• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Again Bodog Blows

    «First Previous 123
    bssports
    Crashdavis565
    BodogBecky
    BOUNTYHOUNTER
    epictetu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9468
    Posts: 65
    «First Previous 123
     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2010 - 4:13 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    yes and her commandant has made millions ripping people off ...sold the company...investigated ...bought back the company...change website names...delays on payouts...boxed out lines...late lines...how about horrible lines...I dont expect Becky to bad-mouth ol  greasy Calvin since many people in the world have no fn morals...

    Calvin bought the company back? No shit?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    yes and her commandant has made millions ripping people off ...sold the company...investigated ...bought back the company...change website names...delays on payouts...boxed out lines...late lines...how about horrible lines...I dont expect Becky to bad-mouth ol  greasy Calvin since many people in the world have no fn morals...

    Calvin bought the company back? No shit?

     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2010 - 10:25 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by josbran:

    I USE BODOG and made a deposit using a Visa xxxxxx gift card. Won some money and requested a withdraw by check had the money in 6 days. Cashed the check no problem.

    really, now that is a unique experience

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by josbran:

    I USE BODOG and made a deposit using a Visa xxxxxx gift card. Won some money and requested a withdraw by check had the money in 6 days. Cashed the check no problem.

    really, now that is a unique experience

     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2010 - 12:30 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    yes and her commandant has made millions ripping people off ...sold the company...investigated ...bought back the company...change website names...delays on payouts...boxed out lines...late lines...how about horrible lines...I dont expect Becky to bad-mouth ol  greasy Calvin since many people in the world have no fn morals...


    To set the facts straight, Calvin sold the Bodog.com operations to Alwyn Morris of MMGG back in '06 so he no longer runs any gambling sites.  Calvin retained the rights to the bodog brand name, and since the sale in '06, Calvin has acted as the franchiser of the brand name and has licensed it out to four gaming related licensees- MMGG (Bodog.com), Bodog Europe (Bodog.co.uk and Bodog.ca), Haydock Entertainment (Bodog88.com) and Bodog Network (BodogNetwork.com).  In addition to licensing out the brand name, Calvin has also started an industry new, information and lifestyle "tablog" at CalvinAyre.com.  In addition to acting as the Global Brand Ambassador for BodogBrand.com, I am also the Head Reporter for this media site.

    For more balanced information on Calvin Ayre, please have a look at his wikipedia page.

    Thanks,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    yes and her commandant has made millions ripping people off ...sold the company...investigated ...bought back the company...change website names...delays on payouts...boxed out lines...late lines...how about horrible lines...I dont expect Becky to bad-mouth ol  greasy Calvin since many people in the world have no fn morals...


    To set the facts straight, Calvin sold the Bodog.com operations to Alwyn Morris of MMGG back in '06 so he no longer runs any gambling sites.  Calvin retained the rights to the bodog brand name, and since the sale in '06, Calvin has acted as the franchiser of the brand name and has licensed it out to four gaming related licensees- MMGG (Bodog.com), Bodog Europe (Bodog.co.uk and Bodog.ca), Haydock Entertainment (Bodog88.com) and Bodog Network (BodogNetwork.com).  In addition to licensing out the brand name, Calvin has also started an industry new, information and lifestyle "tablog" at CalvinAyre.com.  In addition to acting as the Global Brand Ambassador for BodogBrand.com, I am also the Head Reporter for this media site.

    For more balanced information on Calvin Ayre, please have a look at his wikipedia page.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
    BOUNTYHOUNTER
    BOUNTYHOUNTER
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 7041
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2010 - 7:46 PM ET #54

    NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM'S WITH BODOG....DID HAVE TO GO THOUGH SOME SECERTY ISSUE'S THAT TOOK LIKE WHOLE DAY, BUT I GET IT...IT WAS FOR MY PROTECTION...CASHED OUT 3K...GOT IT WITH IN A WEEK AFTER....JUST A FYI....
    Reply
    NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM'S WITH BODOG....DID HAVE TO GO THOUGH SOME SECERTY ISSUE'S THAT TOOK LIKE WHOLE DAY, BUT I GET IT...IT WAS FOR MY PROTECTION...CASHED OUT 3K...GOT IT WITH IN A WEEK AFTER....JUST A FYI....
     
