yeah, but those carbs are the ones that you can take.
a can of soft drink contains over 25 grams of white sugar and coca cola zero is even worse.
I drink milk every day, but i really need to stop drinking beer even those 1-2 a week make my stomach fat. And im a skinny 6-'3. 190lb. guy....damn.
Sunflower seeds ( raw, unsalted 50gr/day ) for fat burn
Eh...
Not really dude..
It depends what you're trying to do. Most orange juices and fruit juices have about 29 g of carb per 8 oz glass. probably has a little fiber... which cancels out some of the carbs but not much....
And yes coca cola, and coke products have upwards of 40g of carb per 8 oz glass.
So yeah fruit juices are definitely better than coke products but water has 0..
Milk has 12 g carb per 8 oz
Beer as about 6-12 g carb per 12 oz.
You just need to buy one of those brita filters and it makes the water taste incredible.
Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Skillz123:
yeah, but those carbs are the ones that you can take.
a can of soft drink contains over 25 grams of white sugar and coca cola zero is even worse.
I drink milk every day, but i really need to stop drinking beer even those 1-2 a week make my stomach fat. And im a skinny 6-'3. 190lb. guy....damn.
Sunflower seeds ( raw, unsalted 50gr/day ) for fat burn
Eh...
Not really dude..
It depends what you're trying to do. Most orange juices and fruit juices have about 29 g of carb per 8 oz glass. probably has a little fiber... which cancels out some of the carbs but not much....
And yes coca cola, and coke products have upwards of 40g of carb per 8 oz glass.
So yeah fruit juices are definitely better than coke products but water has 0..
Milk has 12 g carb per 8 oz
Beer as about 6-12 g carb per 12 oz.
You just need to buy one of those brita filters and it makes the water taste incredible.
I also quit for three months and drank mostly coconut and filtered water but decided life is to be enjoyed so i now have (1) coke a day----have to reward yourself at times
I also quit for three months and drank mostly coconut and filtered water but decided life is to be enjoyed so i now have (1) coke a day----have to reward yourself at times
I just did the same thing started 2 days ago. Only fresh green tea from now on. It tastes a hell of a lot better and I don't even have to put sugar in it.
I just did the same thing started 2 days ago. Only fresh green tea from now on. It tastes a hell of a lot better and I don't even have to put sugar in it.