon as the gun came out.
I mean for real the dude said "he was gonna die today" and a good 15 seconds later he fires into the board members chest. And thats after he had pistol whipped a woman. Yet the security gaurd still waits did the first guy gets shot in the chest then fires some more before he reacts. But lucky the crazy guys aim was just as terrible as the bad guys in a Rambo movie or the rest of the board would have gotten it also.
I would not consider that security gaurd a hero like they said.![]()
I know it looked like it but no one was shot except the gunmen. I thought he shot the guy who was saying "please don't", but he som how missed him.
Thing thing I would ask is why the security gaurd waited till after he shot the first guy. If I had a gun and I am in the back of the room. Especially if the guy did not have his attention on me, would have gotten shot as soon as the gun came out.
I mean for real the dude said "he was gonna die today" and a good 15 seconds later he fires into the board members chest. And thats after he had pistol whipped a woman. Yet the security gaurd still waits did the first guy gets shot in the chest then fires some more before he reacts. But lucky the crazy guys aim was just as terrible as the bad guys in a Rambo movie or the rest of the board would have gotten it also.
I would not consider that security gaurd a hero like they said.![]()
I know it looked like it but no one was shot except the gunmen. I thought he shot the guy who was saying "please don't", but he som how missed him.
Thing thing I would ask is why the security gaurd waited till after he shot the first guy. If I had a gun and I am in the back of the room. Especially if the guy did not have his attention on me, would have gotten shot as soon as the gun came out.
I mean for real the dude said "he was gonna die today" and a good 15 seconds later he fires into the board members chest. And thats after he had pistol whipped a woman. Yet the security gaurd still waits did the first guy gets shot in the chest then fires some more before he reacts. But lucky the crazy guys aim was just as terrible as the bad guys in a Rambo movie or the rest of the board would have gotten it also.
I would not consider that security gaurd a hero like they said.![]()
How do you know the guard was there the entire time? Maybe he just walked up. Some crazy shit. Can't believe he missed.
Thing thing I would ask is why the security gaurd waited till after he shot the first guy. If I had a gun and I am in the back of the room. Especially if the guy did not have his attention on me, would have gotten shot as soon as the gun came out.
I mean for real the dude said "he was gonna die today" and a good 15 seconds later he fires into the board members chest. And thats after he had pistol whipped a woman. Yet the security gaurd still waits did the first guy gets shot in the chest then fires some more before he reacts. But lucky the crazy guys aim was just as terrible as the bad guys in a Rambo movie or the rest of the board would have gotten it also.
I would not consider that security gaurd a hero like they said.![]()
How do you know the guard was there the entire time? Maybe he just walked up. Some crazy shit. Can't believe he missed.
Just look at this guys picture. He looks bat shit crazy!!!
https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40674270/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts
Just look at this guys picture. He looks bat shit crazy!!!
https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40674270/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts
That was the dumbest thing in the world for that lady to do. She could have at least cracked him in the head. Like the fun is going to go flying out of his hand. ![]()
I have no idea how he missed being that point blank. ![]()
That was the dumbest thing in the world for that lady to do. She could have at least cracked him in the head. Like the fun is going to go flying out of his hand. ![]()
I have no idea how he missed being that point blank. ![]()
That was a pretty weak (although brave) attempt by the old lady with the handbag,
If I'm not mistaken that was the classic "Whirling Tomahawk Purse Slap". Aunt Esther made it look deceptively easy. It's a little known fact that Lawanda Page spent thousands of hours perfecting it.
That was a pretty weak (although brave) attempt by the old lady with the handbag,
If I'm not mistaken that was the classic "Whirling Tomahawk Purse Slap". Aunt Esther made it look deceptively easy. It's a little known fact that Lawanda Page spent thousands of hours perfecting it.
Great website for WD-40 uses, made by WD-40... also has a forum where, "...members can submit stories, photos and videos about ways to save money"
Great website for WD-40 uses, made by WD-40... also has a forum where, "...members can submit stories, photos and videos about ways to save money"
That video is wild, It almost looks like the bullet hits the table and ricochets into the guy, who's smart to cross his arms and turn his chest away.
That video is wild, It almost looks like the bullet hits the table and ricochets into the guy, who's smart to cross his arms and turn his chest away.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,317
- Friday 10/02/2026 897
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,168
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,116
- PART DEUX 224
- Cleveland Bettors 2,703
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,596
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,876
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,157
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
