---SBG GLOBAL IS NOT PAYING ME MY MONEY---
Thanks.
I am going to start blogging about this every day until they pay me. People should know not to trust this book. When you send them $ they receive it immediately but if you win you may wait months and still never see it.
Thanks.
I am going to start blogging about this every day until they pay me. People should know not to trust this book. When you send them $ they receive it immediately but if you win you may wait months and still never see it.
How does SBG continue to remain on the list of Covers recommended sites???
ANSWERS PLEASE LOU
How does SBG continue to remain on the list of Covers recommended sites???
ANSWERS PLEASE LOU
Hey Scareddough,
PLease PM me your SBG account number and I will have my contact look into this right away. SBG has been great with pay outs but 2 months is way to long and I would be pissed too. Let me see what I can find out for you.
Lou.
Hey Scareddough,
PLease PM me your SBG account number and I will have my contact look into this right away. SBG has been great with pay outs but 2 months is way to long and I would be pissed too. Let me see what I can find out for you.
Lou.
Scareddough,
I requested a MG payout thru SBG on Monday and the funds were out of my account this morning. I called and asked for pickup info and they provided control # along with sender name, country, city.
I have never encountered a problem with SBG as of yet and they seem to be pretty solid! I will never deal with 5Dimes again though. I got the run around with them for weeks before finally getting funds and I had to get manager on phone several times. I know it's been a while but I am confident SBG will come thru with your $$ bud.
Scareddough,
I requested a MG payout thru SBG on Monday and the funds were out of my account this morning. I called and asked for pickup info and they provided control # along with sender name, country, city.
I have never encountered a problem with SBG as of yet and they seem to be pretty solid! I will never deal with 5Dimes again though. I got the run around with them for weeks before finally getting funds and I had to get manager on phone several times. I know it's been a while but I am confident SBG will come thru with your $$ bud.
hey scared dough i am really surprised bro.....i have been with sbg for almost 8 years now and not once have i ever had a problem getting payout...matter of fact i did a bank wire for 3200 a few weeks ago ...i requested the payout on a tuesday and it was in my bank acct friday first thing in the morning....then last week i did a payout off 500 i got it same day west union...my advice is to request payouts monday morning early and you will have no problem..i have heared all these stories from other books not paying out but sbgglobal hands down is legit.......i put my life on it bro...
Glad to hear that they been playing
hey scared dough i am really surprised bro.....i have been with sbg for almost 8 years now and not once have i ever had a problem getting payout...matter of fact i did a bank wire for 3200 a few weeks ago ...i requested the payout on a tuesday and it was in my bank acct friday first thing in the morning....then last week i did a payout off 500 i got it same day west union...my advice is to request payouts monday morning early and you will have no problem..i have heared all these stories from other books not paying out but sbgglobal hands down is legit.......i put my life on it bro...
Glad to hear that they been playing
Having an issue with a 5k bank wire.... been 3 weeks and they seem to be giving me the run around - should i be worried - what happened with the cashout above?
Having an issue with a 5k bank wire.... been 3 weeks and they seem to be giving me the run around - should i be worried - what happened with the cashout above?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,263
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,612
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 113
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,111
- Trump lies so much. 22,895
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