    epictetu
    epictetu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2010 - 7:55 PM ET #55

    First, I am a lousy online gambler having given Bodog about $2,000 over the course of a couple years with nothing to show for it.  After several months of no betting and a zero balance on my account, I made three small deposits ($75 total) and placed a couple bets.  After less than a week my balance was $400 and I requested a payout.  Finally a winner!

    Bodog requested information from five different credit cards, two of which I no longer have and do not have any records or the cards. I was able to provide the card information used to make the $75 deposits, but Bodog insists that they must have verification on all cards used for past deposits. CS tells me that I will not be paid unless I can provide the information on these old cards - either the card or a letter from the bank.

    I am getting nowhere with Bodog. After reading many of the comments on this forum, it appears that Bodog will gladly accept your money, but then give you the run around when it is time to pay. "Verification for my protection" is a buncha hooey!

    Reply

    First, I am a lousy online gambler having given Bodog about $2,000 over the course of a couple years with nothing to show for it.  After several months of no betting and a zero balance on my account, I made three small deposits ($75 total) and placed a couple bets.  After less than a week my balance was $400 and I requested a payout.  Finally a winner!

    Bodog requested information from five different credit cards, two of which I no longer have and do not have any records or the cards. I was able to provide the card information used to make the $75 deposits, but Bodog insists that they must have verification on all cards used for past deposits. CS tells me that I will not be paid unless I can provide the information on these old cards - either the card or a letter from the bank.

    I am getting nowhere with Bodog. After reading many of the comments on this forum, it appears that Bodog will gladly accept your money, but then give you the run around when it is time to pay. "Verification for my protection" is a buncha hooey!

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2010 - 5:57 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by epictetu:

    First, I am a lousy online gambler having given Bodog about $2,000 over the course of a couple years with nothing to show for it. 

     That would actually make you a pretty good gambler if you only lost $1000 in one year, which is less than $100 a month. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by epictetu:

    First, I am a lousy online gambler having given Bodog about $2,000 over the course of a couple years with nothing to show for it. 

     That would actually make you a pretty good gambler if you only lost $1000 in one year, which is less than $100 a month. 

     
    epictetu
    epictetu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2010 - 11:33 PM ET #57

    Well, I am a pissed off gambler! After repeated emails Bodog is telling me that they need verification on one account - a Verizon Wireless Rebate Visa card I had 5 months ago. I printed out an on-line statement and Bodog said they need a letter from the bank with a company logo. I contacted Verizon and they tell me the best they can send me is a transaction history.

    I am really trying to jump through all of the hoops, but it seems like there is no resolution here.

    Reply

    Well, I am a pissed off gambler! After repeated emails Bodog is telling me that they need verification on one account - a Verizon Wireless Rebate Visa card I had 5 months ago. I printed out an on-line statement and Bodog said they need a letter from the bank with a company logo. I contacted Verizon and they tell me the best they can send me is a transaction history.

    I am really trying to jump through all of the hoops, but it seems like there is no resolution here.

     
    neander100
    neander100
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 16335
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2010 - 12:14 AM ET #58

    ALL i use is BODOG, and I always deposit with gift cards.  They dont verify anything when using gift cards because its a gift card plain and simple.  I usually by ten $100 cards and never had a problem. Been using Bodog for 2 years and  they always send my payouts and no problem.  One time the check they sent was ripped but they sent another one soon after. 

    No problems with BODOG!!!!

    Reply

    ALL i use is BODOG, and I always deposit with gift cards.  They dont verify anything when using gift cards because its a gift card plain and simple.  I usually by ten $100 cards and never had a problem. Been using Bodog for 2 years and  they always send my payouts and no problem.  One time the check they sent was ripped but they sent another one soon after. 

