I look at the picks sections you guys have and there may be an issue today in cfb - like early this morning the pick was Connecticut and then a couple hours later changed to Syracuse . This happened on multiple games . The line didn’t change , why would the pick change? Just thought you guys might have a glitch because I have never seen this before and I have been following the picks for a while
Covers pick section
Views: 6
Posts: 2
Posted:
#1
I look at the picks sections you guys have and there may be an issue today in cfb - like early this morning the pick was Connecticut and then a couple hours later changed to Syracuse . This happened on multiple games . The line didn’t change , why would the pick change? Just thought you guys might have a glitch because I have never seen this before and I have been following the picks for a while
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,397
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers Team