Why on earth is Bama -6 against LSU?
btw boise would whack LSU BADLY even in baton rouge....go look at who they have beaten and realize how overrated they are
yea bro, because beating Fresno and Colorado State is a sure way to become a top dog in the BCS.
btw boise would whack LSU BADLY even in baton rouge....go look at who they have beaten and realize how overrated they are
yea bro, because beating Fresno and Colorado State is a sure way to become a top dog in the BCS.
btw boise would whack LSU BADLY even in baton rouge....go look at who they have beaten and realize how overrated they are
Who has Bama beaten that is so amazing? Put down the crack pipe...
btw boise would whack LSU BADLY even in baton rouge....go look at who they have beaten and realize how overrated they are
Who has Bama beaten that is so amazing? Put down the crack pipe...
Bama is legitimately better at every position other than defensive line, which is probably a wash. Maybe WR, as well.
And please don't tell me the LSU secondary is superior to that of Bama. Tyrann Mathieu cannot hold a candle to Menzie and Kirpatrick.
I view Bama as 5-7 points better than LSU on a neutral field. Tack on 3 for home field, and I'll take Bama -6 all day long.
Bama is legitimately better at every position other than defensive line, which is probably a wash. Maybe WR, as well.
And please don't tell me the LSU secondary is superior to that of Bama. Tyrann Mathieu cannot hold a candle to Menzie and Kirpatrick.
I view Bama as 5-7 points better than LSU on a neutral field. Tack on 3 for home field, and I'll take Bama -6 all day long.
btw boise would whack LSU BADLY even in baton rouge....go look at who they have beaten and realize how overrated they are
whoa bro....I am one of the biggest BSU homers there is and I think you're high
btw boise would whack LSU BADLY even in baton rouge....go look at who they have beaten and realize how overrated they are
whoa bro....I am one of the biggest BSU homers there is and I think you're high
Bama is legitimately better at every position other than defensive line, which is probably a wash. Maybe WR, as well.
And please don't tell me the LSU secondary is superior to that of Bama. Tyrann Mathieu cannot hold a candle to Menzie and Kirpatrick.
I view Bama as 5-7 points better than LSU on a neutral field. Tack on 3 for home field, and I'll take Bama -6 all day long.
Look I could care less about either team but to say Mathieu who as a true sophmore is putting up UNBREAKABLE numbers with Morris Claiborne on the side is ridiculous to say they don't hold a candle. Not sure if you watched LSU last game when Claiborne int and took it back. Mathieu has 9 forced fumbles in 19 games; that is tied for anyone EVER in college football in over 45 games. Kirkpatrick is really good and not sure about Menzie. The game is AT BAMA and has Trent Richardson who some are comparing to Walter Payton not me considering Payton was top 2. The line on a neutral field is 2.5 Bama. LSU has equal talent no doubt about it though.
Bama is legitimately better at every position other than defensive line, which is probably a wash. Maybe WR, as well.
And please don't tell me the LSU secondary is superior to that of Bama. Tyrann Mathieu cannot hold a candle to Menzie and Kirpatrick.
I view Bama as 5-7 points better than LSU on a neutral field. Tack on 3 for home field, and I'll take Bama -6 all day long.
Look I could care less about either team but to say Mathieu who as a true sophmore is putting up UNBREAKABLE numbers with Morris Claiborne on the side is ridiculous to say they don't hold a candle. Not sure if you watched LSU last game when Claiborne int and took it back. Mathieu has 9 forced fumbles in 19 games; that is tied for anyone EVER in college football in over 45 games. Kirkpatrick is really good and not sure about Menzie. The game is AT BAMA and has Trent Richardson who some are comparing to Walter Payton not me considering Payton was top 2. The line on a neutral field is 2.5 Bama. LSU has equal talent no doubt about it though.
Because Bama will win by double digits while the Public loses bad thinking LSU is a good wager.
And how do you figure that?
Because Bama will win by double digits while the Public loses bad thinking LSU is a good wager.
And how do you figure that?
Malamadre-
You must be high or you are just a kid who doesn't know shit about college football- I give Boise due respect but your statement about them wacking LSU and LSU being overrated is nonsense.
Bama is -6 because they are a better football team. I am an LSU homer and can't wait to bet this game- i will be all over Alabama-
Bama's pressure will confuse the hell out of Jarret Lee and he will give up at least two turnovers. LSU will be one dimensional against Alabama and that will be the end of it-
JFen- now those guys are good but even you know that saying Matthieu won't hold a candle to those guys is a bit of a stretch
Malamadre-
You must be high or you are just a kid who doesn't know shit about college football- I give Boise due respect but your statement about them wacking LSU and LSU being overrated is nonsense.
Bama is -6 because they are a better football team. I am an LSU homer and can't wait to bet this game- i will be all over Alabama-
Bama's pressure will confuse the hell out of Jarret Lee and he will give up at least two turnovers. LSU will be one dimensional against Alabama and that will be the end of it-
JFen- now those guys are good but even you know that saying Matthieu won't hold a candle to those guys is a bit of a stretch
Malamadre-
You must be high or you are just a kid who doesn't know shit about college football- I give Boise due respect but your statement about them wacking LSU and LSU being overrated is nonsense.
Bama is -6 because they are a better football team. I am an LSU homer and can't wait to bet this game- i will be all over Alabama-
Bama's pressure will confuse the hell out of Jarret Lee and he will give up at least two turnovers. LSU will be one dimensional against Alabama and that will be the end of it-
JFen- now those guys are good but even you know that saying Matthieu won't hold a candle to those guys is a bit of a stretch
Because Bama's dumb black qb is gonna be so great against that insane LSU D?
Malamadre-
You must be high or you are just a kid who doesn't know shit about college football- I give Boise due respect but your statement about them wacking LSU and LSU being overrated is nonsense.
Bama is -6 because they are a better football team. I am an LSU homer and can't wait to bet this game- i will be all over Alabama-
Bama's pressure will confuse the hell out of Jarret Lee and he will give up at least two turnovers. LSU will be one dimensional against Alabama and that will be the end of it-
JFen- now those guys are good but even you know that saying Matthieu won't hold a candle to those guys is a bit of a stretch
Because Bama's dumb black qb is gonna be so great against that insane LSU D?
Because Bama's dumb black qb is gonna be so great against that insane LSU D?
Of course, Bama's quarterback is white.
I figured you were fairly clueless, but that comment wholly confirms it.
Because Bama's dumb black qb is gonna be so great against that insane LSU D?
Of course, Bama's quarterback is white.
I figured you were fairly clueless, but that comment wholly confirms it.
And how do you figure that?
And how do you figure that?
Because Bama's dumb black qb is gonna be so great against that insane LSU D?
you moron racist .... just because the school is in Alabama you think there is no white athletes there.
Because Bama's dumb black qb is gonna be so great against that insane LSU D?
you moron racist .... just because the school is in Alabama you think there is no white athletes there.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,421
- Sunday 10/04/2026 689
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,688
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,825
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,507
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,296
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,884
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,886
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
