• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    85 pizzas delivered: $10 tip

    «First Previous 123
    mafioso
    scalabrine
    hotdamn85
    esplanade
    dl36
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4542
    Posts: 68
    «First Previous 123
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 7:38 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow:


    i'm definitely not condoning the actions of people doing "sh1t" to people's foods upon delivery but this can be reality to not only people in the delivery business but to those in any service industry.  For me what i like doing is tipping after i put in the order.  I know it's stupid but it's very smart to play defense first for me at least, so that i can get the opening kickoff in the 2nd half, know what i mean?  
    Don't mind me because i consider myself to be a very "fair" person, in other words i am not making "hardly" any friends, and "hardly" any enemies.  But i love it this way.  For those who are very close to me with what few that i choose to have, i know exactly what to expect from them and them from me.  For your drivers to get great tips i feel is a reflection of you as the boss, especially if you are confident enough to have someone pm you so that they can experience your joint and then have access to your employees.  

    i can only offer to explain the actions of other employees who might not work for a gourmet place like yours, but i probably won't excuse them no matter how bad everyone might not tip.  The least they can do is prepare themselves to get another job while they have the one that's paying them like crap.  

    You should be proud of your happiness, mafioso as well as your employees.

    Thanks and I am proud of my guys, They bust their buts for the place and I in return take care of them.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow:


    i'm definitely not condoning the actions of people doing "sh1t" to people's foods upon delivery but this can be reality to not only people in the delivery business but to those in any service industry.  For me what i like doing is tipping after i put in the order.  I know it's stupid but it's very smart to play defense first for me at least, so that i can get the opening kickoff in the 2nd half, know what i mean?  
    Don't mind me because i consider myself to be a very "fair" person, in other words i am not making "hardly" any friends, and "hardly" any enemies.  But i love it this way.  For those who are very close to me with what few that i choose to have, i know exactly what to expect from them and them from me.  For your drivers to get great tips i feel is a reflection of you as the boss, especially if you are confident enough to have someone pm you so that they can experience your joint and then have access to your employees.  

    i can only offer to explain the actions of other employees who might not work for a gourmet place like yours, but i probably won't excuse them no matter how bad everyone might not tip.  The least they can do is prepare themselves to get another job while they have the one that's paying them like crap.  

    You should be proud of your happiness, mafioso as well as your employees.

    Thanks and I am proud of my guys, They bust their buts for the place and I in return take care of them.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 10:10 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:

    Dominos pays the drivers 30 cents per mile for delivery.  And for those who think you don't get your food spit at.  LOL who are you kidding.  I delivered/worked for boston Pizza for about 2 years.  We new the tippers and non tippers.  I gave a customer a couple of chances but the 3rd time I come to your house your food is getting tampered with im sorry.  

    Here are the following things I've done to peoples food who haven't tipped. 

    -spat
    - rubbed my balls sweat on some tenders
    - My penis hair in burgers
    - I've licked salads and wings
    - farted on millions of pizzas
    - Best part is when they get sandwiches, just spit right on it they could never tell 

    So if you don't tip thats fine.  But the second or third time around I would watch out. 

    'Farted' on millions of pizzas...Nice man. Real classy...Did you drop your panties to do the deed?

    Did you think the fart 'stuck' to the pizza? 

    Unfortunately, the guy is too stupid to know about the process of adsorption, but yes, technically, some of his flatulence molecules would be absorbed by the pizza.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:

    Dominos pays the drivers 30 cents per mile for delivery.  And for those who think you don't get your food spit at.  LOL who are you kidding.  I delivered/worked for boston Pizza for about 2 years.  We new the tippers and non tippers.  I gave a customer a couple of chances but the 3rd time I come to your house your food is getting tampered with im sorry.  

    Here are the following things I've done to peoples food who haven't tipped. 

    -spat
    - rubbed my balls sweat on some tenders
    - My penis hair in burgers
    - I've licked salads and wings
    - farted on millions of pizzas
    - Best part is when they get sandwiches, just spit right on it they could never tell 

    So if you don't tip thats fine.  But the second or third time around I would watch out. 

    'Farted' on millions of pizzas...Nice man. Real classy...Did you drop your panties to do the deed?

    Did you think the fart 'stuck' to the pizza? 