    No problems with BODOG!!!!

     
    neander100
    neander100
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 16335
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2010 - 12:21 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNTYHOUNTER:

    NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM'S WITH BODOG....DID HAVE TO GO THOUGH SOME SECERTY ISSUE'S THAT TOOK LIKE WHOLE DAY, BUT I GET IT...IT WAS FOR MY PROTECTION...CASHED OUT 3K...GOT IT WITH IN A WEEK AFTER....JUST A FYI....

    I like bODOG, always paysout!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNTYHOUNTER:

    NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM'S WITH BODOG....DID HAVE TO GO THOUGH SOME SECERTY ISSUE'S THAT TOOK LIKE WHOLE DAY, BUT I GET IT...IT WAS FOR MY PROTECTION...CASHED OUT 3K...GOT IT WITH IN A WEEK AFTER....JUST A FYI....

    I like bODOG, always paysout!!!!

     
    epictetu
    epictetu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2010 - 12:48 AM ET #60

    I'm glad that Bodog pays some people. However, it seems that there are many other people who have not been paid and have negative things to say about Bodog.

    I am trying to jump through all of the hoops that Bodog has presented to me.  Clearly I have demonstrated I am who I say I am.  Clearly I have shown that the deposits are not fraudulent.  Now will Bodog pay me, or present more hoops?  The truth is that sooner or later I will get tired and quit.  I am going to try to tough this out as long as I can and record it publicly on this forum. If I get paid, I will post it.

    Reply

    I'm glad that Bodog pays some people. However, it seems that there are many other people who have not been paid and have negative things to say about Bodog.

    I am trying to jump through all of the hoops that Bodog has presented to me.  Clearly I have demonstrated I am who I say I am.  Clearly I have shown that the deposits are not fraudulent.  Now will Bodog pay me, or present more hoops?  The truth is that sooner or later I will get tired and quit.  I am going to try to tough this out as long as I can and record it publicly on this forum. If I get paid, I will post it.

     
    epictetu
    epictetu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2010 - 1:06 AM ET #61

    HAHAHAHAHA

    Bodog told me in an email message earlier today that “I know how frustrating this process can be, however, I can assure you that this last piece of information will be suffice to release your payout.”  After that another email stated, "Please submit the Letter from Verizon at your earliest convenience as this is the only document being requested to complete verification.”

    Well, now Bodog has accepted the Verizon Rebate Visa Card information, but has requested verification on a different card!!! I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, Bodog keeps yanking it away.

    Reply

    HAHAHAHAHA

    Bodog told me in an email message earlier today that “I know how frustrating this process can be, however, I can assure you that this last piece of information will be suffice to release your payout.”  After that another email stated, "Please submit the Letter from Verizon at your earliest convenience as this is the only document being requested to complete verification.”

    Well, now Bodog has accepted the Verizon Rebate Visa Card information, but has requested verification on a different card!!! I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, Bodog keeps yanking it away.

     
    epictetu
    epictetu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2010 - 9:21 AM ET #62

    Bodog apologizes for the lies that they told in an email to me:

    "We do apologize for the miscommunication as an attempt was made to verify the Credit Card **** **** **** **** but was unfortunately unsuccessful.

    We would therefore require documents to verify that the above mentioned card is yours. Again we are sorry for leading you to think that the letter from Verizon was all that was needed and assure you that once received your payout will be processed in 24 hours."

    Come-on Charlie Brown! I'm sorry to yank the football away from you.  Really I am.  Now if you just try one more time I assure you that you will be successful. I know I assured you last time, but this time I double-plus assure you.

    Someone here stated that Bodog "implements stalling tactics, in an effort for which they've succeeded countless times, in hopes you'll give-up."  Here is proof that they will go to any lengths to try and keep your money, including outright lies to their customers. 

    Reply

    Bodog apologizes for the lies that they told in an email to me:

    "We do apologize for the miscommunication as an attempt was made to verify the Credit Card **** **** **** **** but was unfortunately unsuccessful.

