Van, i see you're in AZ where do you find it? i love a good Lager when i can find one. im a Beeradvocate member, anyone else on here take their alcoholism on the web? Anyways, not to do web pro-mo but when it comes to brews it's honestly the best place to find info on beer
Quote Originally Posted by vanwilder21:
Yuengling is second to none!!!
Van, i see you're in AZ where do you find it? i love a good Lager when i can find one. im a Beeradvocate member, anyone else on here take their alcoholism on the web? Anyways, not to do web pro-mo but when it comes to brews it's honestly the best place to find info on beer
While living in the great state of Texas, in Houston, my roomate drove a beer truck for Coors.
So, you can guess what I drink. The employees would get discounted damaged cases for $5, and every Friday, somebody would let the forklift loose and.................well..................you know.
I guess it could have been worse. Could have been something like St.Pauli or something $8 a six-pack, which was a lot of money for a guy making $250 a week in the early '80s.
I tried Bud, but it just seems to taste bitter. Maybe because they distill using rice instead of corn.
Light beers? Taste like water.
The exotic beers? I don't have time to try all of these. They're too expensive a habit, sometimes hard to find, sometimes seasonal. Can you imagine not drinking a beer during basketball season you drank watching baseball. Parish the thought..........
To each his own.
Stay thirsty
While living in the great state of Texas, in Houston, my roomate drove a beer truck for Coors.
So, you can guess what I drink. The employees would get discounted damaged cases for $5, and every Friday, somebody would let the forklift loose and.................well..................you know.
I guess it could have been worse. Could have been something like St.Pauli or something $8 a six-pack, which was a lot of money for a guy making $250 a week in the early '80s.
I tried Bud, but it just seems to taste bitter. Maybe because they distill using rice instead of corn.
Light beers? Taste like water.
The exotic beers? I don't have time to try all of these. They're too expensive a habit, sometimes hard to find, sometimes seasonal. Can you imagine not drinking a beer during basketball season you drank watching baseball. Parish the thought..........
boberts, I gaze on beer advocate now and then, I'm lucky to have a couple of really good microbrews in close distance as well as a restaurant that gets micros from all over the states (which is where I had Pliny)
boberts, I gaze on beer advocate now and then, I'm lucky to have a couple of really good microbrews in close distance as well as a restaurant that gets micros from all over the states (which is where I had Pliny)
Currenttly having a Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, i have a place you can buy singles, you don't have to put out the money for a 4 or 6 pack it gives you a chance to try differant brews
Currenttly having a Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, i have a place you can buy singles, you don't have to put out the money for a 4 or 6 pack it gives you a chance to try differant brews