    Unfortunately, the guy is too stupid to know about the process of adsorption, but yes, technically, some of his flatulence molecules would be absorbed by the pizza.
     
    hotdamn85
    hotdamn85
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 2:54 AM ET #53

    lol^
    Reply
    lol^
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:58 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddsrod:

    When I worked for Dominos in college I tampered with the food of non tippers frequently. I even would bring a ziplock of semen from my roommate and I and spread it over cheesy bread to the habitual non tippers. Once I even spread poop on a pizza of this African American family that never tipped.
     Looking back, I am embarrassed by my actions. Robbing my Johnson on someone's pizza crust was absurd.


    So you created a new account to post this perverse fantasy? And what were you doing with your roommate's seed?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddsrod:

    When I worked for Dominos in college I tampered with the food of non tippers frequently. I even would bring a ziplock of semen from my roommate and I and spread it over cheesy bread to the habitual non tippers. Once I even spread poop on a pizza of this African American family that never tipped.
     Looking back, I am embarrassed by my actions. Robbing my Johnson on someone's pizza crust was absurd.


    So you created a new account to post this perverse fantasy? And what were you doing with your roommate's seed?


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 8:09 PM ET #55

    collecting semen?

    racist against black people?

    Alias

    RichardAPKKroger... Is that you? the known village idiot pedophile of Covers?




    Reply
    collecting semen?

    racist against black people?

    Alias

    RichardAPKKroger... Is that you? the known village idiot pedophile of Covers?




     
    Vickerman
    Vickerman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 116
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2013 - 10:16 PM ET #56

    just got stiffed last night in the ghetto.  put her on "my list"
    Reply
    just got stiffed last night in the ghetto.  put her on "my list"
     
    Vickerman
    Vickerman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 116
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2013 - 10:38 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    Vickerman, you are a despicable representative of the human race.

    There isn't enough bad that can happen to you that would satisfy me.
    Thank God I have never hired a sh*t stain like you.

    How dumb and stupid can you be not to realize that the big tippers compensate for the stiffs?

    You should be hung upside down by your pea sized ball's.

    What a coward you are to commit such a heinous act on people's food.

    If I ever met you boy I'd make sure you learned what a disgraceful piece of sh*t you are and how you do not belong in this realm of existence.

    haven't been on covers for a while sorry for the late respond.  I don't know if you have ever delivered but let me tell you one thing.  These "Stiffers" are the most shameless human beings I've met in my life.  Just plain rude and worthless, lazy as darn. Call and complain that its cold or thats it's late.  I did fooled around with peoples food few years ago.  Would I do it again at age 24? Probably not, Do I regret it? Maybe a little but regardless I've had some ALOT of bad nights doing delivery cause i lived in the middle to low class area.  So getting stiff was pretty much 30-40% of the time. Worked hard everynight and not getting compensated if tough for a young kid.  I always top 20-30 wherever I go  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    Vickerman, you are a despicable representative of the human race.

    There isn't enough bad that can happen to you that would satisfy me.
    Thank God I have never hired a sh*t stain like you.

    How dumb and stupid can you be not to realize that the big tippers compensate for the stiffs?

    You should be hung upside down by your pea sized ball's.

    What a coward you are to commit such a heinous act on people's food.

    If I ever met you boy I'd make sure you learned what a disgraceful piece of sh*t you are and how you do not belong in this realm of existence.

    haven't been on covers for a while sorry for the late respond.  I don't know if you have ever delivered but let me tell you one thing.  These "Stiffers" are the most shameless human beings I've met in my life.  Just plain rude and worthless, lazy as darn. Call and complain that its cold or thats it's late.  I did fooled around with peoples food few years ago.  Would I do it again at age 24? Probably not, Do I regret it? Maybe a little but regardless I've had some ALOT of bad nights doing delivery cause i lived in the middle to low class area.  So getting stiff was pretty much 30-40% of the time. Worked hard everynight and not getting compensated if tough for a young kid.  I always top 20-30 wherever I go  
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2013 - 10:52 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:


    haven't been on covers for a while sorry for the late respond.  I don't know if you have ever delivered but let me tell you one thing.  These "Stiffers" are the most shameless human beings I've met in my life.  Just plain rude and worthless, lazy as darn. Call and complain that its cold or thats it's late.  I did fooled around with peoples food few years ago.  Would I do it again at age 24? Probably not, Do I regret it? Maybe a little but regardless I've had some ALOT of bad nights doing delivery cause i lived in the middle to low class area.  So getting stiff was pretty much 30-40% of the time. Worked hard everynight and not getting compensated if tough for a young kid.  I always top 20-30 wherever I go  
    I'm sorry, but if delivering pizzas is "hard work" then you're going to have a long life ahead of you. Any job that you see a lot of middle aged fat guys working at can not be considered hard work. That's like considering bowling a sport it's just not right. Come on you pick up a 10 lb package and jump into the car listening to spice girls with the ac on. Hard work?? Wtf is this country coming to.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:


    haven't been on covers for a while sorry for the late respond.  I don't know if you have ever delivered but let me tell you one thing.  These "Stiffers" are the most shameless human beings I've met in my life.  Just plain rude and worthless, lazy as darn. Call and complain that its cold or thats it's late.  I did fooled around with peoples food few years ago.  Would I do it again at age 24? Probably not, Do I regret it? Maybe a little but regardless I've had some ALOT of bad nights doing delivery cause i lived in the middle to low class area.  So getting stiff was pretty much 30-40% of the time. Worked hard everynight and not getting compensated if tough for a young kid.  I always top 20-30 wherever I go  
    I'm sorry, but if delivering pizzas is "hard work" then you're going to have a long life ahead of you. Any job that you see a lot of middle aged fat guys working at can not be considered hard work. That's like considering bowling a sport it's just not right. Come on you pick up a 10 lb package and jump into the car listening to spice girls with the ac on. Hard work?? Wtf is this country coming to.
     
    StevenC
    StevenC
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 700
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2013 - 11:37 PM ET #59

    Obviously, they had to ordered the 85 pizzas in advance, so that the pizza joint has time to make the pies. The problem with ordering that many pizzas is that the pizzas will become cold once the pizza delivers them to the destination. I think that's part of the reason why the tip was small because the customers did not like the cold pizzas.
    Reply
    Obviously, they had to ordered the 85 pizzas in advance, so that the pizza joint has time to make the pies. The problem with ordering that many pizzas is that the pizzas will become cold once the pizza delivers them to the destination. I think that's part of the reason why the tip was small because the customers did not like the cold pizzas.
     
    Vickerman
    Vickerman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 116
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 12:17 AM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by bill702:

    I'm sorry, but if delivering pizzas is "hard work" then you're going to have a long life ahead of you. Any job that you see a lot of middle aged fat guys working at can not be considered hard work. That's like considering bowling a sport it's just not right. Come on you pick up a 10 lb package and jump into the car listening to spice girls with the ac on. Hard work?? Wtf is this country coming to.

    some do and some don't.. whats your point?  Are you gonna sit here and argue every single driver in this country doesn't work hard?  Or every single minimum wage worker doesn't work hard?  People dedicate their lives to these type of jobs because it puts the food on the table and a roof over there head.  Not everyone in america has a skill set like you bud remember that.  No argument here move alone 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bill702:

    I'm sorry, but if delivering pizzas is "hard work" then you're going to have a long life ahead of you. Any job that you see a lot of middle aged fat guys working at can not be considered hard work. That's like considering bowling a sport it's just not right. Come on you pick up a 10 lb package and jump into the car listening to spice girls with the ac on. Hard work?? Wtf is this country coming to.

    some do and some don't.. whats your point?  Are you gonna sit here and argue every single driver in this country doesn't work hard?  Or every single minimum wage worker doesn't work hard?  People dedicate their lives to these type of jobs because it puts the food on the table and a roof over there head.  Not everyone in america has a skill set like you bud remember that.  No argument here move alone 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 12:44 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:


    some do and some don't.. whats your point?  Are you gonna sit here and argue every single driver in this country doesn't work hard?  Or every single minimum wage worker doesn't work hard?  People dedicate their lives to these type of jobs because it puts the food on the table and a roof over there head.  Not everyone in america has a skill set like you bud remember that.  No argument here move alone 

    The only 'skill set' that guy has is sticking his thumb up his as$.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:


    some do and some don't.. whats your point?  Are you gonna sit here and argue every single driver in this country doesn't work hard?  Or every single minimum wage worker doesn't work hard?  People dedicate their lives to these type of jobs because it puts the food on the table and a roof over there head.  Not everyone in america has a skill set like you bud remember that.  No argument here move alone 