    We would therefore require documents to verify that the above mentioned card is yours. Again we are sorry for leading you to think that the letter from Verizon was all that was needed and assure you that once received your payout will be processed in 24 hours."

    Come-on Charlie Brown! I'm sorry to yank the football away from you.  Really I am.  Now if you just try one more time I assure you that you will be successful. I know I assured you last time, but this time I double-plus assure you.

    Someone here stated that Bodog "implements stalling tactics, in an effort for which they've succeeded countless times, in hopes you'll give-up."  Here is proof that they will go to any lengths to try and keep your money, including outright lies to their customers. 

     
    Syddigs
    Syddigs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 5765
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2010 - 6:36 PM ET #63

    Calvin is too busy whoring and drinking with third world hookers down in Costa Rica. He is nothing but a publicity person and now he has his own PR person.

    The Bodog name is all fluff and bullshit. Look at Bodog Fight. That failed in 3 months. The name is worthless.

    Funny how the gambling side has improved somewhat since that fucking scumbag sold the bookmaking side. Now Morris Mohawk run it you can expect less outright theft and bullshit. Becky and Calvin can do that through other sites. 
    Reply
    Calvin is too busy whoring and drinking with third world hookers down in Costa Rica. He is nothing but a publicity person and now he has his own PR person.

    The Bodog name is all fluff and bullshit. Look at Bodog Fight. That failed in 3 months. The name is worthless.

    Funny how the gambling side has improved somewhat since that fucking scumbag sold the bookmaking side. Now Morris Mohawk run it you can expect less outright theft and bullshit. Becky and Calvin can do that through other sites. 
     
    blaaze
    blaaze
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2010 - 8:08 AM ET #64

    Its is best to send all required documentation at the time of deposit with any book. eliminates headaches in the future.  I have been a customer of theirs since they acquired    Bigbook.com  never had a problem getting funds in or out.  not my favorite book but I use them from time to time.
    Reply
    Its is best to send all required documentation at the time of deposit with any book. eliminates headaches in the future.  I have been a customer of theirs since they acquired    Bigbook.com  never had a problem getting funds in or out.  not my favorite book but I use them from time to time.
     
     
    blueharvest222
    blueharvest222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2010 - 12:22 PM ET #65

    lol, this is awesome, of course they want you to "verify" everything when you request payout. its because they can stall and stall and make it difficult for you and use the "security" rap as an excuse to frustrate you to no end, AND yes it does deter criminals from stealing identititys and using cards to wager and then receive winnings. BUT if you really think about it, if they are SOOOOOO adamant about security and protecting the player, why would they let people wager and put cards on file in the first place? because if you CANT verify it with the million and one things they requested and it IS a legit transaction, well then they STILL KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!!! that makes no sense, they are trying to prevent fraud, yet they keep all the money when you desposit it and never give it back because you "cant verify", what they should do is at least nullify all bets for cashouts that cant be verified and cancel the account and give back your deposit, but then people who lose would just use that as reason to get their money back, but it would only be refundable if you are in the positive and forefit winnings and get back your original deposit.

    probably better to use the neigborhood bartender as your bookie i guess
    Reply
    lol, this is awesome, of course they want you to "verify" everything when you request payout. its because they can stall and stall and make it difficult for you and use the "security" rap as an excuse to frustrate you to no end, AND yes it does deter criminals from stealing identititys and using cards to wager and then receive winnings. BUT if you really think about it, if they are SOOOOOO adamant about security and protecting the player, why would they let people wager and put cards on file in the first place? because if you CANT verify it with the million and one things they requested and it IS a legit transaction, well then they STILL KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!!! that makes no sense, they are trying to prevent fraud, yet they keep all the money when you desposit it and never give it back because you "cant verify", what they should do is at least nullify all bets for cashouts that cant be verified and cancel the account and give back your deposit, but then people who lose would just use that as reason to get their money back, but it would only be refundable if you are in the positive and forefit winnings and get back your original deposit.

    probably better to use the neigborhood bartender as your bookie i guess
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,389
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,488
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.