WHERE DID ALL THE BAMMERS GO???
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
Well stated!!!
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
Well stated!!!
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
you must love burning money.....
FSU large..... Auburn is a cute little crew.... only team that can maybe mess with FSU is Alabama. Yes I know fecking auburn beat Alabama. But, surely you don't think they are better than Alabama do you? they got the miracle good for them im tight as a college football fan though cuz I really wanted to see the two best teams in the nation play each other in the national championship game. And don't act like Gus is an all mighty genius and Jimbo is some chump.
I guess you could call me a "Bammer." I am a huge Alabama fan, but I do not come on this site and promote my team or put down other teams. I am here solely to make some money. With that said, my advice would be to take Alabama -whatever vs. Oklahoma. Also, in my opinion, Auburn will win the National Championship. Gus Malzahn is a great coach and will come up with some plays and trickeration that FSU will not anticipate.
By the way, it has been my experience that ALL schools have obnoxious fans -- especially when they have achieved a certain amount of success. Good Luck. ![]()
you must love burning money.....
FSU large..... Auburn is a cute little crew.... only team that can maybe mess with FSU is Alabama. Yes I know fecking auburn beat Alabama. But, surely you don't think they are better than Alabama do you? they got the miracle good for them im tight as a college football fan though cuz I really wanted to see the two best teams in the nation play each other in the national championship game. And don't act like Gus is an all mighty genius and Jimbo is some chump.
2 0 3 1
2 1 4 2
7 6 11 7
84-73(.535) 87-57(.604) 66-55(.546)
No. 7 No. 16 No. 1 No. 6
Northwestern Alabama Texas A&M
Sorry, not sure how to copy and past in this format. The above was sent to me by an Auburn friend of mine. It list the following:
BCS Poll Ranking NCAA Toughest Schedule Past Opposition Sagarin Strength of Schedule Wins vs. Ranked Teams Wins vs. Top 10 Teams Wins vs BCS Top 25 Bowl-eligible Opponents Record of FBS Opponents Highest-Ranked Win Again, not sure what happened, but this should have been included in the above post. I will try and get the link for the above information. Just trying to provide some useful information to help anyone who is interested make an informed decision and not an emotional one. BCS Poll Ranking NCAA Toughest Schedule Past Opposition Sagarin Strength of Schedule Wins vs. Ranked Teams Wins vs. Top 10 Teams Wins vs BCS Top 25 Bowl-eligible Opponents Record of FBS Opponents Highest-Ranked Win Again, not sure what happened, but this should have been included in the above post. I will try and get the link for the above information. Just trying to provide some useful information to help anyone who is interested make an informed decision and not an emotional one.
What is the line anyways, I am backing up the bank truck and dumping it on FSU......even if they're 15 pt favorites
Cantor Gaming in Las Vegas opened it FSU -9 1/2 even
What is the line anyways, I am backing up the bank truck and dumping it on FSU......even if they're 15 pt favorites
Cantor Gaming in Las Vegas opened it FSU -9 1/2 even
ok galoche
julio jones suck ?
hightower suck ?
upshaw suck ?
fluker suck ?
lacy suck ?
milliner suck ?
warmack suck ?
be serious ,pas vus souvent un cave comme toi connaitre si peu le football ........![]()
ok galoche
julio jones suck ?
hightower suck ?
upshaw suck ?
fluker suck ?
lacy suck ?
milliner suck ?
warmack suck ?
be serious ,pas vus souvent un cave comme toi connaitre si peu le football ........![]()
Alabama Fans reaction the past 9 days...
Iron Bowl loss... "What the darn just happened"
Auburn winning the SEC.... "Son of a girl"
Michigan State beating Ohio State.... "darn me running sideways"
AUBURN being selected #2 and going to Pasadena.... "SILENCE"
darn god damn BAMA guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alabama Fans reaction the past 9 days...
Iron Bowl loss... "What the darn just happened"
Auburn winning the SEC.... "Son of a girl"
Michigan State beating Ohio State.... "darn me running sideways"
AUBURN being selected #2 and going to Pasadena.... "SILENCE"
darn god damn BAMA guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,247
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 204
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,991
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,557
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,114
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,917
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.