    The only 'skill set' that guy has is sticking his thumb up his as$.
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 1:00 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    The only 'skill set' that guy has is sticking his thumb up his as$.
    I would still put that above your whining personality with a liberal arts degree. There aren't any blacks being mistreated in this thread I'm surprised you're here. Isn't this a little out of your realm?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    The only 'skill set' that guy has is sticking his thumb up his as$.
    I would still put that above your whining personality with a liberal arts degree. There aren't any blacks being mistreated in this thread I'm surprised you're here. Isn't this a little out of your realm?
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 1:07 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:


    some do and some don't.. whats your point?  Are you gonna sit here and argue every single driver in this country doesn't work hard?  Or every single minimum wage worker doesn't work hard?  People dedicate their lives to these type of jobs because it puts the food on the table and a roof over there head.  Not everyone in america has a skill set like you bud remember that.  No argument here move alone 
    I'm just saying the work isn't hard and definitely not hard enough to spit in someone's food. I respect the people that do it and you seem like you have a goal in life working for better things. I just don't see how you constitute that as hard work like physically or mentally draining. Now if your work 16 hrs a day sure I will give it to you that you're working hard. Good luck with your restaurant.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:


    some do and some don't.. whats your point?  Are you gonna sit here and argue every single driver in this country doesn't work hard?  Or every single minimum wage worker doesn't work hard?  People dedicate their lives to these type of jobs because it puts the food on the table and a roof over there head.  Not everyone in america has a skill set like you bud remember that.  No argument here move alone 
    I'm just saying the work isn't hard and definitely not hard enough to spit in someone's food. I respect the people that do it and you seem like you have a goal in life working for better things. I just don't see how you constitute that as hard work like physically or mentally draining. Now if your work 16 hrs a day sure I will give it to you that you're working hard. Good luck with your restaurant.
     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 8:58 AM ET #64

    When considering the tip, do as I do and ALWAYS keep this thought in mind...this person is risking his life to bring you YOUR food. How much of a value do you place on that? I always average between 5 to 8 dollars a delivery.

    Stay thirsty my friends!

    Reply

    When considering the tip, do as I do and ALWAYS keep this thought in mind...this person is risking his life to bring you YOUR food. How much of a value do you place on that? I always average between 5 to 8 dollars a delivery.

    Stay thirsty my friends!

     
    tjohnsont
    tjohnsont
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 5761
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 12:07 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:

    Dominos pays the drivers 30 cents per mile for delivery.  And for those who think you don't get your food spit at.  LOL who are you kidding.  I delivered/worked for boston Pizza for about 2 years.  We new the tippers and non tippers.  I gave a customer a couple of chances but the 3rd time I come to your house your food is getting tampered with im sorry.  

    Here are the following things I've done to peoples food who haven't tipped. 

    -spat
    - rubbed my balls sweat on some tenders
    - My penis hair in burgers
    - I've licked salads and wings
    - farted on millions of pizzas
    - Best part is when they get sandwiches, just spit right on it they could never tell 

    So if you don't tip thats fine.  But the second or third time around I would watch out. 

    That's the point. They can never tell and it never affects them so what you did was pointless. 

    I would care less if you spit in my food if I didn't know. Who really cares if I don't know.     

    What you do isn't really a big difference with things like food falling on floor, roach or bug taken out of food etc etc. and the server still takes it to the table.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickerman:

    Dominos pays the drivers 30 cents per mile for delivery.  And for those who think you don't get your food spit at.  LOL who are you kidding.  I delivered/worked for boston Pizza for about 2 years.  We new the tippers and non tippers.  I gave a customer a couple of chances but the 3rd time I come to your house your food is getting tampered with im sorry.  

    Here are the following things I've done to peoples food who haven't tipped. 

    -spat
    - rubbed my balls sweat on some tenders
    - My penis hair in burgers
    - I've licked salads and wings
    - farted on millions of pizzas
    - Best part is when they get sandwiches, just spit right on it they could never tell 

    So if you don't tip thats fine.  But the second or third time around I would watch out. 

    That's the point. They can never tell and it never affects them so what you did was pointless. 

    I would care less if you spit in my food if I didn't know. Who really cares if I don't know.     

    What you do isn't really a big difference with things like food falling on floor, roach or bug taken out of food etc etc. and the server still takes it to the table.  
     
    tjohnsont
    tjohnsont
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 5761
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 12:18 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    I don't get the delivery charge. The company isn't out anything so what's the point? It's just less of a tip that the driver should be intitled to.

    Delivery isn't free.  Hence the delivery charge. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    I don't get the delivery charge. The company isn't out anything so what's the point? It's just less of a tip that the driver should be intitled to.

    Delivery isn't free.  Hence the delivery charge. 

     
    hotdamn85
    hotdamn85
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2013 - 7:02 PM ET #67

    Reply
     
     
    tjohnsont
    tjohnsont
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 5761
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2013 - 10:34 AM ET #68

    https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/nyc-sushi-restaurants-ban-tips-perplexes-diners-181622826.html
    Reply
    https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/nyc-sushi-restaurants-ban-tips-perplexes-diners-181622826.html
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,398
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.