The issue is there isn't any plays to be made, it's the fact that Covers placed the incorrect time on the game as 1pm and not 8pm. Now, the game is closed off and nobody who hasn't already played it, can now play it. Covers needs to adjust the time to 8pm for folks to play it. I will post this elsewhere to get this fixed.
Hey @thetomcat1
The issue is there isn't any plays to be made, it's the fact that Covers placed the incorrect time on the game as 1pm and not 8pm. Now, the game is closed off and nobody who hasn't already played it, can now play it. Covers needs to adjust the time to 8pm for folks to play it. I will post this elsewhere to get this fixed.
Hey @thetomcat1 The issue is there isn't any plays to be made, it's the fact that Covers placed the incorrect time on the game as 1pm and not 8pm. Now, the game is closed off and nobody who hasn't already played it, can now play it. Covers needs to adjust the time to 8pm for folks to play it. I will post this elsewhere to get this fixed.
Never mind about me posting it elsewhere, I noticed you tagged @Flynt already. FYI, even tomorrow's game is listed as 1pm when it should be 8pm. Also, since when can we no longer have a 1 minute window to adjust our posts ? Now I have to post twice? Ha. Ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Adams:
Hey @thetomcat1 The issue is there isn't any plays to be made, it's the fact that Covers placed the incorrect time on the game as 1pm and not 8pm. Now, the game is closed off and nobody who hasn't already played it, can now play it. Covers needs to adjust the time to 8pm for folks to play it. I will post this elsewhere to get this fixed.
Never mind about me posting it elsewhere, I noticed you tagged @Flynt already. FYI, even tomorrow's game is listed as 1pm when it should be 8pm. Also, since when can we no longer have a 1 minute window to adjust our posts ? Now I have to post twice? Ha. Ok.