Im sorry to disagree but the board is wrong in this game Louisville is the better team. They arent ranked top 20 by accident. They almost knocked off a UCF team that is solid all around both sides of ball, you guys r saying Bridgewater struggles against good Defenses (when did this happen?) they only lost 1 game. No they didnt blow every team out but neither did half of the top 10 playing subpar opponents all season. Im usually all in to take a home dog in a big game but I dont think Cincy can play with Louisville and I think alot of people are gonna be surprised by how louis comes out swinging. Theyve had time to prepare for this game. Take Louisville line is gonna go up closer to game ytime after everyone buys it down. bOL
Im sorry to disagree but the board is wrong in this game Louisville is the better team. They arent ranked top 20 by accident. They almost knocked off a UCF team that is solid all around both sides of ball, you guys r saying Bridgewater struggles against good Defenses (when did this happen?) they only lost 1 game. No they didnt blow every team out but neither did half of the top 10 playing subpar opponents all season. Im usually all in to take a home dog in a big game but I dont think Cincy can play with Louisville and I think alot of people are gonna be surprised by how louis comes out swinging. Theyve had time to prepare for this game. Take Louisville line is gonna go up closer to game ytime after everyone buys it down. bOL
Ladies in gents, from an OHIO man, watch the weather tonight, they are calling for 2-4 inches and a drop in temp by almost 30 degrees, looks like rain around 5 and temps in low 30s by 9. I am predicting a lower scoring sloppy game that will favor whichever team runs the ball best and has fewest TO's .. I would take the U and UC to win 21-16
Ladies in gents, from an OHIO man, watch the weather tonight, they are calling for 2-4 inches and a drop in temp by almost 30 degrees, looks like rain around 5 and temps in low 30s by 9. I am predicting a lower scoring sloppy game that will favor whichever team runs the ball best and has fewest TO's .. I would take the U and UC to win 21-16
This game screams OVER but not so fast the line is low for u to take the over. This will be an under game. The last time NIU had this low of an O/U was against CMU and yep it hit UNDER 59. Bowling green is a time of possession team and very solid against the run, they dominated the line of scrimmage against Buff. I did this last time with the MAC taking the OVER, look at the games where the competition of the 2 playing teams were similar. Don't let the NIU/Ball State game OVER fool you neither, 21 points was scored in the last five minutes. Yeah I was happy that it hit but the chances of how that hit is not likely that's why The under happen in the Toledo game same over/under as the Ball State game. THIS GAME MAY BE IN THE 50S BUT NOT BEYOND 58.5
31-21 or 31-24
wrong game dude!! whatever you r smoking pass it down!!! LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by Maximus002:
This game screams OVER but not so fast the line is low for u to take the over. This will be an under game. The last time NIU had this low of an O/U was against CMU and yep it hit UNDER 59. Bowling green is a time of possession team and very solid against the run, they dominated the line of scrimmage against Buff. I did this last time with the MAC taking the OVER, look at the games where the competition of the 2 playing teams were similar. Don't let the NIU/Ball State game OVER fool you neither, 21 points was scored in the last five minutes. Yeah I was happy that it hit but the chances of how that hit is not likely that's why The under happen in the Toledo game same over/under as the Ball State game. THIS GAME MAY BE IN THE 50S BUT NOT BEYOND 58.5
31-21 or 31-24
wrong game dude!! whatever you r smoking pass it down!!! LMAO
Glad they finally figured out what M/L was.....did get a laugh at some of the responses...made me think of even more for those of us that get hammered frequently...
Mourning Line
Moaning Line
Muthafucking Line
Mooning Line
Melting Line
Etc Etc
Glad they finally figured out what M/L was.....did get a laugh at some of the responses...made me think of even more for those of us that get hammered frequently...
Im sorry to disagree but the board is wrong in this game Louisville is the better team. They arent ranked top 20 by accident. They almost knocked off a UCF team that is solid all around both sides of ball, you guys r saying Bridgewater struggles against good Defenses (when did this happen?) they only lost 1 game. No they didnt blow every team out but neither did half of the top 10 playing subpar opponents all season. Im usually all in to take a home dog in a big game but I dont think Cincy can play with Louisville and I think alot of people are gonna be surprised by how louis comes out swinging. Theyve had time to prepare for this game. Take Louisville line is gonna go up closer to game ytime after everyone buys it down. bOL
A lot of guys came out swinging against Mike Tyson, and most ended up face down on the mat. Teddy is hot garbage... he stinks. I find more substance in analyzing the probability of the Louisville D stopping the Bearcats, cuz I'm quite comfortable in the Cincy D stopping an over rated Teddy Bridgewater.
Under 50.5
Cincy +FG.5
Might as well parlay it with Houston Texans -3 to avenge their embarrassing loss earlier this year.
GLA!
Quote Originally Posted by BellsBest:
Im sorry to disagree but the board is wrong in this game Louisville is the better team. They arent ranked top 20 by accident. They almost knocked off a UCF team that is solid all around both sides of ball, you guys r saying Bridgewater struggles against good Defenses (when did this happen?) they only lost 1 game. No they didnt blow every team out but neither did half of the top 10 playing subpar opponents all season. Im usually all in to take a home dog in a big game but I dont think Cincy can play with Louisville and I think alot of people are gonna be surprised by how louis comes out swinging. Theyve had time to prepare for this game. Take Louisville line is gonna go up closer to game ytime after everyone buys it down. bOL
A lot of guys came out swinging against Mike Tyson, and most ended up face down on the mat. Teddy is hot garbage... he stinks. I find more substance in analyzing the probability of the Louisville D stopping the Bearcats, cuz I'm quite comfortable in the Cincy D stopping an over rated Teddy Bridgewater.
Under 50.5
Cincy +FG.5
Might as well parlay it with Houston Texans -3 to avenge their embarrassing loss earlier this year.
Both teams have played nobody which is why the stats look so good. Have to take the Cardinals in a close one here even with the rain coming down. Bridgewater will be running out of the pocket all night.
Both teams have played nobody which is why the stats look so good. Have to take the Cardinals in a close one here even with the rain coming down. Bridgewater will be running out of the pocket all night.
100% chance of rain. 31 degrees. The under is obvious with 2 great defenses. I think Louisville is a veteran team that will cause more turnovers. I like them to grind it out on offense with few mistakes. Strong loves to run the clock. 26-13 cards.
100% chance of rain. 31 degrees. The under is obvious with 2 great defenses. I think Louisville is a veteran team that will cause more turnovers. I like them to grind it out on offense with few mistakes. Strong loves to run the clock. 26-13 cards.